PDA

View Full Version : News Russian Governor abducted by aliens.. Really !

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Updated May 06, 2010
Russian Governor Claims He Was Abducted by Aliens

FOXNews.com

The governor of the Russian republic of Kalmykia and former president of the World Chess Federation told a TV anchor that he had been abducted by aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.

The governor of a Russian republic and former president of the World Chess Federation told a TV station that he had been abducted by aliens, who communicated with him telepathically.

The Russian government apparently believes him.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the governor of Kalmykia, told a popular Russian television host that the aliens came for him in his apartment on September 18, 1997. According to a report on ABC News, Ilyumzhinov said that the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.

“I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t for 3 witnesses -- my driver, my minister and my assistant,” who were apparently in the apartment at the time, he reportedly said.

According to a report on Russian news website GZT.ru, State Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev doesn’t believe that the governor was simply shown around the alien spaceship and released. Lebedev wants to find out what else happened to the president -- and he wants Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to interrogate the abductee.

Russian officials fear Ilyumzhinov may have given the aliens “secret information,” according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.

I wonder if they were Mexican ?

mikey23545
05-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I wonder if they were Mexican ?

He didn't say illegal aliens....

Crush
05-06-2010, 02:08 PM
I know a certain governor that is drinking too much vodka.

ModSocks
05-06-2010, 02:11 PM

No. This is real. And now the Aliens know where all of Russia's nukes are and how to use them. We will soon be engaged in WWIII, and the Aliens will be the ones pulling all the strings.

WE ARE NOT READY FOR 2012. PERIODDDDDDDDDDDddd

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-06-2010, 02:13 PM
He didn't say illegal aliens....

So aliiens from outer space were in Russia legally ?

I'm becoming confused.

Crush
05-06-2010, 02:14 PM
No. This is real. And now the Aliens know where all of Russia's nukes are and how to use them. We will soon be engaged in WWIII, and the Aliens will be the ones pulling all the strings.

WE ARE NOT READY FOR 2012. PERIODDDDDDDDDDDddd

OMG

Where's John Cusack when we need him the most?

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Actually this is probably quite funny as our CIA slipped him a mickey and learned all Russia's secrets, told him they were Aliens,inserted a communication chip under his skin and told him they would now be conversing telepathically.

What a tool!

The_Doctor10
05-06-2010, 02:30 PM
OMG

Where's John Cusack when we need him the most?

1985, I believe, trying to bone the daughter from How I met Your Mother

Crush
05-06-2010, 02:36 PM
1985, I believe, trying to bone the daughter from How I met Your Mother

We are now officially DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

kepp
05-06-2010, 02:37 PM
So aliiens from outer space were in Russia legally ?

I'm becoming confused.

All they need is a fence.

FAX
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Holy Proletarian Penetrating Probes!!!

It's good to see the aliens abducting Ruskies for a change. I was beginning to think there was something special about loggers and middle aged Texas women.

FAX

RJ
05-07-2010, 09:50 AM

No, I don't think that's vodka. That sounds more like he was doing acid. Maybe with a vodka chaser.

buddha
05-07-2010, 09:55 AM
It was Tom Cruise

boogblaster
05-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Russian man with sex-eel soon become confused .. think all oxygen deprived sea-snakes with anal thoughts are alien ....