PDA

View Full Version : Science Ambien

Buck
04-09-2010, 04:01 AM
I thought it supposed to help you sleep, but I've been tripping balls not sleeping crazie shit. I was livink inside the album Killer by Tech N9ne and then Darkside from Floyd

Jethopper
04-09-2010, 04:34 AM
If it comes in a zip-lock bag, it's not Ambien.

Slainte
04-09-2010, 04:51 AM
My previous experience led my to discover that, for me, Ambien is every bit as sleep-inducing as a line of cocaine.

Bane
04-09-2010, 05:13 AM
It knocks me out,but I stay drowsy the whole next day and I end up in bed early that night as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

04-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Ambien never worked for me. Trazodone works very well on my sleep though.

SLAG
04-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Ambien never worked for me. Trazodone works very well on my sleep though.

I once watched a guy who was up for 3 days doing cocaine and X - snort a HUGE line of Trazadone

about 2 min later he got up to get a pepsi... he took one step and fell flat on his face and was out cold for the next 72 hours

it was crazy

tru story

Barret
04-09-2010, 07:21 AM
My Experience was with the Ambien CR version. I was having issues with my brain wanting to stay awake and tossing and turning for an hour before actually sleeping. The Ambien was able to either slow that down or something and getting to sleep and staying asleep seemed a lot better. Finally able to wake up refreshed.

I have known people try to abuse it though. If you actively try to stay awake the ambien gets you into a drunk state and some people experience memory loss. So you are drunk with no inhibitions and you wont remember what you did the next day.

Bugeater
04-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Jesus Buck, get a friggin' job already.

MOhillbilly
04-09-2010, 07:57 AM
straight kentucky bourbon.

Fairplay
04-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Melatonin doesn't work well for me at all.

I get in a state of somnolence all night. I will get sleepy but skim along the edges of actually sleeping. Then the next day my head feels like it's in a funk.

Ambien does work but you have to be careful with it and it can be addictive.

KCChiefsMan
04-09-2010, 08:56 AM
it works for me. It's addicting though, be careful.

ragedogg69
04-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Valarian Root, Melatonin and GABA is the shit. When I am bulking and need recovery sleep I take that before bed and sleep like a baby.

My friends exgirlfriend would take Ambien and sleep eat. He came home to find that she had a bowl of ice cream... in bed. The sheets were destroyed and she put the icecream in the fridge on its side. Can you imagine coming home to that?

Sofa King
04-09-2010, 09:07 AM
a warmish beer will put ya down for the night. it sucks, but it works...

SLAG
04-09-2010, 09:11 AM
you could always rub one out

ROYC75
04-09-2010, 09:15 AM
I sat up in bed one night shooting Indians with 2-6 guns, guess I was on the open range, cowboy style. The wife tried to wake me up, I looked at her and shot her too. Sad part is I actually recall the dream.

MOhillbilly
04-09-2010, 09:17 AM
I sat up in bed one night shooting Indians with 2-6 guns, guess I was on the open range, cowboy style. The wife tried to wake me up, I looked at her and shot her too. Sad part is I actually recall the dream.

racist

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Tylenol PM.

Miles
04-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Apparently Tiger would like to know if his neighbors daughter would like to take some Ambien and bang.

Pants
04-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Tylenol PM.

Or you could just take Benadryl without the acetaminophen. :)

KurtCobain
04-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Whenever I take Tylenol PM I have crazy ESPNEWS filled dreams. The other night I had a dream so real I swear the Grizzlies locked up a playoff spot and Tom Brady was traded to the Jaguars for two firsts and Jones-Drew.

Buck
04-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Yo. I was taking it to sleep not to trip balls that was just a side effect. I fell asleep 3.5 hrs after I took it and it pretty much felt like an extremly clean shroom trip. I had to turn on my bedroom light once or twice to prove to myself that I was in fact in my bedroom and that I was alone. I'm trying to correct my sleeping pattern so that I don't sleep at 8 am and wake up at 4 pm anymore.

KurtCobain
04-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Ever heard of Robo-trippin'? This guy at treatment is addicted to Robotussin and just can't stop. He came in the other day drooling his ass off and walking into walls. He used to be a pretty huge heroin junkie and now cough syrup is going to send him back to prison. :shake:

Buck
04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
I think you have to be somewhat tired before you take an ambien. I had been awake for 5.5 hrs at that point.

Pants
04-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Yo. I was taking it to sleep not to trip balls that was just a side effect. I fell asleep 3.5 hrs after I took it and it pretty much felt like an extremly clean shroom trip. I had to turn on my bedroom light once or twice to prove to myself that I was in fact in my bedroom and that I was alone. I'm trying to correct my sleeping pattern so that I don't sleep at 8 am and wake up at 4 pm anymore.

Happened to me in college all the time. They way I always reset it was to stay up the whole day and crash at like 9pm and MAKE myself get up at 8am the next morning.

KurtCobain
04-09-2010, 01:20 PM
I think you have to be somewhat tired before you take an ambien. I had been awake for 5.5 hrs at that point.

Try OCs. I slept for three months once.

Otter
04-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I have an ex that used to take this every night. All the weird shit she used to do aside...

I'll bet in the year I've known her she went to bed tired twice. I'm not talking mentally drained after staring at a computer screen and crunching numbers all day. I'm talking about two or three miles of hiking or running or biking under her belt with two or three hours to settle down before trying to sleep.

Those two times though she admitted how much better she felt and slept. Obviously I'm talking through very little experience but if you haven't try wearing yourself out physically 3 or 4 times a week before taking a pill and scaring the shit out of the person sleeping next to you.

crispystl
04-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I once watched a guy who was up for 3 days doing cocaine and X - snort a HUGE line of Trazadone

about 2 min later he got up to get a pepsi... he took one step and fell flat on his face and was out cold for the next 72 hours

it was crazy

tru story

Tranzedone will knock you out. My friends and I got a hold of some in high school and took them before school and we slept through every class and it was tooth and nails to walk from one class to the other just to sleep again.

04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Its got to be the white pill with the ''10'' however many mgrams or whatever that small sized shit is.

If they gave you a pink pill its very weak. you take the white one and you have to be close to your bed within minutes.

Buck
04-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Its got to be the white pill with the ''10'' however many mgrams or whatever that small sized shit is.

If they gave you a pink pill its very weak. you take the white one and you have to be close to your bed within minutes.

It's yellow, says 10 mg on one side and has a dice with 5 dots on it on the back.

04-09-2010, 06:18 PM
I had a friend that was doing coke in Aruba..he did a huge shot of tequila and threw down 3 full strength ambiens with that shot. he was insane for a 20 hr period. the doorman brought him to the room in a luggage cart and he wouldnt sleep. I avoided him for about 19 hrs after that.

And I also will never go on vacation with that dude ever again..lol..and he knows it.

04-09-2010, 06:19 PM
It's yellow, says 10 mg on one side and has a dice with 5 dots on it on the back.

Yellow? dude, did your doctor prescribe that? or did you get it in Tijuana? ROFL

Buck
04-09-2010, 06:22 PM
Yellow? dude, did your doctor prescribe that? or did you get it in Tijuana? ROFL

Maybe it's peach. I got it at CVS pharmacy.

04-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Maybe it's peach. I got it at CVS pharmacy.

HHHMMM..the over the counter shit is weak. if you get a prescription and know your doctor well you get the high grade. they give you the weak shit on purpose so you dont get addicted.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-09-2010, 06:27 PM
People who take Ambien are some of the 5 luckiest people alive.

Buck
04-09-2010, 06:32 PM
HHHMMM..the over the counter shit is weak. if you get a prescription and know your doctor well you get the high grade. they give you the weak shit on purpose so you dont get addicted.

Not OTC, but it's the generic version I think. Whatever I don't care. I'm not here to argue about it's strength. Just saying that I was tripping pretty hard.

Frankie
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Funny this thread should come up today, as I spent last night in the hospital for "Sleep Study." Anyhow, I don't believe Ambien has ever worked for me.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Funny this thread should come up today, as I spent last night in the hospital for "Sleep Study." Anyhow, I don't believe Ambien has ever worked for me.

R

Frankie
04-09-2010, 06:41 PM
RE-POST

FYP