PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Fantasy Baseball Trade Advice

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 06:54 AM
My team took a beating last week. I'm in 7th right now and my team is massively underachieving.

My team right now is: Mauer, Youkilis, Aaron Hill, Chone Figgins, Bartlett, Figgins, Holliday, F. Gutierrez, Adam Dunn, UT- Vlad, Jason Kubel, Todd Helton, Raji Davis DL - Berkman, Beltran

SP- Wainright, Haren, Harden, Phil Hughes, Jon Danks, Soria, KRod, Zumaya, Scott Downs DL - Brandon Webb

I was offered Ubaldo Jiminez, Justin Upton, Brandon Phillips

I would send: Dan Haren, Aaron Hill, Raji Davis

I think Upton is the best player in the deal and Ubaldo is red hot. I love Dan Haren, but I think this trade makes me better.

What say you?

Old Dog
04-19-2010, 06:55 AM
5x5? Make the trade.

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 07:12 AM
5x5? Make the trade.

It's a 10x10 league. The extra offensive cats are 2b, 3b, OPS, hits, K. Pitching are: Shutout, k/9, whip, loses and holds

CoMoChief
04-19-2010, 07:18 AM
My team took a beating last week. I'm in 7th right now and my team is massively underachieving.

My team right now is: Mauer, Youkilis, Aaron Hill, Chone Figgins, Bartlett, Figgins, Holliday, F. Gutierrez, Adam Dunn, UT- Vlad, Jason Kubel, Todd Helton, Raji Davis DL - Berkman, Beltran

SP- Wainright, Haren, Harden, Phil Hughes, Jon Danks, Soria, KRod, Zumaya, Scott Downs DL - Brandon Webb

I was offered Ubaldo Jiminez, Justin Upton, Brandon Phillips

I would send: Dan Haren, Aaron Hill, Raji Davis

I think Upton is the best player in the deal and Ubaldo is red hot. I love Dan Haren, but I think this trade makes me better.

What say you?

Jesus Christ make the trade....you need outfield. Beltran is hurt. Once mid may when he comes back you're gonna be loaded.

eazyb81
04-19-2010, 07:25 AM
J Up is a monster in the making. If this is a keeper league you make the trade yesterday.

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 07:28 AM
Jesus Christ make the trade....you need outfield. Beltran is hurt. Once mid may when he comes back you're gonna be loaded.

We do LF, CF, RF so Upton would become my RF and Dunn would be my UT.

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 07:29 AM
J Up is a monster in the making. If this is a keeper league you make the trade yesterday.

Non-keeper.

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 08:07 AM
So the overwhelming majority says to do it?

The Rick
04-19-2010, 08:29 AM
I'd do it...

The Bad Guy
04-19-2010, 09:28 AM
I took the deal. Thanks for all your help.

RJ
04-19-2010, 09:33 AM
Good trade, IMO. I own Ubaldo in two leagues and wish I had him in all of them.

CoMoChief
04-19-2010, 02:41 PM
C - Miguel Olivo
1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Aaron Hill
3B - Chipper Jones
SS - Jose Reyes
OF - Carl Crawford
OF - Andrew McCutchen
OF - Jose Guillen
UTL - Aramis Ramirez
BN - 3B Alex Gordon