PDA

View Full Version : Sam Bradford and the Redskins

Tribal Warfare
04-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Redskins might trade up for Bradford (http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Sunday-at-the-Post-7065.html)

Per Michael Lombardi

The word around the NFL is that the Redskins might be talking about moving up from the fourth pick overall to acquire Sam Bradford. The ‘Skins have made no secret about their intention to add a quarterback in this draft, but the question remains, which quarterback do they really like? My sources tell me they love Sam Bradford and would love to get in position to draft him.

wazu
04-04-2010, 08:50 AM
So I guess the fear is that Tampa Bay will take him, correct? Haven't heard anything or seen anything suggesting they might go QB.

Tribal Warfare
04-04-2010, 08:55 AM
So I guess the fear is that Tampa Bay will take him, correct? Haven't heard anything or seen anything suggesting they might go QB.

or possibly they believe that Holmgren will jump ahead of Washington to obtain Bradford with a fire sale of picks.

milkman
04-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Oh Jesus.

Mr. Laz
04-04-2010, 09:10 AM
So I guess the fear is that Tampa Bay will take him, correct? Haven't heard anything or seen anything suggesting they might go QB.huh?

st. louis

wazu
04-04-2010, 09:11 AM
huh?

st. louis

If St. Louis has decided Sam Bradford is worth their #1 overall, I'm kind of doubting they'll trade down 3 spots to a team that is trading up just to get Sam Bradford.

BigChiefFan
04-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I doubt the Redskins have the ammunition to get the Rams top pick, short of trading Haynesworth in a deal.