PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV TV service problem.

Coach
04-18-2010, 03:38 PM
I currently have Sunflower as my TV service, and while I enjoy their services and their internet, the problem that I am having with them is that they are overcharging for both of services (60 for cable, and 50 for internet) which I feel that I could get better or same for much less.

The problem is, the location I live (NW corner of WYCO, close to Leavenworth county border) is that Time Warner doesn't cover that area, as well as AT&T, in hopes to find a service that is much cheaper than Sunflower.

So I am asking fellow WYCO folks, what kind of cable subscription do you get in your area? What options can I do? We (the wife and I) pretty much ruled out satellite dish.

JOhn
04-18-2010, 05:32 PM
We (the wife and I) pretty much ruled out satellite dish.
Why?

KCChiefsMan
04-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Sunflower cable is the worst company in this country.

JD10367
04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Can't say if that's overcharging 'cause I don't know what the rates are out there. But what are you getting for that? I have Cox in the northeast, and I'm paying a hefty $130 monthly. But for that I get digital telephone, high-speed Internet, and around 800 channels of cable complete with high-def channels and HBO (plus a dual-tuner HD DVR).

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Try using this website : www.toostupidtofindcheaperservice.com

KCChiefsMan
04-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Can't say if that's overcharging 'cause I don't know what the rates are out there. But what are you getting for that? I have Cox in the northeast, and I'm paying a hefty $130 monthly. But for that I get digital telephone, high-speed Internet, and around 800 channels of cable complete with high-def channels and HBO (plus a dual-tuner HD DVR).

I was paying about $130 per month with Sunflower and what I was getting was slow internet with a bandwidth cap and cable channels 2-80. No HBO, no HD, no DVR nothing like that. That's it.

Coach
04-18-2010, 10:42 PM
I was paying about $130 per month with Sunflower and what I was getting was slow internet with a bandwidth cap and cable channels 2-80. No HBO, no HD, no DVR nothing like that. That's it.

That's pretty much this, except I do have DVR, and around 250 channels.
Posted via Mobile Device

SLAG
04-18-2010, 11:14 PM
sunflower sucks -
we went without cable than pay sunflowers prices

Had ATT for DSL

Why Not Dish network - they are pretty cheap