PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WTF could possibly happen

chiefsfan93
04-12-2010, 07:16 PM
To keep hope alive? Just like this board at times I'm full of negativity about the chiefs. I've pulled for the chiefs for along time and at best been teased with the toughts of a contender during good seasons and only crushed with failure in the playoffs and the playoffs were few and far between. It seems one side of the ball becomes elite only to see the other diminish to wtf was that! So as soarnes from a old wound being rubbed in the same place by every hero of the day coach or player thats gonna pull us out of that lable of a team that when fails is expected but played hard and just come up short or a team that should win but couldnt pull it out and just may have over achieved. So WTF could possibly happen to give me hope...or WTF could happen to make me feel like the ball in the air that left Grbacs hand with Gannon on the bench MARTY!!!!!!!!!!:cuss: and miss Chis Penn or whoever the :cuss: it was and go imcomplete just to name one of many that truly hurt. The times for me have become more numb to this kind of shit and I find myself watching the end of games not waiting for the game to come on and expecting a lose and not a win and more than not we lose all the time!! So Mr. HUnt and the rest of the chiefs organization pull your head out your ass quit being so damned cheap make us a winner put assws in the seats shirts on our backs and give us hope and not only that a WINNER! and make this board buzz with excitment or do your same ol'shit and just enough to make money and watch your tickets not leave the stadium and your fans not come to it. GET THE DRAFT RIGHT,GET SOME PLAYMAKERS and DONT BE CHEAP and wait for shit to fall in place go get it:deevee::deevee::deevee:

LaChapelle
04-12-2010, 07:38 PM
You can get medicinal marijuana for that

Buck
04-12-2010, 07:40 PM
People could learn how to use paragraphs.

chiefsfan93
04-12-2010, 07:44 PM
I need it but where I work tests every 90 days or so:cuss::(

Mr_Tomahawk
04-12-2010, 07:45 PM
BAD DUMBTARD! BAD!!!

chiefsfan93
04-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Your right but im from the south.:drool:

cabletech94
04-12-2010, 07:49 PM

the deep south?

simply red is laughing somewhere.

Bugeater
04-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Yep.

Bwana
04-12-2010, 07:53 PM

Dude!

http://dustybee.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/deliverance.jpg

chiefsfan93
04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Hey if you think the south full of dumbasses thats cause alot of yanks. cali's and foreigners have bought up cheap land.:D

FAX
04-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I've not yet succumbed to the continuous negativity and am generally positive about the Chiefs' fortunes, Mr. chiefsfan93. Like you, I get down and depressed about the Chiefs on occasion. But, when I begin to question Pioli's and Haley's decision-making, I just remember that, not long ago, we had Herm Edwards as a head coach and Gunther Cunningham as DC. Plus, now that we've acquired the services of Weis and we know where Romeo is, things are already better than last year.

We have some weaknesses - quite a few. But, overall I'm happy that we seem to care enough about quality coaching to pay for proven, experienced winners. It gives me confidence that, moving forward, our staff won't settle for sub-par player performance regardless of the position and that can only mean improvement across the board.

Then again, I'm pretty doped up.

FAX

kcmaxwell
04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
I've not yet succumbed to the continuous negativity and am generally positive about the Chiefs' fortunes, Mr. chiefsfan93. Like you, I get down and depressed about the Chiefs on occasion. But, when I begin to question Pioli's and Haley's decision-making, I just remember that, not long ago, we had Herm Edwards as a head coach and Gunther Cunningham as DC. Plus, now that we've acquired the services of Weis and we know where Romeo is, things are already better than last year.

We have some weaknesses - quite a few. But, overall I'm happy that we seem to care enough about quality coaching to pay for proven, experienced winners. It gives me confidence that, moving forward, our staff won't settle for sub-par player performance regardless of the position and that can only mean improvement across the board.

FAX
this sounds great. i whole-heartedly agree!! you folks have a great night!

Gonzo
04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
My sperm count has lowered after reading this. I believe most of them lost hope in humanity and offed themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
04-12-2010, 08:34 PM

FAXThis.

You'll feel better when we win more. And at least ownership is trying. Clark went out and assembled what he and most feel was the best staff available. If they flame out, they flame out... but you can't question the effort to put the right people in place.

As the ancient proverb says, "Haters gonna hate.", but when the wins start coming, they'll have a lot less to talk about.

blaise
04-12-2010, 09:24 PM
It's the NFL. Today's crappy team is tomorrow's media darling. You never know.

Rain Man
04-12-2010, 09:28 PM
The first thing any franchise needs for success is a good kicker and punter. We have those in place.

Pushead2
04-12-2010, 09:32 PM
The first thing any franchise needs for success is a good kicker and punter. We have those in place.

:)

notorious
04-12-2010, 09:34 PM

Give them the franchise tag. We have to protect the cornerstones of a future Chief's dynasty.

milkman
04-12-2010, 10:24 PM
I'd respond to this thread if had any fucking clue what it was about.

T-post Tom
04-12-2010, 11:01 PM
You, sir, are going to fit in quite nicely around here.

Ebolapox
04-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I'd respond to this thread if had any fucking clue what it was about.

he did the whole thing; cakefart.com.

bevischief
04-13-2010, 05:11 AM
My sperm count has lowered after reading this. I believe most of them lost hope in humanity and offed themselves.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Coach
04-13-2010, 05:14 AM
:spock:
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
04-13-2010, 05:39 AM
The average lifespan of the BB poster is about the same of that of the NFL career
those who's personality is adopted doom and gloom for attention sake are doomed
natural/purposeful D&Gs will live on

BillSelfsTrophycase
04-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Paragraphs motherfucker, do you use them?

http://filmic.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/pulp_fiction-bible.jpg

Dartgod
04-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Every time you post, God kills a kitten.

http://tessums.com/cliche/images/kitty2.jpg

JD10367
04-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Did anyone else picture a gritty New York City street sidewalk, litter everywhere, a light rain falling, cops standing around, some CAUTION tape strung up around barriers, and a chalk outline on the ground in the shape of something round with a long tail?

Or maybe it was just me.

MoreLemonPledge
04-13-2010, 09:34 AM
So as soarnes from a old wound being rubbed in the same place by every hero of the day coach or player thats gonna pull us out of that lable of a team that when fails is expected but played hard and just come up short or a team that should win but couldnt pull it out and just may have over achieved.

Well put.

Brock
04-13-2010, 09:36 AM
The only real hope I see is that they finally hired some NFL level assistants.

Mr. Laz
04-13-2010, 09:52 AM
the first thing you can do is put 14 people on ignore around here.

i'll let you figure out which 14 :fire:

The Franchise
04-13-2010, 10:04 AM
the first thing you can do is put 14 people on ignore around here.

i'll let you figure out which 14 :fire:

Laz
Pawnmower
Saccopoo

I've only got 3. Who are the other 11?

beach tribe
04-13-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm usually one of the more positive people when it comes to the outlook of the team, but this draft has me freaking out. I'm going to spiral into American Psychoville if we pass on Clausen, and Berry.

Red Beans
04-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Almost all teams that were good will be good again. It's a cycle. Calm down, things will turn around. Look at it this way...When we only win 4 games a year, those wins are ****ing sweet and the losses hurt a little less. When we were winning 10-12 games a year those few losses sting like a mother ****er...They used to crush me. Granted I was in High School and not quite as adept at handling my feelings...actually I'm not sure I'm any better at it today.

chiefsfan93
04-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Almost all teams that were good will be good again. It's a cycle. Calm down, things will turn around. Look at it this way...When we only win 4 games a year, those wins are ****ing sweet and the losses hurt a little less. When we were winning 10-12 games a year those few losses sting like a mother ****er...They used to crush me. Granted I was in High School and not quite as adept at handling my feelings...actually I'm not sure I'm any better at it today.

HIgh school? you must be patient or like 25 years old. As far as winning 10 -12 games a year i could much more handle a loss.
Looook a paragraph...;) I am a dedicated chiefs fan and have been positive for the most part for two decades and not to be negative, but after that amount of time I want to win a playoff game! do I sound like Tony...? I want to then string together wins in the playoffs and if we dont make it to the superbowl dont just sit on a good team like we always have in the past.
Go out and push for that extra player or coach to make us better and push the chips across the table! Don't talk about how you came up short but strive to do better next year and add seats,parking,bathrooms and that kinda shit to make a buck while the team gets old as hell. spirals down into a pile of shit so old you call it mount f**kup.
Im not that negative I just get :grr:tired of the same old shit!:shake:

Thanks for reading I need a

The Franchise
04-13-2010, 04:17 PM
GD man.....fucking punctuation and paragraphs are your friends. Use them!

</post>
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
I miss Chris Penn too... He died too soon. He was great in Best of the Best.

[INSERT OBLIGATORY CHRIS PENN IMAGE]

MahiMike
04-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Just don't listen to the 4 horsemen of the Chiefs Apocalypse and you'll be fine. Good times are coming.