Saccopoo
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
http://pzrservices.typepad.com/advertisingisgoodforyou/images/clorox.gif

http://www.prestone.com/enlarged/images/prestoneAntiCool3.jpg

http://glarp.atk.com/2006_Images/Ram_Line/images/2%20pc%20Shotgun.jpg

http://bajan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/rope-noose.jpg

Ebolapox
04-23-2010, 09:23 PM
yes. you finally fucking nailed it. FUCK!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 09:28 PM
I give your day 3 wish list an A grade.

DeezNutz
04-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Pioli to be fired.

Reaper16
04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
I wish I were dead.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Sac has a completely different approach to building a team than I do. And Pioli managed to fuck us both. How is that fucking possible?

Saccopoo
04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Sac has a completely different approach to building a team than I do. And Pioli managed to **** us both. How is that ****ing possible?

Fucking remarkable isn't it?

In all honesty, I wouldn't have been pissed if he went the Drafturbator way. I'd have been giddy if he went the core/up the middle way. But they end up with fucking head scratching retardation.

KCUnited
04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
We're only a gunner shy of the best special teams in the West. Maybe our second 5th.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Fucking remarkable isn't it?

In all honesty, I wouldn't have been pissed if he went the Drafturbator way. I'd have been giddy if he went the core/up the middle way. But they end up with fucking head scratching retardation.

I wanted Berry. I wanted Clausen because I think Cassel is garbage. Other than that, we needed LB and a nose. I can't believe he drafted like he was GM of the 08 Patriots.

And the fucking players he selected in the spots he selected them, talent evaluation is a big joke in KC's front office. They're fucking clueless.

Saccopoo
04-23-2010, 09:46 PM
I wanted Berry. I wanted Clausen because I think Cassel is garbage. Other than that, we needed LB and a nose. I can't believe he drafted like he was GM of the 08 Patriots.

And the ****ing players he selected in the spots he selected them, talent evaluation is a big joke in KC's front office. They're ****ing clueless.

It's a sad day when a Raiders or Broncos draft looks good by comparison.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM

FML.

buddha
04-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Worst post I've read all day. Pathetic. You'd swap drafts with the Donks right now, straight up? :shake:

Come on now!???

DJ's left nut
04-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Sac has a completely different approach to building a team than I do. And Pioli managed to **** us both. How is that ****ing possible?

Quite possibly the most amazing thing he's ever done.

He managed to piss off everyone but the most mindless of homers and a handful of SEC fans.

Nicely done.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Quite possibly the most amazing thing he's ever done.

He managed to piss off everyone but the most mindless of homers and a handful of SEC fans.

Nicely done.

Scott Pioli is really bringing the fan base together!

Saccopoo
04-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Worst post I've read all day. Pathetic. You'd swap drafts with the Donks right now, straight up? :shake:

Come on now!???

All day long.

The Tebow pick aside (which they basically got as a freebie anyway, and if you have a freebie 20ish in the first round, why not? I would have been okay with the Chiefs spending one of their seconds on Tebow), they got a stud WR in Thomas, Beadles (who is, in my opinion, in the top five of all offensive linemen in this draft), Walton (who was a AA and Walter Camp and just kicked the shit out of everyone), Decker (if he checks out medically is a MF'ing machine - Terrell Owes level physical gifts without the psychosis).

Yeah, I'd trade drafts...straight up, and walk away with the biggest smile ever.

lostcause
04-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Really? I love the way this draft is shaping up. Our secondary is better with the addition of Berry and Arenas. Our passing game is improved with the addition of McCluster and Moeaki. Our blocking is improved by Moeaki and Asamoah. Our return game is way improved with Arenas and McCluster. There are no reaches in this draft class and everyone has a chance to be an immediate contributor as a rookie. The only thing we haven't done is address LB and NT (which we did at least address in free agency.) Assuming the front office is standing pat with Cassell, which obviously they are, every other area of need has been addressed. This draft greatly improves this team - I don't understand the hate just because we didn't get any of the Notre Dame boys or a fat slob out of Alabama.

boogblaster
04-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Really no NT in FA .. trade maybe .....

Dave Lane
04-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Well we have Springs. Romeo better be beating his ass with a cat of nine tails cuz he's all we got, unless they want to waste Dorsery as a NT. What a waste of talent that would be

Fritz88
04-24-2010, 04:32 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Franchise
04-24-2010, 07:05 PM

Come on now!???

Hell yes I fucking would. Look at the talent they got aside from Tebow. Losing Berry would hurt but fucking Christ man.....they got a center (which we need), a NT (which we need), a starting WR (which we need) and an guard....which we got.

Mecca
04-24-2010, 07:50 PM
They also got Demaryius Thomas.