PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Warpaint TV

chiefforlife
05-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I dont know how to embed but...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoiCBR5I3c

Bane
05-15-2010, 11:51 AM
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XoiCBR5I3c"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XoiCBR5I3c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

KCUnited
05-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Michael Stipe is jealous of the flamboyancy displayed in Assclown's wrist movements.

ArrowheadHawk
05-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Haynesworth? Yeah right.

Bane
05-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Haynesworth? Yeah right.

I personally don't want to see Haynesworth in KC.

Fritz88
05-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Best resource for Chiefs sports. I just love WP.

Fritz88
05-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Haynesworth? Yeah right.

Nick speculates that a 4th or 5th will do for Haynesworth.

Bank on it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-15-2010, 12:35 PM
Sounds like a douchey used-car salesman, Nick does.

salame
05-15-2010, 12:38 PM
athan didnt mention arenas?
Yahvier arenas?
who the fuck are these douche bags

salame
05-15-2010, 12:41 PM
there also seems to be some sexual tension between these douche bags

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-15-2010, 12:48 PM
there also seems to be some sexual tension between these douche bags

Agreed.

Farzin
05-15-2010, 12:52 PM
WPI had Lewis as the fifth best safety entering the draft?

I hope I understood that correctly.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-15-2010, 12:54 PM
WPI had Lewis as the fifth best safety entering the draft?

LMAO

BigRedChief
05-15-2010, 01:19 PM
who the **** are these douche bagsShane Williams is the other guy. He is a friend of mine. Some on here met him if they came to my tailgates. He use to do video reports for the Coaltion and then he went over to WI. You don't like his work? Say it sucks, amaturish whatever and don't watch. But since I know the guy on a personal level and he is not a douche and would appreciate you keeping the personal attacks to yourself.

chiefforlife
05-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Shane Williams is the other guy. He is a friend of mine. Some on here met him if they came to my tailgates. He use to do video reports for the Coaltion and then he went over to WI. You don't like his work? Say it sucks, amaturish whatever and don't watch. But since I know the guy on a personal level and he is not a douche and would appreciate you keeping the personal attacks to yourself.

Shane is a cool guy, he knows the Chiefs very well too.

kstater
05-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Why is assclown wearing a backpack?

When do we get to see GoChiefs interviewed?

Fritz88
05-15-2010, 02:29 PM

LMAO

He isn't.It's his shitty shirt style.

Hammock Parties
05-15-2010, 03:05 PM

When do we get to see GoChiefs interviewed?

I'm no longer associated with WPI.

Nick is not wearing a backpack, it's just the shirt.

kstater
05-15-2010, 03:09 PM
How bad must your life be to get fired from WPI?

Hammock Parties
05-15-2010, 03:11 PM

I didn't get fired, I quit.

big nasty kcnut
05-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Nick asshat sucks. shane seem to be a cool guy wish he wasn't working with the assfucker.

Scott Pioli
05-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Don't blame Nick, I told him we were positively not taking Berry in confidence. Dumbass believed me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Don't blame Nick, I told him we were positively not taking Berry in confidence. Dumbass believed me.

:LOL:

milkman
05-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Shane Williams is the other guy. He is a friend of mine. Some on here met him if they came to my tailgates. He use to do video reports for the Coaltion and then he went over to WI. You don't like his work? Say it sucks, amaturish whatever and don't watch. But since I know the guy on a personal level and he is not a douche and would appreciate you keeping the personal attacks to yourself.

Friend or not, he's a fucking idiot, like his buddy Nick.

I finally watched that, and JFC, I want to sue those stupid fuckers for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Aw shite...

whoman69
05-15-2010, 05:17 PM
They seem to think the glass is half full. Bringing in a NT would do a ton to solidify this defense. It could do much to cover our inadequacies at the ILB positions. That along with a very improved secondary means this defense is moving in the right direction. However without that NT I think you have to say its still a glass half empty. Either way we still don't have much of a rush from our line.

Farzin
05-15-2010, 06:09 PM

Negative criticism and personal attacks are two different things.

As for Shane, I saw a couple of his videos where he does a video before a game (he also did something on the day of the draft that I saw.)

I'm not sure what he tries to accomplish in his videos because anyone can do what he's doing. He goes and finds a fan out at the Arrowhead parking lot and asks that fan for in-depth analysis on the Chiefs.

I've seen media outlets ask fans for opinions, but not for analysis from a fan on Eric Berry.

On a side note, I loved how he pronounced Nick's last name on this video. He just makes sure he keeps the Adam Schefter pronunciation going :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/335HqxieIaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/335HqxieIaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

salame
05-16-2010, 01:48 AM

As for Shane, I saw a couple of his videos where he does a video before a game (he also did something on the day of the draft that I saw.)

I'm not sure what he tries to accomplish in his videos because anyone can do what he's doing. He goes and finds a fan out at the Arrowhead parking lot and asks that fan for in-depth analysis on the Chiefs.

I've seen media outlets ask fans for opinions, but not for analysis from a fan on Eric Berry.

On a side note, I loved how he pronounced Nick's last name on this video. He just makes sure he keeps the Adam Schefter pronunciation going :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/335HqxieIaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/335HqxieIaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

that is my point
who are these guys?
I can make a video of my buddy and I talking sports and sound just as much like an "insider" as these guys
people really pay for that shit?

BigRedChief
05-16-2010, 07:24 AM
That was my point. Criticiam of the work is fine and dandy and fair game. Personal attacks on someone you don't know is not okay.

the Talking Can
05-16-2010, 08:18 AM
That was my point. Criticiam of the work is fine and dandy and fair game. Personal attacks on someone you don't know is not okay.

not ok?

LMAO

pretty much the only reason this board exists is to make personal attacks on people we don't know....

BigRedChief
05-16-2010, 08:41 AM
pretty much the only reason this board exists is to make personal attacks on people we don't know....:LOL: too true. :facepalm:

Farzin
05-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Personal attacks on someone you don't know is not okay.
Very well said. I admit I find it funny when people tease Nick for his work. But I don't like the fact that some people mention his family. It's not just him, people have said it about others. I'm just using Nick as an example since he's the one that receives it the most.

You don't have to like Nick, I don't. But if anyone wants to make fun of his work, I guess that's acceptable. But keep his personal life/family out of it. Petro may say something here and there about Nick, but he won't cross the line and bring his family into the subject.

Farzin
05-16-2010, 11:18 AM
that is my point
who are these guys?
I can make a video of my buddy and I talking sports and sound just as much like an "insider" as these guys
people really pay for that shit?

I know sports video bloggers on YouTube, etc, ask fans for analysis on stuff like this. But those are bloggers, not credentialized media outlets and I assume WPI wants to be considered a media outlet that has credentials (which they do, they have good contacts.) I think the whole fan relationship part is cool, but not something a typical media outlet would do IMHO.

Phobia
05-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Friend or not, he's a ****ing idiot, like his buddy Nick.

I finally watched that, and JFC, I want to sue those stupid ****ers for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

You knew what you were getting into when you clicked the big triangle. Athan is even pictured. Was there an off-chance that you were going to like it?

Brock
05-16-2010, 12:09 PM

LMAO Yeah, ok.

FAX
05-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Very well said. I admit I find it funny when people tease Nick for his work. But I don't like the fact that some people mention his family. It's not just him, people have said it about others. I'm just using Nick as an example since he's the one that receives it the most.

You don't have to like Nick, I don't. But if anyone wants to make fun of his work, I guess that's acceptable. But keep his personal life/family out of it. Petro may say something here and there about Nick, but he won't cross the line and bring his family into the subject.

I would totally agree with this if Nick's family wasn't a tribe of monkey people who live on a little island at the zoo and eat oranges donated by Price Chopper.

FAX

BarrySPAMAID
05-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Nick Athan is optimistic.

The whole fucking world is coming to an end, I swear...

And dont forget Arenas. He will be a key factor in this secondary and special teams unit.

BossChief
05-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Is nick uncle rico?

Reerun_KC
05-16-2010, 05:52 PM

Ask GoChiefs, didnt he get fired from there?

BigRock
05-16-2010, 05:55 PM
WPI wants to be considered a media outlet that has credentials (which they do, they have good contacts.)

I think you might have them confused with someone else. At this point, the only good contacts Nick has are from Acuvue.

salame
05-16-2010, 06:15 PM
I thought Athan got his press pass revoked?
Maybe it was his hood pass

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/m_b50f1ca3922b1c286a82e82cf8ee4cad.jpg

Farzin
05-16-2010, 06:35 PM
I thought Athan got his press pass revoked?
Maybe it was his hood pass

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/m_b50f1ca3922b1c286a82e82cf8ee4cad.jpg

If I'm correct, WPI has had (and still do?) work with Chiefs HOFers on podcasts, assuming they've done interviews with them for the magazine as well. I've heard Athan got his creds revoked, but is their someone else from WPI that goes, maybe?

Phobia
05-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Ask GoChiefs, didnt he get fired from there?

Nobody gets fired from Warpaint. But Nick is routinely fired from people's lives.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2010, 12:49 PM
You knew what you were getting into when you clicked the big triangle. Athan is even pictured. Was there an off-chance that you were going to like it?

Nobody gets fired from Warpaint. But Nick is routinely fired from people's lives.

LMAO:clap:

Bump
05-17-2010, 12:50 PM

heh, nice.

Phobia
05-17-2010, 12:57 PM
It's funny because it's true. What Warpaint represents is a pretty cool opportunity. There's a lot of potential with Scout/FOX. There are people in Nick's position making a pretty good living for their families. Lots of them. So, dreamers jump on board hoping. Then eventually we realize that Nick is too heavy a burden to carry. Some of us take longer than others.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2010, 01:07 PM
It's funny because it's true. What Warpaint represents is a pretty cool opportunity. There's a lot of potential with Scout/FOX. There are people in Nick's position making a pretty good living for their families. Lots of them. So, dreamers jump on board hoping. Then eventually we realize that Nick is too heavy a burden to carry. Some of us take longer than others.

I think he looks like Satan's piss-boy, but that's just me.

Farzin
05-17-2010, 02:55 PM
So, GoChiefs, if you don't mind me asking, are you still going to be writing about the Chiefs or another NFL or sports team?

ModSocks
05-17-2010, 03:08 PM
LMAO @ Nick Athan. Some people just shouldn't be on film...he's one of them.

Epic Fail 007
05-17-2010, 03:24 PM
wow im sick of some of these immature childish comments on here,makes me think some of u r not even fans/of of u that talk shit,personal attacks on on others are insecure with your selfs,GROW UP

Sofa King
05-17-2010, 03:26 PM
wow im sick of some of these immature childish comments on here,makes me think some of u r not even fans/of of u that talk shit,personal attacks on on others are insecure with your selfs,GROW UP

I know you are but what am I?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2010, 03:30 PM

STFU n00b.

(blast him!)

Pants
05-17-2010, 03:32 PM

Cool story, brah.

FAX
05-17-2010, 03:33 PM

I know exactly how you feel, Mr. eric007. This board is rife with immature, childish people who constantly make inappropriate and insensitive comments.

So, allow me to both congratulate you and convey my personal appreciation for reminding all of us to reevaluate our behavior and recommit ourselves to making a sincere effort every day to maintain civilized discourse, you big, rotten weenie eater.

FAX

HemiEd
05-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Friend or not, he's a ****ing idiot, like his buddy Nick.

I finally watched that, and JFC, I want to sue those stupid ****ers for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

You will get wiser with age, I watched less than a minute of it, since I probably have less time to waste. :D

the Talking Can
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM

i figured out how nail your mom and take a dump on her at the same time...

i kind of roll her up on her shoulders and mount her reverse cowboy style....

Hammock Parties
05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
So, GoChiefs, if you don't mind me asking, are you still going to be writing about the Chiefs or another NFL or sports team?

Probably not.

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-17-2010, 04:52 PM

ROFL. You need to realize that the lizard gods will be here soon and it's all moot anyway.

salame
05-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Probably not.

why not?

mcaj22
05-18-2010, 01:24 AM
what a sad life you must live to remember the summer date Ty Law signed for Herm fucking Edwards like he was some saving grace and use him in a false hope comparison to be a homer.