PDA

View Full Version : oldandslow's epic, guaranteed, 100% prime choice, Grade A, Cheifs mock draft

oldandslow
04-13-2010, 11:34 AM
1. Jimmy "he's the next Joe Montana" Claussen, QB. We just hired C. Weiss. We are gonna give him his toys and the one he wants is Jimmy. We aren't trading down, we aren't gonna screw around. We will run to the podium after the 'skins take Okung and say a little prayer to the football Gods thanking them for Philadelphia's silly love affair with a QB named Cobb.

2a. Terrence "I loves me some big macs" Cody. Somebody has to play nose in a 3-4. Edwards ain't it. Nor is anyone else on the squad. Crennel will motivate him and he will make quadruple the impact on the defense that Dorsey has.

2b. Demaryius "I got a Georgia Drawl" Thomas, WR. Trust me. He will be there at 2b...Weiss can't have Tate cause he is already gone. Thomas runs better routes anyway.

3. Kyle "if we have to pick an OL from Iowa anyway" Calloway, T. Besides this guy is pretty good, imo. And we need the OL help. And he has a nasty streak.

4. Jeromy "who needs a S. from Tennessee" Miles, S. UMass. Anyone see this guy play? Hitter.

5a. Pat "cause he has the best fb name in the draft" Angerer, IlB. I know, 2 players from Iowa is prolly gonna pollute the whole draft. But he might work out...and ya gotta love the name.

5b. Dorin "the Cottam experiment is failing" Dickerson, TE, pitt. He ain't Gonzo, but who is?

5c. Matt "Casey W. is older than old&slow" Tennant, C, Boston College. We have to draft a center, don't we?

The big fail is that I didn't draft a FB in this draft, so it's a FAIL. But anyway, you can take this to the bank...This is who we are drafting :)...

and yes, i know i spelled the chiefs name wrong in the topic sentence.

ToxSocks
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
That's great....but who are the "Cheifs"?

oldandslow
04-13-2010, 11:53 AM
and yes, i know i spelled the chiefs name wrong in the topic sentence.

:)

SAUTO
04-13-2010, 11:55 AM
who is this QB named cobb you speak of?

The Franchise
04-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Jimmy Clausen
Charlie Weis
Kevin Kolb

Learn the fucking names first.

The Franchise
04-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Oh...and Kyle Calloway in the 3rd is HUGE fucking reach.

ToxSocks
04-13-2010, 11:58 AM
:)

You can always go back and edit it.

And I dont think the big fat guy will be there at 2a. I think one of the 3-4 teams at the bottom of the draft take him.

And Thomas isn't a better route runner than Tate. The knock on Thomas is that he doesn't run routes AT ALL due to the system he played in. Not that it matters, i would still take him.

Good job overall.

Rooster
04-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Jimmy Clausen
Charlie Weis
Kevin Kolb

Learn the ****ing names first.

Not only is he old but he is also slow. Cut him some slack. :)

Mecca
04-13-2010, 01:40 PM
DeMaryius Thomas is going in the 1st round, so how is he going to be drafted by the Chiefs in the late 2nd?

Ming the Merciless
04-13-2010, 01:58 PM
I don't think Clausen goes at #5 unless someone trades up for him.

RealSNR
04-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Jimie Klawsson

Mr. Laz
04-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Jimmy Clausen
Charlie Weis
Kevin Kolb

Learn the fucking names first.Oh...and Kyle Calloway in the 3rd is HUGE fucking reach.
bitch,bitch,bitch ... moan ... bitch,bitch,bitch

you take this shit way too seriously

do you really think after reading the OP that it's mean to be uber serious?

dayum ... chillax :shake:

oldandslow
04-13-2010, 04:47 PM
bitch,bitch,bitch ... moan ... bitch,bitch,bitch

you take this shit way too seriously

do you really think after reading the OP that it's mean to be uber serious?

dayum ... chillax :shake:

Laz

They do like to get the old "dander" up, don't they.

Honestly, KC is as likely to draft JC as they are that other famous JC - Jesus Christ...but I like to dream.

and I really don't care how the names are spelled, especially when I am typing in a boring meeting trying not to be caught...

Having said that, for all you SERIOUS draft gurus, if Cody and Thomas are there I believe we take them...I aso think Calloway is a good pick in the third...

and we will prolly (that's mispelled, btw) take Berry or D. Williams with pick 5.

But all you all know much more than I do, so just don't pay any attention to an old man's ramblings.

Barret
04-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Honestly, KC is as likely to draft JC as they are that other famous JC - Jesus Christ...but I like to dream.

You know I was just thinking that someone would bitch and moan if we picked up the other JC as well.

"Well he would never be a good passer with the big hole in his hand, it would take a miracle to get a good spiral on the ball."

Wow why is there a pain going down my left side and I am getting real short on breathhhhuiwebvduuw.................................

KCrockaholic
04-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Uhh... Thomas won't be available with our 2b.

Iowanian
04-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Kyle Calloway is going to be a solid RT in the NFL, but he's not going to do it in a zone blocking system.

I'd be happy to see Angerer in KC at ILB....

I'd be happy with a later pick on Moeaki too.

RealSNR
04-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Laz

They do like to get the old "dander" up, don't they.

and I really don't care how the names are spelled, especially when I am typing in a boring meeting trying not to be caught...

Having said that, for all you SERIOUS draft gurus, if Cody and Thomas are there I believe we take them...I aso think Calloway is a good pick in the third...

and we will prolly (that's mispelled, btw) take Berry or D. Williams with pick 5.

But all you all know much more than I do, so just don't pay any attention to an old man's ramblings.I don't like a lot of the players you have us taking, but I gave you extra credit for the amusing nicknames.

B-

milkman
04-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Oh...and Kyle Calloway in the 3rd is HUGE ****ing reach.

I wouldn't take Kyle O'Calloway with a seventh round pick, even if we had one.

And yes, I know there's no O', but I'm drawing a comparison.

You figure it out.

Not you specifically, Pest, the collective you.

milkman
04-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I aso think Calloway is a good pick in the third...

There's your problem.

Stop thinking.