PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone have experience outsourcing their business?

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Over the next 2 months, I'll be outsourcing a lot of the work for my businesses. I plan to initially hire 3 people, but expect to have a staff of 15-20 people by the end of the year. I considered India due to reputation; South America due to time zone and ability to speak both English and Spanish; but I am leaning towards hiring people in the Philippines because of the level of English proficiency there, prevalence of advanced degrees/experience, and of course the extremely low costs.

The workers will do outbound telemarketing and generate quotes for prospective insurance clients and well as to find prospective tenants, home buyers, and home sellers, and vendors. The workers will also receive inbound calls from these same groups of people on occasion.

The workers will also create content for the various websites and will help generate traffic for each of the sites. They will need a system to manage the leads, follow up, and have the ability to accept payments for rental applications, insurance downpayments, and for other products and services.

I am currently using the following websites and services.
1. Site where sellers give me info on the properties they want me to buy from them
2. Site where buyers give me their info so I can know what type of house they want to buy from me via owner finance or rent to own
3. Main company site that provides basic info about our company so renters can contact us
4. Back office web site where I can access and manage my homebuyer and home seller leads
5. Quickbooks on my desktop pc to manage my real estate business
6. I manage my insurance clients manually (folders, file cabinets, etc.)
7. I generate insurance quotes directly on the carrier's websites

I am considering the following:
1. vTiger CRM to manage leads and the sales process
2. Aweber for email marketing
3. Joomla to redesign my main site so renters, buyers, sellers, vendors, and insurance clients can get relevant information
4. Creating a website for insurance clients with software that provides instant quotes for auto and life insurance.

I want to be able to do the following:
1. I want all of my leads/clients to be able to be managed from one database that my workers can access.
2. I want the system to automatically email newsletters to leads (or at least be able to integrate with aweber)
3. I want the workers to be able to accept payments for accounts.
4. I want the system to work with some type of autodialer
5. I want to be able to view reports on each worker's productivity.

I will hire one person to be an administrator for websites and services. They will also research the internet for new tools/services, implement them, and develop training resources for the other employees to use. They would be responsible for creating new sites, monitor traffic, and of course would report directly to me.

Does anyone here at the Planet have experience with outsourcing? If so, what parts did you outsource, and how has your experience been?

Rain Man
04-19-2010, 04:03 PM
My name ees Mike. Vee veddy like dee ouchzoursing sestem, okay? You good ouchzoursing weet udder corntrees.

kstater
04-19-2010, 04:05 PM
I have experience with outsourcing. And the same towelhead doesn't call me twice after I'm done with them.

vailpass
04-19-2010, 04:07 PM
What a stupid thread to post in this forum.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Stop ruining America.

DeezNutz
04-19-2010, 04:10 PM
In before the Hall.

vailpass
04-19-2010, 04:13 PM
I outsourced your mom. Now she's getting her service from random Indian guys named Mr. Beel.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I'd find a website that revolves around employers rather than employees to have this conversation.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!

Slainte
04-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Either this is wacky joke thread or whoaskew needs to blow his fucking brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun.

I give a shit either way...

Rain Man
04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Poor whoaskew. His intentions were good.

OnTheWarpath15
04-19-2010, 04:50 PM
In before the Hall.

LMAO

vailpass
04-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Poor whoaskew. His intentions were good.

The road to Hall is paved with good intentions.

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
What a stupid thread to post in this forum.

I posted it in the Miscellaneous forum, which forum would have been more applicable?

Either this is wacky joke thread or whoaskew needs to blow his ****ing brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun.

I give a shit either way...

No, but your mom has a wacky clit piercing. But, hey I give a shit either way.

Stop ruining America.

Sorry, but I'm lazy. If I can pay people to do shit I don't want to do, then that's what I'll do. I'm sure you agree. Otherwise why would you pay me to screw your wife?

Yeah, I'd find a website that revolves around employers rather than employees to have this conversation.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!

I have personally met quite a few business owners who frequent chiefsplanet. For years, we would get together on the weekends to play football. I only stopped because I broke a couple ribs during a game, but I think we should be playing again this Saturday.

On April 30th, 2010 I'll celebrate my 11th year in business for myself. Call it lazy or whatever you want, but I am tired of getting phone calls at 2am from people asking stupid questions like:

1. The light bulb went out in my kitchen, when can you send an electrician over?
2. I saw the house you have available for rent. Can you hold it for me until my current lease is up in 9 months?
3. Do you have any 8-bedroom houses for under $150 per month?
4. If I don't pay rent, will you evict me?
5. I wrecked my car last month, can you sell me full coverage insurance today so I can get my car fixed?
etc. etc. etc.

I'll still hire local workers for everything else- painting, plumbing, electrical, showings, etc. so you all can pull your panties out of your asses.

Brock
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
On April 30th, 2010 I'll celebrate my 11th year in business for myself. Call it lazy or whatever you want, but I am tired of getting phone calls at 2am from people asking stupid questions like:

1. The light bulb went out in my kitchen, when can you send an electrician over?
2. I saw the house you have available for rent. Can you hold it for me until my current lease is up in 9 months?
5. I wrecked my car last month, can you sell me full coverage insurance today so I can get my car fixed?
etc. etc. etc..

Maybe turn your business phone off after 7 pm?

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Maybe turn your business phone off after 7 pm?

That is a good idea, but I get paid when my number is dialed (rental applications, service charges for repairs, insurance commissions, referral fees, etc.). I still want to get paid for those calls (even if someone else gets part of that pay), I want the business phone to get answered 24 hours per day, but I just don't want to be the person answering it anymore.

The way I look at it, I have 2 choices:

1. Continue answering all calls personally as if my time would not be better spent on other things.

2. Pay $250 per MONTH, for someone overseas to work 60 hours per week for me.

At the price they are charging, the commission from one insurance policy would pay their entire monthly salary.

I understand that I may lose a few sales, because the customers don't like their accent, but hell, I probably lose just as many sales because people don't like my voice either.

I would literally be paying $250 per month to get 60+ hours per week of my life back.

P.S. When I was an employee, I used to dream of finding a way to hire someone to do the most time consuming and least enjoyable parts of my jobs. Anyone who has read the 4 Hour Workweek knows that outsourcing is an available option for both employees and business owners to free their lives up.

aturnis
04-19-2010, 07:30 PM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! Outsourcing 15-20 jobs for your pocket. Fuck you. Die in an aids fire.

Rain Man
04-19-2010, 07:34 PM
That is a good idea, but I get paid when my number is dialed (rental applications, service charges for repairs, insurance commissions, referral fees, etc.). I still want to get paid for those calls (even if someone else gets part of that pay), I want the business phone to get answered 24 hours per day, but I just don't want to be the person answering it anymore.

1. Continue answering all calls personally as if my time would not be better spent on other things.

At the price they are charging, the commission from one insurance policy would pay their entire monthly salary.

I understand that I may lose a few sales, because the customers don't like their accent, but hell, I probably lose just as many sales because people don't like my voice either.

I would literally be paying $250 per month to get 60+ hours per week of my life back.

P.S. When I was an employee, I used to dream of finding a way to hire someone to do the most time consuming and least enjoyable parts of my jobs. Anyone who has read the 4 Hour Workweek knows that outsourcing is an available option for both employees and business owners to free their lives up.

They charge a buck an hour? I might Fedex my laundry there.

Reaper16
04-19-2010, 07:35 PM

How about you outsource to a fucking American call center. 09% unemployment rate and you want to give some overseas fucks jobs? Fuck you.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
I posted it in the Miscellaneous forum, which forum would have been more applicable?

No, but your mom has a wacky clit piercing. But, hey I give a shit either way.

Sorry, but I'm lazy. If I can pay people to do shit I don't want to do, then that's what I'll do. I'm sure you agree. Otherwise why would you pay me to screw your wife?

I have personally met quite a few business owners who frequent chiefsplanet. For years, we would get together on the weekends to play football. I only stopped because I broke a couple ribs during a game, but I think we should be playing again this Saturday.

etc. etc. etc.

I'll still hire local workers for everything else- painting, plumbing, electrical, showings, etc. so you all can pull your panties out of your asses.

I wasn't being seriously critical. You're either pro business, or you're not. I'm pro business, and there is nothing wrong with following proper laws, and protocol. If people don't like outsourcing, they should call their congressmen.

It's funny watching people defend large corporations and banks for their bailout money, then slam a small business owner trying to survive in the shittiest market of our lifetimes.

Oops. Off to DC.

Shag
04-19-2010, 08:01 PM

Good luck with that. You'll lose more customers than you think, as the service offered by offshore outsourcing is horrendous - I deal with it regularly. You'll also lose a lot of goodwill. You get what you pay for.

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 08:11 PM
How about you outsource to a ****ing American call center. 09% unemployment rate and you want to give some overseas ****s jobs? **** you.

Sure, do you know an American Call Center that price matches, or were you planning to supply the difference out of YOUR pocket?

GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! Outsourcing 15-20 jobs for your pocket. **** you. Die in an aids fire.

Fine, instead of outsourcing 20 telemarketers, I'll hire you and 19 of your trailer park friends. The jobs pay $250 per MONTH, and you'll each need to work 60 hours per week. When do you all want to start?

You IDIOTS need to realize that I am outsourcing the parts of the business that I currently do myself. I buy houses (and occasionally sell a few insurance policies). That means when you are about to get foreclosed on, while you are in the bathroom jacking off, your wife is calling me to BUY YOUR HOUSE. Everytime my phone rings, it interrupts me right before I bust a fat one in YOUR MOMS ASS. I'm tired of getting interrupted.

Since your wife isn't smart enough to leave a message on a voice mail, I must have a live person answer the phone. Since I dont want to be that person any more, I'll hire someone or some company to do it - whether local or overseas.

For every house I buy, there are literally dozens of American workers and businesses that I put to work immediately. Plumbers, electricians, drywall guys, painters, landscapers, etc. My business keeps roofs over the heads of dozens of families. This year alone, my business has put food on the table of HUNDREDS of American families.

A hobby of mine is helping regular employees create businesses to support their family after they get laid off. I have helped dozens of Americans START their own business, this year alone.

WHAT THE HELL have you done Mr. Glass House?

Just so you know, I have researched American call centers. In fact here is one that I am also considering: http://supersmartwebprofits.com/training.cfm?pid=1007&pcid=30 but from my understanding they are limited in what they are willing to do.

NEWSFLASH: The economy is bad for YOU, ME, and EVERYONE ELSE. Even if I had the money, I wouldn't pay 1,000 times the cost for the exact same thing and neither would you. My family doesn't deserve to suffer from that kind of stupidity.

P.S. Don't be fooled. Just because a call center is an American company, does not mean that they themselves are not outsourcing some or all of their calls to a foreign company.

Marcellus
04-19-2010, 08:17 PM
You IDIOTS need to realize that I am outsourcing the parts of the business that I currently do myself. I buy houses (and occasionally sell a few insurance policies). That means when you are about to get foreclosed on, while you are in the bathroom jacking off, your wife is calling me to BUY YOUR HOUSE. Everytime my phone rings, it interrupts me right before I bust a fat one in YOUR MOMS ASS. I'm tired of getting interrupted.

Since your wife isn't smart enough to leave a message on a voice mail, I must have a live person answer the phone. Since I dont want to be that person any more, I'll hire someone or some company to do it - whether local or overseas.

ROFL

vailpass
04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Do what you want but don't expect everyone to like you for it. And if your business plan includes CP as a resource what else do you expect?

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 08:28 PM
I wasn't being seriously critical. You're either pro business, or you're not. I'm pro business, and there is nothing wrong with following proper laws, and protocol. If people don't like outsourcing, they should call their congressmen.

It's funny watching people defend large corporations and banks for their bailout money, then slam a small business owner trying to survive in the shittiest market of our lifetimes.

Oops. Off to DC.

I totally agree with you. It's also funny hearing people tell me how to spend my money i.e. - i.e. Telling me I need to choose to pay $4,500 per month instead of $250 per month so someone can take messages and reply to a few emails for me. LMAO LMAO

I see why they are employees instead of business owners using that kind of logic and lack of common sense.

Good luck with that. You'll lose more customers than you think, as the service offered by offshore outsourcing is horrendous - I deal with it regularly. You'll also lose a lot of goodwill. You get what you pay for.

Thanks for providing some constructive input. I almost missed it.

vailpass
04-19-2010, 08:37 PM
I totally agree with you. It's also funny hearing people tell me how to spend my money i.e. - i.e. Telling me I need to choose to pay $4,500 per month instead of $250 per month so someone can take messages and reply to a few emails for me. LMAO LMAO

I see why they are employees instead of business owners using that kind of logic and lack of common sense.

Look who thinks he's a big hitter.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm not a fan of outsourcing, but if it's okay for multi billion dollar corporations, it's most certainly okay for small business owners trying to survive.

Chiefaholic
04-19-2010, 08:38 PM
It's companies like yours, large AND small, and have screwed up America. No need for the immature "blow a load in momma's ass" as a response. I hope your business fails miserably and your ass joins many other hard working Americans in the unemployment line.

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Do what you want but don't expect everyone to like you for it. And if your business plan includes CP as a resource what else do you expect?

Trust me, I've been on the Planet since 2005, so I am not new to this.

People probably had reasons not to like me before I created this post, so that doesn't bother me. I have thick skin and don't scare easily. Those traits allow me to talk to people about their closest family members dying (insurance) and give me the confidence to buy real estate in warzones - things that most people couldn't imagine themselves doing.

They don't have to like me, but I sure as hell don't have to like them either.

It's companies like yours, large AND small, and have screwed up America. No need for the immature "blow a load in momma's ass" as a response. I hope your business fails miserably and your ass joins many other hard working Americans in the unemployment line.

Damn, this is really starting to turn into a DC type of discussion.

How exactly did my business screw up America? By me THINKING about hiring someone overseas to take messages for me? I haven't done it yet, in fact this post was created so other people can discuss their experiences with outsourcing, so that I could learn from them before I make my decision.

Interesting that you consider my "your momma RESPONSE" to be the unnecessary comment, instead of the initial "your momma" jokes posted by other people to be what turned this into an semi-immature discussion.

You hope my business fails miserably. I find it weird that you hope that the Americans working for me lose their jobs and that the Americans who stay in my properties lose their homes. That sounds very Un-American to me.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 08:41 PM

How is it the companies? It's purely Washington D.C.

whoaskew
04-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Look who thinks he's a big hitter.

I never said I was a BIG anything, just a guy trying to survive and provide for my family. I may have significantly more NET WORTH compared to my 31 year old peers, especially for the ones that grew up where I did, but I guarantee that 95% of you have more liquid cash than I do right now. As the saying goes, equity doesn't pay the light bill.

To me, it appears that I have 3 options:
A. $0/month - keep handling all phone myself
B. $250/month - hire someone overseas to answer the phone 60 hours per week so I can work on other parts of the business
C. $4,500/month- hire someone domestic to do it full time for me

Is there an option that you see that I am missing?

I'm not a fan of outsourcing, but if it's okay for multi billion dollar corporations, it's most certainly okay for small business owners trying to survive.

Trust me, I would rather hire someone local too, but I don't beleive that is an option, unless someone has a suggestion for me that I overlooked.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-19-2010, 09:11 PM
I never said I was a BIG anything, just a guy trying to survive and provide for my family. I may have significantly more NET WORTH compared to my 31 year old peers, especially for the ones that grew up where I did, but I guarantee that 95% of you have more liquid cash than I do right now. As the saying goes, equity doesn't pay the light bill.

B. $250/month - hire someone overseas to answer the phone 60 hours per week so I can work on other parts of the business

Trust me, I would rather hire someone local too, but I don't beleive that is an option, unless someone has a suggestion for me that I overlooked.

You're not even outsourcing jobs. You're simply hiring a foreign secretary. I don't get what all the outrage is about.

btlook1
04-19-2010, 11:20 PM
You're not even outsourcing jobs. You're simply hiring a foreign secretary. I don't get what all the outrage is about.

I don't really either....He's not taking jobs out of here he's just creating a job somewhere else...that said I will be happy to answer your phone calls for 3K a month as long as I can work from my house and you pay the phone bill...that would create a job for someone like me that doesn't like his current job but can't afford to take a major pay cut.....and I can work around the house to boot...sort of like being semi-retired...just answer the phone when it rings...

HMc
04-20-2010, 01:48 AM
can you really get 60 hours a week of 1-to-1 phone time for 250 a month?

If so, what the hell is their business model? are they overselling it and hoping most customers don't go anywhere near their 60 hour allocation?

Or are they paying the staff like 50 cents an hour? Cos they've got other overheads aswell, and there's that whole profit thing...

whoaskew
04-20-2010, 10:57 AM
I don't really either....He's not taking jobs out of here he's just creating a job somewhere else...that said I will be happy to answer your phone calls for 3K a month as long as I can work from my house and you pay the phone bill...that would create a job for someone like me that doesn't like his current job but can't afford to take a major pay cut.....and I can work around the house to boot...sort of like being semi-retired...just answer the phone when it rings...

If I hire a domestic employee at $3k per month, it will cost me closer to $4,500 per month to pay you that. Unfortunately, that is not my decision, but it is how the laws are written. For me to guarantee someone that much money, they would have to generate an extra $7,000 to $8,000 per month for my business for me to take that risk on them.

If you really need an extra $3k per month, send me a PM. I can help you set up your own business that should pay you $750 per week or more. You can work from home and set your own hours since it would be YOUR business. Of course it will take some work, but a lot less work than if I hired you as an "employee."

can you really get 60 hours a week of 1-to-1 phone time for 250 a month?

If so, what the hell is their business model? are they overselling it and hoping most customers don't go anywhere near their 60 hour allocation?

Or are they paying the staff like 50 cents an hour? Cos they've got other overheads aswell, and there's that whole profit thing...

It's the exchange rate. In some parts of the world the US dollar is still worth a lot. In most everywhere else, not as much as it used to be worth.

A friend that lives in Germany came to KC to visit a couple months ago. We went to the club and he bought literally 8 bottles of champaigne. He didn't mind because it was like he was getting everything 50% off since the exchange rate worked out so good for him. He gets paid in euros so he got about $2 US for every $1 Euro that he exchanged.

I'm basically considering doing the same thing. $250 US exchanges to about 11,750 Philippine Pesos, which is an above average monthly salary over there. For that price, you can get a person with a bachelors degree in accounting, computer science, information technology, etc. In the Philippines they take 2 English classes per year throughout school, so many are fluent. They may actually be overqualified for the "secretary" type help that I need help with.

It surprised me that most of their resumes have 4-5 years experience working for large US companies like DirecTv, Dish, Sprint, etc. No wonder those companies make billions, and my broke ass is on Chiefsplanet getting business advice. LMAO

It will blow your mind when you see the salary they are asking for. Take the monthly salary requested, for example 10,000 pesos and divide by 47 to give you the approximate monthly price in US dollars ~ $212 per month. At that price I may never have to touch the phone again.

I'm sure there are people on here who won't beleive me (this is the Planet after all) so here are some examples of what I am talking about:

http://www.bestjobs.ph/em-cv-sequa6Bp.htm
http://www.bestjobs.ph/em-cv-maylyVzB.htm
http://www.bestjobs.ph/em-cv-hoS2miHQ.htm

You have to be logged in to see their resumes but these are snapshots.

Rain Man
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
If you don't hire Eric Berry to take these calls, I'm going to go ballistic.

whoaskew
04-20-2010, 11:13 AM
If you don't hire Eric Berry to take these calls, I'm going to go ballistic.

I heard Bulaga has a better phone voice.

Rain Man
04-20-2010, 11:18 AM
I heard Bulaga has a better phone voice.

With those short arms? If the phone line gets tangled, he's a goner.

Reaper16
04-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Bulaga isn't a candidate. I mean, are you even allowed by law to outsource to white people?

Reerun_KC
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Wierd? I am in the outsourcing business and our clients using our services are making more money and hiring more US based people to expand their services...

So all the bitching about losing jobs is pure bullshit... IF you want to work, there are jobs in America, Use your fucking brain and stop crying about it.

Reerun_KC
04-20-2010, 11:32 AM
whoaskew, I sent you a PM...

Saulbadguy
04-20-2010, 11:38 AM

Dumbass.

Saulbadguy
04-20-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't see anything wrong with whoaskews question. He is wanting to improve his business, which generates more money for himself, in which he will pay for goods and services in this country.

He has a couple options. 1: Hire American, lose money. 2: Outsource, make money. I vote he does what is best for his bottom line.

vailpass
04-20-2010, 11:43 AM

Please don't mistake my meaning, I never told you not to outsource. A business owner needs to do what is best for his business. Some will say that if you incorporate the welfare of the community into your decisions that is better for your business.
I believe that a strong business is better for the community.
Do you think the same people who tell you not to outsource will be there to financially support you if you choose not to outsource and fail?

vailpass
04-20-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't see anything wrong with whoaskews question. He is wanting to improve his business, which generates more money for himself, in which he will pay for goods and services in this country.

He has a couple options. 1: Hire American, lose money. 2: Outsource, make money. I vote he does what is best for his bottom line.

Nothing wrong with the question. In this forum, in this economy, you have to expect some pushback on hot-button issues like this. I wonder what the current and former Sprint employees here think about outsourcing?

Valiant
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM

Answering the phones is a 60hour workweek?? You say you do it all right now at nothing for cost and want to free up time.. I would see about trying to find a college student to do it for under 2k a month + the cost of the company phone you will have to buy them and pay for.. They are on the phone most of the time anyway..

Yeah it is more then 250 month, but I have a feeling it would be less of a hassle.. Especially with the turnover in outsourceing...

The key is finding the college kid that will stick with it for a couple years each time..

Reerun_KC
04-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Answering the phones is a 60hour workweek?? You say you do it all right now at nothing for cost and want to free up time.. I would see about trying to find a college student to do it for under 2k a month + the cost of the company phone you will have to buy them and pay for.. They are on the phone most of the time anyway..

Yeah it is more then 250 month, but I have a feeling it would be less of a hassle.. Especially with the turnover in outsourceing...

The key is finding the college kid that will stick with it for a couple years each time..

That is truly a problem, we see companies get frustrated with independent freelancers all the time.

Fortantly for us, we dont have this issue... Our staff is salaried and we dont use freelancers.

whoaskew
04-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Nothing wrong with the question. In this forum, in this economy, you have to expect some pushback on hot-button issues like this. I wonder what the current and former Sprint employees here think about outsourcing?

Actually, this year a close friend of mine (Mello- he played football with us too over the years) just got downsized from Sprint after 12 years of working there. He was fortunately able to get a job with Erickson.

He also started a part time landscaping/home repair company and is one of the people I use to repair my properties and keep the grass cut. I asked him, and he said he doesn't care if it is me or my foreign secretary who calls him when I want to hire him for a job.

Hell, he is a fan of anything that makes it easier for me to buy more properties, as that means more work for him, which is how he supports his family.

Please don't mistake my meaning, I never told you not to outsource. A business owner needs to do what is best for his business. Some will say that if you incorporate the welfare of the community into your decisions that is better for your business.
I believe that a strong business is better for the community.

I agree. The 2 car wrecks I got into last year made me think about all the people who depend on me to support their families. If something happened to me, there will definitely be a lot more people on WELFARE/unemployment/homeless/etc. in our community (pun intended).

I am trying to make my business able to work whether I am sick, sleep, or out of town; but the solution also has to fit the budget.

Do you think the same people who tell you not to outsource will be there to financially support you if you choose not to outsource and fail?

Of course not. That is why I ignore the people who complain without offering a reasonable alternative.

Receiving and making calls is supposed to happen between 8am and 9pm everyday, which is more than 60 hours per week, but I often receive calls outside of those hours from tenants requesting repairs, and from people asking questions about houses that I advertise for rent.

If I hire a college student for $2,000 per month, it will cost me at least 50% higher because of all the extra expenses our government charges companies who hire American employees. So that $2,000 per month employee will cost me $3,000 per month.

On top of that, I would be hiring a college STUDENT with no experience and likely not very responsible (not many people are when they are 17-21 years old) to work 60 hours per week at a home based job and obligating myself to pay them $3,000 per month.

My alternative would be to hire a college GRADUATE with 5 years work experience, a 25-35 year old adult with a spouse and family to support, to work 60 hours per week at a home based job and they are only asking me to pay them $250 per month.

A. $3,000 per month
B. $250 per month

I don't have $3,000 per month for a secretary/virtual assistant anyway, but if I did I could see myself hiring 12 B's instead of 1 A for the same price.

If the college kid gets sick, quits, or calls in to go to the toga party, I'll be right back on the phone - screw that. If I have 12 of option B and 1 calls in, the other 11 can pick up the slack, instead of me.

Further, a normal college schedule is 12-15 hours per week. Studying takes just as much, if not more time. How would the typical college kid fit 60 hours per week of working in to their schedule?

btlook1
04-21-2010, 07:27 AM
Sounds to me like you have a plan. I know some people on here don't like it however I would look at doing the same thing if I was in your position. Looks like you have done your homework and it's really pretty cheap as far as hiring someone like you are going to do. To bad it's sales you are in to. I'm just not interested in talking people in to buying stuff. Good luck with it!

whoaskew
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Sounds to me like you have a plan. I know some people on here don't like it however I would look at doing the same thing if I was in your position. Looks like you have done your homework and it's really pretty cheap as far as hiring someone like you are going to do. To bad it's sales you are in to. I'm just not interested in talking people in to buying stuff. Good luck with it!

Cool thanks

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Please fucking die.

Thx/Bye!

Buehler445
04-22-2010, 06:28 AM
L-O-motherfucking-L at the assbags that expect this guy to fuck himself so he can hire someone nationally. Seriously.

This is why I stay out of the DC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
04-22-2010, 06:57 AM
L-O-mother****ing-L at the assbags that expect this guy to **** himself so he can hire someone nationally. Seriously.

This is why I stay out of the DC.
Posted via Mobile Device

What is funny is that whoaskew is about to hire an American company to provide him with the services he requires.

Thanks to him an american will benefit greatly from him as a client...

Its amazing how uneducated people are, but are quick to spout off at with their cock holsters.

Crush
04-22-2010, 07:34 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYaZ57Bn4pQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYaZ57Bn4pQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>