PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Herolympics - Round 1, Heat 6

Hammock Parties
05-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Check our original thread for updates (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=228603&highlight=HEROLYMPICS)

Barring a heroic last-minute tidal wave of votes, it appears Rooster Cogburn will defeat the odds and two younger, far more skilled opponents. That'll be the day, bitches. FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SONOFABITCH!

Our sixth heat features John McClane (Die Hard), The Man With No Name (The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly), Ash (Army of Darkness) and Casey Ryback (Steve Seagal in Under Siege). For sure, an epic matchup, and some very tough choices.

http://i50.tinypic.com/b6df89.jpg

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2010, 10:58 AM
fuck me, this is is epic.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Well, Ash has a fucking chainsaw on his hand, so he automatically has an advantage.

I'd like to pick John McClane, because let's face it, he can take out a gaggle of terrorists all on his own, especially if he gets a machine gun.

But we also have to consider The Man With No Name is an expert at fighting a small number of opponents in close quarters and outsmarting them while also outgunning them.

In the end I really want to see Rooster Cogburn fight The Man With No Name one on one, so I'm picking Ash and Clint Eastwood. And I'd also like to see Clint fight Clint in a Man With No Name vs. Dirty Harry square off.

Crush
05-31-2010, 11:01 AM
fuck me, this is is epic.

I know. The pressure is on. I am going to have to think long and hard about this.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Ryback is basically a knock off of McClane, and lets face it, he hasnt aged well these past few years. As much as I love TMWNN, I cant see him winning out against Ash or McClane.

Crush
05-31-2010, 11:03 AM
After careful deliberation, I picked Ash and The Man with No Name. This was quite possibly the hardest heat so far.

Hammock Parties
05-31-2010, 11:09 AM
After careful deliberation, I picked Ash and The Man with No Name. This was quite possibly the hardest heat so far.

Basically you have to figure that eventually, when the bullets have stopped flying, The Man With No Name is going to do something really fucking crafty to win.

Gonzo
05-31-2010, 11:14 AM
If Ash doesn't make it to the final 8 I'll be rather disappointed, you primitives.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCChiefsMan
05-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Damn, good one! I'm going with Casey Ryback and John McClane.