PDA

View Full Version : Poop I'm Back!

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:14 PM
Did you miss me? :D

And this concludes my week long vacation in the Black Hills with a quick pit stop in Kansas City. Some thoughts:

1. If you're going to the Black Hills, the short cut through Kansas City doesn't really save you much time.

2. For being close to many places, Weston is in the middle of nowhere. And Fort Leavenworth is really neat, even if it is in Kansas.

3. Sportsnuts has been bought out by a mall chain. I guess the one-two punch of the economy and Chiefs suckage did them in. :(

4. Lee's Summit goes from populated to WHERE THE FUCK AM I and WHY CAN'T I GET NORTH??? in a hurry.

5. The World War I Museum is closed on Monday.

6. It's a long way from Kansas City to the Black Hills. And having now driven from extreme southeast Nebraska to extreme northwest Nebraska, I now officially hate Nebraska as much as I hate Kansas. BTW, avoid US 385 just south of the South Dakota border. Deeply annoying construction going on.

7. The Rain Gods can KISS MY ASS. Every fucking day everywhere I went? Christ. It was nice for the drive back, though. :#

8. Still, I love the Black Hills. It cleared out enough Thursday and Friday that we got to see the sights, which we'd already seen several times before anyway. But I love the Black Hills. It was interesting seeing the presidential chins at Mount Rushmore. I assume the rest of the faces are still there. Fog sucks.

9. Kobe beef is wonderful. Had a filet at Jake's in Deadwood. Pricey but yummy.

10. The Cadillac SRX4 is a damn fine rental vehicle. It's going to be rough going back to the Impala. :sulk:

11. I'm really getting too old to drive 930 miles straight through in 15 hours, but I'm home.

So, what did I miss?

luv
05-22-2010, 10:16 PM
So, what did I miss?

Same shit. Different day.

luv
05-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh, and WELCOME BACK! :D

big nasty kcnut
05-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd got 10,000 post and mentioned you. Other then that nothing much.

RedNFeisty
05-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Welcome back!!

Didn't miss much, badgirl did her lawn boy, luv and gochiefs are an item, I grew wings and flew. :D

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:22 PM
No new feuds? No terrible trolls? Darn. :(

Mr. Flopnuts
05-22-2010, 10:24 PM
When did you scrap the Mustang?

Miles
05-22-2010, 10:28 PM
No new feuds? No terrible trolls? Darn. :(

There now is some useless cunt called Bump that likes to go around correcting spelling and grammar while amusingly making mistakes of his own at a not infrequent rate.

Gonzo
05-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You were in Nebraska? That explains why the states average I.Q. decreased for a short time. I also wondered why everyone was calling everyone else, "cocksucking morons" yep, this place got bitter, quickly.

Oh, and Bugeater's dog is pregnant. You better call him.
Posted via Mobile Device

LetsSignRussell
05-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I hear LetsSignRussell is a troll

Miles
05-22-2010, 10:30 PM
It has been a while since I was last in the Black Hills but I remember it being an enjoyable trip. And yeah that is some wasteland in Nebraska you have to drive across to get there.

Miles
05-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Great Nebraska quote from one of my favorite movies:

English Bob: Well, actually, what I heard was that you fell off your horse, drunk of course, and that you broke your bloody neck.

Little Bill Daggett: I heard that one myself, Bob. Hell, I even thought I was dead 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska.

milkman
05-22-2010, 10:32 PM

He gave it up a couple of years ago, it seems.

Marriage and family.

A Minivan is just around the corner.

Balls no longer optional.

Bugeater
05-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I bet you went to the Cosmos Mystery Area again, didn't you?

Bugeater
05-22-2010, 10:37 PM
And I thought you were going the SoDak route.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:45 PM

Years ago. Having a small RWD sports car as your sole means of transportation in Chicago = stupid.

But it was fun while it lasted.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:47 PM
And I thought you were going the SoDak route.

I told you I was going to take 80 to whatever to 385. It was fine until I hit that construction. Two miles-long spots where the road was torn to shit and all the cars had to follow a pilot vehicle from one end to the other. Very, very slowly. God that sucked.

And no, once at Cosmos is enough. :D

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:48 PM
He gave it up a couple of years ago, it seems.

Marriage and family.

A Minivan is just around the corner.

Balls no longer optional.

No brats in my future. Or minivans. :grr:

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Kyle Lohse is still a two-bit cocksucker.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Kyle Lohse is still a two-bit cocksucker.

Yeah, I just checked the score.

Can't say I'm surprised. LOhSE sucks. :cuss:

KurtCobain
05-22-2010, 10:53 PM
The Royals are on a winning stre-- oh, nevermind.

Miles
05-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Years ago. Having a small RWD sports car as your sole means of transportation in Chicago = stupid.

But it was fun while it lasted.

Trying to get around in one of those in a place that has an actual winter gets really old fast.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Trying to get around in one of those in a place that has an actual winter gets really old fast.

That car was like being married to a model. She looks hot and the sex is great, but eventually you need some cooking and cleaning done. :D

Miles
05-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I just checked the score.

Can't say I'm surprised. LOhSE sucks. :cuss:

Apparently he is hurt now as well. Could just be the excuse for sucking but it did sound somewhat legit.

And Penny got hurt last night. Guess we will be seeing P.J. Walters again.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Apparently he is hurt now as well. Could just be the excuse for sucking but it did sound somewhat legit.

And Penny got hurt last night. Guess we will be seeing P.J. Walters again.

:cuss:

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:57 PM
You were in Nebraska? That explains why the states average I.Q. decreased for a short time. I also wondered why everyone was calling everyone else, "cocksucking morons" yep, this place got bitter, quickly.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ow. :D

Bugeater
I told you I was going to take 80 to whatever to 385. It was fine until I hit that construction. Two miles-long spots where the road was torn to shit and all the cars had to follow a pilot vehicle from one end to the other. Very, very slowly. God that sucked.

:spock: I asked you if you were coming through Omaha and you said you weren't.

Miles
:cuss:

The crazy bit with Penny is he got hurt hitting a slam off Pineiro.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 10:59 PM
The crazy bit with Penny is he got hurt hitting a slam off Pineiro.

Yeah, I saw that on SportsCenter. Fuck Pinata - I'm glad he's gone.

Hopefully Penny will recover quickly, but his health has been a big question mark recently.

Lumpy
05-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Hmmmm. Fraz takes a trip through NE and I walk outside to find a hefty, steamy, pile of shit on my lawn that was not of the canine variety. Coincidence? :spock:

Miles
05-22-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I saw that on SportsCenter. Fuck Pinata - I'm glad he's gone.

Pineiro is a perfect example of someone they rode while he was hot but didn't give him the big contract he wanted like fucking Lohse.

Frazod
05-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Hmmmm. Fraz takes a trip through NE and I walk outside to find a hefty, steamy, pile of shit on my lawn that was not of the canine variety. Coincidence? :spock:

Wasn't me. :D

R8RFAN
05-23-2010, 12:35 AM
11. I'm really getting too old to drive 930 miles straight through in 15 hours, but I'm home.

I know what you mean... I drive 500-550 every weekday

alanm
05-23-2010, 01:34 AM

And no, once at Cosmos is enough. :DYou were about 40 miles away from me.

Titty Meat
05-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Did you get a Huskers shirt?

kysirsoze
05-23-2010, 01:52 AM
So, what did I miss?

We still haven't drafted a NT.

HemiEd
05-23-2010, 05:04 AM
That car was like being married to a model. She looks hot and the sex is great, but eventually you need some cooking and cleaning done. :D

Welcome back Tim. There is plenty of road construction around here, you didn't need to leave to find it.

|Zach|
05-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Sorry you missed them WWI museum. It is solid.

Reerun_KC
05-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Welcome back.. No one even knew you were gone!

boogblaster
05-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Did you see any bears that looked like fridges ... or did they let you take your guns ....

Bwana
05-23-2010, 08:34 AM
Did you miss me? :D

9. Kobe beef is wonderful. Had a filet at Jake's in Deadwood. Pricey but yummy.

I have had many a filet at Jake's. Darn tasty! Was the town still slow this time of year, other a few bus loads of blue hairs?

Bugeater
05-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Did you get a Huskers shirt?
LMAO

Buehler445
05-23-2010, 08:54 AM

If you're on a two-lane anywhere you're probably going to get that. What sucks monkey nuts is when it is like 30 miles.

Glad you had a good trip. I really enjoyed it while I was there. The 385 trip was one boring ass highway, but given how close it was from Sidney, it wasn't a bad trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
05-23-2010, 09:16 AM
I have had many a filet at Jake's. Darn tasty! Was the town still slow this time of year, other a few bus loads of blue hairs?

It was still pretty quiet. Just the way I like it.

Gonzo
05-23-2010, 09:19 AM

This. I'm going again sometime this summer I'm sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
05-23-2010, 09:21 AM

Yeah. OTOH, it is really easy to get a great parking spot on Monday. :doh!:

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2010, 09:26 AM
I was wondering why this place seemed a little more delightful, now I know.

Frazod
05-23-2010, 09:29 AM
I was wondering why this place seemed a little more delightful, now I know.

It's funny, when I was in Deadwood, I thought about Wu's pigs eating people, and thought, "Gee, wouldn't it be cool if that happened to Hog Farmer?" :)

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2010, 09:32 AM
It's funny, when I was in Deadwood, I thought about Wu's pigs eating people, and thought, "Gee, wouldn't it be cool if that happened to Hog Farmer?" :)

At least you we're thinking about me ! :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Oh yeah, One thing you probably missed was we've figured out how we're all gonna die in 2012. Planet Nibiru is gonna do a fly by and the lizard Gods are gonna stop off and collect all the gold we've rounded up for them. The poles will shift and Chicago will be the first city under water. You have a boat ?

BigRedChief
05-23-2010, 09:44 AM
If you would have let me know you were coming to Lees Summit I could have kept you from getting lost.:rolleyes:

Sully
05-23-2010, 10:18 AM
I missed you.
I missed your smell... I missed your musk...

Frazod
05-23-2010, 10:31 AM
If you would have let me know you were coming to Lees Summit I could have kept you from getting lost.:rolleyes:

Sorry, I was there Sunday night, Monday during the day and Monday night. Spent the evenings with my aunt and uncle, assumed everybody was working during the day on Monday.

Frazod
05-23-2010, 10:32 AM
At least you we're thinking about me ! :D

Actually, I lied. :p

Frazod
05-23-2010, 10:34 AM
I missed you.
I missed your smell... I missed your musk...

I find this post mildly disturbing..... :spock:

LMAO

Boon
05-23-2010, 11:43 AM
The Jayhawks are loading up for another run at the championship.

Seriously, welcome back!

Tribal Warfare
05-23-2010, 11:46 AM
No Homo

Mr. Laz
05-23-2010, 12:02 PM
who are you again? :spock:

vailpass
05-23-2010, 12:12 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

:D

Frazod
05-23-2010, 12:26 PM

What a shame you didn't get eaten by Wu's pigs.

Mr. Kotter
05-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Dang. If you'd only told me...and chosen the I29 and I90 route on either direction....you could have broken in our Jayhawk guest room of the new house. Heh.

:p

Frazod
05-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Dang. If you'd only told me...and chosen the I29 and I90 route on either direction....you could have broken in our Jayhawk guest room of the new house. Heh.

:p

I'm still waiting for HemiEd to come over to watch a game some day and have to use the Jayhawk toilet in my Mizzou bathroom. :)

Mr. Kotter
05-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm still waiting for HemiEd to come over to watch a game some day and have to use the Jayhawk toilet in my Mizzou bathroom. :)

I need to do the same with that new Tigger logo in our downstairs bathroom--except that I'll enjoy a Bronco logo much, much more. Heh.

Mr. Laz
05-23-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm still waiting for HemiEd to come over to watch a game some day and have to use the Jayhawk toilet in my Mizzou bathroom. :)BS ... you don't have a bathroom.

did you mean "outhouse" or did you just decorate the trailer park community bath house with MUron stuff?

Frazod
05-23-2010, 02:12 PM
BS ... you don't have a bathroom.

did you mean "outhouse" or did you just decorate the trailer park community bath house with MUron stuff?

What makes you think I live in Kansas? :)

Gonzo
05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
What a shame you didn't get eaten by Wu's pigs.

Dammit I miss that show. It was awesome...

Definitely better than anything on HBO now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
05-23-2010, 02:38 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

That reminds me - I need to cancel that shit now that The Pacific is over.

Gonzo
05-23-2010, 02:45 PM
That reminds me - I need to cancel that shit now that The Pacific is over.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought The Pacific was pretty good, not quite as I expected but the battle scenes were intense.

Bowser
05-23-2010, 02:49 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I thought The Pacific was pretty good, not quite as I expected but the battle scenes were intense.

I was disappointed with The Pacific, mainly because I kept comparing it to Band of Brothers, which was a no-win situation. Pacific was good, but it just felt....off, somehow. They probably needed another 3-4 episodes to properly spread out the storyline. It felt bunched up the last few episodes to me, but maybe I'm just being too picky.

Gonzo
05-23-2010, 02:53 PM
I was disappointed with The Pacific, mainly because I kept comparing it to Band of Brothers, which was a no-win situation. Pacific was good, but it just felt....off, somehow. They probably needed another 3-4 episodes to properly spread out the storyline. It felt bunched up the last few episodes to me, but maybe I'm just being too picky.

I felt the same. They did compress the story line a bit. I was already familiar with the stories of most of the characters so that helped, but they did try to do a litttle much too quickly.

Frazod
05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm actually reading Sledge's book right now (With the Old Breed). When I'm done I'm going to go back and watch those episodes again.

Swanman
05-23-2010, 06:15 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

And to think we missed out on another season of Deadwood so Milch could show off his massive writing penis and give us "John From Cincinnati".