PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Delonte West and LeBron James Mom...did he hit that, or not?

Deberg_1990
05-20-2010, 01:19 PM
http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/05/20/delonte-west-and-lebrons-mom-calvin-murphy-chimes-in/

Friday I brought you the rumor about Delonte West and LeBron James’ mother, Gloria and the stats that back up something happening. Over the weekend we got a few more tips about the story. One radio show said that ESPN was told to ignore the story. Terez Owens, the site that first ran with the rumor, received a cease and desist letter, but their post (and site) is still standing. The latest – former Houston Rocket, Calvin Murphy, says that its true.

Now, officially, I doubt its true. Despite all the conversations I’ve had and e-mails I’ve traded over the last week with people that are convinced its more than rumor. However, I won’t rule it out just because I wasn’t the first one to run the rumor. I’m more than happy to joke about this and enjoy all the great photoshops and let Terez Owens deal with the legal eagles.

One person that isn’t backing the rumor is Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Obviously, if this was true, he’d tell us. Unlike all the other great stories about Delonte West that he apparently isn’t telling us because they aren’t fit to print.

eazyb81
05-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Surprised this hasn't received more play, I heard about it a week or so ago and haven't heard anyone else talking about it.

Sounds pretty crazy, but Delonte West is a dirtbag.

Chief Chief
05-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Just ask Nancy Grace: She knows the TRUTH!!

kstater
05-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Surprised this hasn't received more play, I heard about it a week or so ago and haven't heard anyone else talking about it.

Sounds pretty crazy, but Delonte West is a dirtbag.

Because it's the latest incarnation of the same rumor that surfaces in a lot of sports.

Hays
05-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Its not getting real attention on such networks like espn and such so who knows how true this is.

However

Calvin Murphy saying its true and the reasons makes it sound like it is plausible that west was nailing it.

Why would he want it? she looks like Lebron.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-20-2010, 01:45 PM
1) This was totally debunked by Deadspin last week. If it was a real scandal and ESPN was sweeping it under the rug, you know they'd yell to high hell about it
2) Calvin Murphy is a fucking pederast. He has no credibility