PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall sucks!!

Phony Gonzalez
11-05-2001, 09:58 AM
He's not a WR and he's not a good KR/PR. Why won't DV deactivate him and give Blaylock a chance? I know DH is our 5th WR, but they never play him anyway. Give Blaylock a few pass routes. I'm sure he can do just as well as DH. We need to get better field position from our PR/KR game. Put Blaylock on the field!!

Hoover
11-05-2001, 10:00 AM
Is there anyway you can put all of your takes on one thread?

Thanks!

jcroft
11-05-2001, 10:06 AM
I shouldn't be talking, since I've been responsible for asking the "why does Dante Hall still have a roster spot?" question before...but Sweet Fu*&ing Christ, is it getting tiresome.

morphius
11-05-2001, 10:09 AM
Blaylock isn't returning kick or punts because Hall is better at it, any other questions?

Phony Gonzalez
11-05-2001, 10:13 AM
Is there anyone on the roster better at KR/PR than Dante Hall? I would rather anyone than him. He sucks. Next year, I hope he's gone. I also think Mike Cloude sucks and want him gone next year too.

KC Dan
11-05-2001, 10:13 AM
Can Hall be any more tenative? Slow......

need a KR/PR bad

htismaqe
11-05-2001, 10:16 AM
That guy we signed a couple of weeks ago -- why don't we throw him to the wolves?

shakesthecat
11-05-2001, 10:22 AM
Hall will never be confused with Brian Mitchell, but at least he holds onto the ball.
Which is probably the reason than Blaylock, and Cason never even suit up.

Lzen
11-05-2001, 10:24 AM
Sorry Senator but, I'm gonna have to put in my 2 cents.
Dante Hall sucks! :mad: I was wanting to give the coaching staff a chance but, I haven't seen much good from Hall since the first game of preseason. Mike Cloud sucks, too.
Too bad Tony Horne didn't work out.:(

58Forever
11-05-2001, 10:26 AM
KC Dan hit the nail on the head...Hall looks tentative...if he busted it up into the wedge instead of looking for holes, he might actually break one...he seems to stop just short of that burst that might break it...I seem to remember the same thing about him last year...then again...I don't see what he sees so I don't know...but he does look hesitant...

The Bad Guy
11-05-2001, 12:22 PM
Hall dances more than Janet Jackson and Jennifer Lopez put together.

He never hits the seam, he always dances around like a goof.

He sucks. Aevion Cason should of taken his job 3 weeks ago.

ChiTown
11-05-2001, 12:25 PM
Frank, Bingo.

I know the BS about needing Dante as a fallback at WR, but really, has he touched the field other than Returns?

Cason, Blaylock, Parker - let's see these guys get some game time action and see if they can do any better.

Chi
~wondering what much worse would look like

morphius
11-05-2001, 12:29 PM
Wasn't Hall out the last 2 games? Did we see anything from the other guys in those two games other then Parker finally learned not to hold the ball as far away from his body as possible.

This is the first game where I have seen him look a lower then par...

Oh well.

Bob Dole
11-05-2001, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by lzen
Sorry Senator but, I'm gonna have to put in my 2 cents.
Dante Hall sucks! :mad: I was wanting to give the coaching staff a chance but, I haven't seen much good from Hall since the first game of preseason.

No need to apologize to Bob Dole...Dante looked like complete crap yesterday. Bob Dole even commented to folks at the bar that Bob Dole had been a Hall supporter, but was finding it pretty tough to continue to do so.

As other have stated, there is far too much hesitation, and it's not getting any better as the season progresses. Granted, he's been out with an injury, but that's no excuse.

On the plus side, he's not committing turnovers and has good speed--too bad he's not using it.

svuba
11-05-2001, 01:01 PM
Has anyone said Dante Hall & Mike Cloud Suck yet?

If not let me just say......Dante Hall & Mike Cloud Suck
Thank You

ps
also I think someone should do a poll of the biggest flop/ underachievers on the chiefs for the past 10 years.
Donnell Bennet
Harvey Williams
Derrick Alexander
Dan Williams

ETC.

I don't have the time or memory to do it justice!

Mr. Laz
11-05-2001, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 58Forever
KC Dan hit the nail on the head...Hall looks tentative...if he busted it up into the wedge instead of looking for holes, he might actually break one...he seems to stop just short of that burst that might break it...I seem to remember the same thing about him last year...then again...I don't see what he sees so I don't know...but he does look hesitant...

58forever... lol.. if you were 5'7" tall and 170lbs would YOU bust up into any wedge???? the only thing that would get busted would be hall!! :D

but i agree... we should of cut hall and signed another "real" receiver a month ago. let carson, parker or cloud handle the returns. cloud might never break the big one...but he'll consistantly get the basic stuff.

dante hall looks like he is break dancin' instead of playin' football

RealSNR
08-12-2002, 12:12 PM
The Rams got Terence Wilkins, didn't they? Another notch for King Carl, wasting away another perfectly good star.

BIG_DADDY
08-12-2002, 12:14 PM
No phoney YOU SUCK. Dante had a good game and deserves his chance.

Rausch
08-12-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by SNR
The Rams got Terence Wilkins, didn't they? Another notch for King Carl, wasting away another perfectly good star.

:spock:

:bong:

Brock
08-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by SNR

Who?

ROYC75
08-12-2002, 12:20 PM
Weeee........ I thought for a mintue that Phoney Tony was let loose from the mental ward.

Thank goodness it's an old thread ! :D

Bob Dole
08-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Dum-de dum dum dum...

headsnap
08-19-2002, 10:53 AM
...DUUUUMMMMMB!!!;)

Mr. Laz
08-19-2002, 10:59 AM
always good to bring back some old threads...

but i still haven't seen Dante Hall do much of anything special as a kick returner.

wonder if they thought about having JJ Moses do both?

i think Dante hall has made the team as a receiver already though.

Bob Dole
08-19-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by lazarus
always good to bring back some old threads...

but i still haven't seen Dante Hall do much of anything special as a kick returner. Yeah. That 31.5 yard average KO return (tied for 3rd in the NFL) this preseason really sucks ass.

Cut him now. Anyone could do a better job.

bkkcoh
08-19-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Robert_Dole
Yeah. That 31.5 yard average KO return (tied for 3rd in the NFL) this preseason really sucks ass.

It is amazing how good he could be without tired legs, not having played NFLE this year.

;) :rolleyes: :banghead: :D

BigChiefFan
08-19-2002, 11:32 AM
Yeah. That 31.5 yard average KO return (tied for 3rd in the NFL) this preseason really sucks ***.

Dole deserves some love on this one.He repeatedly praised Dante Hall,the entire time.Dante has come into his own this year and deserves a roster spot.He has done EVERYTHING he can to make the team.He has returned very well and he has caught all,but one of the passes this preseason.Hall could be our Hakim and he doesn't fumble.LOL.He still has a ways to go,but he will continue to improve with more playing time.Be happy,a draft pick is working out.Go Chiefs!!

papasmurf
08-19-2002, 11:36 AM
What has Blaylock done to show he deserves more of a chance.

Mr. Laz
08-19-2002, 11:42 AM
Yeah. That 31.5 yard average KO return (tied for 3rd in the NFL) this preseason really sucks ass.

i didn't say "cut him" did i?

in fact, i said he had already made the team as a receiver didn't i?

at least READ a post before you give the smart@ss response.

i also said "special" returns

i haven't seen him make a bunch of people miss... i would give alot of that 31.5 return yardage to better blocking by our special teams unit.

unless you have seens some outstanding moves by hall that i haven't.

and i have seen every return, so i doubt it

:spock:

Bob Dole
08-19-2002, 11:47 AM
Bob Dole read your comments just fine, thanks.

The point is, we've got the 3rd best kickoff return guy in the NFL this preseason, he's shown the ability to hang on to the ball over the course of a <b>real</b> NFL season (not preseason or NFLE), and you and others are <b>still</b> wanting to fiddle with someone else at the kick return position.

Seems like a great example of trying to "fix" something that ain't broke.

Mr. Laz
08-19-2002, 11:53 AM
...and you and others are <b>still</b> wanting to fiddle with someone else at the kick return position.

Seems like a great example of trying to "fix" something that ain't broke.

i must of been mistaken then, because i thought that's what the preseason was for.... "fiddling"

let Moses take a shot and see how he does. No harm, No foul cause it's preseason.

I still haven't seen anything from Hall, that would make him untouchable.

He held onto the ball and took what the blockers game him... a positive sure, but hardly pro bowl material.

BIG_DADDY
08-19-2002, 12:06 PM
Dante Hall RULES!!!

R&GHomer
08-19-2002, 12:41 PM
Thank God I looked at the dates. I was starting to think everyone posting here was hitting the crack pipe.
:bong:

Logical
08-19-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by papasmurf
What has Blaylock done to show he deserves more of a chance.

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like Blaylock is just one of the famous fans lock him into there radars as the next great back and then he can do no wrong. Far as I can tell he has done no right except run fast prior to the Chiefs drafting him.

Logical
08-19-2002, 01:39 PM

i must of been mistaken then, because i thought that's what the preseason was for.... "fiddling"

let Moses take a shot and see how he does. No harm, No foul cause it's preseason.

I still haven't seen anything from Hall, that would make him untouchable.

He held onto the ball and took what the blockers game him... a positive sure, but hardly pro bowl material.

So if Dante Hall averaged 35 yards per return (he won't) and had no fumbles you do not think he would make the Pro Bowl. Me think Laz needs to put down the alcohol and step away from the joints for a while.:rolleyes:

jaxchiefsclub
08-19-2002, 01:42 PM
Obviously, the person who started this thread hasn't seen Hall's performance compared to Blaylocks.

Plain and simple Hall is better than Blaylock thus far.

Mr. Laz
08-19-2002, 01:44 PM
and me thinks logical needs to stop cracking on all my posts, because he knows what i mean. He said himself that Hall won't average 35 yards per return, so his crack about the pro bowl is moot.

first math,then a meaningless pro bowl reference :rolleyes:

tell my logical, are you sold on Dante hall being a pro bowl type returner?

i thought not... %(/ nlm

o:-)

Logical
08-19-2002, 01:47 PM
and me thinks logical needs to stop cracking on all my posts, because he knows what i mean. He said himself that Hall won't average 35 yards per return, so his crack about the pro bowl is moot.

i thought not... %(/ nlm

Two different answers.

I would like to see them keep Moses as a returner and a wide receiver and have them cut Morris put Minnis on the PUP. I like Moses better on punt returns.

I prefer Hall on Kickoff returns and yes I am sold on him.

Mr. Laz
08-19-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Logical
I prefer Hall on Kickoff returns and yes I am sold on him.
this is surprising...

we'll see whether you still say this in the middle of the season

CSK
08-19-2002, 01:54 PM
The wind blows to hard and this guy hits the turf! When has anybody in Chiefs management admitted to making a mistake and immediately addressing the problem can you say Lin Elliot and Greg "the real deal" Hill. (P.S. After he quit Marty admitted he should have did better at developing a QB and a passing game to realistically have a chance at a Superbowl!!Oh really!!)

Pitt Gorilla
08-30-2002, 10:09 PM
up

Bwana
08-30-2002, 10:20 PM
What do you have to say now Phony AKA Freakshow?

Mr. Kotter
08-30-2002, 10:25 PM
:p :p :p :p :p

papasmurf
08-31-2002, 09:53 PM
Love it, Hall was 1 man away 4 time last night.

Ebolapox
08-31-2002, 10:10 PM
at the moment, I'm sold on hall .......against that good rams special teams, he put up an impressive performance that I would never have predicted... if he can do that repeatedly, we'll be forgetting that we ever hated him in the first place

-ougla5-...just my guess, though

Pitt Gorilla
09-08-2002, 07:31 PM
up again

papasmurf
09-08-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey PG bite me. Dante keeps getting better and more consentant.

tommykat
09-08-2002, 07:36 PM
Phony Gonzalez

GO BACK TO THE PIG PEN!

You belong there.........:bang: 4321

InvinciBill
12-08-2002, 10:00 PM

BIG_DADDY
12-16-2002, 12:30 PM
Dante Rules!! :toast:

BIG DADDY

Not to say I told you so but I told you so. :D

The Rick
12-16-2002, 12:49 PM
Those moves he made yesterday on his second TD reception left me speechless. I haven't seen anything like that since Barry Sanders. Amazing.

ROYC75
12-16-2002, 12:53 PM
BTW......... where is the little weasel anyway!:D

The Rick
12-16-2002, 12:58 PM
This one's simply called "Dante"! :toast:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/diags/203_1040064842_b.png

JazzzLovr
12-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by The Rick

:LOL: Thanks. I needed a laugh. :) The guy is pretty amazing.

BIG_DADDY
12-16-2002, 01:24 PM
Roy wrote:

BTW......... where is the little weasel anyway!

I don't know but I see he finally stepped up to the plate and paid his debt to me by permanently changing his name Phoney Gonzalez. It took a few months but after a bunch of cheating and ranting he finally saw the light. I guess I can ease up on him a bit now as long as he doesn't post a bunch of stupid threads again like the 500 threads about how Dante Hall sucks.

BIG DADDY

Hats off to you Phoney for finally honoring your own word.

HC_Chief
12-16-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by The Rick

ROFL That's awesome

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Predictions on what we need from Mr. Gunther Fan the next Vince Lombardi.

Valiant
03-11-2004, 10:32 PM

i thought not... %(/ nlm

hind sight is a bitch...

KHinz57
03-11-2004, 10:40 PM
At first I thought this was a recent thread, and I thought these people were all crazy saying those idiotic things about Dante Hall ... boy ... how wrong you fools were.

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2004, 10:55 PM
At first I thought this was a recent thread, and I thought these people were all crazy saying those idiotic things about Dante Hall ... boy ... how wrong you fools were.

Gunther fan, I mean Equaliar, I mean Freakshow, I mean Tony Gonzales, I mean the artist formally known as Phoney Gonzales, has no vision he's just a fool. The entire off season last year Dante Sucks was theme he ran with. From his threads, to posts to signature line it was all he was about.

Funny he doesn't seem to have a theme this year, wonder why? :shrug:

Nzoner
03-11-2004, 10:56 PM

Yeah,I learned my one new thing for the day and am making a note to remind myself.

Note to self:Always remember to check the date of posts.

At first I thought this was a bunch of the old timers going on a fishing expedition for noob trout,and I have to admit I almost bit.:rolleyes:

Eleazar
03-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Gunther fan, I mean Equaliar, I mean Freakshow, I mean Tony Gonzales, I mean the artist formally known as Phoney Gonzales, has no vision he's just a fool. The entire off season last year Dante Sucks was theme he ran with. From his threads, to posts to signature line it was all he was about.

Funny he doesn't seem to have a theme this year, wonder why? :shrug:

Boy, he really owned himself in this thread ROFL

BIG_DADDY
03-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Yeah,I learned my one new thing for the day and am making a note to remind myself.

Note to self:Always remember to check the date of posts.

At first I thought this was a bunch of the old timers going on a fishing expedition for noob trout,and I have to admit I almost bit.:rolleyes:

Note should read, "Don't post stupid shit that can be brought up later by people you have f&cked with."

Nzoner
03-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Note should read, "Don't post stupid shit that can be brought up later by people you have f&cked with."

That note was made the other night in one of the movie threads ;)

chief4life
03-12-2004, 12:00 AM
He's not a WR and he's not a good KR/PR. Why won't DV deactivate him and give Blaylock a chance? I know DH is our 5th WR, but they never play him anyway. Give Blaylock a few pass routes. I'm sure he can do just as well as DH. We need to get better field position from our PR/KR game. Put Blaylock on the field!!

Kids there is a lesson to be learned! Don't do crack :bong:

BIG_DADDY
03-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Is there anyone on the roster better at KR/PR than Dante Hall? I would rather anyone than him. He sucks. Next year, I hope he's gone. I also think Mike Cloude sucks and want him gone next year too.

chief4life,

There is all kind of classics here, check out this one. Anyone but Dante?
Read the entire thread and this assclown will have you rollin.

Logical
03-12-2004, 12:09 AM

Big Daddy had gay sex with Phony Gonzales :eek: NTTIAWWT but I would have never guessed;)

BIG_DADDY
03-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Big Daddy had gay sex with Phony Gonzales :eek: NTTIAWWT but I would have never guessed;)

Yea and he apparently he likes being taken down too. ROFL Where have you been hiding mister stir the pot?

Logical
03-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Yea and he apparently likes it too. ROFL Where have you been hiding mister stir the pot?

Had teh day from hell at work today was only able to put a half dozen posts on early.

BIG_DADDY
03-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Had teh day from hell at work today was only able to put a half dozen posts on early.

Yea I am moving our whole firm over the next week, probably won't be on much myself.

BIG_DADDY
03-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Dante Hall RULES!!!

Lets us not forget where BD stood on this subject.

BigMeatballDave
03-12-2004, 07:44 AM
Funny stuff. I love reading old threads like this. I'm just too lazy to look for them. This kinda reminds me of the whole 'Priest Holmes is another Donnell Bennett' from packfan.

Kylo Ren
03-12-2004, 07:53 AM
I personally like this comment:
Hall will never be confused with Brian Mitchell, but at least he holds onto the ball.
Which is probably the reason than Blaylock, and Cason never even suit up.

Last year he was compared to Mitchell several times! It was easily said that Hall is way superior to Mitchell now.

Kylo Ren
03-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Here's one from 58forever:

Kylo Ren
03-12-2004, 07:57 AM

Don't feel bad. 2/3 of the BB was all in the same boat. Some defended him, but most wanted him gone. That's why Vermiel is the coach and we're the fans. :thumb:

Thig Lyfe
03-12-2004, 08:08 AM
This thread is hilarious!

Imagine if Hall really was cut? The Chiefs would have lost at least two more games last season.

Kylo Ren
03-12-2004, 09:24 AM
This thread is hilarious!

Imagine if Hall really was cut? The Chiefs would have lost at least two more games last season.

The majority of fans were perfectly right about Grbac and perfectly wrong about Hall. Go figure!

Brock
03-12-2004, 09:36 AM
The majority of fans were perfectly right about Grbac and perfectly wrong about Hall. Go figure!

We were right about Grbac and YOU were wrong about Hall. Go figure!

Iowanian
03-12-2004, 09:54 AM
This would be a great time, to not deflect this onto others guntherfanfreakgollshow.....

A man, would probably chose, to just take his lumps here, and admit you were wrong.

A 4 year old girl points at the other kids eating the paste too.

Hammock Parties
10-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Perhaps Phony was right after all...

Brock
10-18-2004, 05:29 PM

You need a severe beating.

FloridaChief
10-18-2004, 05:54 PM
This would be a great time, to not deflect this onto others guntherfanfreakgollshow.....

A man, would probably chose, to just take his lumps here, and admit you were wrong.

You must be insane with hope to even think Phony_Freakshow_Gunfan was anything approaching a man. One could carve a better ChiefsPlanet poster out of a banana...

Thig Lyfe
10-18-2004, 05:57 PM

I second that motion.

Bwana
10-18-2004, 06:07 PM

S T F U

Sure-Oz
10-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Gay

Bob Dole
10-18-2004, 06:27 PM

And you have evidence that indicates he wouldn't like that?

Rausch
10-18-2004, 07:53 PM
And you have evidence that indicates he wouldn't like that?

I say we cut his fingers off. It's the only logical solution...

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 02:40 PM
What is Phoney Gonzalez's new ID these days? Somebody knows.

Iowanian
07-25-2006, 02:54 PM
guntherfan

jidar
07-25-2006, 03:03 PM
So guntherfan hated on Gonzalez and Dante?
I guess if Gunther fails too then that will make guntherfan probably the most wrong any football fan has ever been in history? Or is he already?

Bootlegged
07-25-2006, 03:03 PM
ha

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 03:04 PM
guntherfan

He hasn't been around lately at least when I have been on the BB. I figured maybe he had morphed again.

StcChief
07-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Phoney Gonzalez... who is this ? 1200 posts since 2001... ?

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Phoney Gonzalez... who is this ? 1200 posts since 2001... ?

The current version of him is gunther fan. He keeps changing his identity to hide from his past. He has had so many names I can't even remember. Equalizer was his name before before guntherfan. He has had so many names I have forgotten most of them.

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 03:21 PM
I guess if Gunther fails too then that will make guntherfan probably the most wrong any football fan has ever been in history? Or is he already?

The Phoney Gonzalez name was supposed to be his permanent name after he lost and cheated on a bet. Naturally he squelched as well and has been running ever since. He definately hated on Dante. That's all we heard for an entire offseason before he became the best return man in the game.

Stinger
07-25-2006, 03:27 PM

To be fair I believe that many people on this board were hating on Priest about this time as well. I may be wrong about that timelime though. Maybe the board historians can colaborate this?

HC_Chief
07-25-2006, 03:29 PM
To be fair I believe that many people on this board were hating on Priest about this time as well. I may be wrong about that timelime though. Maybe the board historians can colaborate this?

True.

Except for me... and a few others. I stated Priest would be the best RB KC had seen since Marcus Allen. :D

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 03:34 PM

The difference was nobody chose to try and ride any one player into the ground the entire offseason.

Stinger
07-25-2006, 03:38 PM
The difference was nobody chose to try and ride any one player into the ground the entire offseason.

Oh no ... that never happens here on the Chiefs Planet.

ROFLROFL

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh yea freakshow was another one of his names. I know there are at least 2 or 3 more I just can't think of them right now.

dj56dt58
07-25-2006, 04:07 PM
so are we just posting in this thread every other year now or what?