PDA

View Full Version : Music Black Sabbath and Led Zepplin suck ...

Mr. Laz
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM
according to Kietzman and Clinkscale anyway

on 810 right now

little bastards :cuss:

Zman
04-29-2010, 02:44 PM
according to Kietzman and Clinkscale anyway

on 810 right now

little bastards :cuss:
I think he ment to say Kietzman and Clinkscale as well as 810 suck. What a dumb ASS

Radar Chief
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Well, if anyone is going to know sucking it’d be Kietzman and Clinkscale.

Gonzo
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
They don't suck, ACDC however...

Actually, in all honesty they don't suck either. But how many times can we listen to Stairway, Iron Man and Shook Me All Night before we chew a bullet?

And don't get me started on KISS. I DO NOT want to rock and roll all night and party every day, thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze
04-29-2010, 02:47 PM
cut 'em a break. They probably listen 3 Doors Down, or Elton John.

FAX
04-29-2010, 02:50 PM
That explains Mariah Carey's comeback.

FAX

penguinz
04-29-2010, 02:51 PM
They don;t suck but it is nothing to get all excited about.

Radar Chief
04-29-2010, 02:53 PM

Actually, in all honesty they don't suck either. But how many times can we listen to Stairway, Iron Man and Shook Me All Night before we chew a bullet?

And don't get me started on KISS. I DO NOT want to rock and roll all night and party every day, thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh believe me, I understand. Hell, I grew up listening to that music back in the ‘70’s, when it was new.
It’s not the music that sucks, it’s the aging DJ’s that played it into the freak’n ground.

blaise
04-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Someone should call and say, "Zepplin and Sabbath don't suck, but do you know what does, Kevin? Interns in the car while your wife is at home."

Sofa King
04-29-2010, 03:07 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

kill Kiss fans with fire..... IMHO...

Gonzo
04-29-2010, 03:16 PM
kill Kiss fans with fire..... IMHO...

Never liked them, at all. Well, Detroit Rock City is ok, but everything else can go away.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. Yes you do.:grr:

In fact, I order you to Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day right this motherfucking instant.:p

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 03:18 PM
And piss on those two clowns; they've been drinking from the dick-sock for far too long anyway...

petegz28
04-29-2010, 03:56 PM
The problem with Led Zepplin, AC\DC and to a lesser extent Sabbath is that is all the radio stations in this town play. You can always turn on the radio and hear Led, AC\DC or Mettalica on the radio.

I just thank God for inventing the CD\MP3 player.

Tribal Warfare
04-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Dane is making the call, they'll be dead in a time span of 3 days

FAX
04-29-2010, 04:00 PM
All my years in music and I never ran into one, single person who "got" KISS.

I know Rick Nielsen bought one of their albums once, but that's about it. Who are these people who puchase KISS records?

FAX

Miles
04-29-2010, 04:12 PM
The popularity of KISS is a big mystery to me as well.

Gonzo
04-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Yes. Yes you do.:grr:

In fact, I order you to Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day right this motherfucking instant.:p

ROFL

I....Can't....Resist....

Fuck it, someone fetch me a sake.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
04-29-2010, 04:16 PM
they've been drinking from the dick-sock for far too long anyway...

IMHO this phrase is highly under-used.
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Let me explain something to you:

Sports radio guys are professional trolls. Whenever you have that much air to cover, you end up saying the dumbest and most incendiary shit possible just so that you'll rile people up enough to listen to you.

Barret
04-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Ok, Zeppelin borrowed liberally from multiple blues men and didn't give them credit on their first album. Almost all of their songs on that album can be attributed to Howlin Wolf or Willie Dixon. They do know how to rock and they did for a long time.

Black Sabbath??? Uhm, They are the root of almost all metal or heavy rock. The Children of the Grave would like to cock punch Keitzman and Clinkscale

I agree with FAX about Kiss. I just don't get it. Do any of the lead guitarist have an ability to play a solo or anything complicated? It must be all about the spectacle and show.

Gonzo
04-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Let me explain something to you:

Sports radio guys are professional trolls. Whenever you have that much air to cover, you end up saying the dumbest and most incendiary shit possible just so that you'll rile people up enough to listen to you.

Kinda like people on here with 50,000 + posts, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 04:32 PM
ROFL

I....Can't....Resist....

Fuck it, someone fetch me a sake.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

"Sau-TOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!

http://weblogs.fox40.com/news/opinion/sacramentoscene/sake.jpg

:thumb:

TrickyNicky
04-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Zeppelin doesn't really get great until Houses of the Holy.

Also, Dio Sabbath > Ozzy Sabbath, yeah I said it.

petegz28
04-29-2010, 04:42 PM

Might have to disagree about the Ozwald comment. They put out some pretty killer fucking tunes.

The obvious and old:
Paranoid and Iron Man

The often overlooked:
Fairies where boots, Children of the Grave, N.I.B., Symptom of the Universe, Snowblind, Sweet Leaf, Never Say Die, War Pigs..and more

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 04:46 PM

Or Ian Gillan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwoT9_StEfY

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Might have to disagree about the Ozwald comment. They put out some pretty killer fucking tunes.

The obvious and old:
Paranoid and Iron Man

The often overlooked:
Fairies wear boots, Children of the Grave, N.I.B., Symptom of the Universe, Snowblind, Sweet Leaf, Never Say Die, War Pigs..and more

:rockon:

FAX
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
The Gillian reference reminds me. I always liked Mott The Hoople. You don't hear enough Mott The Hoople these days.

For that matter, you don't hear enough Hoople of any kind.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
The Gillian reference reminds me. I always liked Mott The Hoople. You don't hear enough Mott The Hoople these days.

For that matter, you don't hear enough Hoople of any kind.

FAX

There's a definite Hoople-deficiency going around.

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 04:51 PM
cut 'em a break. They probably listen 3 Doors Down, or Elton John.

Whoa,Elton's early work in the 70's is some really great stuff,listen a little closer to the B-side material for instance Dirty Little Girl or All The Young Girls Love Alice from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

Never liked them, at all. Well, Detroit Rock City is ok, but everything else can go away.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not a KISS fan but I do own Alive 1,and yes I saw them in concert,their lyrics all but suck but that show,especially for someone stoned was un-focking-believeable.

The problem with Led Zepplin, AC\DC and to a lesser extent Sabbath is that is all the radio stations in this town play. You can always turn on the radio and hear Led, AC\DC or Mettalica on the radio.

I just thank God for inventing the CD\MP3 player.

The problem with radio is they say their going to play Zep for instance and you can count on 1 hand what song it's going to be.It's unfortunate that other songs don't get played because there is quite an impressive catalog.

Zeppelin II and III are focking excellent and as for Dio's Sabbath over Ozzy...Puhlease :rolleyes:

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Might have to disagree about the Ozwald comment. They put out some pretty killer ****ing tunes.

The obvious and old:
Paranoid and Iron Man

The often overlooked:
Fairies where boots, Children of the Grave, N.I.B., Symptom of the Universe, Snowblind, Sweet Leaf, Never Say Die, War Pigs..and more

How about Who Are You,Into The Void,Megalomania,Dirty Women and Planet Caravan?

TrickyNicky
04-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is my favorite studio album, and most of its tracks are overlooked.

Mr. Laz
04-29-2010, 05:12 PM

The obvious and old:
Paranoid and Iron Man

The often overlooked:
not overlooked by anyone with a brain

Radar Chief
04-29-2010, 05:20 PM

You're high.
Into the Void is the best Sabbath song ever. They should've just disbanded after making this, no topping it.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDQZIWHqUug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDQZIWHqUug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Radar Chief
04-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Or Ian Gillan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwoT9_StEfY

Yea, the whole Ian Gillian experiment was full of fail, but Digital Bitch and Trashed rocked inspite of it.

Nzoner
04-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Your high.
Into the Void is the best Sabbath song ever. They should've just disbanded after making this, no topping it.

I'll give you a :thumb: for a great song that I mentioned in an earlier post but damn for me it's hard to top Megalomania from Sabotage

Gadzooks
04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Kiss kicks ass.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXDxWSD9OkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXDxWSD9OkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Miles
04-30-2010, 12:52 AM
Kiss kicks ass.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXDxWSD9OkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXDxWSD9OkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

More evidence of how terrible that band is.

FAX
04-30-2010, 05:29 AM
More evidence of how terrible that band is.

Yeah. I wish that one guy would just set his bloody tongue on fire and get it over with.

What the world needs are four guys in 8 inch platform shoes and evil clown makeup repeatedly hammering out the same 3 power chords for 30 years.

FAX

blaise
04-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Gene Simmons just seems like a total d-bag.

Sofa King
04-30-2010, 08:07 AM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/453/30/n6550481099_2827.jpg

KCChiefsMan
04-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Whoa,Elton's early work in the 70's is some really great stuff,listen a little closer to the B-side material for instance Dirty Little Girl or All The Young Girls Love Alice from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

Not a KISS fan but I do own Alive 1,and yes I saw them in concert,their lyrics all but suck but that show,especially for someone stoned was un-focking-believeable.

The problem with radio is they say their going to play Zep for instance and you can count on 1 hand what song it's going to be.It's unfortunate that other songs don't get played because there is quite an impressive catalog.

Zeppelin II and III are focking excellent and as for Dio's Sabbath over Ozzy...Puhlease :rolleyes:

I think I have to go ahead and agree with all of that, only I've never been to a KISS concert.

Lzen
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM

Posted via Mobile Device

That just goes to show that radio sucks. They wear out the same songs when a band has a huge catalog of many great songs that they don't play. That's why I rarely listen to radio for my music these days.

Lzen
04-30-2010, 09:18 AM
Oh, and KK and DK are dip shits. If memory serves, Danny was also the same dumb ass that once said Priest Holmes will never be more than a 3rd down back. Yeah, these guys make your IQ go down if you listen to them for too long.

gblowfish
04-30-2010, 09:37 AM
KK is an uber douche.

He tries to come off as "Mr Family Man." He does these little sicky sweet commercials for a local jeweler about "how is little wifey lost a diamond earring that he gave her.... awwww."

His little wifey is a 20-something bimbette who was a station intern. He started boinking her on the side and ended up dumping his wife, gettin lasik surgery, going on a diet, classic mid life crisis stuff. And since he's an owner in Union Broadcasting, all that crap was front and center in the workplace.

Not that guys having mid-life crisis and dumping older wives for trophy wives is that unusual. Just don't go all high and mighty on people like Tiger Woods after you've let the little head do the thinking yourself. What an asshat!

Short Stories on KK's divorce:

http://jocosob.blogspot.com/2007/08/jackass-of-day.html

http://kcforum.net/forum07/viewthread.php?tid=7230

boogblaster
04-30-2010, 09:43 AM
both were bands of their time .. both had some decent music ....

vailpass
04-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Sound like Nickelback fans to me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2010, 05:09 PM
I think I have to go ahead and agree with all of that, only I've never been to a KISS concert.

I went when I was a kid in 1977/78. It was epic. EPIC I SAY!

Gonzo
04-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Sound like Nickelback fans to me.

ROFL

That might be it.

Shoot me in the fucking head instead of making me listen to any of their shitty music.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-30-2010, 05:23 PM
ROFL

That might be it.

Shoot me in the fucking head instead of making me listen to any of their shitty music.
Posted via Mobile Device

QFMFT.

Also, "Lifehouse" was in town last night! YAY!

Perhaps they died between here and their next gig????:clap: