PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Williamson: Pioli will draft Berry

Jethopper
04-08-2010, 03:48 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/21336/scott-piolis-history-points-to-eric-berry

If Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli’s draft history is any indication, Eric Berry may be on his way to Kansas City.

Since he joined the NFL --- Pioli has worked for the Jets, Browns, Ravens and Patriots before taking over as the general manager in Kansas City last year --- Pioli’s teams have drafted in the top 13 picks nine times.

Of those nine times, Pioli’s teams have taken seven defensive players. Five of those players (including Tyson Jackson at No. 3 last year) played collegiately in the SEC. Berry was a safety at Tennessee.

Does this mean the Chiefs will definitely pick Berry? No, of course, not, but it fits Pioli’s pattern? He likes taking defensive players from the ultra-competitive SEC. So, he is likely impressed by Berry.

The Chiefs had a pre-draft visit with Berry last week and he is expected to be seriously considered by the team when the Chiefs pick at No. 5.

Pants
04-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Or a certain DT from the very same team.

Titty Meat
04-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Come to poppa

Jethopper
04-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Still don't know why a broncos homer would dare blog about the chiefs...

Gadzooks
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Still don't know why a broncos homer would dare blog about the chiefs...

Or the Bolts or Turds for that matter. Dan Williams is the pick, (it's a trend).

DumbHillbillies
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM

Maybe but he didn't come in for a visit besides ur raining on our parade.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-08-2010, 04:07 PM
I thought this was the clown that kept saying KC was taking an Offensive Tackle???

TheGuardian
04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
We're taking Berry. It sure has hell won't be Clausen and I can't wait to watch bitches cry when we don't take Clausen.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-08-2010, 04:10 PM
We're taking Berry. It sure has hell won't be Clausen and I can't wait to watch bitches cry when we don't take Clausen.

If we don't take Clausen for Berry, I don't know if anyone on this board will bitch. He might be the best prospect in the draft.

If we don't take Clausen or Berry, and take some fucktard like Bulaga, then someone needs to fuck Pioli up the ass with a dickhead the diameter of a Shiitake mushroom.

Gadzooks
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe but he didn't come in for a visit besides ur raining on our parade.

It's a typical strategy amongst NFL GMs to not bring in the guy they're targeting. It's also a strategy to bring in a teammate and sprinkle questions in the interview about their target player.

The Bad Guy
04-08-2010, 04:14 PM
It's a typical strategy amongst NFL GMs to not bring in the guy they're targeting. It's also a strategy to bring in a teammate and sprinkle questions in the interview about their target player.

No, it's not a typical strategy to draft a guy much higher than he is projected and not bringing him in for a pre-draft visit.

TheGuardian
04-08-2010, 04:16 PM
If we don't take Clausen for Berry, I don't know if anyone on this board will bitch. He might be the best prospect in the draft.

If we don't take Clausen or Berry, and take some ****tard like Bulaga, then someone needs to **** Pioli up the ass with a dickhead the diameter of a Shiitake mushroom.

If we take Bulaga I'll drive down there and take care of that for you.

I want Berry. If not trade down and take Williams IMO then pick up Taylor Mays (ugh) and Brandon Spikes who I think is going to fall a bit.

Hammock Parties
Oh fuck you, Williamson. A month ago it was Okung.

Pants
No, it's not a typical strategy to draft a guy much higher than he is projected and not bringing him in for a pre-draft visit.

That's why Pioli is a genius... D. Williams will be the pick. :(

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
If we take Bulaga I'll drive down there and take care of that for you.

I want Berry. If not trade down and take Williams IMO then pick up Taylor Mays (ugh) and Brandon Spikes who I think is going to fall a bit.

Spikes probably won't go in the top 100 picks. He might not go in the top 150.

SAUTO
04-08-2010, 04:20 PM

If we don't take Clausen or Berry, and take some fucktard like Bulaga, then someone needs to fuck Pioli up the ass with a dickhead the diameter of a Shiitake mushroom.

THIS, if we stay at 5 it has got to be one of these two

rtmike
04-08-2010, 04:22 PM

If we don't take Clausen or Berry, and take some ****tard like Bulaga, then someone needs to **** Pioli up the ass with a dickhead the diameter of a Shiitake mushroom.

Pretty soon it'll be a whole team of those.

CoMoChief
04-08-2010, 04:24 PM

Better not......this place will have a meltdown if we reach for the 2nd best NT in the draft with our top 5 pick.

Quesadilla Joe
04-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Has Polio ever drafted a secondary player in the first round?

CoMoChief
04-08-2010, 04:35 PM
1. FS - Eric Berry
2A. OLB - Jerry Hughes
2B. NT - Terrance Cody
3. WR - Mardy Gilyard

Please God....

Pasta Little Brioni
04-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Has Polio ever drafted a secondary player in the first round?

The Pats took Meriweather a couple of years ago in the 1st I believe. Why does that even matter though??? Each draft is a different animal and KC has different (and many more) needs then NE did.

The Franchise
04-08-2010, 04:47 PM
1. FS - Eric Berry
2A. OLB - Jerry Hughes
2B. NT - Terrance Cody
3. WR - Mardy Gilyard

Please God....

:cuss:

Gadzooks
04-08-2010, 04:47 PM
The Pats took Meriweather a couple of years ago in the 1st I believe. Why does that even matter though??? Each draft is a different animal and KC has different (and many more) needs then NE did.

24th overall in 2007. He's never taken a S in the top 5, (then again, aside from Sean Taylor, nobody has since 1991).

bevischief
04-08-2010, 04:50 PM
We are doomed...

DaWolf
04-08-2010, 04:50 PM
We have a team that is desperate for speed and playmaking ability. If you have a shot at Berry and don't take it, then I think we'll end up regretting it...

TheGuardian
04-08-2010, 05:09 PM
It'll be Berry if he's there.

ModSocks
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
We have a team that is desperate for speed and playmaking ability. If you have a shot at Berry and don't take it, then I think we'll end up regretting it...

Be prepared to regret. I initially thought the pick would be Bulaga, but now im almost certain it will be Dan Williams.

SAUTO
04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
24th overall in 2007. He's never taken a S in the top 5, (then again, aside from Sean Taylor, nobody has since 1991).

but in 1991 the drafter was BB
Posted via Mobile Device

Blick
04-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Williamson doesn't know dick, so we probably won't draft Berry.

Gadzooks
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
but in 1991 the drafter was BB
Posted via Mobile Device

Touché

Titty Meat
04-08-2010, 07:05 PM

If Pioli doesn't draft Berry or Clausen I will milk his fat tits and sell the milk to pay for my therapy.

Blitz
04-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Berry or Claussen, it has to be either or and not neither nor.

notorious
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
If Pioli doesn't draft Berry or Clausen I will milk his fat tits and sell the milk to pay for my therapy.

Your therapy should include burning down Pioli's house and putting the smoldering ashes out with antifreeze.

Fritz88
04-08-2010, 07:44 PM
You fuckers don't understand shit. It's either Tebow or fuck the chiefs and its fucked up management and idiotic fan base. We will have God in our side. Can you beat god?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Your therapy should include burning down Pioli's house and putting the smoldering ashes out with antifreeze.

As long as the torch used to set the blaze has been spliced from an Alomar cultivar.

notorious
04-08-2010, 07:56 PM
As long as the torch used to set the blaze has been spliced from an Alomar cultivar.

...and there is the icing on the cake.

Well done.

notorious
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
You ****ers don't understand shit. It's either Tebow or **** the chiefs and its ****ed up management and idiotic fan base. We will have God in our side. Can you beat god?

I don't know.

Can God command a huddle or take snaps under center?

Being wise and all-knowing can be translated into being uncoachable.

The negatives outweigh the positives.

Turning water into wine is childs play compared to driving your team down the field in the final minutes.

Anyone that takes God before the 4th round is reaching.

BarrySPAMAID
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Williamson? Right.......

bigbucks24
04-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Spikes probably won't go in the top 100 picks. He might not go in the top 150.

You really think he won't go until the bottom of round 5?

kcpasco
04-09-2010, 01:01 AM
And if they happen to both be gone by the time the Chiefs pick?

salame
04-09-2010, 01:53 AM
berry is this years curry

Jethopper
04-09-2010, 04:28 AM
berry is this years curry

Blasphemer!

Rausch
04-09-2010, 07:35 AM
And if they happen to both be gone by the time the Chiefs pick?

We trade for the Saints back up QB...

BigMeatballDave
04-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Berry or Claussen, it has to be either or and not neither nor.
I agree, for the most part, but I wont die if they happen to trade down. Depends on what kind of deal they make, and who they pick.

talastan
04-09-2010, 07:50 AM
I don't know.

Can God command a huddle or take snaps under center?

Being wise and all-knowing can be translated into being uncoachable.

The negatives outweigh the positives.

Turning water into wine is childs play compared to driving your team down the field in the final minutes.

ROFL REP!

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-09-2010, 12:48 PM

ROFL:clap:ROFL:clap:ROFL

CP-Combo FTW ELEVENTY!!!!!!!!@@@!!!!11111

ChiefGator
04-09-2010, 01:42 PM

This ain't god, bitch... He'z Jesus..