PDA

View Full Version : Money W11 tax form, ever had to fill one out?

chasedude
05-27-2010, 09:59 PM
First, since this is related to a tax issue I'm not sure if the forum rules required this to be posted in the D.C. forum. If it is, mods feel free to move if you wish.

Just recently I started a new job. Along with the stack of tax forms I had to fill out, W4, I9, drug policy, dress policy, flatulence policy I had to fill one of these W11 forms out.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw11.pdf
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=221036,00.html

I'm no tax genious and didn't know this existed. Evidently my employer will be receiving a tax credit (kick back) for hiring me for previously being unemployed for 60 days. If I'm around for a year, then there is an additional tax credit of 1000 clams.

This is nice for my employer but where is my cut from this? Don't you think I should be able to get some of this in the end if I'm adding an additional signature to help out a company. My hope is when it comes to reviews this might increase my raise chances.

Anyway, you business owners need to take advantage of this and save your company a little cash in the end.

Disclaimer: Sorry if Repost

Ebolapox
05-27-2010, 11:15 PM
no.

chasedude
05-28-2010, 08:59 AM
bump for morning crew

Bugeater
05-28-2010, 09:15 AM
I've never heard of this, but as far as your 'cut' goes...you're just supposed to be thankful to have a job at all. Everything is slanted in favor of the employer these days.

chasedude
05-28-2010, 10:24 AM
I've never heard of this, but as far as your 'cut' goes...you're just supposed to be thankful to have a job at all. Everything is slanted in favor of the employer these days.

Yeah, I know. I am thankful, don't get me wrong. I was trying to get a rise outta some folks it just didn't work I guess. :evil:

Other than that, my main focus of this thread was to point it out our fellow Chiefsplanet Business owners. I bet many of them don't know about this tax credit and should take advantage of it.