PDA

View Full Version : Books what does this mean?

lostcause
05-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Not this one but same in other positions-Azz

i've been mulling it over in my neg rep bag for a few days and still have no clue what he's trying to say.

salame
05-22-2010, 01:10 AM
I think Jamarcus Russel could be an Arizona Cardinal

Dylan
05-22-2010, 01:14 AM
http://www.drumandbassworldwide.co.uk/home/components/com_jomcomment/smilies/cheesy.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-22-2010, 01:15 AM
NFL | JaMarcus Russell working on losing weight
Comment (0)
Fri, 21 May 2010 11:29:31 -0400

Unrestricted free-agent QB JaMarcus Russell (Raiders) has gone to Arizona to working on losing weight before looking to sign with a team, sources told Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole. Russell currently weighs more than 300 pounds and is looking to lose at least 25 pounds before trying to sign. Russell has also decided not to do interviews with anyone at this time. Russell is expected to work on improving his mechanics that have been a struggle the last few seasons. "It's so bad that his mechanics are even completely screwed up," a source close to Russell said. "There's stuff they go over in high school that he hasn't worked on the past three years."

Jesus Chrst this guy is worthless !

salame
05-22-2010, 01:21 AM
NFL | JaMarcus Russell working on losing weight
Comment (0)
Fri, 21 May 2010 11:29:31 -0400

Unrestricted free-agent QB JaMarcus Russell (Raiders) has gone to Arizona to working on losing weight before looking to sign with a team, sources told Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole. Russell currently weighs more than 300 pounds and is looking to lose at least 25 pounds before trying to sign. Russell has also decided not to do interviews with anyone at this time. Russell is expected to work on improving his mechanics that have been a struggle the last few seasons. "It's so bad that his mechanics are even completely screwed up," a source close to Russell said. "There's stuff they go over in high school that he hasn't worked on the past three years."

Jesus Chrst this guy is worthless !

See

KurtCobain
05-22-2010, 04:06 AM
Fat people sicken me.