PDA

View Full Version : Life How often do you post while on meth?

LaChapelle
05-21-2010, 05:29 PM
JUst trying to be sure it's not a problem

BossChief
05-21-2010, 05:29 PM
you should really quit

zing

alpha_omega
05-21-2010, 05:30 PM
f'in wigger.

Rain Man
05-21-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm high on life.

CoMoChief
05-21-2010, 05:39 PM
never tried meth, never will.

Pablo
05-21-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm high on life.

I snort the cinammon off those cereal squares too. Gives you a killer buzz.

Pablo
05-21-2010, 05:41 PM

C'mon, it's a rite of passage in The Show Me State.

SAUTO
05-21-2010, 05:43 PM

THIS
while i have experimented with most drugs, something some spun out weirdo made with god knows what in his fucking tub NEVER sounded appealing to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Earthling
05-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Probably about 2,000 times but knowing how meth screws your head up that count is probably wrong.

Gadzooks
05-21-2010, 05:55 PM
fourteen times, no wait fiveteen times. Man I'm amped!!!!
Lets GO!!!

bevischief
05-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Only when I post on here or Facebook...

chasedude
05-21-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm on methylprednisolone to get rid of this serious allergic reaction to poison ivy right now. Does that count?

Edit: Now that I think about it I've been jittery since taking it and have been posting frequently lately... Well more that 3 posts a day is considered frequent for me!

88TG88
05-21-2010, 09:31 PM
very often

Thig Lyfe
05-21-2010, 09:35 PM
http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/jessehigh.gif

Reaper16
05-21-2010, 09:40 PM
http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/jessehigh.gif
That .gif is from when Jesse was on heroin, though. And obv. so because that looks nothing like a meth high.

Thig Lyfe
05-21-2010, 10:43 PM
That .gif is from when Jesse was on heroin, though. And obv. so because that looks nothing like a meth high.

Wasn't it a heroin-meth cocktail or something?

Reaper16
05-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Wasn't it a heroin-meth cocktail or something?
From my memory of the show it was your typical speedball -- heroin w/ a little bit of coke.

DaneMcCloud
05-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Only when I want to understand what's happening on the 'Planet.

Shaid
05-21-2010, 11:40 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PR_rzF8ofw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PR_rzF8ofw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Reaper16
05-21-2010, 11:46 PM
<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PR_rzF8ofw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
A truism for all time.

RealSNR
05-22-2010, 02:48 AM
You've never NOT seen me post while on meth

KurtCobain
05-22-2010, 04:03 AM
Posting on acid is funner. I remember doing it once and GoChiefs had this Huard avatar with a halo and I thought it was moving at me. The only problem is, I could never stay on a computer very long while tripping, I'd wonder off scared.

Being on the planet on pills is pretty badass too, that's when I got deep into luv's posts about how everything happens for a reason.

Nirvana58
05-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Posting on acid is funner. I remember doing it once and GoChiefs had this Huard avatar with a halo and I thought it was moving at me. The only problem is, I could never stay on a computer very long while tripping, I'd wonder off scared.

Being on the planet on pills is pretty badass too, that's when I got deep into luv's posts about how everything happens for a reason.

I just have to say.... love the name R.I.P. Kurt

Oh and it wasnt a suicide... Courtney killed him :cuss:

KurtCobain
05-22-2010, 10:35 AM
I just have to say.... love the name R.I.P. Kurt

Oh and it wasnt a suicide... Courtney killed him :cuss:

Sorry, but he killed himself. Do the research and think about it.

Buck
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
From my memory of the show it was your typical speedball -- heroin w/ a little bit of coke.

Nope. It was Heroin and Meth.

boogblaster
05-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Monkey who post on meth usually ends up with tail chewed off .....

Chief Roundup
05-22-2010, 10:46 AM
where is the never option.

Chief Roundup
05-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Meth heads just ruin thier lives.

Nirvana58
05-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry, but he killed himself. Do the research and think about it.

I have done the research. The man that Courntey hired to find Kurt when he supposedly went missing has even came out saying he believes Courtney did it. There was no finger prints found on Kurt's shotgun. It's amazing how somebody can shoot themselves in the head. Wipe off all your fingerprints off the gun and then place it about 4 feet away from where your body laid. Then you can also add in the suicide note. Which has been examined by many handwriting experts. All of them have come to the same conclusion that Kurt did not write the last paragraph "which is the only paragraph that talks about killing himself". Then there is that he had 3 times the lethal limit of heroin in his system along with valium (which is known to greatly increase heroins effect). But after shooting all of this up his was able to carefully put away the needle and the heroin paraphernalia neatly back into a cigar box a few feet away, rolled down and button his sleeves, then picked up a Remington 20-gauge shotgun , place it in his mouth and discharged it. Add in the fact that a lead singer in one of the bands touring with Courtney came out after Kurts death claiming that Courtney tried to pay him 50,000 dollars to kill Kurt a month earlier. With all this evidence I firmly believe that Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. (granted i might be a little bias) :)

SAUTO
05-22-2010, 11:19 AM
I have done the research. The man that Courntey hired to find Kurt when he supposedly went missing has even came out saying he believes Courtney did it. There was no finger prints found on Kurt's shotgun. It's amazing how somebody can shoot themselves in the head. Wipe off all your fingerprints off the gun and then place it about 4 feet away from where your body laid. Then you can also add in the suicide note. Which has been examined by many handwriting experts. All of them have come to the same conclusion that Kurt did not write the last paragraph "which is the only paragraph that talks about killing himself". Then there is that he had 3 times the lethal limit of heroin in his system along with valium (which is known to greatly increase heroins effect). But after shooting all of this up his was able to carefully put away the needle and the heroin paraphernalia neatly back into a cigar box a few feet away, rolled down and button his sleeves, then picked up a Remington 20-gauge shotgun , place it in his mouth and discharged it. Add in the fact that a lead singer in one of the bands touring with Courtney came out after Kurts death claiming that Courtney tried to pay him 50,000 dollars to kill Kurt a month earlier. With all this evidence I firmly believe that Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain. (granted i might be a little bias) :)

ill tale overrated for 500 alex
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
05-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Nope. It was Heroin and Meth.
Geez, that makes no sense. Not saying you're wrong, just that it is a misstep on the part of the show. That floating effect scene is the most inaccurate and clumsy scene in all of Breaking Bad, then.

KurtCobain
05-22-2010, 11:25 AM

When I said 'do the research' I didn't mean go to a bunch of "Justice For Kurt" websites and tell me all their crap, there's plenty of websites that can debunk everything you just said as well.

I spent alot of my druggie/theiving teen years spending way too much money on cobain crap, and reading all the information you can find on him. I never once believed he was killed. Nor did I care. I care more about his life than death, but while we're on the subject I believe he killed himself. That's just the mindset he had, same as mine. As fucked up as it is, even with kids, if I attained the reputation that I always wanted, and had the perfect image of myself burned into millions of minds everywhere, and was also battling a serious addiction that threatened to tarnish that image, I'd elect to 'burn out' quickly as well. His image and rep is all that ever mattered to Kurt, even though his image was about not caring. He considered himself a genius, and wanted to go out mysteriously badass. He was also very 'ate up' inside.

I'm a little tired to argue this, but what I've written is my opinion. You're entitled to yours. His music rocked but he's dead and gone. You admitted that you have a little hate-bias towards Courtney, so maybe you could just set that aside, try to get into Kurt's mind, as well as the mind of those closest to him, and try to rethink the situation. I'm sure you've already read all available material, and visited most Nirvana-related 'landmarks', but if not, I could refer you to some good stuff. Let me know, bud. Rock on.

Buck
05-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Geez, that makes no sense. Not saying you're wrong, just that it is a misstep on the part of the show. That floating effect scene is the most inaccurate and clumsy scene in all of Breaking Bad, then.

I've never tried it so I can't speak for the accuracy. But after all, it's still a TV show.

Nirvana58
05-22-2010, 11:40 AM
When I said 'do the research' I didn't mean go to a bunch of "Justice For Kurt" websites and tell me all their crap, there's plenty of websites that can debunk everything you just said as well.

I spent alot of my druggie/theiving teen years spending way too much money on cobain crap, and reading all the information you can find on him. I never once believed he was killed. Nor did I care. I care more about his life than death, but while we're on the subject I believe he killed himself. That's just the mindset he had, same as mine. As ****ed up as it is, even with kids, if I attained the reputation that I always wanted, and had the perfect image of myself burned into millions of minds everywhere, and was also battling a serious addiction that threatened to tarnish that image, I'd elect to 'burn out' quickly as well. His image and rep is all that ever mattered to Kurt, even though his image was about not caring. He considered himself a genius, and wanted to go out mysteriously badass. He was also very 'ate up' inside.

I'm a little tired to argue this, but what I've written is my opinion. You're entitled to yours. His music rocked but he's dead and gone. You admitted that you have a little hate-bias towards Courtney, so maybe you could just set that aside, try to get into Kurt's mind, as well as the mind of those closest to him, and try to rethink the situation. I'm sure you've already read all available material, and visited most Nirvana-related 'landmarks', but if not, I could refer you to some good stuff. Let me know, bud. Rock on.

Right on man. I have read up extensively on everything Kurt related but would love to read or find any more material. His private notebooks are a real trip if you have the chance to look over them. Nevertheless, you are completely right about Kurt Cobain's mindset. Just look at the music video he made for Heart Shaped Box. He lived in his own little world we were just lucky enough to get a chance to visit it through his music. He was one of the last few artist to put everything he had into every song he played. He would never stand up there and lip sing or phone it in to the audience. Still to this day the best song I have ever seen played live is "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" when Kurt closed out MTV Unplugged. Rock on...... your name alone makes you my favorite poster on this sight :D

Kerberos
05-22-2010, 12:50 PM
THIS
while i have experimented with most drugs, something some spun out weirdo made with god knows what in his ****************ing tub NEVER sounded appealing to me.
Posted via Mobile Device

I remember the days when GOOD Crystal-Meth was available because the really desired chemicals were NOT as closely watched as they are now.

Crank that is available NOW is nothing compared to what I remember in the 80's and that is word from those I know that still do it.

BTW I haven't tried any for 15+ years.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-22-2010, 02:26 PM
The dumbest fucking drug ever.