PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Congrats Brody Eldridge!!

GoHuge
04-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Most of you may not care, but indulge me. Awesome to see one of our homegrown Kansas boys make it big, and especially landing with a team like the Colts. He's a good family friend and has always been like my little BIG brother. His cousin and sister are two of my best friends and we all went to school together. Was with him tuesday night and you'd never know he was headed to the big time. Very humble and an outstanding kid from a great family. So damn proud of him.

milkman
04-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Well, congrats, I think.

I'm happy for you, I just don't know what the actual right response is.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Right on man! That's always cool to see.

teedubya
04-24-2010, 12:54 PM
sweet. I'd go root for the Colts if I were you.

RJ
04-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Well, congrats, I think.

I'm happy for you, I just don't know what the actual right response is.

I think the words you're looking for are "vicarious congratulations".

Gohuge, that's cool to get to see your friend achieve a dream. Always nice to see someone we know personally do something special and nice to have the reminder that it can be done.

Deberg_1990
04-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Thats great. Hope it works out for him!

Phobia
04-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Screw your friend now. The Colts have screwed the Chiefs time and time again. It's almost like they're a div rival.

GoHuge
04-24-2010, 01:10 PM
sweet. I'd go root for the Colts if I were you.Lets not get carried away. I'll root for him to do well, but if they are playing the Chiefs or are an obstacle for us in any way I'm 100% rooting for a Colts FAIL. Same way I did it when he was at OU and played K-State.