PDA

View Full Version : Music Ronnie James Dio dead at 67

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/sns-ap-us-obit-ronnie-james-dio,0,1145596.story

Metal legend Ronnie James Dio dead at 67 after battle with stomach cancer

http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/photo/2010-05/53777199.jpg Ronnie James Dio performs on stage with Heaven and Hell during their Heaven and Hell 2007 tour at Rod Laver Arena on August 10, 2007 in Melbourne, Australia. Heaven and Hell features Black Sabbath members Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler along with former members Ronnie James Dio and Vinny Appice. (Photo by Robert Cianflone/Getty Images)

Ronnie James Dio, whose soaring vocals, poetic lyrics and mythic tales of a never-ending struggle between good and evil broke new ground in heavy metal, died Sunday, according to a statement from his wife and manager. He was 67.

Dio revealed last summer that he was suffering from stomach cancer (http://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/health/diseases/stomach-cancer-HEDAI0000065.topic) shortly after wrapping up a tour in Atlantic City (http://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/us/new-jersey/atlantic-county/atlantic-city-%28atlantic-new-jersey%29-PLGEO100100701010000.topic), N.J. with the latest incarnation of Black Sabbath, under the name Heaven And Hell.

"Today my heart is broken,’’ Wendy Dio wrote on the singer's site, adding he died at 7:45 a.m. "Many, many friends and family were able to say their private goodbyes before he peacefully passed away.

"Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all,’’ Wendy Dio continued. "We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us ... Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever."

The statement was confirmed by Los Angeles publicist Maureen O'Connor.

Dio rose to fame in 1975 as the first lead singer of Rainbow, the heavy metal band put together by guitarist Ritchie Blackmore, who had just quit Deep Purple.

Dio then replaced legendary vocalist Ozzy Osbourne (http://www.baltimoresun.com/topic/entertainment/music/ozzy-osbourne-PECLB003353.topic) in Black Sabbath in 1980 with the critically acclaimed album "Heaven And Hell,’’ considered by many critics to be one of the finest heavy metal albums of all time. His on-again, off-again tenure with Black Sabbath touched off an intense debate among fans as to which singer was the true essence of the band — a discussion that lasted until his death.

He also enjoyed a successful solo career with his self-titled band, Dio, in between his three stints with Black Sabbath (1980-82; 1992; and 2007-2009, when the band toured as Heaven And Hell, to differentiate it from Osbourne-led versions of Sabbath).

Many of his most memorable songs revolved around the struggle between good and evil, including his signature tune "Heaven And Hell.’’ He also drew heavily on medieval imagery in songs like "Neon Knights,’’ "Killing The Dragon’’ and "Stargazer.’’

"He possessed one of the greatest voices in all of heavy metal, and had a heart to match it,’’ said Twisted Sister guitarist Jay Jay French, whose band toured with Dio since 1983, and was to do so again this summer at European rock festivals. "He was the nicest, classiest person you would ever want to meet.’’

Dio organized an all-star charity collaboration in 1986 called "Hear N’ Aid’’ to raise money for famine relief in Africa, styled on the successful "We Are The World’’ campaign of a few years earlier.

His solo hits included "Rainbow In The Dark,’’ "The Last In Line’’ and "Holy Diver.’’

DaneMcCloud
05-16-2010, 03:29 PM
This sucks ass

alpha_omega
05-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Can we merge this with the thread Reaper16 started in the Media Center?

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 03:35 PM
IMO, he was THE voice of heavy metal. A lot of weed smoked and a lot of beer drank while listening to his stuff.

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJQQWbr4cXM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/64coD-rx9sk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9nfVrusSMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Can we merge this with the thread Reaper16 started in the Media Center?
Oh fuck off, no one ever goes in there anyway.

milkman
05-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Never heard of him, but what the hell, RIP.

Reaper16
05-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh fuck off, no one ever goes in there anyway.
Neg rep.

Never heard of him, but what the hell, RIP.
Your loss. He was an incredible singer. Also, he invented the use of the devil horns hand gesture in metal and rock music.

milkman
05-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Neg rep.

Your loss. He was an incredible singer. Also, he invented the use of the devil horns hand gesture in metal and rock music.

Heavy Metal sucks ass, so no loss.

Woooo, the devil hands gesture!

Whooptyfreakin'do!

Reaper16
05-16-2010, 03:47 PM

Whooptyfreakin'do!
:p

FAX
05-16-2010, 03:54 PM
RIP, Ronnie James Dio. (I wonder if his gravestone will have his real name on there?).

|...|

FAX

DaneMcCloud
05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
RIP, Ronnie James Dio. (I wonder if his gravestone will have his real name on there?).

|...|

FAX

I would imagine it'll have both, Ronald James Padavona and Dio.

This is truly a sad day for Dio fans.

Reaper16
05-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Oh they say that it's over, yeah
And it just had to be
Oh they say that it's over
Poor lost children of the sea, yeah

LOOK OUT! The sky is falling down!
LOOK OUT! The world is spinning round and round and round!
LOOK OUT! The sun is going black, black
LOOK OUT! It's never never never coming back, LOOK OUT!

Mile High Mania
05-16-2010, 04:08 PM
That really sucks to hear... I didn't like all his music, some of it did just sorta suck... mainly because I think it was over-played. But, he had a great metal voice and you can't deny that he had solid credentials.

RIP - DIO

DaneMcCloud
05-16-2010, 04:16 PM
That really sucks to hear... I didn't like all his music, some of it did just sorta suck... mainly because I think it was over-played. But, he had a great metal voice and you can't deny that he had solid credentials.

RIP - DIO

No offense but I hope no one ever asks you to write eulogy.

"Ronnie James Dio was great but his music sucked because it was overexposed".

JFC.

Johnny Vegas
05-16-2010, 04:19 PM
you're my holy diver DIO. RIP.

http://greatsouthernbrainfart.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/ronniediophoto.jpg

Mile High Mania
05-16-2010, 04:24 PM
No offense but I hope no one ever asks you to write eulogy.

"Ronnie James Dio was great but his music sucked because it was overexposed".

JFC.

Ha! Not all of it sucked...

TrickyNicky
05-16-2010, 04:28 PM
First Frazetta, now Dio. Sad week for sword and sorcery media.

R&GHomer
05-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I'm typically pretty ho hum about celebrity deaths, but damn. This one hurts, DIO was one of my all time favorite Heavy Metal vocalists. :( So many teenage memories. Long hair, Rockin out, partying, slutty girls, sex. Just a fuggin bummer.

RIP DIO, for good or bad. Your music touched my life.

Mr. Laz
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
awww man ... R.I.P

Mr. Laz
05-16-2010, 05:01 PM

Whooptyfreakin'do!your dumbassery is neverending

FAX
05-16-2010, 05:11 PM
No offense to Dio, but Frank Sinatra actually invented the devil horns gesture in an attempt to simultaneously finger bang two 14 year-olds without having to set down his drink.

FAX

Reerun_KC
Was one of the all time greats....

Now we can rest assure that the same 2-3 songs of his will be blasted into our ears even more..

Like I said, great musican, but mondern day rocks stations all across the nation are fucking putrid gay at best.... Refuse to listen to anything other than Sirius or XM... Even now they are getting pretty lame.

SnakeXJones
Wow! this is sad RIP a true legend

milkman
05-16-2010, 05:15 PM
your dumbassery is neverending

No, dumbassery is talking about shit that you don't know anything about and not having a clue how to use the English language at the same time, like you in almost every one of your posts.

Congratulations for not fucking up the language in this post quoted above.

Raiderhater58
05-16-2010, 05:15 PM
\m/ R.I.P. \m/

The Poz
05-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Most of my favorite Sabbath songs were with Ozzy but still my single fave to this day has to be Neon Knights. Rest In Peace.
Glad I caught him on the Heaven & Hell tour along with Priest and Motorhead.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhe1SuBGkiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhe1SuBGkiA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PRIEST
05-16-2010, 05:37 PM
This sucks ass

THIS

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Was one of the all time greats....

Now we can rest assure that the same 2-3 songs of his will be blasted into our ears even more..

Like I said, great musican, but mondern day rocks stations all across the nation are ****ing putrid gay at best.... Refuse to listen to anything other than Sirius or XM... Even now they are getting pretty lame.
2-3 songs? Dude, if you think that's true, you know nothing about his career.

Reerun_KC
05-16-2010, 05:47 PM

%(/ Dude, get over yourself....

Dont care...

Gadzooks
05-16-2010, 05:47 PM
No, dumbassery is talking about shit that you don't know anything about and not having a clue how to use the English language at the same time, like you in almost every one of your posts.

Congratulations for not ****ing up the language in this post quoted above.

Dio = shit that you don't know anything about
Therefore:
Milkman = dumbassery

DaneMcCloud
05-16-2010, 05:49 PM

I routinely (at least once a month) listen to Rainbow's "Long Live Rock & Roll" album (Kill the Queen and Gates of Babylon are fucking awesome) along with many other Dio records.

2002's "Killing the Dragon" is one of my all-time favorite Dio records. Doug Aldrich is the best guitarist he's ever had (including Blackmore and Viv Campbell, who is nothing more than a Gary Moore clone).

And the Heaven & Hell record was classic.

I'll truly miss him and music.

Reerun_KC
05-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I routinely (at least once a month) listen to Rainbow's "Long Live Rock & Roll" album (Kill the Queen and Gates of Babylon are ****ing awesome) along with many other Dio records.

2002's "Killing the Dragon" is one of my all-time favorite Dio records. Doug Aldrich is the best guitarist he's ever had (including Blackmore and Viv Campbell, who is nothing more than a Gary Moore clone).

And the Heaven & Hell record was classic.

I'll truly miss him and music.
Not disagreeing about his music or his career.

Just took an opportunity to bitch about shitty radio stations...

DaneMcCloud
05-16-2010, 05:52 PM

This thread is about the greatest metal singer, EVER.

I haven't listened to radio, PERIOD, since 2002.

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 05:54 PM

I guess I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant he only had 2-3 good songs, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 05:55 PM
This thread is about the greatest metal singer, EVER.

I haven't listened to radio, PERIOD, since 2002.

Other than rare occasions when I'm forced to, I haven't listened to music radio for over a decade.

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Dio = shit that you don't know anything about
Therefore:
Milkman = dumbassery

I didn't talk about Dio, and in fact, said I had no idea who he was.

FAX
05-16-2010, 06:14 PM
I don't know who he is either, Mr. milkman. I was just pretending.

Sometimes I stand out in a parking lot and pretend to be a car. That's fun, too.

FAX

Mr. Laz
05-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I didn't talk about Dio, and in fact, said I had no idea who he was.Heavy Metal sucks ass, so no loss.

Whooptyfreakin'do!really ... so the "no loss" comment referred to?

Gawd ... you can't even let a R.I.P thread go by without being a complete dick

Bane
05-16-2010, 06:20 PM
RIP:wayne::wayne::wayne:

Braincase
05-16-2010, 06:22 PM
This is indeed a sad day for all metal fans. RIP, Elf, RIP.

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:22 PM
really ... so the "no loss" comment referred to?

Gawd ... you can't even let a R.I.P thread go by without being a complete dick

Are you so stupid that you can't even read teh ****ing language?

The "no loss" comment was in response to Reaper that I somehow missed out on something because I don't know who Dio is.

I didn't miss out on anything since Heavy Metal sucks nearly as much ass as you do.

I have never denied being a dick, so that's no big deal either, but my first post in this thread was not in anyway disrepectful.

It was honest.

I don't know who he is, but I offered a RIP.

Every other response was in response to other posters.

Edit:Oh, and the Whooptyfreakin'do comment was to Reaper's post telling me that he was the first to use the devil's horn sign.
I simply don't care, cause it just ain't worth caring about.

Braincase
05-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Are you so stupid that you can't even read teh ****ing language?

The "no loss" comment was in response to Reaper that I somehow missed out on something because I don't know who Dio is.

I didn't miss out on anything since Heavy Metal sucks nearly as much ass as you do.

I have never denied being a dick, so that's no big deal either, but my first post in this thread was not in anyway disrepectful.

It was honest.

I don't know who he is, but I offered a RIP.

Every other response was in response to other posters.

Edit:Oh, and the Whooptyfreakin'do comment was to Reaper's post telling me that he was the first to use the devil's horn sign.
I simply don't care, cause it just ain't worth caring about.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Good luck with your front row tickets for the New Kids On The Block Reunion tour.

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Good luck with your front row tickets for the New Kids On The Block Reunion tour.

Just shut the fuck up, dumbass.

The fact that I don't like Heavy Metal doesn't mean that I listen to that useless crap either.

But I bet your dumb ass could name every member of that group.

Braincase
05-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Just shut the **** up, dumbass.

The fact that I don't like Heavy Metal doesn't mean that I listen to that useless crap either.

Um, no. Here's an idea. If you don't care about Heavy Metal or Heavy Metal legends, don't stick your pompous ass into threads where those of us that do care are paying our respects.

You're excused. Go away. :rockon:

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Um, no. Here's an idea. If you don't care about Heavy Metal or Heavy Metal legends, don't stick your pompous ass into threads where those of us that do care are paying our respects.

You're excused. Go away. :rockon:

Fuck off.

I'll stick my pompous ass wherever the hell I want to stick it.

The Poz
05-16-2010, 06:50 PM

Why the hell do you feel the need to post on this thread then?
I see a thread that I have a great interest in, about a man I used to follow as a youngster and look up to. Reading the kind comments other fans want to express then someone has to walk in and act like a total douche. Save it for a thread you know something about.
Gawd, it's a shame how lonely some people are.

Over-Head
05-16-2010, 06:53 PM
:eek: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This has to be a bad joke

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Why the hell do you feel the need to post on this thread then?
I see a thread that I have a great interest in, about a man I used to follow as a youngster and look up to. Reading the kind comments other fans want to express then someone has to walk in and act like a total douche. Save it for a thread you know something about.
Gawd, it's a shame how lonely some people are.

I only responded to people who got offendded by the fact that I had the absolute temerity to say I don't know who is, but offered a respectful RIP anyway.

You little girls need to pull the panties out of that bunch.

Braincase
05-16-2010, 06:54 PM
**** off.

Oh, dear god, Lance Bass is a Chiefs fan.

We don't know where the top is, but the Power Bottom has been defined.

milkman
05-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Oh, dear god, Lance Bass is a Chiefs fan.

We don't know where the top is, but the Power Bottom has been defined.

And who the hell is Lance Bass?

Over-Head
05-16-2010, 06:58 PM
**** off.

And always rememebr when ya do that Goatboy could be hungery :shake:

FAX
05-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I thought Lance Bass changed his name.

Or was that his reproductive organs?

FAX

Gadzooks
05-16-2010, 07:09 PM
I like Milkman.
He's honest in his posts. Heck, he even admits that he's a dick.
I don't think he understands how people may be hurt by the passing of a pioneer of Metal.
And, at least, Hali had 8.5 sacks last season.

Braincase
05-16-2010, 07:12 PM
I thought Lance Bass changed his name.

Or was that his reproductive organs?

FAX

He did. He goes by "milkman" these days.

Deberg_1990
05-16-2010, 07:14 PM

Do u like anything? U seem like one seriously unhappy person.

milkman
05-16-2010, 07:15 PM
He did. He goes by "milkman" these days.

Insults are far more effective if the target of your insult actually knows what the hell you're talking about.

So, enlighten me.
Who is Lance Bass?

I can't be properly pissed off if I don't know how I'm actually insulted.

milkman
05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Do u like anything? U seem like one seriously unhappy person.

I revel in my misery.

Braincase
05-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Insults are far more effective if the target of your insult actually knows what the hell you're talking about.

So, enlighten me.
Who is Lance Bass?

I overreacted. I'm upset, and I'm being a little overly defensive metal style. You initially posted you RIP, and I should've left it alone. RJD had pipes like noneother, and his passing is a very sad day for his fans.

I've been a dick. I'm just going to go chill out for a bit, and raise a glass to the Elf.

Bugeater
05-16-2010, 07:38 PM
This thread needs less bitching and more Dio.

I've blown up more than one set of speakers in my life with the intro to this song:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDQTUfLds-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pDQTUfLds-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Johnny Vegas
05-16-2010, 07:54 PM

So, enlighten me.
Who is Lance Bass?

he's the nsync singer that publicly came out of the closet after years of hiding it during the nsync run.

you wanna know how gay I am?

I know who Lance fuckin Bass is.

Mile High Mania
05-16-2010, 07:57 PM
RIP - Heavy Metal Hobbit

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhKaCpm6pPE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

MadMax
05-16-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't know who he is either, Mr. milkman. I was just pretending.

Sometimes I stand out in a parking lot and pretend to be a car. That's fun, too.

FAX

I pretended to be a fire hydrant and a freakin dog pissed on me :(

Johnny Vegas
05-16-2010, 08:02 PM
yea thats...not so fun.

chiefs1111
05-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Now playing

Dio- All the fools sail away

el borracho
05-16-2010, 08:16 PM
heh- saw Dio in concert in the mid-80s. That genre of music doesn't have much appeal to me now (outside of the nostalgia factor) but had huge appeal to me as a teen in the 80s. Heavy metal in general and Dio in particular provided an outlet for the kid in me that loved fantasy and epic. If you, like me, loved Ray Harryhausen movies and playing Dungeons and Dragons as a pre-teen, then heavy metal was a socially legit extension of that you could enjoy as a teen. I can't say that I would ever have paid to see him again, but I am soooo happy to have seen his concert in '86 or whenever. I mean, dude had a fire-breathing dragon on stage, for crying out loud!

Ebolapox
05-16-2010, 08:19 PM
RIP, ronnie james. you've finally taken the final holy dive.

Christofire
05-16-2010, 08:43 PM
Who'd ever have thought Ozzy would outlive Dio?

"Bob" Dobbs
05-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Dio was fucking 67?????? That's the part that strikes me the most. That's Skip-esque.

Reerun_KC
05-16-2010, 09:17 PM
I guess I misunderstood your post, I thought you meant he only had 2-3 good songs, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Fact is that some of his better music we never get to hear, unless your like dane and have alot of his older stuff....

He has better songs than what the mainstream radio plays 6.5 trillion times a day...

That is all I was saying...

Reaper16
05-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Well, shit, milkman. I thought you were just saying that metal sucks, etc to bust my chops. I didn't think you actually felt that way. :(

petegz28
05-16-2010, 09:30 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEV4Tov1GBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEV4Tov1GBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pushead2
05-17-2010, 05:37 AM
RIP Dio, Rainbow in the Dark was an outstanding fucking song.

Bane
05-17-2010, 05:39 AM
RIP Dio, Rainbow in the Dark was an outstanding ****ing song.

Yeah no shit.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

bevischief
05-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Damn...

RIP.

Simply Red
05-17-2010, 06:59 AM
RIP

dpg4zombie
05-17-2010, 07:04 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RqZXMl0swI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RqZXMl0swI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

patteeu
05-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Who'd ever have thought Ozzy would outlive Dio?

LOL That was my initial reaction to this news too.

"Heaven and Hell" and "The Mob Rules" were two of my favorite albums of that era.

Buddy Rich
05-17-2010, 07:31 AM
This really sucks.

R.I.P

Frosty
05-17-2010, 08:15 AM
That's too bad. RIP

I was lucky enough to see him in the 80's on the Mob Rules tour with Sabbath and again on the Holy Diver tour. Unfortunately, by the time I got to see Rainbow (one of my favorite bands when I was in high school), he was gone and I got to see Joe Lynn Turner instead.

Braincase
05-17-2010, 08:32 AM
If you're a fan of Ronnie James Dio, and are saddened by his death, please consider a donation to Children of the Night as a way to say "thank you" to Dio. During his life Dio worked hard to support Children of the Night and strongly believed in their cause. (Listen to "Throw Away The Children" from the Killing the Dragon CD for an example.) Instead of giving flowers, why not give where it can make a difference that Dio believed in?

http://www.childrenofthenight.org/

talastan
05-17-2010, 08:47 AM
:rockon: RIP Metal God!! Your vocals were and will always be unmatched Dio!

PunkinDrublic
05-17-2010, 09:22 AM
I was so hoping this wasn't true. Dio was an amazing vocalist. I was watching an episode of that metal show on vh-1 where Dio was a guest and he came off as such a really down to earth cool person. I haven't felt this bummed out about a musician dieing since Joe Strummer passed away. R.I.P

HemiEd
05-17-2010, 09:22 AM
R.I.P. Didn't really listen to BS after he joined them, went to a couple BS concerts in the early 70s out on the east coast.

The Franchise
05-17-2010, 09:24 AM
RIP......

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2010, 04:16 PM
This sucks ass

Yep.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-17-2010, 04:17 PM
RIP, ronnie james. you've finally taken the final holy dive.

LMAO

alpha_omega
05-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Just a heads up for all the Dio fans (obviously not Milkman).

For those of you who have XM/Sirius...Eddie Trunk is doing a special Dio tribute show on XM 53/Boneyard. I think it started at 5 Central time. He is playing some Dio tunes and has some great guests on talking about their memories of Ronnie.

Blackout_KC
11-19-2012, 07:28 PM
END THE BUMPED THREADS - UPBAN THE IP - FIRE PIOLI