PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Close encounters of the Berry kind

Dante84
05-24-2010, 05:02 PM
My best friend called last night to tell me that he rode on a flight with Eric Berry.

Things of note:
- Eric Berry flew Southwest Airlines
- My friend said EB was wearing an "old-school red jumpsuit"
- EB was iced out... so apparently he has begun spending money.
- EB went directly to the way back row, probably to keep a low profile.
- EB's attempt at keeping a low profile was blown when an entire soccer team of 16 year old boys saw him in the terminal and took up the back of the plane with him.
- EB was really nice to the kids, joking and smiling for the entire flight.

Oh, and the flight was FROM Denver, which I found interesting. Has anyone heard from Tebow today? If he's found in a gutter somewhere.....

Rain Man
05-24-2010, 05:16 PM
I bet Berry is already scouting the Denver receivers. He's going to be a great one.

Rain Man
05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Or maybe he was following Denver's quarterbacks around and staring at them threateningly from a distance. Can you imagine being Jake Plummer or whoever they're lining up now, and you're in the mall and see Eric Berry 50 feet away glowering at you, and then you go to the Chik-Fil-A and he's there eating a chicken sandwich glowering at you, and then you go to your car and he's sitting there in a 500-hp Camaro glowering at you? It's got to mess up your mind.

Crush
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Or maybe he was following Denver's quarterbacks around and staring at them threateningly from a distance. Can you imagine being Jake Plummer or whoever they're lining up now, and you're in the mall and see Eric Berry 50 feet away glowering at you, and then you go to the Chik-Fil-A and he's there eating a chicken sandwich glowering at you, and then you go to your car and he's sitting there in a 500-hp Camaro glowering at you? It's got to mess up your mind.

Kyle Orton is pissing his pants as we speak.

Delano
05-24-2010, 05:30 PM

Or you flash your ass to your boyfriend and he's glowering at you from across the street.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoHuge
05-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Or maybe he was following Denver's quarterbacks around and staring at them threateningly from a distance. Can you imagine being Jake Plummer or whoever they're lining up now, and you're in the mall and see Eric Berry 50 feet away glowering at you, and then you go to the Chik-Fil-A and he's there eating a chicken sandwich glowering at you, and then you go to your car and he's sitting there in a 500-hp Camaro glowering at you? It's got to mess up your mind.Scariest run-on sentence I've read in a while! Got the shivers, and then a cold sweat, and then the hair was standing up on my neck, and then being scared at the thought of trying to match his glowering, and then I got hot flashes, and then, and then...............they don't make a 500 HP Camaro.

That's some scary shit!

Dante84
05-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Or maybe he was following Denver's quarterbacks around and staring at them threateningly from a distance. Can you imagine being Jake Plummer or whoever they're lining up now, and you're in the mall and see Eric Berry 50 feet away glowering at you, and then you go to the Chik-Fil-A and he's there eating a chicken sandwich glowering at you, and then you go to your car and he's sitting there in a 1200-hp Camaro glowering at you? It's got to mess up your mind.

Fyp.

And I actually laughed out loud really, really hard. The dog then ran out of the room scared.

I pictured Berry slow chewing, both hands on the sandwich, head tilted down but eyes staring dead ahead. From the corner of the restaurant. He'd then dip a fry in ketchup and slow chew that, all the while never breaking his stare.

Dante84
05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Scariest run-on sentence I've read in a while! Got the shivers, and then a cold sweat, and then the hair was standing up on my neck, and then being scared at the thought of trying to match his glowering, and then I got hot flashes, and then, and then...............they don't make a 500 HP Camaro.

That's some scary shit!

That's right... its 1200 hp

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=227355&highlight=berry+camero+1200

Consistent1
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
We should start an official "Berry is a bust" thread now.That way if he doesn't have 10 picks, 120 tackles,3 TD's and 4 different #1 WR's knocked out for the season by week 8, we can hear about how he sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoHuge
05-24-2010, 05:56 PM
We should start an official "Berry is a bust" thread now.That way if he doesn't have 10 picks, 120 tackles,3 TD's and 4 different #1 WR's knocked out for the season by week 8, we can be hear about how he sucks.
Posted via Mobile DeviceOh come now our expectations have been dumbed down for a long time on first round picks. I believe our last two rookie defensive linemen collectively had 1 sack between them. I know Dorsey tripped a guy his rookie season for a sack, but don't think Jackson did. He may have rolled into the pile once and got credit for a 1/2 sack. I think if most people see EB out on the field without having to look for #29 with binoculars like you did #94 last year people will be plenty happy with him.

stormtrooper
05-24-2010, 07:25 PM

Thats some good shit bro.