PDA

View Full Version : Could the Rams pull a San Diego?

Mr. Laz
04-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Take Suh with the idea of getting Colt McCoy in the 2nd round like San Diego did(sort of) with Tomlinson/Brees.

Mike Lombardi seems to think it's possible.(on NFL network)

that would send teams scrambling ROFL

KurtCobain
04-09-2010, 01:54 PM
They should. Suh is going to be a beast, Colt McCoy will suck, but they can use their top 3 pick next year on Locker.

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Shit....that could possibly fuck everything up.

Would Washington then take Bradford......to sit behind McNabb?

ToxSocks
04-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Shit....that could possibly **** everything up.

Would Washington then take Bradford......to sit behind McNabb?

That would improve our chances to get Clausen and Berry IMO.

1. Suh
2. Okung
3. McCoy
4. Trade down with someone who has a hard on for Bradford (buffalo? Seattle?) and then take the next best LT
5. Berry

spanky 52
04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
If Suh goes to the Rams, Berry will go to Tampa Bay. I don't see Detroit taking an OL though I think they should. Would be real interesting to see what the Redskins did at 4.

KurtCobain
04-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Rams will soon announce they will select Suh with the number one overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft, just after announcing they are trading a fourth for Cassel.

ToxSocks
04-09-2010, 02:11 PM
If Suh goes to the Rams, Berry will go to Tampa Bay. I don't see Detroit taking an OL though I think they should. Would be real interesting to see what the Redskins did at 4.

I think If Suh goes 1, Detroit would take Okung and Tampa would take McCoy, who they probably want all along. At that point, it should be easy for the skins to find a trade down partner with someone who wants Bradford. That team that trades up will thus be out of the runnning for Clausen, giving us a better shot at trading up for him from the 2nd rnd.

talastan
04-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Rams will soon announce they will select Suh with the number one overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft, just after announcing they trading a fourth for Cassel.

If only....:sulk:

CoMoChief
04-09-2010, 03:36 PM
LETS TRADE FOR TONY ROMO!!!