PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Kansas City underrated Pizza Town

Phobia
05-26-2010, 06:06 PM
We talk a lot about food at this site. I've made the contention many times that KC has amazing pizza joints. But there are none better than this new concept.

I made a mistake on Sunday. I got pizza from an unnamed chain pizza place. I hadn’t done that in nearly four years before my relapse this weekend. Bad pizza is an addiction in America. It infects our children by showing up where kids hang out. Swimming pools. Roller Rinks. Schools! We grow up thinking pizza is a floppy, greasy, gummy mess covered in paper-thin slices of pepperoni. We order pizza delivered to our front door with foundations of lackluster crusts covered by the same mediocre toppings. Lucky for us in Lee’s Summit, there is a renowned rehabilitation facility known as Next Door Pizza. With several treatment options, Next Door Pizza....
http://greensummitdispatch.com/index.php/2010/05/pizza-place-door/

KCUnited
05-26-2010, 06:15 PM
I've been looking for good Chicago style in KC since Tarantino's closed. I'll check this place out.

Sure-Oz
05-26-2010, 06:29 PM
He even facebooked this, so it has to be a big deal

How does it compare to grinders? I like grinders pizza better than anything else here, so i'll have to check this place out

ILikeBigTiddys
05-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Try going to Salina sometime

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 06:44 PM
I'll have to try this place next time I'm in KC.

Last November, we had Papa Murphy's, Pizza Shoppe and some other place on SM Parkway and they were all well below average at best and outright inedible at worst (chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's was completely awful).

I can get GREAT NY Style pizza just a few blocks from my home. Village Pizza, Vinolio, Greco's, Miceli's and on and on and on. If I drive a mile or two, there's Johnny's New York Pizza, Frankie & Johnny's, Jacopo's, Berry's, Mama & Papa's and more.

They'll run you at least $21 per pie but it's amazing pizza.

Oh, I just remembered: My brother said that SPIN pizza was really good but unfortunately, we didn't order from there.

Reaper16
05-26-2010, 06:49 PM
There are some pizza places in town that I like but by no means do I think that KC is underrated as a pizza town.

KCUnited
05-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Their use of Mendolia's sausage is a win already as that's what we use in my home.

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Their use of Mendolia's sausage is a win already as that's what we use in my home.

I like Mendolia's but always preferred Scimeca's.

KCUnited
05-26-2010, 06:58 PM

Scimeca's is quality sausage from a quality family.

Deberg_1990
05-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Ill have to check it out next time up in KC.

Nothing beats Fun House pizza for my tastebuds.

Titty Meat
05-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Thats what my uncle from the east coast said

Bill Lundberg
05-26-2010, 08:03 PM
If you've never made the trip North to Liberty and tried "The Dish" it's worth it. I still prefer Casey's

CHENZ A!
05-26-2010, 08:04 PM

Agreed, can't go wrong with the Scimeca's Spicy Italian.

Tylerthigpen!1!
05-26-2010, 08:21 PM

Last November, we had Papa Murphy's, Pizza Shoppe and some other place on SM Parkway and they were all well below average at best and outright inedible at worst (chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's was completely awful).

I can get GREAT NY Style pizza just a few blocks from my home. Village Pizza, Vinolio, Greco's, Miceli's and on and on and on. If I drive a mile or two, there's Johnny's New York Pizza, Frankie & Johnny's, Jacopo's, Berry's, Mama & Papa's and more.

Oh, I just remembered: My brother said that SPIN pizza was really good but unfortunately, we didn't order from there.

I don't know what you were doing ordering from Papa Murphs. Was the place off parkway Wheat State Pizza?

NewChief
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I don't know what you were doing ordering from Papa Murphs. Was the place off parkway Wheat State Pizza?

No shit. Papa Murphy's is a shitty chain where you cook the pizza at home. It has absolutely zero to do with the quality of pizza in -any- town.

That's like going to Kansas City and saying, "Man the BBQ there is shitty. I ate a McRib at this place called McDonald's... and it was horrible."

petegz28
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM

Chicken and Pizza just don't go together in my book. Minsky's has some of the best pizza in KC. Other than that, I prefer a no name place or really I like "Orginal Pizza", which is NY style.

I've tried to go to SPIN 3 times, for the money and the wait and for what you get...fuck it, it ain't worth the wait. I have yet to have their pizza in 3 tries because I refuse to wait 30-45 min to sit down and pay $13 + drink per pizza.

petegz28
05-26-2010, 08:34 PM

Both are pretty good. I prefer Scimeca's but they are friends of the family...so just a touch of bias there.

NewChief
05-26-2010, 08:35 PM
My favorite pizza, currently, is a place called Geraldi's. They actually have a few of them spread around the country (it's not really a chain, though).

There is one in Kimberling City, MO; Portland, OR; and Beaverton, OR.

Highly recommend them if you get a chance. Also have badass Italian sandwiches.

petegz28
05-26-2010, 08:37 PM
My favorite pizza, currently, is a place called Geraldi's. They actually have a few of them spread around the country (it's not really a chain, though).

There is one in Kimberling City, MO; Portland, OR; and Beaverton, OR.

Highly recommend them if you get a chance. Also have badass Italian sandwiches.

Wimpey's used to have the best Italian steak sandwiches ....MMMMMMMMM

God I miss that place.

petegz28
05-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Giordano's in Chicago....yummy!!! Plus it's namesake. But still YUMMY!!! Closest thing we have to that in KC is Uno's and that place SUCKS!

RedNFeisty
05-26-2010, 08:50 PM
The best pizza I have had came from a place called Gambino's, the mobster was fantastic. There was a time I would eat this place three times a week, I could get a personal pan and salad delivered to my work. Yes, I know, the salad was redundant, but damn good!!

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 08:52 PM

No shit. Papa Murphy's is a shitty chain where you cook the pizza at home. It has absolutely zero to do with the quality of pizza in -any- town.

That's like going to Kansas City and saying, "Man the BBQ there is shitty. I ate a McRib at this place called McDonald's... and it was horrible."

Um, I don't live in Kansas City and haven't in more than 17 years.

My family ordered these pizzas, not me.

I wouldn't have a clue as to where to find "good" pizza in Kansas City these days.

Silock
05-26-2010, 08:53 PM

We have a SPIN next door and I think it's terrible and overpriced, just FWIW.

Silock
05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
I had pizza at The Other Place in old OP. It was really, really good, IMO. Anyone like their pizza?

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Chicken and Pizza just don't go together in my book. Minsky's has some of the best pizza in KC. Other than that, I prefer a no name place or really I like "Orginal Pizza", which is NY style.

I've tried to go to SPIN 3 times, for the money and the wait and for what you get...fuck it, it ain't worth the wait. I have yet to have their pizza in 3 tries because I refuse to wait 30-45 min to sit down and pay $13 + drink per pizza.

Dude, I love BBQ chicken pizza and Thai chicken pizza. Chicken and green peppers on pizza are awesome as well.

The chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's was bland and tasted like it was cooked in a chicken broth. It was awful.

As I stated in Luv's thread about Minsky's, it used to be my favorite. But we ordered from the one way out in OP in 2000 and it was awful.

I personally don't mind paying in excess of $20 for a pizza, especially when it's excellent taste and quality. Hell, I'll pay $4-$5 a slice if I'm out drinking.

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 08:56 PM
We have a SPIN next door and I think it's terrible and overpriced, just FWIW.

Thanks for the info! My family really doesn't have very good taste when it comes to food. They're always more about quantity versus quality.

Silock
05-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the info! My family really doesn't have very good taste when it comes to food. They're always more about quantity versus quality.

Ah. Well, let them go, but if I were you, I'd try to avoid it when you're in town :)

petegz28
05-26-2010, 09:00 PM
I had pizza at The Other Place in old OP. It was really, really good, IMO. Anyone like their pizza?

I thought it was ok...nothing stellar

petegz28
05-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Dude, I love BBQ chicken pizza and Thai chicken pizza. Chicken and green peppers on pizza are awesome as well.

The chicken pizza from Papa Murphy's was bland and tasted like it was cooked in a chicken broth. It was awful.

As I stated in Luv's thread about Minsky's, it used to be my favorite. But we ordered from the one way out in OP in 2000 and it was awful.

I personally don't mind paying in excess of $20 for a pizza, especially when it's excellent taste and quality. Hell, I'll pay $4-$5 a slice if I'm out drinking.

I'd say you just had a bad trip to Minsky's. I have never had a bad pizza from there and have been eating it since I was in Jr. High. Every Friday when I got paid for the paper route I always bought an 8-pack of the old glass Coke 1 pint bottles and would get those fuckers and cold as I could and order a large Papa Minsky.........fuck it was awesome

Reaper16
I do have good taste in food and I find Spin to be pretty good. I've only ever eaten at the one on Main Street by the Plaza Library. I usually mix it up between there and Blanc when for lunch break at work when I don't feel like BBQ.

Silock

Maybe it's because I was super hungry when I went. I had their BBQ Chicken pizza and about died from the goodness. But like they say . . . hunger is the best seasoning.

petegz28
05-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Maybe it's because I was super hungry when I went. I had their BBQ Chicken pizza and about died from the goodness. But like they say . . . hunger is the best seasoning.

Well like I said, I don't care for chicken on pizza. The only BBQ pizza I have ever had was Pizza Hut and it is the only pizza I like from that stink hole.

I take that back, I did have a BBQ pizza from another place and I can't remember WTF it was, but it was good. Godfather's maybe?

Terribilis
05-26-2010, 09:09 PM
As a transplant to NC from KS, I have been trying to clone Pizza Shoppe sauce for an eternity.

petegz28
05-26-2010, 09:11 PM
As a transplant to NC from KS, I have been trying to clone Pizza Shoppe sauce for an eternity.

I'll eat Pizza Shoppe for a change of pace. It isn't too bad.

Phobia
05-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Spin is okay if you like Neapolitan style. It's not my favorite but it's decent. I'm a Minskies fan and Waldo - original Waldo in Waldo though. The LS Waldo is closer but I'd rather drive to the original if I'm gonna go. Da Bronx is pretty good too.

Phobia
05-26-2010, 09:12 PM

Pizza Shoppe is generally pretty fair but if I'm paying $20 for a pie, there are at least 5 other places I'd go.

Bowser
05-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Is Antonio's still around? Had it a couple of times way, way back when, and it was pretty tasty. Maybe I was just starving when I had it.

Reaper16
I agree with Phobia RE: Waldo Pizza and D'Bronx. Nice pies there. Pizza Bella rules, too.

I was dismayed last month when I stopped into the graveyard that is Metro North mall and found out that the Original Pizza was closed.

Terribilis
their sauce is unique though, I think its the fennel

Terribilis
05-26-2010, 09:16 PM
btw I agree with this thread, I have been to a lot of places, and I think KC has an underrated pizza scene. I worked at about 5 or 6 pizza places growing up in KC. There are some good ones. Do any of you remember Lawrence Pizza Company?

Silock
05-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Spin is okay if you like Neapolitan style. It's not my favorite but it's decent. I'm a Minskies fan and Waldo - original Waldo in Waldo though. The LS Waldo is closer but I'd rather drive to the original if I'm gonna go. Da Bronx is pretty good too.

D'Bronx has the best sandwiches in the KC area, IMO. Never had their pizza.

Craqhead
05-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Casey's PiZZa is where its at.

Bowser
05-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Another old place in the Northland was Judge's Pizza. It was pretty hit or miss, though. One time their pie would be fantastic, other times pretty meh.

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I'll hit a Minsky's next time I'm in town. I used to frequent the location on 95th and Antioch at least a couple of times a month and it was always good.

But strange things happen when you move away and come back years later.

Sometimes, it's better to leave the memories as is, than to ruin them.

Terribilis
05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
http://small-scale.net/yearofmud/2009/09/12/build-your-own-20-outdoor-cob-oven-for-great-bread-and-pizza/

Bowser
05-26-2010, 09:42 PM
I'll hit a Minsky's next time I'm in town. I used to frequent the location on 95th and Antioch at least a couple of times a month and it was always good.

Sometimes, it's better to leave the memories as is, than to ruin them.Can't go wrong with Minsky's. I've yet to have anything form their menu I haven't liked. Bring your appetite.

ClevelandBronco
05-26-2010, 09:42 PM
I won't buy pizza at all any more. I got tired of looking and taught myself to make it right.

Problem is, it takes forever.

KevB
05-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Couple of places out south I like: Pizza Maker on 87th and 435 is really good. I've been going there for years and it's always good. I also just tried a new place at K-10 and Woodland called Victor's that has Chicago style pizza. It was also very good, but I only have 1 experience there.

SLAG
05-26-2010, 09:57 PM
+1 Minsky's but I usually get a Calzone with the Honey Wheat Crust

If i'm in a rush Rosatti's is pretty good Chicago style and is really close to my work

DaneMcCloud
05-26-2010, 10:00 PM
+1 Minsky's but I usually get a Calzone with the Honey Wheat Crust

If i'm in a rush Rosatti's is pretty good Chicago style and is really close to my work

I don't care for Chicago style. Way too much bread, especially for warm climate in which I live.

NY style thin is the bomb.

Phobia
05-26-2010, 10:03 PM

I'm a pizza guy. I love fresh pizza, re-warmed pizza, cold pizza.... but, Minskys does not do well via takeout. I'll never eat Minskys outside of their facility again.

Pitt Gorilla
05-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I had pizza at The Other Place in old OP. It was really, really good, IMO. Anyone like their pizza?I'm really glad to hear that. The Other Place's House Special is my all time favorite pizza, but I've never tried the Olathe location; we eat at the original on The Hill in Cedar Falls, IA.

CoMoChief
05-26-2010, 11:10 PM
I dunno if I'm one of the few but nothing beats a supreme pizza from Funhouse Pizza off of 40 Hwy Independence.

Titty Meat
05-26-2010, 11:53 PM

When was there a Minskys on Antioch? You sure you aren't talking about Georges Pizza? Formerly Leos?

Bugeater
05-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Well like I said, I don't care for chicken on pizza. The only BBQ pizza I have ever had was Pizza Hut and it is the only pizza I like from that stink hole.

I take that back, I did have a BBQ pizza from another place and I can't remember WTF it was, but it was good. Godfather's maybe?
Godfather's is fucking garbage.

Titty Meat
05-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Godfather's is ****ing garbage.

They still got little kings up there? That was pretty good. Also Valentinos sp? Is pretty good.

Bugeater
05-26-2010, 11:59 PM
They still got little kings up there? That was pretty good. Also Valentinos sp? Is pretty good.
Yep, there's still a few LKs up here, but the influx of chain sandwich shops over the last couple decades has really hurt them. I don't think any of them do pizza any more though.

Val's is decent but there's better pizza places here.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:00 AM
When was there a Minskys on Antioch? You sure you aren't talking about Georges Pizza? Formerly Leos?

Back in the 80's and early 90's. In the strip mall, near the tanning salon, etc.

95th and Antioch, facing 95th street, IIRC.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:02 AM
The very best pizza that I recall from the KC area was a place over on 95th & Quivira across from the Oak Park Mall called Happy Joe's pizza.

The sauce was sweet, as were the pepperoni's. It was a fun place as well.

Titty Meat
05-27-2010, 12:02 AM
Back in the 80's and early 90's. In the strip mall, near the tanning salon, etc.

95th and Antioch, facing 95th street, IIRC.

Hmm I wonder which strip mall. They've torn the one that had Sun Fresh down and made it look nice. The other strip mall looks like it hasn't been upgrade in thirty years.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Hmm I wonder which strip mall. They've torn the one that had Sun Fresh down and made it look nice. The other strip mall looks like it hasn't been upgrade in thirty years.

That's probably the one. It was an old strip mall, even at that time.

The last time I was there (in late '92), you were probably seven.

:D

Bugeater
05-27-2010, 12:08 AM
The very best pizza that I recall from the KC area was a place over on 95th & Quivira across from the Oak Park Mall called Happy Joe's pizza.

There used to be a place called Happy Joe's here as well, they had a soda fountain and a window where you could watch the pizzas being made in the kitchen. I don't recall the quality of the pizza though, as that was around 30 years ago.

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:09 AM
I dunno if I'm one of the few but nothing beats a supreme pizza from Funhouse Pizza off of 40 Hwy Independence.

No, you're right. Funhouse is somewhere at the top of my list. I don't think I've ever had anything except for their supreme.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:10 AM
There used to be a place called Happy Joe's here as well, they had a soda fountain and a window where you could watch the pizzas being made in the kitchen. I don't recall the quality of the pizza though, as that was around 30 years ago.

Yeah, that sounds exactly the same. I didn't know they were a chain but damn, that was good pizza (IMO).

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:12 AM

I grew up on Happy Joes. It's still the only Taco pizza I enjoy. I wouldn't put it at the top of any gourmet pizzeria list but it's good. One of their specialty offerings is sauerkraut and Canadian bacon. I think Waldo's version is twice as good but I get it when I go back home at HJ. It sounds awful but it's quite a treat.

Bugeater
05-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Yeah, that sounds exactly the same. I didn't know they were a chain but damn, that was good pizza (IMO).
I had no idea they were a chain either. I'm sure I liked the pizza, but when you're a kid any pizza is good. Hell I thought Godfather's was good when I was young. We went there for ice cream more than anything though.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:16 AM
I grew up on Happy Joes. It's still the only Taco pizza I enjoy. I wouldn't put it at the top of any gourmet pizzeria list but it's good. One of their specialty offerings is sauerkraut and Canadian bacon. I think Waldo's version is twice as good but I get it when I go back home at HJ. It sounds awful but it's quite a treat.

Are they still around?

It's probably another instance of remembering something as being good but in reality, it's not what I remembered quality wise.

I used to love Mr. Goodcents and even had a friend that owned two of the first locations but after going there a decade later, it wasn't even close to what I remembered.

Of course, having actual Jewish Deli's within walking distance (or delivery distance) probably changed my perception of good and bad somewhat.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:17 AM
I had no idea they were a chain either. I'm sure I liked the pizza, but when you're a kid any pizza is good. Hell I thought Godfather's was good when I was young. We went there for ice cream more than anything though.

I don't know, Man. Little Caesar's was bad when I was young!

Pitt Gorilla
05-27-2010, 12:28 AM
There used to be a place called Happy Joe's here as well, they had a soda fountain and a window where you could watch the pizzas being made in the kitchen. I don't recall the quality of the pizza though, as that was around 30 years ago.We had a Happy Joe's, but it closed last year. It was ok.

Micjones
05-27-2010, 12:38 AM

ROFL
Rep.

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Are they still around?

It's probably another instance of remembering something as being good but in reality, it's not what I remembered quality wise.

I used to love Mr. Goodcents and even had a friend that owned two of the first locations but after going there a decade later, it wasn't even close to what I remembered.

Of course, having actual Jewish Deli's within walking distance (or delivery distance) probably changed my perception of good and bad somewhat.

I know there's one in Pella which is very near my hometown.... Looks like they still have about 60 locations in the midwest, dominated by over 30 in Iowa: http://www.happyjoes.com/stores.php

I prefer Mr. Goodcents over most the other chain sub shops but acknowledge that Jewish Delis own all.

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:45 AM
With regard to Papa Murphy's - it is what it is. It's no gourmet pie but it's pretty good for a pie you bake at home. It's a decent value for something you pop in the oven and it's ready in 12 minutes - beats the crap out of frozen pizza. I'd compare it to a Costco pizza - good value but not something you'll put out for guests you want to impress.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:49 AM
With regard to Papa Murphy's - it is what it is. It's no gourmet pie but it's pretty good for a pie you bake at home. It's a decent value for something you pop in the oven and it's ready in 12 minutes - beats the crap out of frozen pizza. I'd compare it to a Costco pizza - good value but not something you'll put out for guests you want to impress.

That's all good. Like I mentioned earlier, this was up to my folks, who aren't really culinary experts or even culinary novices. They have terrible tastes but ironically, are difficult to please.

I'm sure there is pizza in KC that I'd appreciate and like and next time I visit, I'll ask my brother to bring one of these NDP to my parents house to try.

SLAG
05-27-2010, 01:54 AM
anyone ever had "The Pizza Man" or Stone wall pizza?

both are pretty good - both are ~103 and Pflumm

Mojo Jojo
05-27-2010, 01:57 AM

Both are good...Pizza Man used to have good Chicago Dogs.

Silock
05-27-2010, 02:07 AM
I used to love Pizza Man, as it's 5 minutes from my house. But, something changed and it's just not as good to me as it used to be.

Mojo Jojo
05-27-2010, 02:31 AM
I used to love Pizza Man, as it's 5 minutes from my house. But, something changed and it's just not as good to me as it used to be.

I think it is new ownership.

jspchief
05-27-2010, 09:51 AM
There are a lot of Happy Joe's in Iowa still. Their pizza is pretty lousy overall, but they have the best taco pizza in town IMO.

As for "best" pizza, so many people want different things from their pizza, it's all fairly subjective. For some, it's about the crust, others the sauce, etc.

The one thing I can't understand is how the big chains stay in business. I'd rather eat a frozen pizza than Papa John's or Dominos, and even Pizza Hut which was decent back in the day, is total crap now.

RockChalk
05-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Both are good...Pizza Man used to have good Chicago Dogs.

Do they not still have the dogs? Haven't been in a few years

Deberg_1990
05-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Tims Pizza over on 40 highway in Independece is pretty good too..

I guess KC really is an underappreciated Pizza town.

BigRedChief
05-27-2010, 10:23 AM
I had this pizza about 2 weeks after I got back from Chicago and we were still impressed with the pizza.

RockChalk
05-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Anyone ever tried out Zepi's? They are opening one off of K-10 and Ridgeview, out by my office. I hear their ads on 810 all the time, but have never tried them out

NewChief
05-27-2010, 10:25 AM
I'll tell you a decent chain pizza: Mellow Mushroom.

Reaper16
05-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Is it really underappreciated? I don't think that there is a perception out there of KC as a shitty pizza city. People probably think that, among America's metropolises, it's average as a pizza city. Which is a fair take.

http://slice.seriouseats.com/ - the most prominent pizza blog on the web -- has gone to KC to personally check out some pizza spots before. They don't do that for every city.

Reaper16
05-27-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm going to subsist off of Mellow Mushroom in Tuscaloosa. Had a pizza there a couple of months ago they call The Philosopher - it had steak and delicious Kalamata olives on it. Plus the one in Tuscaloosa has a bar on each of its two stories, both with different selections of craft beer.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 10:37 AM
We talk a lot about food at this site. I've made the contention many times that KC has amazing pizza joints. But there are none better than this new concept.

interesting, nice thread.

I have a chi-styled pizza around the corner that's amazing, too. :)

http://tinyurl.com/3xg9qdl

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm going to subsist off of Mellow Mushroom in Tuscaloosa. Had a pizza there a couple of months ago they call The Philosopher - it had steak and delicious Kalamata olives on it. Plus the one in Tuscaloosa has a bar on each of its two stories, both with different selections of craft beer.

i love kalamata's, LOVE 'EM!!!

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 10:40 AM

indeed,

If fact, when I met Siberian Khatru over a Chiefs game in Florida, that's what I brought over. :) Two larges!

NewChief
05-27-2010, 10:40 AM

They have one with a hummus "sauce" that is pretty good as well (though they have regional specials, so that may or may not be available down there).

sedated
05-27-2010, 10:47 AM

Stonewall is pretty Fn good, and the atmosphere of the place is great, very unique.

I'm a pizza simpleton. I like Godfathers and Pape Johns, hate Pizza Hut and Pap Murphys. One of my guilty pleasures/hangover cures is Little Caesars, with breadsticks and sauce.

Pizza Shoppe is one of my favs. Besides the pizza (good sauce and perfect crust for my tastes) its got good feel to it; kids playing arcade games and adults drinking pitchers of beer, the way it was after a little league baseball game as a kid.

I also liked Mafia Mike's on 87th and Pflumn the one time I had it.

So I'm not a pizza snob :shrug: Eat my ass.

CoMoChief
05-27-2010, 11:01 AM
1. Tim's Pizza and Funhouse Pizza IMO are the best in KC area.

rwalke10
05-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Tims Pizza over on 40 highway in Independece is pretty good too..

I guess KC really is an underappreciated Pizza town.

Agreed. Owners are nice folks too.

NewChief
05-27-2010, 11:03 AM
How's Wheat State pizza or whatever it's called?

That was a friend of the brother-in-law's (not Trent) who opened that franchise.

Bowser
05-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Another is Stone Canyon Pizza in Parkville, and one in Gladstone. Only had it twice, but it was tasty. Loved the crust.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
I think Minsky's deserves a lil' love, they still around? Loved their sauce and the fact that they put beer in their crust-mix.

KCUnited
05-27-2010, 11:10 AM
What's up with Northern Lights pizza up north? I'm sure a pothead can come up with a great pizza idea, but can they pull off the execution?

ping2000
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM

Happy Joe's was great. You can still get one, but you have to go to Iowa.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 11:48 AM

Peter,

side-note question:

Do you think I am 'stellar?'

-thanks babe, (in advance...)

petegz28
05-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Peter,

side-note question:

Do you think I am 'stellar?'

-thanks babe, (in advance...)

Beyond!!!! Far beyond!!!!! :p

petegz28
05-27-2010, 11:57 AM
I think Minsky's deserves a lil' love, they still around? Loved their sauce and the fact that they put beer in their crust-mix.

They use a different sauce on their Pappa Misnky pizza. It is the sweeter sauce with the red peppers in it. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

I ask for that sauce on any pizza I get there.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
And for those who liked it back in the day, Zeppy's has re-opened. I think it's ok but some people I know really love it. Though they say the new isn't as good as the old.

nychief
05-27-2010, 12:01 PM

I've eaten a lot of pizza in LA... still nothing to write home about. NY and Chicago on the other hand...

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Just some pizza nomenclature:

Deep Dish or Pan or Chicago=super thick crust
Stuffed=just that, stuffed. Slighly thicker crust. MMM Giordano's
Thin, NY Style=Thinner crust...my favorite
St. Louis=super thin crust and usually made with provolone or a mix of provolone and mozerella

MOhillbilly
05-27-2010, 12:03 PM
When I went to england they served pizza w fruit on it & wine.

Homos.

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:08 PM
I've only found two decent pizza places in Denver, although I admit I haven't looked very hard.

Abo's and Big Bill's.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I've eaten a lot of pizza in LA... still nothing to write home about. NY and Chicago on the other hand...

Then you haven't eaten at the right places.

Saulbadguy
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Topeka is finally getting some non-chain/garbage Pizza places. I like Giovannis downtown, have yet to try Via's on Gage or LaRocca's near 21st and Urish.

MOhillbilly
1. Tim's Pizza and Funhouse Pizza IMO are the best in KC area.

where on 40 hwy is tims pizza?

Simply Red
where on 40 hwy is tims pizza?

by 291 (me thinks)---In The Country Meadows • 17201 East 40 Highway

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:15 PM

St. Louis=super thin crust and usually made with provolone or a mix of provolone and mozerella

Don't forget California style pizza, which is a blend of Northern Italian (thin crust, very little sauce and cheese) with a healthy mix of chicken, vegetables and herbs.

Do they have California Pizza Kitchen in the Kansas City area? I don't think it would go over to well because it's so different than the rest of the pizza there.

NewChief
05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
I've only found two decent pizza places in Denver, although I admit I haven't looked very hard.

Abo's and Big Bill's.

Do you not like Beaujo's?

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Do you not like Beaujo's?

I have no opinion since I've not eaten there.

Deberg_1990
05-27-2010, 12:19 PM

Yea, this i think....its close to 291 and 40.

MOhillbilly

cool, i know right where thats at.

Simply Red
I have no opinion since I've not eaten there.

do you like Godfathers?

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:20 PM
do you like Godfathers?

Yes, but I always preferred Minsky's.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:21 PM
cool, i know right where thats at.

yep, on the Methdependence side of the underpass (that is 291) sorta caddy-cornered from what used to be Cracker-neck.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Don't forget California style pizza, which is a blend of Northern Italian (thin crust, very little sauce and cheese) with a healthy mix of chicken, vegetables and herbs.
Do they have California Pizza Kitchen in the Kansas City area? I don't think it would go over to well because it's so different than the rest of the pizza there.

I refuse to aknowledge this "California Style" you mention, as pizza. It's pizza....but not really.

We have frozen California Kitchen pizzas at the store.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:23 PM
I refuse to aknowledge this "California Style" you mention, as pizza. It's pizza....but not really.

We have frozen California Pizza pizzas at the store.

LMAO

I take it you've never been to Rome?

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
LMAO

I take it you've never been to Rome?

No, but my Dad has plenty. In fact they are in Italy as we speak. Pizza as we know it though, is Sicilian, however, not Italian, per se.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:27 PM
actually it sounds like authentic Italian, they're very light on the toppings AND sauce AND cheese, but yes, there's definitely a cali-styled pizza -- has been for years. But I doubt I know what i'm talking about, provided I went to Culinary-Arts school and cooked for 15 yrs straight. ;)

Saulbadguy
05-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Been to Minsky's once - too "midwest style" for my liking. It was ok just not my thing.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2010, 12:28 PM
No, but my Dad has plenty. In fact they are in Italy as we speak. Pizza as we know it though, is Sicilian, however, not Italian, per se.

Have you heard about the new italian tire?

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Pizza as we know it though, is Sicilian, however, not Italian, per se.

well, that's true. Both are different.

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:29 PM
I remember when my family first had pizza in KC. We all just looked at each other when it came out. Way too much sauce and cheese compared to what we had in Italy.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Have you heard about the new italian tire?

Would that be the Dago??? Whever you go, Dago???

I have a pair of shoes like that.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Been to Minsky's once - too "midwest style" for my liking. It was ok just not my thing.

Is that the time you'd laced my drink w/ a ruffie and told me we were at Dorsia?

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:31 PM
I remember when my family first had pizza in KC. We all just looked at each other when it came out. Way too much sauce and cheese compared to what we had in Italy.

does your wife cook?

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:31 PM
well, that's true. Both are different.

Though I have never been to Europe, Pops says that in Italy you literally have to ask for things like sausage or pepperoni. They have it, obviously, but I guess in most northern Italian cooking they really don't use sausage and pepperoni and such.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Would that be the Dago??? Whever you go, Dago???

I have a pair of shoes like that.

no, no. the new italian tire - dago forward, dago backward, dago flat dago wopwopwopwopwop.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Though I have never been to Europe, Pops says that in Italy you literally have to ask for things like sausage or pepperoni. They have it, obviously, but I guess in most northern Italian cooking they really don't use sausage and pepperoni and such.

makes sense, sure. Yeah, we're the only pigs that'll wrap a 1.5" pork cutlet w/ YET MORE pork via bacon-strips and then top it w/ a prosciutto infused demi glace. UGHHHHH!! Or um, deep fry a twinkie. LOL

petegz28
no, no. the new italian tire - dago forward, dago backward, dago flat dago wopwopwopwopwop.

LMAO

tooge
Waldo Pizza. Hands down. The Dish in Liberty is a decent clone of Giordannos in Chicago, but not quite as good. Waldo has great pizza, sort of a "joint" atmosphere, and reasonable for the portion size.

DaneMcCloud

NY Style pizza is a combination of Rome and Sicilian. Very thin crust, very little sauce and cheese but with various meat toppings, not just proscuitto.

As you move west across the United States, the crusts become thicker and the amount of sauce and cheese increases. But once you're passed the Rockies, the closer the pizza gets to Rome, but with a California "Healthy" influence.

Personally, I like all variations but it's difficult to find truly authentic Chicago-Style pizza outside of Chicago. Even those Uno restaurants missed the mark, IMO.

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:34 PM

There are at least 2 that I know of. That's pizza with an asterisk, IMO. We do not deviate from the Thai Chicken offering when dining there. There's no way to compare that to other pizzas though.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Waldo Pizza. Hands down. The Dish in Liberty is a decent clone of Giordannos in Chicago, but not quite as good. Waldo has great pizza, sort of a "joint" atmosphere, and reasonable for the portion size.

I love me some Giordano's!!! I can't eat a small pizza from there. But I can put down a large of any other place around.

God it's soooooooo GOOD!

Phobia
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM
I love me some Giordano's!!! I can't eat a small pizza from there. But I can put down a large of any other place around.

God it's soooooooo GOOD!

I don't think you could eat more than 2 slices of the NDP N9ne deep dish pizza. Maybe three if you're a big eater.

DaneMcCloud

It depends where in Italy.

There are great places in Tuscany to find various meats and cheeses. But in Rome, it's a lot of olives, vegetables and proscuitto (the olives are NOTHING like those served in the US, same with the meat).

If you go to Sicily, all of that changes. They really are like two completely different countries and cultures.

Donger
does your wife cook?

Yes.

tooge
05-27-2010, 12:37 PM

God it's soooooooo GOOD!

Yeah, me too. I lived up there a couple of years and ate there once a week or so. Went back to visit a few years ago and the wife and I stuffed 12 half cooked ones in my old navy sea bag to bring home. the best evar!

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Kinchleys Pizza in Suffern, NY is the best I've EVER eaten, and I've had 'the goods'

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes.

is she British? Do you all ever do up the bangers and such?

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:39 PM
LMAO

And there's a f*cking Papa John's ad at the bottom of the page.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:39 PM
There are at least 2 that I know of. That's pizza with an asterisk, IMO. We do not deviate from the Thai Chicken offering when dining there. There's no way to compare that to other pizzas though.

Yeah, it's definitely it's own thing, although their peperoni is good and the margherita pizzas are excellent.

The white chicken is very good as well. Grilled chicken and spinach pizza.

Donger
05-27-2010, 12:41 PM
is she British? Do you all ever do up the bangers and such?

No, she's a mutt of mostly Italian descent.

When I cook, it tends to be a bit eclectic. Chinese, British, Italian. I'm not very fond of French cuisine, so I don't cook that very often.

Saulbadguy
05-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah, it's definitely it's own thing, although their peperoni is good and the margherita pizzas are excellent.

The white chicken is very good as well. Grilled chicken and spinach pizza.

I've tried the a couple of their offerings. They can keep it. It's not bad, but it's not great, either.

KCUnited
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM
I'll vouch for al Dente's white chicken pizza in the Market.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:43 PM

Yeah, I can only imagine.

It's impossible to find that "Midwest" style of pizza in Los Angeles. Everything's NY and Cal Cuisine, although Mario Batali's pizza joint, Mozza, is unlike any pizza I've every had in my life.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:43 PM
suprisingly Salami is a phenomenal ingredient, oh, and a BIG peeve of mine, Ingredients ON TOP OF cheese, prior to baking. Very important, to me, anyway.

Reaper16
05-27-2010, 12:44 PM
The Platonic Form of pizza is Neapolitan.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:44 PM
I've tried the a couple of their offerings. They can keep it. It's not bad, but it's not great, either.

To be completely honest, I have to be in the "mood" for CPK pizza. It's nice, light, fresh healthy fare, but like Pete said, it's not "pizza", per se.

I generally stick to salads and tortilla soup when we go there.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM

It's impossible to find that "Midwest" style of pizza in Los Angeles. Everything's NY and Cal Cuisine, although Mario Batali's pizza joint, Mozza, is unlike any pizza I've every had in my life.

Mario Batali's <== incredible 'raw knowledge' -- though he needs to lose some weight, he's amazingly talented, just leaps and bounds better than most out there.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM

If I could afford it I would open up a KC BBQ joint and Pizza joint in L.A. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Besides being mocked and protested by the Vegans there, it's just too expensive to live there. But I do love L.A. I hated it when Pops moved from there. I always looked forward to going out there.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
If I could afford it I would open up a KC BBQ joint and Pizza joint in L.A. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Besides being mocked and protested by the Vegans there, it's just too expensive to live there. But I do love L.A. I hated it when Pops moved from there. I always looked forward to going out there.

Zarda will franchise, lol, pretty reasonably, too. IIRC

OnTheWarpath15
05-27-2010, 12:48 PM

Actually, things have changed in STL.

There's really only one chain that is known for the super thin crust, Imo's.

The best pie in town now comes from one of two places, IMO.

Dewey's, who does a hand-tossed crust:

http://www.deweyspizza.com/files/uploaded/TakeOut_inside_JUNE2008.pdf

Pi, who does both a deep dish and thin crust:

http://www.restaurantpi.com/menu/

petegz28
05-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Zarda will franchise, lol, pretty reasonably, too. IIRC

YUCK!!! I can't stand Zarda. I'm as picky about my BBQ as I am my Italian food.

Give me a mix of Bryant's meat and Gate's sauce and I'm in heaven.

Although, I have to say 54th St Grill has some fucking awesome babybacks. So does Texas Roadhouse though their sauce isn't my favorite.

kc rush
05-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Minsky's and Papa Keno's (downtown OP) are my favorites. D'Bronx, Wheat State, Stone Wall and Waldo are pretty good as well. I used to eat Torre's quite a bit, but it has been years so I'm not sure if it's any good (or even still around).

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Mario Batali's <== incredible 'raw knowledge' -- though he needs to lose some weight, he's amazingly talented, just leaps and bounds better than most out there.

Yeah, his food is very interesting and very good. But if I were to pick my favorite chef, it would be Todd English. His signature restaurant, Olives, is nothing short of amazing. If you're ever in Union Square in Manhattan, his place is at the W Hotel.

Indescribable.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:53 PM

bet I could. :)

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
YUCK!!! I can't stand Zarda. I'm as picky about my BBQ as I am my Italian food.

Give me a mix of Bryant's meat and Gate's sauce and I'm in heaven.

Although, I have to say 54th St Grill has some ****ing awesome babybacks. So does Texas Roadhouse though their sauce isn't my favorite.

yeah, consistency is their issue, honestly. But i love the concept of a smoked pit-ham (shaved) - plus Zarda's sides are killer, i've yet to see deep-fried cauli down here. MMMM!!

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, his food is very interesting and very good. But if I were to pick my favorite chef, it would be Todd English. His signature restaurant, Olives, is nothing short of amazing. If you're ever in Union Square in Manhattan, his place is at the W Hotel.

Indescribable.

noted

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
noted

FTR, the wife's a foodie: I'm just along for the ride.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Minsky's and Papa Keno's (downtown OP) are my favorites. D'Bronx, Wheat State, Stone Wall and Waldo are pretty good as well. I used to eat Torre's quite a bit, but it has been years so I'm not sure if it's any good (or even still around).

sure,

whatever happened to Antonios in W.port?

KCUnited
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
sure,

whatever happened to Antonios in W.port?
Its on Walnut in the River Market now.

Still the same, just cleaner.

petegz28
05-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Its on Walnut in the River Market now.

Still the same, just cleaner.

Antonio's only tasted good cause I was drunk!

OnTheWarpath15
05-27-2010, 01:03 PM

Indescribable.

Can't said I've been to Manhattan, but his Olives location at the Bellagio in Vegas is pretty fucking amazing.

DaneMcCloud
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Can't said I've been to Manhattan, but his Olives location at the Bellagio in Vegas is pretty fucking amazing.

Oh, I just checked and you're right! He's got a location in Vegas now.

One more reason to get there this summer...

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Antonio's only tasted good cause I was drunk!

yeah, it was 'solid'

--- literally.

no j/k, but when Paul Circo had the one in Blue Springs, it was fair, nothing fabulous, but fair to good.

Simply Red
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Oh, I just checked and you're right! He's got a location in Vegas now.

One more reason to get there this summer...

On that note, if i may; the Venetian food court has the best NY style deli EVER! just saying...

MOhillbilly
05-27-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.colterra.com/

anyone in CO ever hear of this place or this dude in general?

Pitt Gorilla
06-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Ordered an Other Place House Special today. Absolutely my all-time favorite pizza. The homemade sausage, pepperoni, salami, and ham are all outstanding. The green and black olives, peppers, onions, and mushrooms finish it nicely.

KChiefs1
06-05-2010, 03:07 PM

This.

KChiefs1
06-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Ill have to check it out next time up in KC.

Nothing beats Fun House pizza for my tastebuds.

I might try it next time I'm up in KC but it's hard passing up Fun House Pizza.

Sure-Oz
06-17-2010, 08:57 PM
I went to Next Door Pizza tonight..

I was underwhelmed...and left disappointed. We ordered a thin crust pepperoni and as an appetizer got the 'fried meatballs'. Meatballs came out and were dry and well didn't look fried at all. It was pretty hard on the outside, almost like it was overcooked but the dipping sauce was good (how do you **** up tomato sauce anyway). Needless to say we didn't finish it, and felt like i was ripped off in a way.

Pizza came out and it was filled with grease, more grease than i have ever seen on a pizza. The pepperoni was small and different and looked like mini cups of grease as well. I tried a slice and was still feeling it out, tried another still not much interest. It was very bland and not much sauce or flavor. The crust was the best part of it, and i was finishing 2 more pieces just to make myself full. Needless to say I have tried frozen pizzas that had more taste, and i left there pretty disappointed after hearing it was good.

I went next door to the coffee shop with my girl and they mentioned to us that their 'deep dish' is really good etc but neither have had a thin crust pepperoni there. Needless to say I will give it one more chance, but i pretty much have had chain pizzas that were a million times better. Flavor didn't explode, it really lacked flavor honestly, and it was a simple pizza not to **** up really and had basic ingredients. The service was solid atleast.

So i know Phil that you recommended this, did i show up on the wrong day or what? What do you recommend? I almost don't want to go back, but my girl and i thought we'll give it one more try later.

So far the best pizza in kc easily has been Grinders, the flavor explodes and is just delicious, not a good first impression by next door tonight and i went there starving and ready to have some great pizza. :(

Phobia
06-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Don't think I've had the fried meatballs. I don't stray far from their deepdish offerings but when I have something thin and one topping it's usually their buffalo chicken which I can get for <$10 on a takeout tuesday.

When I go to a pizza place I order a specialty pizza. If you're a pepperoni pizza only guy, maybe NDP isn't your place.

FWIW, their pepperonis are some premium brand and purposefully sliced small like that. Guess they're like, one of two places who used them in all of KC.

Sounds to me like the meatballs disappointed and that was your impression but really - if you go back order a specialty deepdish. In addition to their N9ne, I also like their veggie deepdish with buffalo chicken added.

I don't expect everybody to like the same things I like but I've never heard a single person say a bad thing about NDP until tonight.

Sure-Oz
06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Don't think I've had the fried meatballs. I don't stray far from their deepdish offerings but when I have something thin and one topping it's usually their buffalo chicken which I can get for <$10 on a takeout tuesday.

When I go to a pizza place I order a specialty pizza. If you're a pepperoni pizza only guy, maybe NDP isn't your place.

FWIW, their pepperonis are some premium brand and purposefully sliced small like that. Guess they're like, one of two places who used them in all of KC.

Sounds to me like the meatballs disappointed and that was your impression but really - if you go back order a specialty deepdish. In addition to their N9ne, I also like their veggie deepdish with buffalo chicken added.

I don't expect everybody to like the same things I like but I've never heard a single person say a bad thing about NDP until tonight.

I like any type of pizza honestly, and I was thinking it wouldn't have mattered what pizza i got so i started simple. I just think it says alot when a regular pizza like that is not good at all. I definetly will try a specialty pizza next time and hope it meets my expectations. I appreciate the suggestions cause I really want to know why everyone is loving their pizza, i've seen reviews of the place and know you have pretty damn good taste. I will let you know how it goes when I go back, i just loved that they had Tank 7 on their beers.

Also, our pizza definetly looked different than the others i saw there, and not in a good way. I saw some people to the left that had some big pizza with alot of veggies etc that looked good and to the right was a deep dish that looked appealing as well. I hope to post again in this thread with positives after reading your post.

Phobia
06-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Can't explain it, dude. One time I took a group of friends there and one couple ordered a specialty pizza with a slight variation. This pizza went to the wrong couple and started a chain reaction of confusion that was painful to watch but all the pizza was still amazingly delicious. That's the biggest horror story I had witnessed to date.

It's good pizza that stands on its own but I really like the proprietors as well. They're also kitchen clients of Edgewood but I loved their fare long before they hired me.

Sure-Oz
06-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Can't explain it, dude. One time I took a group of friends there and one couple ordered a specialty pizza with a slight variation. This pizza went to the wrong couple and started a chain reaction of confusion that was painful to watch but all the pizza was still amazingly delicious. That's the biggest horror story I had witnessed to date.

It's good pizza that stands on its own but I really like the proprietors as well. They're also kitchen clients of Edgewood but I loved their fare long before they hired me.

I hear you man, I am hoping to try that delicious pizza next time. I wish i could've given you a slice tonight and you would've agreed 100% that it was definetly off. The place had some cool art on the walls of the big 12 schools with Bradley and Iowa as well. Oh and the bread and oil, was a nice a welcome though.

Phobia
06-17-2010, 10:48 PM
The art is doors they give to patrons to decorate. The owner is a Bradley alum and their club painted that door and hand-delivered it since it turned out so well. The Dispatch will have a door there as soon as I get my butt into gear.

Mr. Kotter
06-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Wow. The boy and I will have to hit this joint the next time we make the trip to KC.

Hope all is well, Phil. Best wishes, man. :toast:

Sure-Oz
06-17-2010, 11:05 PM
The art is doors they give to patrons to decorate. The owner is a Bradley alum and their club painted that door and hand-delivered it since it turned out so well. The Dispatch will have a door there as soon as I get my butt into gear.

That would be sweet to see the dispatch on there. Thanks for connecting the Bradley dots for me, i was trying to figure out why that was there.

DaneMcCloud
06-17-2010, 11:13 PM
That would be sweet to see the dispatch on there. Thanks for connecting the Bradley dots for me, i was trying to figure out why that was there.

Clearly, to distract you from the taste of the pizza.

LMAO

j/k, phil

Sure-Oz
06-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Clearly, to distract you from the taste of the pizza.

LMAO

j/k, phil

LMAO

Phobia
06-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Funny, Dane.