5. Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa
36. Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
50. Nate Allen, FS, South Florida
68. Dexter McCluster, ATH, Ole Miss

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010matt.php

The Bad Guy
04-07-2010, 03:32 PM
That's just terrible.

I'm just stunned that every one of these idiots are holding their hats on a connection that has netted ONE draft pick in Pioli's entire tenure with the Patriots.

DaneMcCloud
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Tony Gonzalez for Jermaine Gresham.

Brilliant.

salame
04-07-2010, 03:35 PM
gresham would be a pretty bad ass pick right there

The Bad Guy
04-07-2010, 03:35 PM
gresham would be a pretty bad ass pick right there

He's another player I don't understand where all the hype comes from. He's slow, a terrible blocker and coming off a major injury.

salame
04-07-2010, 03:37 PM
He's another player I don't understand where all the hype comes from. He's slow, a terrible blocker and coming off a major injury.

well, he should be a hell of a lot better than Pettigrew and he went in the first round last year
I know TE is not really super important but he would be a steal right there

talastan
04-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Okay so just because of the one draft pick from Iowa by Pioli; everyone is baseing their collective opinions on Bulaga? Either there is some truth to this(Which has me very concerned) or Pioli and the FO have everyone chasing their tails because no one has any clue as to what we're going to do. (This is how I hope it is really playing out.)

Again, Clausen, Berry, even Williams would be understandable at #5, but Bulaga (who many rate as an RT) doesn't make sense even for one of Pioli's reaches.

milkman
04-07-2010, 03:39 PM
If the Chiefs go Bulaga/Gresham I will give up any hope that this team has any chance of winning any fucking thing in my lifetime again.

The Bad Guy
04-07-2010, 03:41 PM
well, he should be a hell of a lot better than Pettigrew and he went in the first round last year
I know TE is not really super important but he would be a steal right there

Pettigrew is slow, but he's an incredible blocker.

BigChiefFan
04-07-2010, 03:41 PM
There's too many quality players in this draft to walk away with that. I can't believe that's the best Walter can do, that's why I don't visit that website much.

salame
04-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Pettigrew is slow, but he's an incredible blocker.

I don't think that Weis has ever really used "incredible blocking" tight ends and neither did haley

The Bad Guy
04-07-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't think that Weis has ever really used "incredible blocking" tight ends and neither did haley

There are better tight ends that will go after Gresham.

He's slow as hell to. That's not concerning?

BigChiefFan
04-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Gresham is a very good prospect, but this draft is too deep, for us to consider a TE on the first day of the draft, IMO. I prefer we give Cottam and Pope one more year, until we have a better roster in place and have the luxury of using a draft pick on a TE.

salame
04-07-2010, 03:49 PM
There are better tight ends that will go after Gresham.

He's slow as hell to. That's not concerning?

he isnt my wet dream draft choice
I just think that would be one hell of a steal
and he would start right away
because cottam sucks

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-07-2010, 04:29 PM
McGuire's not very smart, but both he and Walter are operating under the assumption that Pioli is a dumb sonofabitch.

We should too.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2010, 04:56 PM
If the Chiefs go Bulaga/Gresham I will give up any hope that this team has any chance of winning any ****ing thing in my lifetime again.

Good maybe you will do us all a favor and never make another idiot post again, ever.

I know I won't miss you and your 40,00 posts of complete garbage.

Fairweather pussy..

Go Chiefs!

milkman
04-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Good maybe you will do us all a favor and never make another idiot post again, ever.

I know I won't miss you and your 40,00 posts of complete garbage.

Fairweather pussy..

Go Chiefs!

Just who the **** are you?

If you had read my over 40 thousand posts, you'd know that I have followed this team from the day they moved in.

When you get a ****ing clue, you useless Pioli smoker, come back and talk to me, prick.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Just who the **** are you?

If you had read my over 40 thousand posts, you'd know that I have followed this team from the day they moved in.

When you get a ****ing clue, you useless Pioli smoker, come back and talk to me, prick.

I am a person who reads your writing...You sound like a hysterical vagina...

"OMG if Pioli doesnt draft X person, I am going ot GIVE UP ALL HOPE...blah blahh"

That is all I really need to see. If you were a true fan, that vomitous babble wouldnt even cross your mind.

Pussy. Go ahead and give up you little pole smoker. I really don't care if your other 39,999 posts were Shakespearian. Saying you will give up if they don't draft the person you want is so ridiculously retarded that it nullifies everything else you have said or will say in the future.

milkman
04-07-2010, 05:18 PM

"OMG if Pioli doesnt draft X person, I am going ot GIVE UP ALL HOPE...blah blahh"

That is all I really need to see. If you were a true fan, that vomitous babble wouldnt even cross your mind.

Pussy. Go ahead and give up you little pole smoker. I really don't care if your other 39,999 posts were Shakespearian. Saying you will give up if they don't draft the person you want is so ridiculously retarded that it nullifies everything else you have said or will say in the future.

Oh, I see.

You're one of the robots who acccepts everything that the front office does.

Good to know that you are too stupid to form any of your own opinions for future reference.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Way to back pedal....

I actually like you better as a crying hysterical little girl..

"OMG I am going to give up ALL HOPE that the chiefs will EVER win if they don't draft my favorite player....."

Maybe I should make that my sig

DeezNutz
04-07-2010, 05:22 PM

There's the disconnect.

I will never be a True Fan.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2010, 05:25 PM
There's the disconnect.

I will never be a True Fan.

Somehow I don't see you saying 'If they don't draft (my favorite player) I am going to give up hope that they will EVER...'

That already makes you more of a real fan.

milkman
04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Way to back pedal....

I actually like you better as a crying hysterical little girl..

"OMG I am going to give up ALL HOPE that the chiefs will EVER win if they don't draft my favorite player....."

Maybe I should make that my sig

First off, you dumbshit, I didn't say I would give up all hope if they didn't draft my favorite player.

There are a number of players at #5 and #36 that I would have little to no problem with.

But that combination of players, Bulaga and Gresham would only further confirm the perception I've already formed of Pioli from all of his previous decisions, which is that he's an overrated dumbass.

But you go ahead and blindly follow that Pioli you're sucking on.

I will continue to post in the years to come,and continue to bash the decisions made until this team actually wins something.

So piss off little boy.

DeezNutz
04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Somehow I don't see you saying 'If they don't draft (my favorite player) I am going to give up hope that they will EVER...'

That already makes you more of a real fan.

I would say with much confidence that the team won't ever win anything meaningful with Pioli at the helm.

Ming the Merciless
04-07-2010, 05:28 PM
We will see.....

If Pioli starts winning games, you two little pansys will be the 1st to suck his nuts.

I'm sure you guys will be like "I knew it all along...BLAH BLAH..."

DeezNutz
04-07-2010, 05:30 PM
We will see.....

If Pioli starts winning games, you two little pansys will be the 1st to suck his nuts.

http://gstuff.co.nz/shop/garden/images/PansyBabyBingoDenim.jpg

RustShack
04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I would rather draft a great RT than drafting a LT and moving Albert to RT. And no, I don't want a fucking OL in the top 5.

milkman
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM
We will see.....

I'm sure you guys will be like "I knew it all along...BLAH BLAH..."

There you go making assumptions.

I have never been afraid to admit that I'm wrong.

If they start winning, I will admit that I was wrong about Pioli and the decisions that he made, just as I have admitted that I was wrong in believing that Brees would never amount to anything as an NFL QB, or admitting that I was wrong whenI thought the Chiefs should have signed Charlie Garner instead of Priest.

DeezNutz
04-07-2010, 05:39 PM
This is all going to be very clear very soon.

If the '10 draft = the '09 draft, Pioli won't be fired soon enough.

Mr. Laz
04-07-2010, 05:48 PM
5. Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa

holy crap

:(

Coogs
04-07-2010, 06:02 PM
5. Bryan Bulaga, T, Iowa

Hopefully we didn't suffer through a crappy 4-12 season last year to see something as abysmal as this in a couple of weeks.

For god sakes, draft Clausen and don't look back. Or draft Berry and do the same.

Mr. Laz
04-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Hopefully we didn't suffer through a crappy 4-12 season last year to see something as abysmal as this in a couple of weeks.

For god sakes, draft Clausen and don't look back. Or draft Berry and do the same.hehe ... we've been talking about the possibility of Clausen for a long time ... long before anyone else even considered it.

keep that hope alive. LMAO

Ebolapox
04-07-2010, 07:25 PM
you know what?

FARK YUO MONGARIA!