PDA

View Full Version : Life You Wanna Play X-Box?

CosmicPal
05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
I just got home awhile ago after doing a job interview and running a few errands. The first thing I do is get my dog and take him for a long walk.

So, I'm out there walking my dog when I notice this African-American dude walking his dog. His dog is taking a dump and he's not picking up after his dog which I find irritating. We cross paths and I'm about to say something to the guy when he asks me, "HEY! You like X-box?"

"WHAT!!" This is short for WTF!! 'Cause usually when you're walking your dog and another person is walking their dog and they ask you something, it's usually about your dog or the weather or just a friendly "Hi."

Anyway, he repeats himself, "You like X-box?"

"Uhhh, I suppose I do."

"You wanna play X-box?"

Now, I'm really creeped out and I waste no time in replying, "NO! I don't want to play X-box!"

"Why not? I got all da games."

"Have a nice day!" I pull on my dog's leash and proceed to get the phuck out of there.

I've never met this dude in my life, but what sort of person asks a complete stranger with a dog if he wants to play X-box?!? JFC!!!

Saulbadguy
05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
He was trying to sell you stolen games.

Johnny Vegas
05-13-2010, 01:06 PM
some people are just lookin for some company.

CosmicPal
05-13-2010, 01:06 PM
He was trying to sell you stolen games.

Precisely...that's what I figured.

But he looked like he had lost a few marbles too, so I really wasn't sure which one it was.

DMAC
05-13-2010, 01:08 PM
I was driving down the street at 35mph and an african american was walking towards me in the middle of my lane with his pants saggin.

As I weaved around him normally, he looked at me and through up his arms like he wanted to fight.

Might have been the same guy just asking me if I liked X-Box. I couldn't really hear him.

Demonpenz
05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
That is a pickup line.

CosmicPal
05-13-2010, 01:11 PM
That is a pickup line.

How'd that work out for you?

:D

ModSocks
05-13-2010, 01:12 PM
That is a pickup line.

yep. He was trying to dangle his diddle in your dookie

Chiefs Rool
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
A) He wanted to get you indoors to rob or rape you
B) He wanted to sell you stolen goods
C) He's insane and wanted to play XBOX with somebody

Demonpenz
05-13-2010, 01:16 PM
How'd that work out for you?

:D

pickup lines don't always have to be on women or for sex.

DMAC
05-13-2010, 01:17 PM
pickup lines don't always have to be on women or for sex.He was just wanting to pick up a friend.... Ahhhhhhhh

Pants
05-13-2010, 01:22 PM
That was me man. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to creep you out, I just wanted to play FIFA with you.

BTW, nice dog.

Deberg_1990
05-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Dude just wanted to play some games with you....whats the problem?

loochy
05-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Maybe he caught on to your dirty looks towards him and he was trying to make fun of you. Are you a doughy, nerdy, white man that looks like he plays too much xbox? If so, he was probably making fun of you. If not, then WTF indeed.

Bane
05-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Bro-mance 101!
Posted via Mobile Device

SnakeXJones
05-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Maybe he wants to play with your Man Box

Hammock Parties
05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
You should really mind your own fucking business next time.

Demonpenz
05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
it's cool if you fuck guys. I know alot of guys who fuck guys....in jail

Sofa King
05-13-2010, 01:40 PM
http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

Johnny Vegas
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM
just my thoughts, but I think he could have moved to a new city and he knew nobody. Just gotta stick your neck out and see if someone shares the same interests as you. I remember in college I had to because I knew nobody and it was pretty easy being young finding people that eventually become your friend. I can't imagine being old and trying to find new group of people to meet. Everyone's comfortable with the people they already know they don't have the time to meet new people as they grow.

Pushead2
05-13-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

I was waiting for it!! REP! ROFL

Sofa King
05-13-2010, 01:45 PM
I was waiting for it!! REP! ROFL

I WIN!

CosmicPal
05-13-2010, 01:58 PM
You should really mind your own ****ing business next time.

I was minding my own business you tard. I was merely walking my dog and he addressed me about his stolen goods.

soopamanluva
05-13-2010, 02:04 PM
I was minding my own business you tard. I was merely walking my dog and he addressed me about his stolen goods.

so its automatically assumed he was trying to sell you stolen stuff?.... Okay
How did you come to that conclusion??

Bill Lundberg
05-13-2010, 02:06 PM
racist

FTW

loochy
05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
racist

FTW

this.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/sw50sw8sw578.gif

Demonpenz
05-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I hope he didn't try to scrape the serial numbers off the games

Rain Man
05-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Does X-box have a game about competitive dog walking? Maybe he just bought that game.

Sofa King
05-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Is that an X-Box in your pocket or are ya just happy to see me.... Oh, it IS a gun... moving along then...

cdirty
05-13-2010, 03:35 PM
Maybe PS3. but not Xbox.

Lumpy
05-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Maybe he just wanted to 'bump joysticks' w/ you? :shrug:

Demonpenz
05-13-2010, 03:39 PM
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND I TOUCH PEOPLES JOYSTICKS AND GAY PEOPLE TOUCH PENISESES WITH EACH OTHER. HAHAHA

BossChief
05-13-2010, 03:53 PM
I thought this was gonna be a thread to bump if you wanted to play online on xbox to try to play against another planeteer (which would be a decent idea)

What is turned out to be is creepy.

Pants
05-13-2010, 03:57 PM
I thought this was gonna be a thread to bump if you wanted to play online on xbox to try to play against another planeteer (which would be a decent idea)

What is turned out to be is creepy.

Never been to the CP Media Center, eh?

broncobilly
05-13-2010, 03:58 PM
He said what he had to say to avoid picking up dog poop.

Duh.

BossChief
05-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Never been to the CP Media Center, eh?

Cant say that I have. I should check it out.

keg in kc
05-13-2010, 03:59 PM
That is a pickup line.Seriously. CosmicPal was moments away from meeting AstroGlide.

bowener
05-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Dude just wanted to play some games with you....whats the problem?

He was black?

CosmicPal
05-13-2010, 04:06 PM

:facepalm:

Odds are pretty phucking good he was trying to sell me stolen goods.

I live in the city and it happens all the time. I was walking out of a Best Buy a couple of weeks ago when a van pulled up and wanted to know if I wanted to buy some speakers.

This dude was acting a bit peculiar however and it could be that he was stoned or on some other drug. He was yelling rather than talking which led me to assume he might be a little slow or just higher than phuck.

Pants
05-13-2010, 04:08 PM
:facepalm:

Odds are pretty phucking good he was trying to sell me stolen goods.

I live in the city and it happens all the time. I was walking out of a Best Buy a couple of weeks ago when a van pulled up and wanted to know if I wanted to buy some speakers.

This dude was acting a bit peculiar however and it could be that he was stoned or on some other drug. He was yelling rather than talking which led me to assume he might be a little slow or just higher than phuck.

Stoned people don't usually yell, though...

Maybe he was hard of hearing.

chiefsfan93
05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
I just got home awhile ago after doing a job interview and running a few errands. The first thing I do is get my dog and take him for a long walk.

So, I'm out there walking my dog when I notice this African-American dude walking his dog. His dog is taking a dump and he's not picking up after his dog which I find irritating. We cross paths and I'm about to say something to the guy when he asks me, "HEY! You like X-box?"

"WHAT!!" This is short for WTF!! 'Cause usually when you're walking your dog and another person is walking their dog and they ask you something, it's usually about your dog or the weather or just a friendly "Hi."

Anyway, he repeats himself, "You like X-box?"

"Uhhh, I suppose I do."

"You wanna play X-box?"

Now, I'm really creeped out and I waste no time in replying, "NO! I don't want to play X-box!"

"Why not? I got all da games."

"Have a nice day!" I pull on my dog's leash and proceed to get the phuck out of there.

I've never met this dude in my life, but what sort of person asks a complete stranger with a dog if he wants to play X-box?!? JFC!!!

Dude, you know I gotcha and I do agree its strange but before you react this way you should have used conversation to get a feel of whats up. He was probably just a loner. He could have some killer weed and you may have misssed out on the best kine bud in your hood!:doh!: Just saying no need to freak! If you see him again ask him if he is gonna beta test halo reach and if he doesnt know what the hell your saying pry alittle more to see if he was up to no good. Maybe you looked approachable to him or he may have been too high to play and wanted to watch you play:D

Hammock Parties
05-13-2010, 06:18 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3zvTRQr7ns8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3zvTRQr7ns8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ChiefsCountry
05-13-2010, 07:38 PM
That is a pickup line.

I'll try that at the bar tonight. ROFL

88TG88
05-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Xbox is for teh gheys, so I would be worried.

patteeu
05-13-2010, 07:51 PM

Didn't you see the part about the guy being black? LMAO

Sure-Oz
05-13-2010, 08:20 PM
LOL scary black man

LetsSignRussell
05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
I think you were being a jackass to him. Maybe the guys on suicide watch or something?