PDA

View Full Version : Rams interested in Marshall

Quesadilla Joe
04-02-2010, 03:00 PM
If the Rams commit to Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford as their No. 1 pick in this year's draft, a deal for Brandon Marshall could soon be in the works. A source close to the Rams told me that the team still has strong interest in the Broncos wide receiver. And that interest may spiral up in the coming weeks if the team is serious about making Bradford their franchise quarterback.

It's become obvious that no team is willing to part with a first-round pick to pluck Marshall from Denver, but the Rams could offer the next-best thing--the top pick in the second round. That would help the Rams create a more solid core of talent around their rookie quarterback with Marshall, wide receiver Donnie Avery and running back Steven Jackson.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-hearsay-early-april-draft-buzz

Who do you guys want in the second round? I hope we take that guy.

Ebolapox
04-02-2010, 03:06 PM
ROFL

ToxSocks
04-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Hehe......Donnie Avery....that's funny.

Marshall would be a train wreck in St. Louis.

Quesadilla Joe
04-02-2010, 03:10 PM
ROFL

What can I say? I love a good Chiefs Planet meltdown caused by the Broncos :)

ToxSocks
04-02-2010, 03:14 PM

Yeah, cuz trading Marshall out of our division for a 2nd rather than a 1st is cause for a CP meltdown.

More like a CP celebration.

-King-
04-02-2010, 03:17 PM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6006/oopsj.jpg

Oops.

Quesadilla Joe
04-02-2010, 04:41 PM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6006/oopsj.jpg

Oops.

Has it happened yet? The 33rd pick in the draft is still a very good draft choice. I bet the Rams would have to give up another pick if Denver were to accept.

Fritz88
04-02-2010, 05:04 PM
not ganna happen

the Talking Can
04-02-2010, 05:25 PM

trading away the best player on your team is bad for us why?

jesus facepalm christ you are one of a kind

The Bad Guy
04-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Yes, I'm sure trading a receiver like Brandon Marshall for a 2nd rounder, and having you draft someone who's not even close to his level, is really going to cause a meltdown.

You are the biggest fucking idiot alive.

BossChief
04-02-2010, 07:32 PM
KnowMo KnowMo KnowMo.......geez man.

I hope that one day you decide to go on a venture of self discovery and re-read through all your old posts and realize how much of a dumbfuck you are in retrospect.

You arent a bad guy, your just a dumb blind homer that goes to no end to prove how dumb you can be.

Your team is getting destroyed systematically and you change your opinion based on what the team does.

Cutler is the shit!!!!!!

---cutler traded to chicago---

I never really liked Cutler anyway...(proceeds to pick him apart)

I think Branden Marshall is the best receiver in the NFL

---branden Marshall wants traded and wont play another down for Denver---

you cant win with a player like him on your team. Im glad we are getting rid of him, even for a second rounder! Fuck Branden Marshall!

If they traded Clady tomorrow, you would go into full damage control mode and defend the decision with ridiculous accusations.

You are the epitome of a true fan/blind homer, as Ive said before I'm just glad you aren't a Chiefs fan.

I hope for your sake that you dont truly believe most of the shit you post, if you do you are delusional and should seek help.

thanks for playing.

Ebolapox
04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
sorry, man. you're a joke. I pity fellow bronco fans that they have to claim you--almost more than chiefs fans because we (unfortunately) have to claim gochiefs and comochief. hell, at least gochiefs does a decent pirated highlight reel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-02-2010, 08:29 PM
The Rams have consistently made the wrong decisions in the draft

Long over Ryan
Smith over Sanchez and Oher (or really anyone in the first round who wasn't DHB, Andre Smith, or Tyson Jackson)

Taking Bradford over Clausen and trading for Marshall would just be an extension of their ineptitude.

Sanka
04-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Id give the Donx a 100th round pick in 4010 for that scumbag and yes thats my best offer.

Bowser
04-03-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm interested in the Rams trading for Marshall, as well. He'd make a nice target for the n00b QB they take here in a few weeks.