PDA

View Full Version : Life Proud member of Chiefsplanet

Steve
06-06-2010, 07:47 AM
I have been watching this board every day for about ten years and posted little as it seemed to always turn into who made who look stupid.Seems recently it has changed and is A LOT more civil.I am not saying no disgreements as that make it fun.I am saying no need to make it personal.I spelled something wrong? so what.run on sentence? so what.not many here are english majors.Did you get my point? that is what matters.I look forward to getting into some debates about the Chiefs in the near future.

Bugeater
06-06-2010, 07:51 AM
You are always supposed to put spaces after punctuation, fuckwad.

Gonzo
I will beat the hell out of you with a garden gnome if I ever meet you.

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
Who made whom. :Poke:

kstater
Don't like it? Leave

KCUnited
06-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for setting everyone straight, buddy. I mean that.

Bwana
06-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Well alrighty then.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo349/Nowitness41Dirk/DwightFistPump.gif

Deberg_1990
06-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Seems recently it has changed and is A LOT more civil.

ROFL

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 07:57 AM
I only debate about kickers. And Loren. I could go on hours about that guy. He eats fucking bugs for Christ's sake.

the Talking Can
06-06-2010, 08:00 AM
f you and your whore mom

BigRedChief
06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
I have been watching this board every day for about ten years and posted little as it seemed to always turn into who made who look stupid.Seems recently it has changed and is A LOT more civil.I am not saying no disgreements as that make it fun.I am saying no need to make it personal.I spelled something wrong? so what.run on sentence? so what.not many here are english majors.Did you get my point? that is what matters.I look forward to getting into some debates about the Chiefs in the near future.http://www.profile-comments.com/images/your-welcome/images/u-r-welcome.png

RedNFeisty
06-06-2010, 08:04 AM
I have been watching this board every day for about ten years and posted little as it seemed to always turn into who made who look stupid.Seems recently it has changed and is A LOT more civil.I am not saying no disgreements as that make it fun.I am saying no need to make it personal.I spelled something wrong? so what.run on sentence? so what.not many here are english majors.Did you get my point? that is what matters.I look forward to getting into some debates about the Chiefs in the near future.

I suck at spelling and grammar, no need to worry. If you get slack for it, tell them to fuck off, no worries!!

pr_capone
06-06-2010, 08:05 AM
I will beat the hell out of you with a garden gnome if I ever meet you.

Posted via Mobile Device

LMFAO

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Garden Gnomes were meant to be friendly.

milkman
06-06-2010, 08:13 AM
This is the stupidest fucking thread ever.

Steve
06-06-2010, 08:25 AM
lol,I guess I deserve that.

Steve
06-06-2010, 08:26 AM
The gnome one was actually funny.

Fritz88
06-06-2010, 08:33 AM
If you want football talk, you'll find it here, if you want fucktards, you will find plenty here, CP has it all.

Steve
06-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Out of all the BS thread on this board milkman thinks this is the stupidiest.lol,thats shows your stupidity.

Bwana
06-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Uh-Oh

Rain Man
06-06-2010, 08:38 AM
wow, this thread was just trying to cause trouble.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
06-06-2010, 08:39 AM

Out of all the BS thread on this board milkman thinks this is the stupidiest.lol,thats shows your stupidity.

LMAO. That lasted...

Rain Man
06-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Garden Gnomes were meant to be friendly.

that's what they want you to think. they're just out there in your yard watching you and waiting for the right moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Steve
06-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Actually it wasnt and I told myself I wouldnt get sucked in but I guess I need to find something to do outside.I knew I would catch hell.

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Rainman's avatar just keeps fucking walking. It doesn't stop. It's like that fucking bunny. I want to kill them both.

Rain Man
06-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Actually it wasnt and I told myself I wouldnt get sucked in but I guess I need to find something to do outside.I knew I would catch hell.

I wouldn't go out there. pr-capone and the gnomes are out there, and they're gunning for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
06-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Rainman's avatar just keeps fucking walking. It doesn't stop. It's like that fucking bunny. I want to kill them both.

it's walking toward you when you sleep. remember that.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
06-06-2010, 08:44 AM
LMAO

i just received a 'you wouldn't say that to my face' type private message from Mr. No Need To Make It Personal....

i was kidding when I said your mom was a whore, I had no idea it was true...my bad....

milkman
06-06-2010, 08:46 AM

Maybe.

However, I'm not the one that claims that things have gotten more civil around here.

That is just fucking stupid.

Only a moron would watch this forum and think that it has.

So, in actuallity, it isn't the stupidest thread ever, just the stupidest thread starter.

luv
06-06-2010, 08:46 AM

If you're serious about football talk, and you don't want the drama, then you'd simply post in football threads. This thread has "look at me" written all over it. You started the thread, so you cannot whine when you catch shit for it.

luv
06-06-2010, 08:47 AM

He has to maintain that stick figure body somehow.

the Talking Can
06-06-2010, 08:47 AM
personally, i find the increased civility here appalling....

Bwana
06-06-2010, 08:48 AM
that's what they want you to think. they're just out there in your yard watching you and waiting for the right moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

They will also drop a load in your garden, given the chance. Nasty little bastards! :bang:

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://johnlejeune.com/The_Blog/files/gnome-moon.jpg&sa=X&ei=t7QLTO7XFJTaMefNjLYE&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Qg&usg=AFQjCNHcG2WMy5nvSzj5AEhvnjXpIAYouw

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:49 AM
it's walking toward you when you sleep. remember that.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll have to chain up my laptop in a safe place at night for now on.

stevieray
06-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Hey Steve...STFU.

thank you.

DeezNutz
06-06-2010, 08:51 AM
personally, i find the increased civility here appalling....

Your mother is a woman of exceedingly and shockingly loose morals.

the Talking Can
06-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Your mother is a woman of exceedingly and shockingly loose morals.

my mother WAS a whore....how dare you slander her reformed whoring ways...

a strongly worded and vaguely threatening pm is swiftly coming your way, good sir......

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey! You fucking assholes had better not leave my mother out of this!

Steve
06-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Actually the more I thinkk about it is was a stupid thread.Lmao.

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:57 AM
So, what's everybody having for breakfast this morning?

stevieray
06-06-2010, 08:57 AM
So, what's everybody having for breakfast this morning?

your mom?

wazu
06-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Steve - How could you lurk for 10 years without knowing how this thread would end? Soon you will live in fear like the rest of us and never post as you will have learned that it only invites aggression.

Also, need to change your name to a handle of some kind. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY uses their real first name around here anymore.

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 08:59 AM
your mom?

It's about time!

CosmicPal
06-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Also, need to change your name to a handle of some kind. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY uses their real first name around here anymore.

Thanks for the tip, Adam.

milkman
06-06-2010, 09:06 AM
It's about time!

It's a mercy munch.

RNR
Hey! You ****ing assholes had better not leave my mother out of this!

I have not talked to your mom since she was evicted from the Star Light trailer park. Is she still dancing at the Silver Pole?

Saccopoo
Actually the more I thinkk about it is was a stupid thread.Lmao.

Holy shit. Steve had an epiphany. Maybe lightning will strike twice and he'll figure out that there is a space between a period and the start of the next sentence. Or that "thinkk" doesn't really have two k's.

And yes, I'm a mother fucking English major mother fucker.

KurtCobain
06-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Saccopoo still smells.

luv
06-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Holy shit. Steve had an epiphany. Maybe lightning will strike twice and he'll figure out that there is a space between a period and the start of the next sentence. Or that "thinkk" doesn't really have two k's.

And yes, I'm a mother fucking English major mother fucker.

You left out two commas in your last sentence.

RNR
06-06-2010, 09:14 AM

LMAO

Bwana
06-06-2010, 09:15 AM

:doh!:

Steve
06-06-2010, 09:19 AM
I had another epiphany today.You assholes can actually be kinda fun.

Titty Meat
06-06-2010, 09:21 AM
This dude is creepy.

milkman
06-06-2010, 09:21 AM

I'm just a dumbass that barely graduated high school, so I only see one missed comma.

luv
06-06-2010, 09:23 AM
I'm just a dumbass that barely graduated high school, so I only see one missed comma.

Depends on if he's calling himself a mother fucker.

And, yes, I'm a mother fucking English major, mother fucker.

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 09:26 AM

Maybe luv is thinking that mother fucker needs a hyphen and, as a non-English major, didn't realize that a fucking hyphen is not a fucking comma.

KCUnited
If you're going outside to find something to do, may I suggest killing yourself?

milkman
And yes, I'm a mother ****ing English major / mother ****er.

I'm saying I see the missing comma where I've added the backslash.

Where's the other one?

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Depends on if he's calling himself a mother ****er.

And, yes, I'm a mother ****ing English major, mother ****er.

You only think you're an English major. I'm the real English major around here on any given day.

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm saying I see the missing comma where I've added the backslash.

Where's the other one?

Oh, luv is getting snooty and wants to comma overkill the yes.

milkman
06-06-2010, 09:28 AM
If you're going outside to find something to do, may I suggest killing yourself?

Is that where you'd find an Aids tree?

RNR
06-06-2010, 09:29 AM
LAMO next is the spelling bee~

Steve
06-06-2010, 09:31 AM

I'll get right on that.

cabletech94
06-06-2010, 09:32 AM
this thread has lost its burst.

KCUnited
06-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Is that where you'd find an Aids tree?
Yes, that is the landscaping of choice outside the Prestone taste testing facility.

milkman
06-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes, that is the landscaping of choice outside the Prestone taste testing facility.

LMAO

Crush
06-06-2010, 09:37 AM

It never had a burst to begin with.

cabletech94
06-06-2010, 09:38 AM
It never had a burst to begin with.

i know,isn't it great. oh shit, i forgot to put a space after my first comma.

milkman
06-06-2010, 09:39 AM
i know,isn't it great. oh shit, i forgot to put a space after my first comma.

:facepalm:

CosmicPal
06-06-2010, 09:40 AM

The first letter in your sentence needs to be capitalized. No need for commas though, so you're good there.

luv
06-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Oh, luv is getting snooty and wants to comma overkill the yes.

I'm not being snooty. I don't think I can wrap my simple mind around how to do so. Either way, you missed at least one comma, Mr. English Major.

cabletech94
06-06-2010, 09:46 AM
The first letter in your sentence needs to be capitalized. No need for commas though, so you're good there.

that's kinda my thing man, i don't usually capitalize my letters on chiefsplanet. i'm not for sure why.

and milkman, :clap:.

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm not being snooty. I don't think I can wrap my simple mind around how to do so. Either way, you missed at least one comma, Mr. English Major.

Snooty pooty booty.

Where'd you major at? Wellesley?

Maybe they just didn't have the quality professors at that shitty state university where I happened to matriculate at versus your snooty, highbrow, east coast lib arts school.

pftttttt!

luv
06-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Snooty pooty booty.

Where'd you major at? Wellesley?

Maybe they just didn't have the quality professors at that shitty state university where I happened to matriculate at versus your snooty, highbrow, east coast lib arts school.

pftttttt!

Are you on something?

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Are you on something?

Happiness.

It's the ultimate rush.

luv
06-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Happiness.

It's the ultimate rush.

So, what are you planning on doing with your major? Writer, editor, teacher....?

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Happiness.

It's the ultimate rush.

Actually, I'm about to go make some scotch eggs with an apple-pear chutney. That always fires me up a bit.

I'm also thinking about taking my daughter fishing today.

It's just a happy Sunday luv, especially when I get beat down for missing a comma after chastising someone else about improper grammatical usage. I bask in irony and incongruities. It's like I have to go hug someone just to make up for my hypocrisy, and I get all fired up about spreading love/luv (see that cute usage of the homonystic synonym love/luv, and the sexual innuendo implied in the sentence? Funny, huh!?)

Now I'm really fired up!

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 10:10 AM
So, what are you planning on doing with your major? Writer, editor, teacher....?

Well, I've been doing marketing for the last 13 years or so, though I originally intended on entering law school with post-jurisprudence political ambitions. (An English/History major seemed apropos for a basis for an advanced law degree.) However, I got de-railed on that career path when I decided that moving in with my long distance girlfriend and getting married would be a swell idea. God, I loathe that woman.

Ugly Duck
06-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Saccopoo is so homonystic he makes me sick!

luv
06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Well, I've been doing marketing for the last 13 years or so, though I originally intended on entering law school with post-jurisprudence political ambitions. (An English/History major seemed apropos for a basis for an advanced law degree.) However, I got de-railed on that career path when I decided that moving in with my long distance girlfriend and getting married would be a swell idea. God, I loathe that woman.

It's never too late to do what you want to do. Life kind of derailed me (no guy, kid or anything like that). I'm finally at a point where life has brought me back to deciding just what it is I want to do with the rest of it. It's no advanced law or anything, but I'm currently going to school of an evening to become a paralegal. I like doing the footwork.

RNR
06-06-2010, 10:15 AM

With all your fancy talk I am surpised you found one to begin with~

luv
06-06-2010, 10:18 AM

Don't use his conversations with me to judge him by. He's proven, in badgirl's threads, that he can be pretty nice.

Gadzooks
06-06-2010, 10:21 AM
this thread.is.teh gheyest.thread,,

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 10:22 AM

Girls like fancy talk. And borderline ambiguous homosexuals, so there's still a 50% chance for even you RNR.

Terribilis
06-06-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.morrison-family.org/The_Entry/Journal/Pictures5/Kwith%20gun%20and%20flowers.JPG

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Don't use his conversations with me to judge him by. He's proven, in badgirl's threads, that he can be pretty nice.

I thought I was being nice with you luv. Weren't we just playing? I sincerely apologize if my posts were taken to be anything other than harmless, playful banter.

RNR
06-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Girls like fancy talk. And borderline ambiguously homosexuals, so there's still a 50% chance for even you RNR.

I guess I will take your word that some women and nancy boys find condescending pricks attractive~

luv
06-06-2010, 10:29 AM
I thought I was being nice with you luv. Weren't we just playing? I sincerely apologize if my posts were taken to be anything other than harmless, playful banter.

Oh, we're cool....even if you don't think Leeroy Jenkins is funny. :)

Saccopoo
06-06-2010, 10:31 AM
I guess I will take your word that some women and nancy boys find condescending pricks attractive~

They do. I've got the home movies to prove it. :Pimp:

RNR
06-06-2010, 10:33 AM
They do. I've got the home movies to prove it. :Pimp:

LMAO

Chieftain58
06-06-2010, 10:36 AM

agree

Gonzo
06-06-2010, 10:37 AM

Nancy boys... Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while. I feel as though it's highly underused and should be reintroduced to societies daily vernacular.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
06-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Nancy boys... Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while. I feel as though it's highly underused and should be reintroduced to societies daily vernacular.
Posted via Mobile Device

STFU Sally.

RNR
06-06-2010, 11:57 AM
STFU Sally.

Years ago I was sparring with an aging local pro. He was past his prime but still too good for my young ass. He kept dropping his gloves offering me a shot. He was a light heavy and I would have struggled to get up to middle at the time. I started getting pissed and fed him a couple stiff jabs. He did not even move he let me hit him, and kept it up. Well it came time to let him have it, I set him up with a fake jab and followed with an overhand right flush. He doesnt even blink and spits out his mouth piece and says "thanks Lucy" The laughter was very hard in the gym. I found out later he did the same thing to all the young guys. It was a very humbling moment in my life~

LaChapelle
06-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Before flushing check the cracks in your shit for random patterns
if you check for not so random patterns
6 out of 10 times it spells STEVE

OnTheWarpath15
06-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Dont like it? Leaf.

FYP.