PDA

View Full Version : Just so you can feel better...

The Bad Guy
04-16-2010, 02:15 PM
I did some digging about all of the Bulaga mockers out there.

Pat Kirwan, Walterfootball and NFLDC are all the ones that keep harping about Bulaga like it's gospel.

Last year, all 3, one day before the draft predicted we would take Aaron Curry and called it a slam dunk.

Not one of those guys is dialed into the team at all.

The ones who are - Lombardi and LaConfor - have the Chiefs taking Berry.

Just some food for thought.

ToxSocks
04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
I think it'll be Berry. He has everything that you could possibly want in a player. Prototype Pioli guy IMHO.

The only negative anyone can possibly find on the guy is that he plays Safety. Big whoop.

Frosty
04-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Mayock has been banging the Bulaga drum since the Combine, though he did start to mention "or Berry" a few days ago.

Just sayin'. I don't think Mayock has any ties to the team.

The Bad Guy
04-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Mayock has been banging the Bulaga drum since the Combine, though he did start to mention "or Berry" a few days ago.

Just sayin'. I don't think Mayock has any ties to the team.

I know for a fact 5 years ago Mayock had no connections to the Chiefs. That might have changed, but I doubt it.

The whole point they keep making is the Pioli-Ferentz connection, which I have said a million times and posted evidence to such, is BS.

AustinChief
04-16-2010, 04:13 PM
I know for a fact 5 years ago Mayock had no connections to the Chiefs. That might have changed, but I doubt it.

The whole point they keep making is the Pioli-Ferentz connection, which I have said a million times and posted evidence to such, is BS.

but what about the pioli-ferentz connection... you seem to be totally forgetting THAT!
:p

Ralphy Boy
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Someone should write in to Mayock and Bucky Brooks (biggest moron "draft expert" ever) and tell them that Pioli has never shown any affinity toward Ferentz's former players.

CaliforniaChief
04-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I hope so badly that you're right, TBG.

2 of the teams in our division rely on a deep passing game to score, and the other sends guys all over the middle of the field. We cannot afford to have the likes of John McGraw and Mike Brown back there anymore.

We simply must have Eric Berry.

Or Jimmy Clausen.

Mr. Laz
04-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Pioli has drafted like ONE SINGLE player from this Iowa connection everyone keeps talking about.

how is that a big deal?

it's not ... just bullshit by everyone who is looking for something to talk about and some angle to try and show they are smart.

DTLB58
04-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Pioli has drafted like ONE SINGLE player from this Iowa connection everyone keeps talking about.

how is that a big deal?

it's not ... just bullshit by everyone who is looking for something to talk about and some angle to try and show they are smart.

I agree completley, it just adds substance to their statement and adds up more reasons why, but I don't think it really means squat.