PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Broncos making play for Berry?

Icon
04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
http://www.draftheadquarters.com/dhqblogs/

Report: Bucs, Broncos Discuss Blockbuster
March 16th, 2010

I’m reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Denver Broncos are in discussions that would send star wide receiver Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay and would involve the 3rd and 11th picks in the 2010 NFL Draft.

Tampa Bay has been looking to upgrade their receiving core, and adding a player like Marshall would help propel their offense into the future. With the third pick in the draft, it is believed that the Broncos would likely be looking at Tennessee safety Eric Berry.

From what I’ve been told, the teams would swap first round picks with additional picks potentially being involved in the deal.

Continue to stay tuned at Draft Headquarters for the best coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft.

Hammock Parties
04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Broncos lose Marshall, we get Clausen.

I'd be fine with that.

This is like a month old, though. I'm not sure this is news.

KCChiefsMan
04-10-2010, 11:20 AM
that would piss me off to no end.

chiefzilla1501
04-10-2010, 11:21 AM
I like Berry.

But Berry for Marshall. And I'm sure the Broncos will have to add a little extra to that trade value. That's fine by me.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm OK with that, McDaniels will ruin Berry.

milkman
04-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Broncos lose Marshall, we get Clausen.

I'd be fine with that.

This is like a month old, though. I'm not sure this is news.

Donkeys lose Marshall, Chiefs lose out on Berry, take Dan Williams in hopes that Clausen falls, and wind up losing out on him, as well, because he won't get past the Bills or the 9ers.

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't see it happening for Berry. Suh would be the only reason we would want that pick. McDaniels drafted two safeties last year and is extremely happy with both of them. Darcel McBath will be our starting FS for a long time and David Bruton was one of the best gunners in the NFL last year.

milkman
04-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't see it happening for Berry. Suh would be the only reason we would want that pick. McDaniels drafted two safeties last year and is extremely happy with both of them. Darcel McBath will be our starting FS for a long time and David Bruton was one of the best gunners in the NFL last year.

LMAO

thecoffeeguy
04-10-2010, 11:33 AM
I see McDaniels screwing things up again in Denver this year.
In fact, I seem him setting the franchise back. :D

Hammock Parties
04-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Darcel McBath will be our starting FS for a long time and David Bruton was one of the best gunners in the NFL last year.

Darcel McBath runs a 4.6.

Awesome.

Tylerthigpen!1!
04-10-2010, 11:39 AM

Do the broncs have any bad players?

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 11:40 AM
LMAO

Safety is the deepest position on our entire roster. Dawkins, Hill, McBath, Bruton, Nate Jones, and Josh Barrett would all start for the Chiefs. Barrett, McBath, and Bruton are special teams studs. There is a reason Denver was the #1 rated kickoff/punt coverage team in the NFL.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-10-2010, 11:41 AM

Anytime your defense can go from #5 to #25 in one year I could see why McDaniels would be happy.

He's stupid !

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Darcel McBath runs a 4.6.

Awesome.

He is a ballhawk. Daniel Jeremiah said that he would rather have a safety with good instincts that ran a 4.6 than a safety with average instincts that ran a 4.3.

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Do the broncs have any bad players?

We could use a center, LG, P, SSILB, and some young depth on the defensive line.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Who is Daniel Jeremiah ?

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Who is Daniel Jeremiah ?

http://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks

DrRyan
04-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Who is Daniel Jeremiah ?

I guy who used to by an NFL scout. Also, one of KnowMo's favorite twatter boys.

chiefzilla1501
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM

Even better. Reaching for a 5-technique is one thing. Trading up for one is another.

And Suh is not a Nose Tackle in their version of the 3-4.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
He is a ballhawk. Daniel Jeremiah said that he would rather have a safety with good instincts that ran a 4.6 than a safety with average instincts that ran a 4.3.

Daniel Jeremiah is a fucking ra-tard.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-10-2010, 11:47 AM
http://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks

ROFL

http://www.brownsgab.com/2009/02/04/browns-dump-national-scout-daniel-jeremiah/

The Bad Guy
04-10-2010, 11:51 AM
This is from almost a month ago. It's not happening.

milkman
04-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Even better. Reaching for a 5-technique is one thing. Trading up for one is another.

And Suh is not a Nose Tackle in their version of the 3-4.

The Berry vs. their safeties was laughable in and of itself, but this was part I found the funniest.

Trading up to get a 5 tec at #3 overall would be even more stupid than simply drafting one at #3 like Pioli did.

RedThat
04-10-2010, 12:25 PM
F*ck the Broncos. They can suck my shlong!

milkman
04-10-2010, 12:27 PM
F*ck the Broncos. They can suck my shlong!

Just don't make a video.

Mecca
04-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Jeremiah is a fine read if you're looking for some insider views on what people he knows in the league think.

His personal opinions are completely stupid 99% of the time.

Titty Meat
04-10-2010, 12:46 PM
The Scout who cusses is alot cooler.

Quesadilla Joe
04-10-2010, 01:01 PM
The Berry vs. their safeties was laughable in and of itself, but this was part I found the funniest.

Trading up to get a 5 tec at #3 overall would be even more stupid than simply drafting one at #3 like Pioli did.

The difference is that Suh can be better than Richard Seymour ever was and that was how Chiefs homers justified the Tyson Jackson pick (somebody who will never be half as good as Seymour)

-King-
04-10-2010, 01:15 PM

LMFAO! Compared to who? How the hell does a person say that a player is the best gunner? We're you THAT into special teams that you compared them team to team? Only player that can even say they're one of the best is Kassim Osgood.