PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone else havving problems with KCChiefs.com?

BossChief
05-01-2010, 08:24 PM
I've been trying to watch the rookies QnAs on the main website and it stops them all about halfway through.

Arenas, Berry, Moeaki and Dexter all have ones up on the site, but I cant get the second half of any of them to play.

Huffman83
05-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I also have a problem w/ the website. I assumed they would have addressed the defensive line in the draft, but I've yet to see a NT or a DE put on that list of players drafted.

Weird....

WhitiE
05-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I've been trying to watch the rookies QnAs on the main website and it stops them all about halfway through.

Arenas, Berry, Moeaki and Dexter all have ones up on the site, but I cant get the second half of any of them to play.

same

KCrockaholic
05-01-2010, 11:27 PM
It's weird, it says that the vid is fully loaded but it freezes up at certain parts.

Did anybody get to the part where Eric Berry says he wants to make sure he is always a "Kansas Shi-- City Chief"....LOL I thought that was funny. Everytime I watch him, I just love the guy even more.

Chiefspants
05-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Anyone else never go there?

KCrockaholic
05-01-2010, 11:54 PM

They've actually done a pretty good job of re-doing the site. If you haven't been in a year or so, you should check it out. They actually carry relevant info on that site now.

kysirsoze
05-01-2010, 11:55 PM

LMAO

WhitiE
05-02-2010, 06:10 AM
LMAO

dont be makin fun of my chiefs website man!!!!! ive got the highest post count over there....