PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I can only hope that

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Tomorrow will put it to a end. This board will bitch and whine to no end no matter what,there is no happy medium. For me the absolute best I could hope for thats at least realistic in very small percentages is that we draft Suh. If not then Berry,third and final choice is to trade down no lower than the 10 to 15 range and pick up maybe Thomas or Dan williams.

So let the choice be made and let the shit roll down hill and all the self proclaimed experts pick it apart and make this entertaining. Bashers bash, whiners whine and fans cheer! I can only hope...

milkman
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
So if we draft Suh, what's your plan for the defense?

Reaper16
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Neg rep.

MoreLemonPledge
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
http://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129151493579778420.jpg

Bwana
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
http://depetris.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/nuclear-explosion.jpg

kstater
04-21-2010, 06:03 PM
For me the absolute best I could hope for is a bullet to the temple.

Excellent point

Rain Man
04-21-2010, 06:10 PM
I plan to complain bitterly no matter who we select.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ming the Merciless
04-21-2010, 06:14 PM
The absolute best we can hope for is an unrealistic hope that we draft ANOTHER defensive lineman with our first pick, who will probably be long gone by 5th overall

Nah

LaChapelle
04-21-2010, 06:21 PM
You will have your Berry with chool whip on the short bus
and you'll love it

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 06:34 PM
You will have your Berry with chool whip on the short bus
and you'll love it

I hope so:D:clap:

mlyonsd
04-21-2010, 06:43 PM
Tomorrow will put it to a end.

Ok, that made me laugh.

Bane
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
http://depetris.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/nuclear-explosion.jpg

ROFL

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Yea when you put it like that it is.:D

JD10367
04-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Dude. Who the fuck are you, and why don't you drink a big glass of shut the fuck up? You've been here for a month or two, have less than 100 posts, post like a retard, start stupid threads with stupid titles, have negrep up the ass, and to top it off you denigrate this board as if you've been here 10 years and they owe you something. "This board will bitch and whine to no end no matter what"? "Let the shit roll down hill and all the self proclaimed experts pick it apart and make this entertaining"? Really. Go fucking suck your car's tailpipe until you croak. I'm not even a Chiefs fan and you annoy the piss out of me.

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Dude. Who the **** are you, and why don't you drink a big glass of shut the **** up? You've been here for a month or two, have less than 100 posts, post like a retard, start stupid threads with stupid titles, have negrep up the ass, and to top it off you denigrate this board as if you've been here 10 years and they owe you something. "This board will bitch and whine to no end no matter what"? "Let the shit roll down hill and all the self proclaimed experts pick it apart and make this entertaining"? Really. Go ****ing suck your car's tailpipe until you croak. I'm not even a Chiefs fan and you annoy the piss out of me.

Hey stick like your avatar..you will enjoy it! Oh and fuck you too you fucking muffman wanna be.

DaneMcCloud
04-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Hey stick like your avatar..you will enjoy it! Oh and fuck you too you fucking muffman wanna be.

The fact that you're a fucking idiot can't be stressed enough

SAUTO
04-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Dude. Who the fuck are you, and why don't you drink a big glass of shut the fuck up? You've been here for a month or two, have less than 100 posts, post like a retard, start stupid threads with stupid titles, have negrep up the ass, and to top it off you denigrate this board as if you've been here 10 years and they owe you something. "This board will bitch and whine to no end no matter what"? "Let the shit roll down hill and all the self proclaimed experts pick it apart and make this entertaining"? Really. Go fucking suck your car's tailpipe until you croak. I'm not even a Chiefs fan and you annoy the piss out of me.

dude you seem cooler with every post. lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefsfan93
04-21-2010, 07:25 PM
The fact that you're a ****ing idiot can't be stressed enough

Fuck you very much!:evil:

Bugeater
04-21-2010, 08:16 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jD745Hk8hjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jD745Hk8hjk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SenselessChiefsFan
04-21-2010, 08:19 PM
So if we draft Suh, what's your plan for the defense?

Domination.

milkman
04-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Domination.

NDomination.

MMXcalibur
04-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Eric Berry or bust!

Just fucking fuck fuck fucking zebra fuck cunt fucking Republican fucking fucking fuck FUCKING DO IT!!!!

SenselessChiefsFan
04-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Tomorrow will put it to a end. This board will bitch and whine to no end no matter what,there is no happy medium. For me the absolute best I could hope for thats at least realistic in very small percentages is that we draft Suh. If not then Berry,third and final choice is to trade down no lower than the 10 to 15 range and pick up maybe Thomas or Dan williams.

So let the choice be made and let the shit roll down hill and all the self proclaimed experts pick it apart and make this entertaining. Bashers bash, whiners whine and fans cheer! I can only hope...

First, welcome to the board.

Now, here is the thing.... this is a fan message board. What you will find here are opinions. Some you will agree with. Some you will disagree with. Some you won't even comprehend how the other person could be so wrong.

But, in the end, it is a message board. Does the constant Chiefs' bashing get old? Sure, but so does the constant idea that the Chiefs front office always makes the right move.

The reality is that the Chiefs have won 10 games over three years. I realize that Pioli has been here only one season. And, to his credit, the Chiefs doubled their win total..... but it was still four games.

The Chiefs need to do better, and it has been 17 years since the Chiefs won a playoff game. The fans have a right to be losing their patience.

Do I agree with every negative thing written? Nope. But, that is what you get with a message board. And, even the people I disagree with the most, I can learn from, so long as I am not closed minded.

Oh, and if it bothers you that much, don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

SenselessChiefsFan
04-21-2010, 08:28 PM
NDomination.

Suh is a once a decade prospect. Dorsey was talked about highly, but Suh is on a different level. I just don't think you can pass on him.

Now, I don't think the Chiefs will have the opportunity, but if so....draft him.

RJ
04-21-2010, 08:30 PM
I plan to complain bitterly no matter who we select.
Posted via Mobile Device

I plan on complaining about your complaints, regardless of who or what you complain about. And I'm in it for the long haul.

milkman
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Suh is a once a decade prospect. Dorsey was talked about highly, but Suh is on a different level. I just don't think you can pass on him.

Now, I don't think the Chiefs will have the opportunity, but if so....draft him.

I just want the dumbass that started this thread to make a sensible post about the way to utilize Suh, Dorsey and Jackson in a defensive scheme.

If he's going to say that he wants someone, he has to back it up with an idea about the best way to utilize him.

Edit: Oh and don't go and post a plan yourself, because while I don't always agree with you, and sometimes call you a dumbass, I do think you are smart enough to figure it out.

I want dumbass to come up with plan on his own.

MMXcalibur
04-21-2010, 08:34 PM
I just want the dumbass that started this thread to make a sensible post about the way to utilize Suh, Dorsey and Jackson in a defensive scchem.

If he's going to say that he wants someone, he has to back it up with an idea about the best way to utilize him.

Hot dog eating competition?

milkman
04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Hot dog eating competition?

We aren't talking about Cody.

Bugeater
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
I just want the dumbass that started this thread to make a sensible post about the way to utilize Suh, Dorsey and Jackson in a defensive scheme.

Edit: Oh and don't go and post a plan yourself, because while I don't always agree with you, and sometimes call you a dumbass, I do think you are smart enough to figure it out.

1. Suh
2. Dorsey
3. Jackson
4. ?????
5. Profit!

cabletech94
04-21-2010, 08:38 PM
1. Suh
2. Dorsey
3. Jackson
4. ?????
5. Profit!

south park rep!!!!

SenselessChiefsFan
04-22-2010, 06:39 AM

Wohoo.... I am moving up... I am smarter than THIS guy.... why do I feel so empty inside after that compliment?