PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals Vince Coleman ran over by Tarp

teedubya
05-28-2010, 03:17 PM
RT @DonDenkinger @VinceColeman began stretching during pregame warm-ups in Busch Stadium. The automated tarpaulin began rolling out on the field and trapped Vince's leg for about thirty seconds before he was wrenched free.

He was taken out on a stretcher and may miss the rest of the 1985 NLCS and the World Series.

seclark
05-28-2010, 03:19 PM
whatchoo talkin about, willie?

BillSelfsTrophycase
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Denkinger!

Frazod
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey, I'm 20 years old again! Awesome! PBJ

Oh wait - I'm dirt poor, in the Navy and married to my ex-wife! Fuck! :cuss:

WilliamTheIrish
05-28-2010, 03:24 PM
One of the most ironic occurrences in all of baseball. The fastest man in the game ensnared by the slowest moving object since Willie Aikens.

WilliamTheIrish
05-28-2010, 03:25 PM

Oh wait - I'm dirty poor, in the Navy and married to my ex-wife! ****! :cuss:

I was thinking the same thing. I was mid twenties, small kids. Now it's all so different.

teedubya
05-28-2010, 03:27 PM
One of the most ironic occurrences in all of baseball. The fastest man in the game ensnared by the slowest moving object since Willie Aikens.

Hahah... no shit. That is hilarious. Irony, baby. Irony.

Rain Man
05-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Repost.

Oh, wait. The internet didn't exist then, so I guess you're fine.

BigRedChief
05-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Repost.

Oh, wait. The internet didn't exist then, so I guess you're fine.ROFL Well played as usual. :clap:

WhitiE
05-28-2010, 04:02 PM

Oh wait - I'm dirt poor, in the Navy and married to my ex-wife! ****! :cuss:

ahahahaha

teedubya
05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Haha... I was sending Frazod some coin... and I got this message.

---
frazod has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove frazod from the recipient list and send the message again.
---

is that to keep the douchebags away? Good technique. lol

Frazod
05-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Haha... I was sending Frazod some coin... and I got this message.

---
frazod has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove frazod from the recipient list and send the message again.
---

is that to keep the douchebags away? Good technique. lol
Yes, it is. It's bad enough I have to deal with some of these dickbags in the main forum - I don't need them clogging my PMs, too.

I'll be sure to add your latest mult to my friends list, AriKotter. :D

Quesadilla Joe
05-28-2010, 04:38 PM
http://www.acorscadden.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tarp-30198.jpg

Rain Man
05-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Yes, it is. It's bad enough I have to deal with some of these dickbags in the main forum - I don't need them clogging my PMs, too.

I guess this explains why you never responded to my offer of free season tickets and airfare.

teedubya
05-28-2010, 04:47 PM

nah, actually I retired the other name. I hit 25k and was done. Ari Chi3fs didn't mean shit anyway. This is the username I use online mostly...

Frazod
05-28-2010, 06:58 PM
I guess this explains why you never responded to my offer of free season tickets and airfare.

DAMMIT CARL :cuss:

McWickedson
05-29-2010, 06:44 AM
..and what have the Royals done since then ?....hold on....wait for it......

Jack Shit.

Here's to 25 more years of baseball hell..

BigRedChief
05-29-2010, 08:07 AM
..and what have the Royals done since then ?....hold on....wait for it......

Jack Shit.

Here's to 25 more years of baseball hell..Dude, I'm assuming your a Cardinals fan. Your a n00b, let me help you out. We cardinals fans don't talk trash with the Royals fans unless we are seriously provoked or know the poster. As you know they are not our rivals, and all our fellow Chief fans. We obviously are playing at different levels. The loyal Royal fans should be respected. Anybody that can remain a fan of a team despite losing 100 games a year deservers some props as a fellow fan to another fan. This was a fun thread. Just FYI.

Your welcome to come talk Cardinals in the "official" thread.

PunkinDrublic
05-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Vince Coleman also has the distinction of being the only major league player to have ever thrown firecrackers at fans.

McWickedson
05-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Dude, I'm assuming your a Cardinals fan. Your a n00b, let me help you out. We cardinals fans don't talk trash with the Royals fans unless we are seriously provoked or know the poster. As you know they are not our rivals, and all our fellow Chief fans. We obviously are playing at different levels. The loyal Royal fans should be respected. Anybody that can remain a fan of a team despite losing 100 games a year deservers some props as a fellow fan to another fan. This was a fun thread. Just FYI.

Your welcome to come talk Cardinals in the "official" thread.

i was in a bad mood, and i needed to lash out at someone.

gblowfish
05-29-2010, 10:01 AM
If Vince Coleman plays in 85 the Cards win, no doubt. But, if George Brett doesn't pull a case of roids in 80, Royals beat the Phillies.