PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV The kiss: Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson

Deberg_1990
06-07-2010, 07:47 AM
Yea, doubtful anyone will care about this....

You can fast forward to approx. 4:25 in

http://www.freep.com/article/20100607/BLOG36/100607007/1035/rss04

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:524450" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=id%3D1640376%26vid%3D524450%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A524450" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0px;padding:4px;width:500px;text-align:center;font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Watch the 2010 MTV Movie Awards at MTV.com!</a></div>

DeezNutz
06-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Unfortunately, you've been banned for posting this weak shit.

BigRichard
06-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Boing!!!

Sofa King
06-07-2010, 07:56 AM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/mccain_sad_070907_FRESH.jpg

RedNFeisty
06-07-2010, 09:13 AM
You know Sandra must be a freak behind closed doors! I have always loved Sandra, I think she is a very smart, classy lady and kudos to her for the life she has made!!

The Franchise
06-07-2010, 10:03 AM
This was interesting back when MTV tried it years ago with Madonna and Britney. And even then it was a pretty weak attempt at ratings.

Art Vader
06-07-2010, 10:31 AM
i got wood just reading the thread title lol BAZOINGGGGGGG

loochy
06-07-2010, 10:32 AM
This was soo weak though. They performed a platonic type kiss. I need a full on face eating and licking episode. :D

Art Vader
06-07-2010, 10:34 AM
This was soo weak though. They performed a platonic type kiss. I need a full on face eating and licking episode. :D

I didn't even watch cause i knew it would just disappoint... the clip playing in my head is much, much better.

ModSocks
06-07-2010, 10:48 AM
That was so awkward and lame. Why the fuck do they need to have all these stupid forced kisses now? Stupid ass MTV awards get dumber every year.

God.....i think im getting old. 2 years from now im going to be just like Frazod.

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 10:51 AM
*yawn*

There were two things worth watching the MTV Movie Awards for:

Katy Perry's tits, seen here:

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/1676058.jpg

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/101673791-450x621.jpg

And Tom Cruise getting every last bit of mileage he can from his Les Grossman role in Tropic Thunder. Plaaya...

Could have done without the Jennifer Lopez.

This Les Grossman shit almost makes me forget he's a Scientologist.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QX8UYFpKs7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QX8UYFpKs7M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Franchise
06-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Katy Perry (while hot as shit) is really starting to get on my nerves. Her songs get progressively more annoying and the way she acts is like nails on a chalkboard. Luckily there is always the mute button.

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Katy Perry (while hot as shit) is really starting to get on my nerves. Her songs get progressively more annoying and the way she acts is like nails on a chalkboard. Luckily there is always the mute button.

She sings?

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2010, 10:59 AM
That sure was anticlimactic.

Mr. Laz
06-07-2010, 11:08 AM
what the hell happened to Scarlett's boobies!?!?!?

RedNFeisty
06-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Okay, after seeing the clip with Tom, I wish I would have watched the awards, I actually forgot they were on. That was too funny, I don't care for him personally, but his movies are pretty entertaining, I think.

Rain Man
06-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Shoulda done Betty White while she was up there.

vailpass
06-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Grown people actually watch these shows?

Sure-Oz
06-07-2010, 12:53 PM
I dvr'ed this shit since i don't want to watch it live

Sure-Oz
06-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Okay, after seeing the clip with Tom, I wish I would have watched the awards, I actually forgot they were on. That was too funny, I don't care for him personally, but his movies are pretty entertaining, I think.

They'll replay it about 10,000 times

Amnorix
06-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Awkward. Very awkward.

MoreLemonPledge
06-07-2010, 01:02 PM
People actually watch these shows?

FYP.

06-07-2010, 02:42 PM
That was pathetic.

BigMeatballDave
06-07-2010, 03:12 PM
She sings?Yes. Just not well. When you're that hot, you dont need to sound good.

JD10367
06-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Yes, the Tom Cruise bit was the highlight.

Ansari was a very weak host. There was way too much swearing (once or twice, funny and shocking; fifty times, tiring and overdone). Most of the host banter wasn't funny or entertaining.

While quick and semi-platonic, I still enjoyed the Sandra-Scarlett kiss. :D

As an awards show, it's a fucking joke. "Twilight" winning anything at all should be outlawed. However, they did add some humor at the end when they won best film, by swearing up a storm (again, not funny any more) when the censor wasn't expecting them to (which made it funny). An f-bomb snuck onto the air, they started bleeping them out, then they stopped and another f-bomb snuck onto the air, LOL. The FCC will come a-callin' on MTV for those two.

As for Tom and his Scientology, I don't begrudge anyone their freedom to believe in whatever they want to. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, L. Ron Hubbard, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, whatever floats your boat. None of us know for sure, so without concrete proof of one way or another, all explanations seem plausible. :shrug:

alpha_omega
06-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Someone still watches MTV?

JD10367
06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Someone still watches MTV?

Not sure. I watch the guide channel on my TiVo. If I scroll by something interesting, I flip to it. Does anyone really watch a particular channel any more?

listopencil
06-07-2010, 03:37 PM
You know Sandra must be a freak behind closed doors!

Yes, she is. We freaks can spot each other a mile away.

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 03:54 PM

Ansari was a very weak host. There was way too much swearing (once or twice, funny and shocking; fifty times, tiring and overdone). Most of the host banter wasn't funny or entertaining.

As an awards show, it's a fucking joke. "Twilight" winning anything at all should be outlawed. However, they did add some humor at the end when they won best film, by swearing up a storm (again, not funny any more) when the censor wasn't expecting them to (which made it funny). An f-bomb snuck onto the air, they started bleeping them out, then they stopped and another f-bomb snuck onto the air, LOL. The FCC will come a-callin' on MTV for those two.

As for Tom and his Scientology, I don't begrudge anyone their freedom to believe in whatever they want to. Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, L. Ron Hubbard, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, whatever floats your boat. None of us know for sure, so without concrete proof of one way or another, all explanations seem plausible. :shrug:

I was just a joke, bro. Just a joke.

JD10367
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I was just a joke, bro. Just a joke.

Wasn't really addressing you, per se, just commenting on Cruise's wackiness. Really, though, from our perspective it (Scientology) seems retarded and stupid. Then again, from the perspective of a non-Christian, I'm sure most of Christianity sounds ridiculous. I don't know where it all came from, and I don't know where we all go, but I think it'll be most interesting to find out who's right...

loochy
06-07-2010, 03:59 PM

But the Scientology way is a bit less plausible.

Bane
06-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Wasn't really addressing you, per se, just commenting on Cruise's wackiness. Really, though, from our perspective it (Scientology) seems retarded and stupid. Then again, from the perspective of a non-Christian, I'm sure most of Christianity sounds ridiculous. I don't know where it all came from, and I don't know where we all go, but I think it'll be most interesting to find out who's right...

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPOfurmrjxo"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPOfurmrjxo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 04:05 PM

Sorry. Assumption on my part, as I was the only person to mention Scientology to that point.

Pioli Zombie
06-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Kissing. Big deal. Tit sucking or carpet licking is what I want to see.

vailpass
06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I laughed when Dan Patrick would refer to her as "Scarlett and her Johannsons".

Tactical Funky
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Yes, she is. We freaks can spot each other a mile away.

Yup. :evil:

MahiMike
06-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Grown people actually watch these shows?

This.