PDA

View Full Version : Life Happy Easter

Warrior5
04-04-2010, 08:37 AM
In whatever way you do (or don't) celebrate today, I hope each of you has a wonderful Easter.

KCChiefsMan
04-04-2010, 09:39 AM
F*CK

I forgot today was easter and didn't go to the store yesterday to get ink and paper for my printer. I need to have shit printed out for tomorrow morning and it looks like that's not happening. I guess I'll be ill-prepared for that interview

or are wal-marts open? I vowed to never shop at one again, but I guess I may have to make an exception

pr_capone
04-04-2010, 09:43 AM
F*CK

I forgot today was easter and didn't go to the store yesterday to get ink and paper for my printer. I need to have shit printed out for tomorrow morning and it looks like that's not happening. I guess I'll be ill-prepared for that interview

or are wal-marts open? I vowed to never shop at one again, but I guess I may have to make an exception

Do Walmarts ever close?

Even if they did... they would not on Easter.

Wal-Mart is the debbil.

Hydrae
04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
In whatever way you do (or don't) celebrate today, I hope each of you has a wonderful Easter.

Thank you. To you and yours as well!

KCChiefsMan
04-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Do Walmarts ever close?

Wal-Mart is the debbil.

true, I just really would rather not shop at one. I have to go against my morals this one time.

Over-Head
04-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Back at ya, i'm 3500 miles from the family, last week sent home a vid cam so we could at least see each other when were talking. Great seeing my son and not wondering how/if he's changed much when I get home in 3 months like the last time work took me away

I sat and had lunch, while the family had dinner (3.5hr time dif) they put the lap top at my place setting so I could see everyone.
kinda wild having an "internet dinner" but it was as good as being there given the circumstances.

AndChiefs
04-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Do Walmarts ever close?

Wal-Mart is the debbil.

Drugstores are also open.