PDA

View Full Version : KU LOL : Andy katz doesn't like KU ?

ROYC75
04-07-2010, 01:24 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=5060752

Good, does this mean we can sneak up on people next year ?:rolleyes:

ROFL

Saulbadguy
04-07-2010, 01:29 PM
I've seen them ranked from 10-20 in all of these early rankings.

Pants
04-07-2010, 01:31 PM
I don't have an issue with that. I think a lot of people WILL be surprised with our ridiculous athleticism though. If we get Selby, our athleticism will be off the charts. We be aight even without him, though.

teedubya
04-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Sweet, we are a 4 seed, next year?

And KState is ranked lower... they should be around 5 IMO.

Ebolapox
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
And why isn't Butler ranked? They lose only Veasley? WTF.

they're third, dolt.

shitgoose
04-07-2010, 01:37 PM
And why isn't Butler ranked? They lose only Veasley? WTF.

They are #3

KCChiefsMan
04-07-2010, 01:38 PM
thats fine.

G Tyson Taylor
G Brady Morningstar
F Mario Little
F Markief
F Marcus

that's probably the starting lineup. Add Reed, Thomas, Johnson (who I think will take over as a starting guard and become a star at KU) as the main players off the bench. Releford and Whithey may see more time and contribute as well. We can be pretty solid next season too despite losing 3 NBA players. Losing Cole hurts the most and Sherron's leadership is not replaceable either.

But I bet we will advance further into the tournament next season then we did this one.

I forgot what kind of freshman class is coming in,

shitgoose
04-07-2010, 01:42 PM
thats fine.

G Tyson Taylor
G Brady Morningstar
F Mario Little
F Markief
F Marcus

that's probably the starting lineup. Add Reed, Thomas, Johnson (who I think will take over as a starting guard and become a star at KU) as the main players off the bench. Releford and Whithey may see more time and contribute as well. We can be pretty solid next season too despite losing 3 NBA players. Losing Cole hurts the most and Sherron's leadership is not replaceable either.

But I bet we will advance further into the tournament next season then we did this one.

Is Tyson Taylor a new recruit?

teedubya
04-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Hahaha... I see that now. Butler is #3. lol

DaWolf
04-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Everyone is waiting to see who they bring in. If they get Selby and Lamb, or one of the two, they'll be right back in the conversation for title contenders. If they don't, then they are probably listed as a top 25 team but nothing special.

Someone mentioned that North Carolina was getting ranked a bit low considering they ought to have at least 9, maybe 10 McD's AA's on that team next year...

Blick
04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
KU could be dangerous, but they also might just be as good as they were in '08-'09, which means their ranking is about right IMO.

Buehler445
04-07-2010, 02:04 PM
After the fucking egg they laid in the tourney, it is certainly deserved until they start playing games.
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM

:LOL: dont be a dick

CoMoChief
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
I'd rather start Reed than Morningstar.

Pants
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM

A 3* SG so far.

KCChiefsMan
04-07-2010, 02:09 PM

lol, I know it's Tyshawn. I must have had a brain fart. :thumb:

BWillie
04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
thats fine.

G Tyson Taylor
G Brady Morningstar
F Mario Little
F Markief
F Marcus

Brady really plays like shit at the end of seasons. I'd like to see Tyrel get into the mix. I'd say he's probably a better shooter and scorer, and a little more athletic. Tyrel improved defensively last year throughout the course of the year more than anybody on the team.