PDA

View Full Version : News Some news stories just leave me speechless

Chiefnj2
04-03-2010, 02:44 PM
5 arrests made in NJ child gang-rape case
(AP) – 47 minutes ago

TRENTON, N.J. — Two adults and three juveniles have been arrested in the gang rape of a 7-year-old girl sold by her stepsister, police said.

Details on the arrests were to be announced at a Saturday night news conference at police headquarters in the state's capital city.

Authorities say the girl was offered for sale by her 15-year-old stepsister on March 28. They say the teen went to a party with some men on the 13th floor of the Rowan Towers apartment building and the younger girl tagged along because she worried about her stepsister's safety.

Police say the 15-year-old sold sex to men, then took money to let them touch the younger girl. They say touching turned to forcible sex as at least seven men raped the 7-year-old.

The 15-year-old has been charged with promoting prostitution, aggravated sexual assault and other crimes; police have not released her name.

A 20-year-old man had previously been charged with having sex with the 15-year-old, but police don't know who might have attacked the 7-year-old. They say, though, that someone in Rowan Tower does and are urging, even threatening, neighbors to identify them.

Rowan Tower has a bad reputation. Gangs walk the streets nearby, and police are a constant, and some say ineffective, presence at the 15-story apartment building a stone's throw from the Statehouse's golden dome.

A 13-year-old girl was killed last year in a drive-by shooting a block away, and no one stepped forward to help police identify the attackers.

Rowan Tower sits on a stretch of West State Street near downtown Trenton and is surrounded by blocks of abandoned, boarded-up homes. It's fronted by a well-manicured lawn and features a colorful playground and a basketball court. An American flag hangs from a pole to the right of the front door.

Priest31kc
04-03-2010, 02:53 PM
wow, why the hell did i read this. that is just.....sick.

Bowser
04-03-2010, 02:55 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-03-2010, 03:00 PM
It blows my mind that a demographic that is so willing to kill over "respect" never seems to feel responsible to give as they expect to receive. What's the old adage? "Respect is earned"?

Gonzo
04-03-2010, 03:01 PM
There's a special circle of hell reserved for these people. Just fucking horrible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stinger
04-03-2010, 03:01 PM
I am not one usually for corporal punishment but in cases like these I believe that the victim should be able to take after her assailants (and in this case the step sister), by sodomizing them with a baseball bat or take after their head with said bat as many times as they would like.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I am not one usually for corporal punishment but in cases like these I believe that the victim should be able to take after her assailants (and in this case the step sister), by sodomizing them with a baseball bat or take after their head with said bat as many times as they would like.

Put that shit on pay-per-view and watch our deficit fall like a rock out of the sky.

Gonzo
04-03-2010, 03:04 PM

The bad thing is, the seven year old would probably never do anything to hurt her sister.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
04-03-2010, 03:04 PM
They should just implode that entire tower with all of the residents in it.

JD10367
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
There are many cities, and parts of cities, that could and should fall into the abyss and not be missed. Trenton NJ and Newark NJ are two of the big ones.

mlyonsd
04-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Hanging is too good for some people. That being said I'd be happy to kick the stool out from under them.

mlyonsd
04-03-2010, 03:08 PM
There are many cities, and parts of cities, that could and should fall into the abyss and not be missed. Trenton NJ and Newark NJ are two of the big ones.

There was a story in the news last week...one of those cities, I think it was Newark....had the first murder free month in 40 years.

mikey23545
04-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I think it's mass grave time!

KCChiefsMan
04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
f*ck our laws, kill them all

soopamanluva
04-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Damn

soopamanluva
04-03-2010, 05:01 PM
TRENTON, N.J. (AP/ 1010 WINS) -- It started with a seemingly innocent party invitation. A 15-year-old girl and her 7-year-old stepsister were headed to an apartment down the street from their home near the New Jersey Statehouse, where they had been hanging around outside on a Sunday afternoon.

For the younger girl, police say it quickly descended into a horrifying ordeal in which she was gang-raped by as many as seven men as her sister not only watched, but got paid by those who did it.

Their parents, none the wiser, thought maybe they had run away.

"We're talking about a kid who told her sister to go into an apartment and let people rape her," said Trenton police Capt. Joseph Juniak. "It's unfathomable."

The teen has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age, but the county prosecutor plans to ask the court to try her as an adult. In the meantime, she is being held at the Mercer County Youth Detention Center.

When the girls didn't return home by 4:30 Sunday afternoon, their parents called police, believing the older one had run away from home and taken her younger sister with her.

In fact, they were down the street inside a 13th floor apartment at Rowan Towers, a nearby high-rise complex so dangerous that Trenton police are hired as security guards at night.

"They keep it clean on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that you have to worry about," said neighbor William Johnson, who says police are coming out of the building all the time.

Inside apartment 13-C, police said the 7-year-old was soon left alone as her sister headed to a back bedroom to sell sex to several men. When she came out into the living room, she handed her 7-year-old sister money and encouraged her to let the men touch her.

"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," Juniak said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

Afterward, the child put on her clothes and left. Her sister stayed behind with the men.

Two women found the child crying outside the apartment and walked her home, where police were waiting.

The child told them what happened and was treated at a hospital. When police located the 15-year-old later that night, she also told them what happened and was arrested.

Trenton Mayor Doug Palmer said the crimes are among the worst he's seen in 20 years as mayor.

"It's sickening," he said. "The police are taking this personal. I know there's a place in hell for all the people that participated in this and I'm sure they will get there."

"Personally, as a father with a 7-year-old daughter, I can't imagine the horror," Palmer added.

Lauren Kidd, a spokeswoman for New Jersey's Children and Families department, said state and federal confidentiality laws prohibit the agency from commenting about possible prior involvement with the family. But Juniak indicated the department may have had previous contact with the older girl.

Police are now scouring video surveillance from lobby and elevator cameras to try to identify everyone at the party. They believe there were about a dozen people in the apartment, mostly teenage boys and young men whom police say likely broke in -- a fairly common occurrence in the crime-plagued neighborhood that sits in the shadow of the Statehouse's golden dome.

Last week, police responded to a home invasion there and a shooting just outside the lobby.

Police Director Irving Bradley Jr. said the building's management company, Interstate Realty Management Company, has been working with police to curb the violence.

"This is incredibly disturbing," said Laura Zaner, a spokeswoman for IRM.

Two private security guards man the lobby doors during the day. At 5 p.m., two Trenton police officers take over.

Bradley said the company is in the process of installing more cameras and had just hired a third officer to work the night shift to allow two officers to do hourly hallway patrols. He said Sunday may have been the first day they were supposed to have started the patrols.

Chalia Johnkins, who lives around the corner from the Towers, said gatherings of young men are commonplace, and that police should have known something unsavory was happening.

"The police who were supposed to be on patrol should be held responsible," she said. "They could have prevented this. These weren't regular guards. They were police and they still didn't see the baby crying?"

Annette Lartique, the city councilwoman who represents the area where the crime occurred, said the community would expect nothing less than the prosecution of everyone involved to the fullest extent of the law.

"I know we are going to send a message on this one," she said. "Everybody will pay a price, from the person who opened the door to the person who pushed the elevator button."

JD10367
04-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

easymobee
04-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Its never easy to read these stories, but its even worse when you have a young daughter.
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
04-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Polygamists atleast marry them first

JD10367
04-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Its never easy to read these stories, but its even worse when you have a young daughter.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I had a daughter, she'd be in kung-fu lessons by the age of 2 and weapons-training by around 10. She'd be like the little girl in the ads for "Kick-Ass". As soon as it's legal in whatever state I was residing in she'd be packing heat and be able to shoot the eye out of a rattlesnake. The only person putting their hands on her would be someone she wants to: otherwise, if you try it, you'd have to get past first her gun, then her knives and weaponry, and finally her hand-to-hand combat skills. When it's all said and done, you might best her, but you won't be in much of a condition to put your dick in her, or in anything.

Gonzo
04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I had a daughter, she'd be in kung-fu lessons by the age of 2 and weapons-training by around 10. She'd be like the little girl in the ads for "Kick-Ass". As soon as it's legal in whatever state I was residing in she'd be packing heat and be able to shoot the eye out of a rattlesnake. The only person putting their hands on her would be someone she wants to: otherwise, if you try it, you'd have to get past first her gun, then her knives and weaponry, and finally her hand-to-hand combat skills. When it's all said and done, you might best her, but you won't be in much of a condition to put your dick in her, or in anything.
This x1000
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag
04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
People should be able to take the law into their own damn hands. Hell as a taxpayer I wouldn't be against someone that keeps garbage like this out of the judicial system getting a check for their troubles.

Bwana
04-03-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.concurringopinions.com/archives/images/hanging_noose_jpg.jpg

el borracho
04-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Would anyone really miss New Jersey and/or Pennsylvania if they were bombed out of existence?

Didn't think so.

irishjayhawk
04-03-2010, 07:14 PM
People should be able to take the law into their own damn hands. Hell as a taxpayer I wouldn't be against someone that keeps garbage like this out of the judicial system getting a check for their troubles.

ROFL

JD10367
04-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Would anyone really miss New Jersey and/or Pennsylvania if they were bombed out of existence?

Didn't think so.

I used to think that way, too. But then I married a Jersey girl and found out that's what they WANT you to think. Turns out most of Jersey is NOT a shithole. Newark and Trenton are, to be sure. In fact, a lot of the urban area inside the I-287 loop is pretty nasty. But outside of that area, and the upper New Jersey Turnpike, the rest of the state's pretty nice. North and west is rolling farmland. The whole southern half of the state is forest (the Pine Barrens, which aren't barren, but are the home of the Jersey Devil). The coast is full of beaches and resort towns. Atlantic City's a shithole but the Boardwalk is colorful.

KCinNY
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

F***in' A!

KurtCobain
04-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Horrible.

KCrockaholic
04-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Unbelievable.... If I ever knew a person disgusting enough to do something like that I would have to murder them in a slow painful way.

WhitiE
04-04-2010, 07:22 AM
I used to think that way, too. But then I married a Jersey girl and found out that's what they WANT you to think. Turns out most of Jersey is NOT a shithole. Newark and Trenton are, to be sure. In fact, a lot of the urban area inside the I-287 loop is pretty nasty. But outside of that area, and the upper New Jersey Turnpike, the rest of the state's pretty nice. North and west is rolling farmland. The whole southern half of the state is forest (the Pine Barrens, which aren't barren, but are the home of the Jersey Devil). The coast is full of beaches and resort towns. Atlantic City's a shithole but the Boardwalk is colorful.

ahahaha loved the map

PhillyChiefFan
04-04-2010, 08:10 AM

Didn't think so.

HEY MAN!! Some of us are actually respectable and decent human beings.

There are creeps and assholes everywhere not just in PA and NJ.

That said...if you MUST I suggest Lincoln Financial field and/or where ever Jersey Shore was filmed.

el borracho
04-04-2010, 12:17 PM
HEY MAN!! Some of us are actually respectable and decent human beings.

There are creeps and assholes everywhere not just in PA and NJ.

That said...if you MUST I suggest Lincoln Financial field and/or where ever Jersey Shore was filmed.

Well, I lived in Philly for a year and I can tell you I would rather swim across a lake of vomit than spend an afternoon in that shithole again. Seriously, living in Philly was like living in London after the blitz but dirtier and with more violence and racism and less education.

Sure-Oz
04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Heard this on the radio last week, im glad they found some of those sick fucks....i hope they get their shit ripped up in jail

Stewie
04-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Despicable act. I hope they make them wear signs around their necks when they enter prison. They'll get what they deserve.

Rain Man
04-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Unbelievable.... If I ever knew a person disgusting enough to do something like that I would have to murder them in a slow painful way.

What if that person was a child?

PhillyChiefFan
04-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Well, I lived in Philly for a year and I can tell you I would rather swim across a lake of vomit than spend an afternoon in that shithole again. Seriously, living in Philly was like living in London after the blitz but dirtier and with more violence and racism and less education.

I lived there for two years, and I would say...I must agree.

I still live in PA though, but about 2 hours west. So keep the bombing to the eastern part of the state.

Otter and I are good people :D

JD10367
04-04-2010, 06:52 PM

Aside from the history, there's not much redeeming about Philly that I've heard of.

Pittsburgh actually seems to have done a better job of rebuilding its image than Philly has.