PDA

View Full Version : True Fans battle the drafturbators...in a completely new setting!

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:30 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40320

I couldn't resist, I figure everyone will have some fun reading that.

And this one basically shows how our team is viewed..

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40281

It will literally make your head explode.

The Franchise
04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I will give up my Chiefs fandom and quite postinf online if the Chiefs draft Clausen, not only is it not a need I have Clausen rated like 23 on my big baord or so..so the value would be worse than picking a 3-4 DE in the top 3.

:facepalm:

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Told ya, there are some hilarious comments in both threads.

The Franchise
04-14-2010, 04:37 PM
FYI

Splat used to post over at WPI.

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:39 PM
That Splat guy is a fucking retard, he is everything that is wrong with this fan base.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I can't even read that shit. "Well, Albert has struggled at LT. They should just cut their losses and move him to LG."

Uninformed dipfucks. :facepalm:

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:44 PM
What I've learned is most anyone who's not a fan of this team thinks that Cassel is not a problem, and even if he is there is no way we consider a QB.

This post...

You are looking at this from too much of a fans point of view right now. I don't think many people would disagree with saying that Matt Cassel is more than likely not a true franchise QB. But that really doesn't matter from a front office point of view right now. The fact is that Scott Pioli traded an early second round pick, and then sigend Matt Cassel to a big contract worth $63 mil with $28 million garunteed(not exactly peanuts). Giving a guy who hasn't even taken a snap for your franchise that kind of money makes a huge statement. It screams "THIS IS MY GUY, HE IS THE FRANCHISE QB".

I can see where you/Taklinn1 are coming from(as I am sure most can), as most everyone last year didn't think Cassel was a true franchise QB. Aswell I think most would agree that Jimmy Clausen has the makings of a Franchise QB. But the facts are Pioli made a strong statement with his actions regarding Cassel. If he were to now draft Jimmy Clausen after Cassel only starting there for 1 season, it would be making a whole different statement. He would be basically saying yeah I made a huge mistake with Cassel, and I don't really know what the hell I am doing. Like it or not as a fan, but Scott Pioli commited to Cassel as his guy, he made his bed now he has to lie in it.

Basically sums up what I think, I don't see Pioli admitting he fucked up.

Ming the Merciless
04-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Actually i think the OP's of bothof those threads were absolutely owned by common sense and logic.

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:55 PM
You really should go post over at WPI.

Ming the Merciless
04-14-2010, 04:56 PM
You really should go post over at WPI.

I dont know what WPI is but I kinda like it here.

Mecca
04-14-2010, 04:57 PM
WPI is full of people who basically share your opinions.

They don't like us because retards don't like being told they are retarded.

Ming the Merciless
04-14-2010, 04:59 PM

I don't mind debate..And it seems like there are plenty of people here who share my opinions based on what I read. I don't care if a retard calls me 'retarded' anyhow...

That is like a crazy person calling me insane.

The Franchise
04-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually i think the OP's of bothof those threads were absolutely owned by common sense and logic.

What common sense and logic did they bring to the discussion? Cassel has nothing in the case of competition. His contract is basically voidable after this year. Weis has worked exclusively with Clausen for the last 3 years.

tyler360
04-14-2010, 05:31 PM
The one guy says he would not give up a second round pick for cassel from the broncos. I died a little inside.

The Franchise
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
The one guy says he would not give up a second round pick for cassel from the broncos. I died a little inside.

I wouldn't worry about him. He's been pushing McClain since the very beginning.

tyler360
04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't worry about him. He's been pushing McClain since the very beginning.

I give him an F in life then.

Reaper16
04-14-2010, 06:16 PM
On a side note -- I was debating with a True Fan about Pioli, Cassel and the 2009 & 2010 Drafts today over Twitter. Man, Twitter's 140 character limit is not a format that is conducive to articulating an argument to someone who has a low football IQ.

milkman
04-14-2010, 06:20 PM
On a side note -- I was debating with a True Fan about Pioli, Cassel and the 2009 & 2010 Drafts today over Twitter. Man, Twitter's 140 character limit is not a format that is conducive to articulating an argument to someone who has a low football IQ.

You could write a teatise on the subject, and it still wouldn't help when debating some of these fucking morons.

chiefs1111
04-14-2010, 07:43 PM
And you think the value of safety is higher??? Basically 34 defenses can do nothing if their defensive line can't do their job. At the hieight of their career if you offered me Richard Seymour or Ed Reed im taking Seymour, simply because it is irrelevant how good your secondary is if you cant generate pressure. How many good 34 defenses are there that dont have good defensive lines?

ROFL

Just when you think you seen it all..

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-14-2010, 08:39 PM
I posted once or twice on NFLDC in the Chiefs fans section. Those guys are the dumbest sacks of fuck I've ever come across.

Coogs
04-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Basically sums up what I think, I don't see Pioli admitting he fucked up.

But don't the true great leaders and CEO's know when to admit they fucked up and change the course... while the bad ones stay the course?

Reaper16
04-14-2010, 11:43 PM
But don't the true great leaders and CEO's know when to admit they fucked up and change the course... while the bad ones stay the course?
Yes. Take one guess as to whether I think we have a true great leader at the helm or not.

rambleonthruthefog
04-15-2010, 12:27 AM

us is like 6 internet dorks/wanna be posers.

-King-
04-15-2010, 12:35 AM
And you think the value of safety is higher??? Basically 34 defenses can do nothing if their defensive line can't do their job. At the hieight of their career if you offered me Richard Seymour or Ed Reed im taking Seymour, simply because it is irrelevant how good your secondary is if you cant generate pressure. How many good 34 defenses are there that dont have good defensive lines?

ROFL

Just when you think you seen it all..

http://posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/lexielex/b9mzpjeehJk2icmtlFZVNf06JnIqxxqBpV66vy0wkIG3jvgVpgysNwomaXjG/coyote_jaw_drop.jpg

HO-LEE SHIT!

Titty Meat
04-15-2010, 01:36 AM
Those guys could write for WPI.

Dave Lane
04-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Told ya, there are some hilarious comments in both threads.

I like the pretentious ones where people have a player rated as blah blah blah on their "board". That shit will make you head explode with laughter. I wonder if some of these pathetic souls actually make up a draft board. Maybe they even have a cardboard stand with little names and everything.

God thanks for sharing that. You are right pathetic, pompous, self aggrandizing, simpletons that think they know better than professional scouts, it is as fun as a barrel of monkeys.

Hootie
04-15-2010, 08:45 AM
I said something about wanting the Chiefs to take Clausen at the bar last night and the random bartender listening in for some reason started laughing and was like "Clausen sucks!"...

So outside of this board no one really likes Clausen I guess.

beach tribe
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
I said something about wanting the Chiefs to take Clausen at the bar last night and the random bartender listening in for some reason started laughing and was like "Clausen sucks!"...

So outside of this board no one really likes Clausen I guess.

I guess your Normal IL bartender carries a lot of weight with you.

When a guy is projected to go in the top 10, somebody likes his ass.

Dave Lane
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Often I think its more of a Notre Dame sucks issue than a indepth study of the QBing mechanics of said Clausen.

Hootie
04-15-2010, 08:59 AM
I guess your Normal IL bartender carries a lot of weight with you.

When a guy is projected to go in the top 10, somebody likes his ass.

no...

?

The guy carries no weight.

I'm just saying the "casual" fan hates Clausen...and there are a lot of "casual" fans who just watch ESPN and the way McShay talks about Clausen...most people think he's not going to be very good.

Myself...

I PRAY we take Clausen. That would make draft week a victory for me right away.

beach tribe
04-15-2010, 09:02 AM
no...

?

The guy carries no weight.

I'm just saying the "casual" fan hates Clausen...and there are a lot of "casual" fans who just watch ESPN and the way McShay talks about Clausen...most people think he's not going to be very good.

Myself...

I PRAY we take Clausen. That would make draft week a victory for me right away.

Gotcha. I guess I have seen a lot of Clausen hate, and haven't really been able to figure it out. I've looked for quotes, or vids, that have him acting an ass, but haven't really been able to find anything.

The Franchise
04-15-2010, 09:04 AM
The Clausen hate can be chalked up to Notre Dame hate. People just hate teams and any players that play on them.

beach tribe
04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
The Clausen hate can be chalked up to Notre Dame hate. People just hate teams and any players that play on them.

OIC

matts22
04-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Just saw this thread. I read both boards (chiefsplanet for info and draftcountdown more for entertainment) but don't post much on either. I tried talking sense into them by explaining why Clausen should be the pick, but most of those posters are idiots.

So I'm wondering...does this make me the drafturbator on that board?

HemiEd
04-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Just saw this thread. I read both boards (chiefsplanet for info and draftcountdown more for entertainment) but don't post much on either. I tried talking sense into them by explaining why Clausen should be the pick, but most of those posters are idiots.

Have you told anyone that they are a total fucking idiot, waste of skin and are dumber than frozen shit?

Frosty
04-22-2010, 11:45 AM

At first, I thought your posts were Mecca's posts over there under a different username. Then I noticed that you use punctuation and paragraphs, so figured it must be someone else.

KCrockaholic
04-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Wow. I didn't realize their where so many dumbshits who know nothing, in one little area.

Nightfyre
04-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I admit it. It was my thread over there. I guess I can be lumped into the drafturbator column. I was also going to post an article I wrote about why tackle is not an option, but decided it wouldn't do any good anyway.

Mecca
04-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't post over there, I'd get banned in about .5 seconds.

KCrockaholic
04-22-2010, 01:09 PM
I admit it. It was my thread over there. I guess I can be lumped into the drafturbator column. I was also going to post an article I wrote about why tackle is not an option, but decided it wouldn't do any good anyway.

Yeah, It wouldn't do any good.