PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Setback for Cottam

CaliforniaChief
04-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Looks like Brad Cottam had another injury...unless he's joking on his Facebook Status...

Brad Cottam just my luck, fractured my metatarsals on second day of jogging...4 month setback, guess i have to keep goin though.

It's too bad, if true. (I hate April 1st)

MMXcalibur
04-01-2010, 09:21 AM
APRIL FOO....oh....

I remember reading how Cottam couldn't stay healthy in college either. Talent doesn't mean shit when your entire body is made of glass.

MoreLemonPledge
04-01-2010, 09:25 AM
APRIL FOO....oh....

I remember reading how Cottam couldn't stay healthy in college either. Talent doesn't mean shit when your entire body is made of glass.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2007/12/brodiecroyleface.jpg

Gonzo
04-01-2010, 09:25 AM
APRIL FOO....oh....

Him and Croyle must be related somehow.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
04-01-2010, 09:27 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2007/12/brodiecroyleface.jpg

Uh....

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/kellicroyle.jpg

Raw talent will take you at least a few places you'd like to go...

DumbHillbillies
04-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Its gotta b a joke. I hope its a joke. Too vague, how many metatarsals, all ten from jogging. No way.

MoreLemonPledge
04-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Did you know that when you Google (excuse me, Topeka) Brodie Croyle, the term "Brodie Croyle wife" comes up first in the suggestions?

King_Chief_Fan
04-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Looks like Brad Cottam had another injury...unless he's joking on his Facebook Status...

Brad Cottam just my luck, fractured my metatarsals on second day of jogging...4 month setback, guess i have to keep goin though.

It's too bad, if true. (I hate April 1st)

what a puss.....I was back in full action in 6 weeks after breaking mine

Jilly
04-01-2010, 09:39 AM
would he really use the word metatarsals?

Rausch
04-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Cottam is a setback...

Mr. Flopnuts
04-01-2010, 09:49 AM
If this is true it's time to move on. If not, then why is Brodie Croyle not starting? He has the most talent at the position on this team.

Chiefnj2
04-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Who the hell checks Brad Cottam's facebook status? Who checks it on a daily basis?

CaliforniaChief
04-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Who the hell checks Brad Cottam's facebook status? Who checks it on a daily basis?

It's on my newsfeed, along with all of my other Facebook friends, dumbass.

philfree
04-01-2010, 09:56 AM
We'll draft aTE in the 2nd round anyways so.......

PhilFree:arrow:

Chiefnj2
04-01-2010, 10:01 AM
It's on my newsfeed, along with all of my other Facebook friends, dumbass.

Get a life, hippy.

CaliforniaChief
04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Get a life, hippy.

Spell-check, often?

King_Chief_Fan
04-01-2010, 10:09 AM
If this is true it's time to move on. If not, then why is Brodie Croyle not starting? He has the most talent at the position on this team.

:eek:
has that been confirmed and how? He hasn't been on the field to show case it...so how can we know? He has talent enough to break or tear something damn near every outing.

MoreLemonPledge
04-01-2010, 10:10 AM
:eek:
has that been confirmed and how? He hasn't been on the field to show case it...so how can we know? He has talent enough to break or tear something damn near every outing.

It's because of all the wins he has.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-01-2010, 10:13 AM
LOL @ anyone who can't tell the difference between Brodie's laser rocket arm and Matt's lame duck specials.

Chambers needed 5 yards of separation from his defenders last year on deep balls because he knew he was going to lose 3 of them waiting for the ball to come down.

TrebMaxx
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Fugger removed me as a FB friend. I hope he gets cut now.

CHENZ A!
04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Dude is a bum anyhow.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaWolf
04-01-2010, 11:52 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/1/1400560/brad-cottam-injury-is-bogus-hes

FAX
04-01-2010, 11:55 AM
How ironical, man.

I'm working from home today and watching Hidalgo on TV. The cool rough rider guy and the cool black Arab guy have just recaptured the cool Arab chick (Jazeera?) and are trying to escape from the town but, just as the cool Arab chick finds and mounts Hidalgo, the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy shoots the cool black Arab guy right in the back then the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy takes aim at the cool Arab chick but with the cool black Arab guy's last breath the cool black Arab guy launches a spear or javelin or something and kills the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy then the cool black Arab guy dies.

It's almost exactly what happens with the Chiefs and injuries.

FAX

CaliforniaChief
04-01-2010, 12:03 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/4/1/1400560/brad-cottam-injury-is-bogus-hes

And that user is no longer active, either. Funny.

King_Chief_Fan
04-01-2010, 12:13 PM
LOL @ anyone who can't tell the difference between Brodie's laser rocket arm and Matt's lame duck specials.

Chambers needed 5 yards of separation from his defenders last year on deep balls because he knew he was going to lose 3 of them waiting for the ball to come down.

lots of laughs at anyone who thinks Brodie is going to make those passes while writhing in pain and agony laying face down on the field.

But I am not saying that Cassel is all that. He can be #2 as we need to find a QBOTF.

FAX
04-01-2010, 12:15 PM
lots of laughs at anyone who thinks Brodie is going to make those passes while writhing in pain and agony laying face down on the field.

But I am not saying that Cassel is all that. He can be #2 as we need to find a QBOTF.

If a quarterback can't throw the ball while profusely bleeding from a liver hemorrhage and three broken ribs, he doesn't belong on this team.

FAX

InChiefsHeaven
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
How ironical, man.

I'm working from home today and watching Hidalgo on TV. The cool rough rider guy and the cool black Arab guy have just recaptured the cool Arab chick (Jazeera?) and are trying to escape from the town but, just as the cool Arab chick finds and mounts Hidalgo, the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy shoots the cool black Arab guy right in the back then the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy takes aim at the cool Arab chick but with the cool black Arab guy's last breath the cool black Arab guy launches a spear or javelin or something and kills the back-shootin' bad black Arab guy then the cool black Arab guy dies.

It's almost exactly what happens with the Chiefs and injuries.

FAX

GODDAMMIT! I haven't seen it yet...Thanks FAX. Thanks a lot...:grr:

FAX
04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
GODDAMMIT! I haven't seen it yet...Thanks FAX. Thanks a lot...:grr:

Oh, crap. I thought everybody had seen that movie by now. I'm sorry, Mr. InChiefsHell.

If you want, I can go ahead and tell you how it ends and save you the rental costs.

FAX

InChiefsHeaven
04-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh, crap. I thought everybody had seen that movie by now. I'm sorry, Mr. InChiefsHell.

If you want, I can go ahead and tell you how it ends and save you the rental costs.

FAX

No no...just forget it now...:shake:

FAX
04-01-2010, 01:06 PM
No no...just forget it now...:shake:

Oh crap, man. I'm really sorry.

Look, if it's any consolation, it's not a very good movie. There are better movies. Like Wolfman, for instance. Or that one with the guy who plays the disabled Marine who participates in some kind of experiment on another planet who was also in that movie about machines taking over the future with the guy who played the guy who was the superhero with ninja skills and the girl who played the friend of the barber with the guy who was in all the pirate movies.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
04-01-2010, 01:10 PM

LOL @ was a dumb thing for me to say.

I don't disagree with you about Brodie. He can't stay healthy. It's no secret how much I detest Matt Cassel. I don't go on and on about it, but I've been consistent from day 1.

Really all I was trying to say is that if Brad can't stay healthy, we need to find someone who can.

Bane
04-01-2010, 01:14 PM
ROFL @ all the Cottam nut huggers!

InChiefsHeaven
04-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Oh crap, man. I'm really sorry.

Look, if it's any consolation, it's not a very good movie. There are better movies. Like Wolfman, for instance. Or that one with the guy who plays the disabled Marine who participates in some kind of experiment on another planet who was also in that movie about machines taking over the future with the guy who played the guy who was the superhero with ninja skills and the girl who played the friend of the barber with the guy who was in all the pirate movies.

FAX

I love that guy, he's great in all his movies!