PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft So did that one kid get drafted?

Deberg_1990
04-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Dont know his name...the lineman from Texas who had sex with his sister and had a kid with her?? Or something like that....

Just curious.....

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 10:31 AM
Tony Washington, Abilene Christian
he was not drafted
Still hasn't signed with anyone yet
I hope we are able to get him but I imagine many teams are after him.

kcfan82
04-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Dont know his name...the lineman from Texas who had sex with his sister and had a kid with her?? Or something like that....

Just curious.....

Nope

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1675296

Deberg_1990
04-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I dont know....seems like a public relations nightmare for any team that picks him up...

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 10:39 AM
I dont know....seems like a public relations nightmare for any team that picks him up...

This has been rehashed numerous times but the kid made a mistake SEVEN YEARS AGO when he was 16 and his sister was 15. They had consensual sex. It is not as if he raped an eight year old year old.

I'm not defending his action, hell, he hasn't tried to defend it. He admitted he made a stupid decision.

Dante84
04-25-2010, 10:56 AM
.....BUT was he a team captain?!?!?!

BWillie
04-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Bring him in. He would have been a Third of Fourth round pick had he not banged his sister. I'll make fun of him for years, but can he play football? Yes.

Saccopoo
04-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Washington has all the measurables and skill set to be a very effective right tackle in this system. I'd love to have him.

teedubya
04-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Seems like a high character guy. I'd think of picking him up, if he had the balls to put it in her butt.

Reaper16
04-25-2010, 11:14 AM
His value as an OT outweighs his character concerns for me. I'd love to see him sign with the Chiefs.

bevischief
04-25-2010, 11:17 AM
He is undrafted and cheap bring him in.
Posted via Mobile Device

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Really, a MISTAKE? What kind of backward ass, coon eating trailor park did you crawl out of? Wait, don't tell me, just go back. Should he be considdered a sexual preditor? I don't think so, but I'm not sure we need a guy on the :arrow: who thinks (or thought) it would be ok to :hump: his own SISTER :facepalm: This has been rehashed numerous times but the kid made a mistake SEVEN YEARS AGO when he was 16 and his sister was 15. They had consensual sex. It is not as if he raped an eight year old year old.

I'm not defending his action, hell, he hasn't tried to defend it. He admitted he made a stupid decision.

BWillie
04-25-2010, 11:23 AM
You'd think he'd be from Kentucky or Alabama or something, but I guess he's from California.

Mr. Laz
04-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Really, a MISTAKE? What kind of backward ass, coon eating trailor park did you crawl out of? Wait, don't tell me, just go back. Should he be considdered a sexual preditor? I don't think so, but I'm not sure we need a guy on the :arrow: who thinks (or thought) it would be ok to :hump: his own SISTER :facepalm:

wasn't it his step-sister ... no blood relation.

notorious
04-25-2010, 11:27 AM
You'd think he'd be from Kentucky or Alabama or something, but I guess he's from California.

If he was from Arkansas, it wouldn't even be an issue.

His friends would look at him funny if he didn't fuck his sister.

kcfan82
04-25-2010, 11:28 AM
If you have kids, would you want this guy moving in next to you? ;)

pr_capone
04-25-2010, 11:29 AM
wasn't it his step-sister ... no blood relation.

biological

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/10/tony-washington-sex-siste_n_493566.html

Mr. Laz
04-25-2010, 11:29 AM
biological

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/10/tony-washington-sex-siste_n_493566.htmleww ...

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:30 AM
This has been rehashed numerous times but the kid made a mistake SEVEN YEARS AGO when he was 16 and his sister was 15. They had consensual sex. It is not as if he raped an eight year old year old.

My bad, I was wondering why noone else thought incest was a problem. The article clearly stated it was incestious.wasn't it his step-sister ... no blood relation.

KCUnited
04-25-2010, 11:31 AM
If you have kids, would you want this guy moving into the locker next to you? ;)

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Really, a MISTAKE? What kind of backward ass, coon eating trailor park did you crawl out of? Wait, don't tell me, just go back. Should he be considdered a sexual preditor? I don't think so, but I'm not sure we need a guy on the :arrow: who thinks (or thought) it would be ok to :hump: his own SISTER :facepalm:

Lemme get this straight....because I think the guy has accepted the consequences for what he admitted he did I crawled out of some backward assed coon eating trailer (or trailor as you spell it) park?
Of course had he kiled someone seven years ago he could well be out of jail by now.

Die in a fire while hanging from an aids tree and drinking antifreeze.

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:36 AM
I was just spelling it so you could understand it too. P.S. it's spelled "KILLED" not KILED 4321Lemme get this straight....because I think the guy has accepted the consequences for what he admitted he did I crawled out of some backward assed coon eating trailer (or trailor as you spell it) park?
Of course had he kiled someone seven years ago he could well be out of jail by now.

Die in a fire while hanging from an aids tree and drinking antifreeze.

Bugeater
04-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Yes, it's creepy and weird but my god, the kid deserves a chance. His life shouldn't be ruined because of it.

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't deny that, I'm just saying: Not the :arrow:Yes, it's creepy and weird but my god, the kid deserves a chance. His life shouldn't be ruined because of it.

Bugeater
04-25-2010, 11:44 AM
I don't deny that, I'm just saying: Not the :arrow:
That's exactly what you're saying, dumbass.

BWillie
04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
If he screws his sister, it's ok. But if he was 20 and did a 16 year old, he is a monster.

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't care about his past as long as it's his PAST and he's learned from his actions.
33 reps with 35 1/2" arms

The sexual act, which occurred in May 2003, was consensual. "I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry," he said in a statement. "I will not try and excuse or justify anything." Washington, who might be a first-round prospect based on size, length, and athleticism alone, was a big recruit at LSU in 2005. He originally received five years' probation and no jail time.

Phobia
04-25-2010, 11:47 AM
If you have kids, would you want this guy moving in next to you? ;)

As long as my kids aren't his kin, I guess I'd be just fine with it.

Bugeater
04-25-2010, 11:49 AM
If he screws his sister, it's ok. But if he was 20 and did a 16 year old, he is a monster.
I don't see where anyone said either of those things.

Phobia
04-25-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not all busted up about this. Have you seen pictures of his sister?

Phobia
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't see where anyone said either of those things.

Society says it. Our laws say it. Not incredibly relevant to this conversation but...

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Spoken like a coon eating sister :hump: Fuck off & die Fuckwad!I don't care about his past as long as it's his PAST and he's learned from his actions.

The sexual act, which occurred in May 2003, was consensual. "I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry," he said in a statement. "I will not try and excuse or justify anything." Washington, who might be a first-round prospect based on size, length, and athleticism alone, was a big recruit at LSU in 2005. He originally received five years' probation and no jail time.

eazyb81
04-25-2010, 11:54 AM
I don't care about his past as long as it's his PAST and he's learned from his actions.

Yes it is in his past, but it shows severe psychological issues. If a guy can bone his sister who knows what other crazy acts he can do once he's on an NFL team.

I wouldn't take a chance on this wacko.

bevischief
04-25-2010, 11:57 AM
We just drafted all these high character players and LJ is not around to corrupt him bring him in not like at the moment it going to cost much. Everyone should at least get a 2nd chance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
04-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Society says it. Our laws say it. Not incredibly relevant to this conversation but...
I wasn't aware that society or the law said it was ok to bone your sister.

MIAdragon
04-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Yes it is in his past, but it shows severe psychological issues. If a guy can bone his sister who knows what other crazy acts he can do once he's on an NFL team.

I wouldn't take a chance on this wacko.

maybe she was hot :shrug:

FlaChief58
04-25-2010, 11:59 AM
I'd like you to find the quote where I said the guy can't have a life. I JUST DON'T WANT HIM ON THE CHIEFS!! :facepalm: JFC you're stupid!That's exactly what you're saying, dumbass.

Phobia
04-25-2010, 12:02 PM
your stupid!

That's awesome!

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 12:03 PM
That's awesome!

LMAO....he probably typed that while sitting in his "trailor"

burt
04-25-2010, 12:08 PM
poor decision maker X 100. No chances taken by NFL teams.

Pants
04-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Fellas, stealing a car can be a mistake. Hitting your girl can be a mistake. These things, no matter how fucked up can be learned from.

FUCKING YOUR OWN SISTER? That is beyond fucked up.

THAT is not a mistake, that is something missing from your brain. Quit treating it as some sort of mistake he's learned from. What was the lesson? Gee, I shouldn't fuck my sister? The problem is that he wanted to do it in the first place, and him actually doing it only exacerbates that problem.

I wouldn't mind it all if he was to play for the Chiefs, but I just wanted to clear this up. This is not something that would affect his on field personality, nor is it a character trait that would make him an uncoachable player, IT IS highly fucked up, though.

Baby Lee
04-25-2010, 01:46 PM
Fellas, stealing a car can be a mistake. Hitting your girl can be a mistake. These things, no matter how fucked up can be learned from.

FUCKING YOUR OWN SISTER? That is beyond fucked up.

THAT is not a mistake, that is something missing from your brain. Quit treating it as some sort of mistake he's learned from. What was the lesson? Gee, I shouldn't fuck my sister? The problem is that he wanted to do it in the first place, and him actually doing it only exacerbates that problem.

I wouldn't mind it all if he was to play for the Chiefs, but I just wanted to clear this up. This is not something that would affect his on field personality, nor is it a character trait that would make him an uncoachable player, IT IS highly fucked up, though.

Question is, what does it say about him TODAY and FORWARD.

Do not underestimate the capacity for kids to grow up with absolutely no values instilled in them. This kind of thing, or other things equally effed up, happens every day in the corners of society, he's only on the radar because he's been blessed with an NFL quality physique and skill set and has made steps to make the most of them.

Bugeater
04-25-2010, 01:47 PM
Fellas, stealing a car can be a mistake. Hitting your girl can be a mistake.

I wouldn't consider either of those things a mistake either, forgetting to carry a 1 on your math quiz is a 'mistake'. These things are all equally stupid decisions that someone should know better than to do.

notorious
04-25-2010, 01:57 PM
This situation adds a new definition to "In-House"

Like the saying goes,"Incest is the best when you put your sister to the test" :hump:

:Lin:

Bwana
04-25-2010, 02:17 PM
I'd like you to find the quote where I said the guy can't have a life. I JUST DON'T WANT HIM ON THE CHIEFS!! :facepalm: JFC your stupid!

:LOL:

veist
04-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Kid came from a seriously f'ed up family situation, its one incident that happened when he was 16. Its kind of gross but go read about like Jerramy Stevens, if he can get like five second chances why not this kid?

healthpellets
04-25-2010, 02:36 PM
iirc, teams addressed the issue in interviews, and were concerned because Washington failed to express remorse and did not truly understand the gravity of his actions. moreover, he stated that it happens more often than not where he comes from, so he didn't really think it was a big deal.

so fucking his sister wasn't an issue teams couldn't get over. it was is failure to understand why it was wrong that teams have an issue with.

DTLB58
04-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Tony Washington, Abilene Christian
he was not drafted
Still hasn't signed with anyone yet
I hope we are able to get him but I imagine many teams are after him.

You really think after our "charachter" draft the Chiefs are going to pick this guy up?

Old Dog
04-25-2010, 02:41 PM
iirc, teams addressed the issue in interviews, and were concerned because Washington failed to express remorse and did not truly understand the gravity of his actions. moreover, he stated that it happens more often than not where he comes from, so he didn't really think it was a big deal.

so fucking his sister wasn't an issue teams couldn't get over. it was is failure to understand why it was wrong that teams have an issue with.

I don't think you do recall correctly, unless he changed his story (which is entirely possible). This quote came from one of the interviews: "I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I will not try and excuse or justify anything."

I'm not trying to portray that what he did isn't all kinds of fucked up, I just don't think it should cost the kid what it seems to be costing him.

Fritz88
04-25-2010, 02:41 PM
He will never make it here unless he fucks his sister when he's in the NFL and "learn" from his past.

veist
04-25-2010, 02:59 PM
http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s

I think this is the best piece that was done about the guy.

HotRoute
04-25-2010, 03:07 PM
any way to get a pic of the sister?

Iowanian
04-25-2010, 03:12 PM
any way to get a pic of the sister?

She's probably linked as his girlfriend on his facebook.

BigRichard
04-25-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.sportsfanlive.com/sflreports/entry/sportsfanlive_com_exclusive_lineman_s

I think this is the best piece that was done about the guy.

It sounds to me like the guy has went through a lot to try and make things right. I know I did so many fucked up things (my sister not being one of those)that I would never do now that I am an adult. If he is a baller I would take him in a heartbeat.

ClevelandBronco
04-25-2010, 03:45 PM
It sounds to me like the guy has went through a lot to try and make things right. I know I did so many ****ed up things (my sister not being one of those)that I would never do now that I am an adult. If he is a baller I would take him in a heartbeat.

That's how he got into this mess.

BigRichard
04-25-2010, 03:47 PM
That's how he got into this mess.

:LOL: Yeah some better words might have worked there.

dtrain
04-25-2010, 04:02 PM
If I'm not mistaken there are murders, accused rapistist, drugies, alcoholics who killed while drunk, and who knows whatever else is there. If they all can get second chances give the kid a chance. He is willing to face whatever comes and that in itself shows maturity. SIGN HIM SCOTT!

Thig Lyfe
04-25-2010, 04:07 PM
sign him carlLLLLL

teedubya
04-25-2010, 04:16 PM
i want to know if his sister is hot.

And how did this become public knowledge SEVEN years after the fact??

Mr. Arrowhead
04-25-2010, 04:29 PM
keep that sister fucker away from my team

dtrain
04-25-2010, 04:29 PM

He is telling not trying to hide anything

Valiant
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Fellas, stealing a car can be a mistake. Hitting your girl can be a mistake. These things, no matter how ****ed up can be learned from.

****ING YOUR OWN SISTER? That is beyond ****ed up.

THAT is not a mistake, that is something missing from your brain. Quit treating it as some sort of mistake he's learned from. What was the lesson? Gee, I shouldn't **** my sister? The problem is that he wanted to do it in the first place, and him actually doing it only exacerbates that problem.

I wouldn't mind it all if he was to play for the Chiefs, but I just wanted to clear this up. This is not something that would affect his on field personality, nor is it a character trait that would make him an uncoachable player, IT IS highly ****ed up, though.

If he can get us a superbowl he can fuck his sister all he wants.. Maybe we could use his retard strength for good.. Imagine him winning us a superbowl, do you know how many wives and girlfriends of Chiefs fans would not be smacked or beaten that day??

Maybe JoeDirt is his favorite movie??

Pants
04-25-2010, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't consider either of those things a mistake either, forgetting to carry a 1 on your math quiz is a 'mistake'. These things are all equally stupid decisions that someone should know better than to do.

Yes, those things are fucked up, but I was getting more at 'lack of judgment' on someone's part. There's lack of judgment and then there's fucking your sister.

Like I said, I would have no issue with this dude being on the Chiefs team, but also don't think the attitude of 'kids will be kids' should be applied here.

LaChapelle
04-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Do you have to stay until morning

Gonzo
04-25-2010, 04:58 PM
I wonder if any commentators used the old saying, "It's like kissing your sister" whenever he played a tie ballgame...
Posted via incest Device

bevischief
04-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Did LJ spit in his sister's face?

Thig Lyfe
04-25-2010, 05:04 PM
I think there was a Law & Order: SVU episode based on this kid.

veist
04-25-2010, 05:05 PM

He's a registered sex offender forever because of it, people are going to ask questions in pre-draft interviews that you have to answer. But also he hasn't ever hidden what happened, read the article. When he was trying to get to play at a Juco he was upfront with the coach about it, when he transferred to Abilene Christian he had to convince their AD, the dean of student affairs, the local chief of police and the president of the university that he was going to be okay there.