PDA

View Full Version : Life Had a Come to Jesus

MOhillbilly
06-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Mowing the yard and didnt wanna have to get more gas so i was humpin it and BLAM my brain/heart did a reboot. Didnt fall down but hit my wall.
Stone cold went black.nothing. Back to life.

felt like i got hit in the chest with a hammer.
Pushed the mower back up the hill and sat in a fog for dont know how long.

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Doctor. Immediately.

ChiTown
06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Mowing the yard and didnt wanna have to get more gas so i was humpin it and BLAM my brain/heart did a reboot. Didnt fall down but hit my wall.

See a Doctor. Stat.

Pablo
06-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Heat stroke maybe?

Buehler445
Doctor. Immediately.

Do this. Now.

Taco John
Get there now. Or even better, call 911.

MOhillbilly
Doctor. Immediately.

it happened sat. went to the river that afternoon. feel fine.

kepp
Dude, get to a doctor.

tyton75
06-07-2010, 03:45 PM
really are a hillbilly... no dr. needed if there isn't blood

MOhillbilly
Heat stroke maybe?

thats what i think. id been at it hard for about 3 hours straight at that point..

Edit* worked just as hard yesterday and nothin.

Taco John

Glad you feel fine, but I know a guy who had the same experience as you, only he was working in his garage. He relaxed in his recliner for a short nap to recuperate. It turned into a very long one in a box underground.

ROYC75
Better pull it in for a check up, right away there big fella.

Bugeater
06-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Heat stroke maybe?
That's what I'm thinking, it happened to me once. It will take you right down.

ChiTown
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM

I'm not a Dr., but I did uck a medical student one time. This is called a warning sign. The next sign may not read: WARNING. It may read: DEAD END

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM

I'm glad to hear it.

My father felt fine right up to the moment he died without warning at the age of 42.

Go to a doctor and tell him/her what happened.

Pablo
06-07-2010, 03:49 PM
That's what I'm thinking, it happened to me once. It will take you right down.

Same here. Cutting brush all day in August got to me once

ClevelandBronco
06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Glad you feel fine, but I know a guy who had the same experience as you, only he was working in his garage. He relaxed in his recliner for a short nap to recuperate. It turned into a very long one in a box underground.

I'm not a Dr., but I did uck a medical student one time. This is called a warning sign. The next sign may not read: WARNING. It may read: DEAD END

The next time Jesus may be having a "Come to MOhillbilly."

CosmicPal
06-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Glad you're okay, but I agree with those who suggest you see a doctor. Your body is trying to tell you something, and if you don't know what that is- a good doctor will.

Stay well.

Demonpenz
06-07-2010, 03:56 PM
mods? Change to Nohillbilly.

loochy
06-07-2010, 03:57 PM
JFC dude you pull your own tooth, now this. You are one tough and crazy hombre that I'd never want to get in a fight with...

Pants
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
MO, are you afraid of the doctors? It's called "white coat anxiety". Man the fuck up and go have some simple checks done. If it was just a heat stroke, so be it. There's 0 to lose by going to the MD.

ChiTown
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
JFC dude you pull your own tooth, now this. You are one tough and crazy hombre that I'd never want to get in a fight with...

Well, if he is dead, you might have a chance.......

:D

loochy
06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
MO, are you afraid of the doctors? It's called "white coat anxiety". Man the fuck up and go have some simple checks done. If it was just a heat stroke, so be it. There's 0 to lose by going to the MD.

try a few hundred bucks...if you are lucky...

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Basically, a giant THIS to almost the entire thread.

Get this checked out, man.

CoMoChief
06-07-2010, 04:03 PM

Don't worry......Obama will fix that.

DaFace
06-07-2010, 04:06 PM
My dad had what he thought was an asthma attack in the middle of the night a couple weeks back. He felt fine the next morning, but went ahead and called the doc just in case.

Long story short, he had a mild heart attack, and if he hadn't gone in when he did, there's a good chance the next one would have killed him.

It's not worth fucking around with this stuff, man. Talk to a doc. Yesterday.

KChiefs1
06-07-2010, 04:07 PM
thats what i think. id been at it hard for about 3 hours straight at that point..

if it doesn't kill ya it only makes you stronger...:clap:

Frankie
06-07-2010, 04:07 PM

I'm speaking from experience. See the Dr. ASAP. If I had heeded the warnings I at worst would have had a bi-pass that would have rejuvenated my heart by ten years. Now, instead of that I am only lucky that I have a ticker that's only partially damaged. SEE THE DOC!

gblowfish
06-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Go get checked out NOW you stupid bastard...

Frankie
06-07-2010, 04:09 PM

Self diagnosis is only an excuse not to face possible repairs.

ModSocks
06-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Sounds like heat stroke dude. Had one of those.

We were traveling through AZ on our way to Texas one day when our car broke down. It was a short walk from the Hotel to this little liquor store. We had decided to cut through the fence rather than go around.

As im going under the fence, I just remember my eyes going black and passing out. When I woke back, I was in the Hotel room. Felt real groggy, etc.

People really don't understand how much they need to hydrate. I tell everyone all the freaking time that they need to drink up. You go out and work hard all day, not put any water back into your body, next thing you know, you feel faint, dizzy, exhausted, etc.

Drink up next time, dude.

bluehawkdoc
06-07-2010, 04:10 PM
I agree, MOhillbilly. Heat stroke vs TIA (mini-stroke) vs unstable angina are possibilities. You need your vitals signs checked and lab work to rule out other abnormalities (low blood sugar, electrolyte imbalance, cardiac enzymes). Don't wait. If you check out fine, don't consider it a waste of time or $$$. Consider yourself blessed.

Jilly
06-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Ohhhh...what'd he look like? was he black or white?

BTW, glad you're ok, but really, see a dr.

vailpass
06-07-2010, 04:12 PM
My dad had what he thought was an asthma attack in the middle of the night a couple weeks back. He felt fine the next morning, but went ahead and called the doc just in case.

Long story short, he had a mild heart attack, and if he hadn't gone in when he did, there's a good chance the next one would have killed him.

It's not worth ****ing around with this stuff, man. Talk to a doc. Yesterday.

Wow. Glad to hear your dad is okay. Scary stuff right there.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Gotta get checked out MO. Got insurance?

DaFace
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Wow. Glad to hear your dad is okay. Scary stuff right there.

Well, "okay" is a bit of a relative term. He ended up having bypass surgery, so he's recovering at this point. Still, a much preferred mode of operation when compared to dead.

Bwana
06-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Sounds like heat stroke to me, but I would hit the doc if you feel anything else. Were you down on your fluids? Most people don't drink enough water on any given day. A human body needs 8, 8 ounce glasses of water every day, "if there is little activity." For what you were doing, you should have had a lot more. When I'm working out hard, I will drink up to a gallon.

ModSocks
06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Sounds like heat stroke to me, but I would hit the doc if you feel anything else. Were you down on your fluids? Most people don't drink enough water on any given day. A human body needs 8, 8 ounce glasses of water every day, "if there is little activity." For what you were doing, you should have had a lot more. When I'm working out hard, I will drink up to a gallon.

Yep. Water goes a long way and people dont realize how much they need to drink. When i work in the shop, we would always grill each other and make sure we're all drinking enough water.

RNR
06-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Some things you can not just shake off. I am someone who can relate to you as I don't go to doctors. The last time I did my back was trashed and I simply could not stand up straight and could not tough it out. A few weeks back I caught ill and had fever dreams and went to freezing then burning. I missed two days work (something I never do) I waited it out and my kids and co-workers kept telling me I should see a doctor. I don't have a doctor and the few times I have gone I just picked one out of the book. What you described could take you out. It is up to you but unless you are cool with cashing in you may want to see a saw bones over this~

Silock
06-07-2010, 04:22 PM

A few hundred bucks vs. death... hmm... tough choice.

Ugly Duck
06-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Downside to seeing a doc: Out a coupla hundred.
Upside to seeing a doc: Might save yer freakin life.

Sure-Oz
06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Simple, go see a dr, don't fuck around, live longer

Mosbonian
06-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Right now my wife is in KC helping her Mom make funeral arrangements for my wife's oldest sister who died of a massive heart attack at 56. She didn't always heed the warning signs that the body gives (even though she was a nurse) and now her Mother is having to make her funeral arrangements. Even worse was that her Mom was the person who found her when she didn't show up for work.

The last thing you want is one of your family having to make that discovery....

Go see a Dr.....

mmaddog

Phobia
06-07-2010, 04:36 PM
MOHB - you are a giant wussy if you don't perform open heart surgery on yourself with a Gerber and a mirror. It's just a bypass valve. Read the instructions first.

RNR
06-07-2010, 04:39 PM
MOHB - you are a giant wussy if you don't perform open heart surgery on yourself with a Gerber and a mirror. It's just a bypass valve. Read the instructions first.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
06-07-2010, 04:41 PM

ROFL

I know I've only been here for 5 years, but that's the first Gerber reference I've heard here.

You're a funny guy, Phil.

http://skyjude.users.btopenworld.com/Images/goodfellas02.jpg

Psyko Tek
06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Ohhhh...what'd he look like? was he black or white?

strangely enough Mexican

dude see a dr
just buried a friend he was 49

vailpass
06-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Yep. Water goes a long way and people dont realize how much they need to drink. When i work in the shop, we would always grill each other and make sure we're all drinking enough water.

Thing about it is you have to drink the water BEFORE you feel the symptoms. Once you go too far into heatstroke it is too late.
You learn that shit real fast living in the desert.

Bwana
06-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Thing about it is you have to drink the water BEFORE you feel the symptoms. Once you go too far into heatstroke it is too late.

Without question.

vailpass
06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Without question.

Sounds like you know your way around the heat stroke rules.

Last year a guy out in the dunes took the heatstroke, fell off his quad and stayed down.
He was cold and clammy and shaking.
Butthead thought beer had water in it and that's all he drank all day in 115 degree sun.
Heard the heat stroke ended up damaging his kidney.

sparkky
06-07-2010, 04:55 PM
yup, sounds like a trip to the vet is in order.

ModSocks
06-07-2010, 04:56 PM

Yep. People take it for granted too often because they don't see themselves sweating it out. But, just because you're not sweating profusely does not mean that you are not dehydrating. Like I said, not drinking water is a big no-no here at the shop; sweating our not. we put a huge emphasis on it. Especially for the body guys. They sand away for 8 hrs a day..that shit drains you.

RNR
06-07-2010, 05:02 PM

Last year a guy out in the dunes took the heatstroke, fell off his quad and stayed down.
Butthead thought beer had water in it and that's all he drank all day in 115 degree sun.

A very good friend of mine who I worked with for years and was a horse. He was the farthest thing from a nancy boy, a really tough and strong guy. He had a heatstroke on the job one day. He just quit sweating and fell over. He was never the same. The heat would take him down. It is serious shit and nothing to play around with~

bevischief
06-07-2010, 05:15 PM
er now.

bevischief
06-07-2010, 05:16 PM
2 beers, 1 water, now go to the doctor!

BigOlChiefsfan
06-07-2010, 05:53 PM

A blockage in the heart's arteries may reduce or completely cut off the blood supply to a portion of the heart. This can cause a blood clot to form and totally stop blood flow in a coronary artery, resulting in a heart attack (also called an acute myocardial infarction or MI).

Irreversible injury to the heart muscle usually occurs if medical help is not received promptly. Unfortunately, it is common for people to dismiss heart attack symptoms.
What are the warning signs of a heart attack?

The American Heart Association and other medical experts say the body likely will send one or more of these warning signals of a heart attack:

* Uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest lasting more than a few minutes.
* Pain spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms. The pain may be mild to intense. It may feel like pressure, tightness, burning, or heavy weight. It may be located in the chest, upper abdomen, neck, jaw, or inside the arms or shoulders.
* Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea or shortness of breath.
* Anxiety, nervousness and/or cold, sweaty skin.
* Paleness or pallor.
* Increased or irregular heart rate.
* Feeling of impending doom.

Mo, I'm in favor of toughing it out for this 'n that, but heart attacks...you can't tough 'em out. You can ignore 'em a time or two but you'd be smarter to pay attention. There's some folks counting on you, so do your part to hang around.

link 1 (http://www.healthcentral.com/heart-disease/patient-guide-44608-6.html)
link 2 (http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Heart%20attack)

teedubya
06-07-2010, 06:00 PM
No need to see a doctor, MOHillbilly... your posts aren't that funny.

If this were Rainman or FAX.. I'd DEFINITELY recommend they go, though. :-D

Gonzo
06-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Mo, as much as you booze it up, I'm sure it was dehydration. But man, you need to go get a checkup.
Posted via Mobile Device

CosmicPal
06-07-2010, 06:06 PM

A few hundred bucks? Sheeeeeet, that's nothing!

Besides, if he has insurance, his doctor visit may be nothing more than a $15 co-pay.

If he doesn't have insurance, then he needs to consider a local health clinic.

Even then, a few hundred bucks is absolutely nothing compared to the value of living a long, enriching life.

Zebedee DuBois
06-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Come on people! What have you got against the natural selection process?

j/k see dr.

RNR
06-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Come on people! What have you got against the natural selection process?

j/k see dr.

Good to see you around! one of the coolest posters on the Planet~

MahiMike
06-07-2010, 06:13 PM
how hot was it? Pretty humid? Did you drink a lot the night before?

petegz28
06-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Dude you need to get checked to see if you had a heart attack

Sofa King
06-07-2010, 06:19 PM
so he posts this, then leaves the rest of the day?

he better be ok.....

JD10367
06-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Might be heat stroke. Might not.

Let's look at the options.

a. Go to the doc, it was nothing, you're out a $20 copay.
b. Go to the doc, it's serious, you saved your life.
c. Don't go to the doc, it was nothing, you save twenty bucks.
d. Don't go to the doc, it's serious, you die.

Given the risk/reward, I think the decision is obvious.

boogblaster
06-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Had a couple heat related black outs in hay barns barning hay when I was younger .. yea too much heat and not enough liquid can be dangerous ....

MahiMike
06-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Might be heat stroke. Might not.

Let's look at the options.

a. Go to the doc, it was nothing, you're out a $20 copay.
b. Go to the doc, it's serious, you saved your life.
c. Don't go to the doc, it was nothing, you save twenty bucks.
d. Don't go to the doc, it's serious, you die.

Given the risk/reward, I think the decision is obvious.

e. Doc requests all kinds of tests $1,000+

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2010, 06:22 PM
http://www.eyje.com/images/emimages/you-gonna-die.jpg

JD10367
06-07-2010, 06:24 PM
e. Doc requests all kinds of tests $1,000+

If he has health insurance, he has a copay. The first and most important test they do is an EKG. They will know immediately if there's heart damage. They might move on to an MRI or even a nuclear stress test. None of those three will cost him "thousands".

Death, on the other hand, has no price tag.

Psyko Tek
06-07-2010, 06:33 PM
dieing is free
its the postage and handling that cost you

jidar
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
If he has health insurance, he has a copay. The first and most important test they do is an EKG. They will know immediately if there's heart damage. They might move on to an MRI or even a nuclear stress test. None of those three will cost him "thousands".

Death, on the other hand, has no price tag.

Depending on where you are an MRI can be thousands.

Bwana
06-07-2010, 06:45 PM

At a buck fifteen, you had damn well better be drinking water like a camel, along with your beer, or dehydration is inevitable. Heat stroke is also VERY likely under those conditions.

Iowanian
06-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Doctor. Immediately.do it.

I'm not a big fan of needless doctor visits, but I do recall what you've said about your father, and it's not been the best week for me to know a person with something strange happening. I don't really want to hear of another wtf death.

Go. do it for your wife and kid.

JD10367
06-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Depending on where you are an MRI can be thousands.

A funeral costs more.

(Unless he owns a lot of property and his wife owns a shovel.)

RNR
06-07-2010, 07:04 PM
At a buck fifteen, you had damn well better be drinking water like a camel, along with your beer, or dehydration is inevitable. Heat stroke is also VERY likely under those conditions.

Dang Bawna I have seen pics of you and you look closer to a buck 90~

Bwana
06-07-2010, 07:07 PM

LMAO

FAX
06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Dang, Mr. MOhillbilly. I'm losing count of the dude people I have known who were just doing normal stuff like running, biking, working, playing sports, getting dressed, or screwing and "BAM" - out like a light. I'd hate to lose you in a similar fashion.

I think you probably experienced a blackout due to acute hyperthermia. Here's what you should know about that ... it can be life threatening. On the other hand, you could have had a minor heart attack or a TIA. I am adding my voice to those who are suggesting a visit to a physician ... and not a hillbilly physician, either. A real physician. I'm completely certain that a cabbage poultice won't help you. Neither will rubbing a toad on your forehead.

FAX

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.eyje.com/images/emimages/you-gonna-die.jpg

Classless POS

SAUTO
06-07-2010, 07:29 PM
my bro was 35 amd rough and tumble, wasnt feeling real great for a couple of days. climbed on his wife and had a massive heart attack and died last summer.

he had a doctor appt the next day.

go see a doctor. i havent been my self in several years but i think its time for a check up
Posted via Mobile Device

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Classless POS

I posted it out of concern. So why don't you go vaccinate a pitbull and shove it up your ass.

Seriously, MO, see a doctor so you don't die.

Dayze
06-07-2010, 07:38 PM
similar thing happened to me last year; went down to a knee and damn near passed out.

went to the doc, checked out fine; said it was just heat related etc.

right then I decided to get a rider mower when I get our next house.

hope all is well MO.

Frankie
06-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bottom line. None of us here are physicians. I would take the side of caution.

Frazod
06-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I figure you're too pig-headed to go to the doctor, but hopefully you will. Good luck either way.

Bwana
06-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Bottom line. None of us here are physicians. I would take the side of caution.

Perhaps not, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.

Frankie
06-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Perhaps not, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.

:LOL:
Okay I HAVE used that line here before. Nevertheless, I still find it funny. Well done.

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2010, 07:54 PM
similar thing happened to me last year; went down to a knee and damn near passed out.

went to the doc, checked out fine; said it was just heat related etc.

right then I decided to get a rider mower when I get our next house.

hope all is well MO.

What's wrong with you guys, don't you have any Mexicans out there?

Chief Pote
06-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh shit....Mo hasn't posted since 5:45....hope it didn't get him.

Dayze
06-07-2010, 08:00 PM
What's wrong with you guys, don't you have any Mexicans out there?

ROFL

noted.

Groves
06-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Glad you're ok, MO. Doc or no doc, do what you want.

As for the come to Jesus...you're due for one of those, too. Big balls only gets you so far in life.

How's that garden?

Dave Lane
06-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Same here. Cutting brush all day in August got to me once

Happened to me in Arkansas once running across a field in 100 degree heat

RJ
06-07-2010, 09:23 PM
MO, you can add me to the list of folks who advise you visit a doctor. Just make an appointment and talk to a doc and let him tell you it was nothing if that's all it was. You have people who count on you to healthy.

LetsSignRussell
06-07-2010, 09:48 PM
see a meteorologist

Rain Man
06-07-2010, 09:51 PM
That stuff is scary, whether it's heat stroke or something else.

I was in an airport once about a dozen years ago, waiting to board. I was standing there minding my own business, and all of a sudden - WHAM! It was like one heartbeat came through at 20 times the normal power. My vision tunneled and I thought for sure that it was the end. I think I passed out for a microsecond on my feet and then everything went back to normal other than an elevated heart rate for a while, which was probably more panic than anything.

I went to a doctor immediately and they said everything looked normal. I have no medical knowledge, but I kind of think that maybe one of my heart valves munched a blood clot or something.

BigOlChiefsfan
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Til you go to the doctor - take a 'baby aspirin' and 3 or 4 fish oil caps daily.

BigChiefFan
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Don't fuck around with this. My Grandpa died the same way.

FAX
06-07-2010, 11:40 PM
That stuff is scary, whether it's heat stroke or something else.

I was in an airport once about a dozen years ago, waiting to board. I was standing there minding my own business, and all of a sudden - WHAM! It was like one heartbeat came through at 20 times the normal power. My vision tunneled and I thought for sure that it was the end. I think I passed out for a microsecond on my feet and then everything went back to normal other than an elevated heart rate for a while, which was probably more panic than anything.

I went to a doctor immediately and they said everything looked normal. I have no medical knowledge, but I kind of think that maybe one of my heart valves munched a blood clot or something.

That's nothing, Mr. Rain Man.

I once found myself spending the night with a beautiful girl (whose impressive tittahs and long, blond hair sparked an evening of hedonistic lust) when I suddenly awoke to the realization I had to relieve myself of some portion of the 800 beers I had consumed earlier in the evening. The room was both completely dark and unfamiliar to me and, due to these unfortunate facts, as I made my way to the bathroom, I walked full speed and headlong into a wall whilst experiencing a full erection. I thought I had died and gone to Hell.

FAX

Inspector
06-08-2010, 06:27 AM
I cannot add anything that hasn't already been posted.

Picture your wife and child without you as part of their life.

You seem like a pretty solid guy and good family man. They need you to be around for a long time.

Do it for them. If you care about their future. And do it for yourself.

And reply so everyone will know you aren't already talkng to Jesus for real.

Radar Chief
06-08-2010, 06:50 AM
I figure you're too pig-headed to go to the doctor, but hopefully you will. Good luck either way.

What, the guy that wanted to extract his own tooth? :shrug:
You know, MO, it probably is nothing so what does it really hurt to go get it checked out? A few dollars spent is worth the knowledge that your gear is ready for the trail.

Otter
06-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Ya know Mo, I absolutely dread going to doctors or a hospital. Much of the has to do with the fact that every time I was there one of my bones was facing the wrong way and another was seeing my grandpa for one of the last times before he passed away.

I think the relationship i built between the two is related to one of the same reasons I can't eat Polish sausage to this day. I came down with a really bad case of flu right after eating it and it still has a pseudo cause-effect relationship in my sub conscience to this day.

I'm not gonna tell ya what to do, hell, I'm just as stubborn as you are but don't confuse the cause-effect relationship if that's what is causing the problem like it has for me in the past.

Hopefully that makes sense on some level.

Chief Henry
06-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Just do it. Get to your doctor ASAP...and then stop by and review your life insurance promptly.

stevieray
06-08-2010, 07:26 AM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

damn.

morphius
06-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Seriously, does anyone here know how to get of Mo off the board, or know someone who can check on him? He didn't fill out the next of kin, so I don't have anyone to contact.

seclark
06-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Seriously, does anyone here know how to get of Mo off the board, or know someone who can check on him? He didn't fill out the next of kin, so I don't have anyone to contact.

send me a pm...i've got a number.
sec

Sofa King
06-08-2010, 07:40 AM

He's online now, but not posting in here...

seclark
06-08-2010, 07:44 AM
send me a pm...i've got a number.
sec

just talked to the mean bastard...he's still alive.
sec

MOhillbilly
06-08-2010, 07:45 AM
I dont post from home. No cable = dial up. fuck that. I will atleast call and talk to the nurse today. God you guys are worse than my mom.:)

morphius
06-08-2010, 07:50 AM
just talked to the mean bastard...he's still alive.
sec
Cool! Thanks SEC!

Just didn't want to have the stubborn bastard lying on his floor dying while we all say, "Hey go to a Doctor!".

Otter
06-08-2010, 07:52 AM
I dont post from home. No cable = dial up. **** that. I will atleast call and talk to the nurse today. God you guys are worse than my mom.:)

Hey, when we decide to rumble with PatriotsPlanet who do you think we expect to lead the the charge?

seclark
06-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Cool! Thanks SEC!

Just didn't want to have the stubborn bastard lying on his floor dying while we all say, "Hey go to a Doctor!".

no problem...i was worried too. if he died, i wanted first dibs on his ice pick.
sec

MOhillbilly
06-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Hey, when we decide to rumble with PatriotsPlanet who do you think we expect to lead the the charge?

rainman?

morphius
06-08-2010, 08:01 AM
no problem...i was worried too. if he died, i wanted first dibs on his ice pick.
sec
lol, well, it is good to have that kind of thing worked out ahead of time, lol.

Otter
06-08-2010, 08:26 AM

I'm 5' 9" and change 188lb and Bwana has a good 3 or 4 inches on me and what I'm guessing is about 10-15lbs.

Sorry, still catching up on this thread.

loochy
06-08-2010, 08:32 AM
A few hundred bucks? Sheeeeeet, that's nothing!

Besides, if he has insurance, his doctor visit may be nothing more than a $15 co-pay.

If he doesn't have insurance, then he needs to consider a local health clinic.

Even then, a few hundred bucks is absolutely nothing compared to the value of living a long, enriching life.

I'm not defending it...I'm just saying. I mean this IS the guy that ripped out his own tooth.

Sofa King
06-08-2010, 08:41 AM
I dont post from home. No cable = dial up. **** that. I will atleast call and talk to the nurse today. God you guys are worse than my mom.:)

i'd tell you to eat your vegetables, but i'm sure that wouldn't be easy for you with no teeth...

BIG_DADDY
06-08-2010, 08:43 AM
sec

I got the dog. Seriously, good to see you're still scratching now go get checked out you stubborn fuck

Rain Man
06-08-2010, 08:45 AM
That's nothing, Mr. Rain Man.

I once found myself spending the night with a beautiful girl (whose impressive tittahs and long, blond hair sparked an evening of hedonistic lust) when I suddenly awoke to the realization I had to relieve myself of some portion of the 800 beers I had consumed earlier in the evening. The room was both completely dark and unfamiliar to me and, due to these unfortunate facts, as I made my way to the bathroom, I walked full speed and headlong into a wall whilst experiencing a full erection. I thought I had died and gone to Hell.

FAX

stories like that scare me to death. they make you realize how fragile life and erections are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chazno
06-08-2010, 09:19 AM
My dad didn't like doctors either. It was three days after the heart attack he didn't know he had that he collapsed. He had three strokes while operating on the damage. We were told that he'd never see or talk and possible hear again and would require 24 hour care. I am saddened that he never saw me get married or his two beautiful grand daughters, but I thank the lord that took him home a couple days later.

Your choice.

Demonpenz
06-08-2010, 09:26 AM
In a cruel twist of irony the bum that he tuned up awhile back is actually a doctor...the doctor was just trying to see how the other half lives...like bruce wayne in batman begins.

tooge
06-08-2010, 09:48 AM
do a stress test at the doctor. That way you know if the ticker is good or not. It sucks for about 10 minutes, but not as bad as having your wife and kid find you dead in a pile of crap next to the toilet

MOhillbilly
06-08-2010, 09:49 AM
do a stress test at the doctor. That way you know if the ticker is good or not. It sucks for about 10 minutes, but not as bad as having your wife and kid find you dead in a pile of crap next to the toilet

you know what the last thing elvis said was????

hilight - Corn?

raybec 4
06-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Don't listen to these dudes, your little blackout just means you either drank too much water or you weren't working hard enough. Oh, and drink more whiskey

Chief Faithful
06-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Get checked out because you don't want to miss watching the Chiefs rise from the ashes.

A riding mower with a beer holder wouldn't hurt.

ChiTown
06-08-2010, 10:46 AM
you know what the last thing elvis said was????

Corn?

"F uck, I'm outta butt-wipe!"

Frankie
06-08-2010, 02:41 PM
...I walked full speed and headlong into a wall whilst experiencing a full erection.

FAX

Don't tell me, don't tell me,.... you broke your nose, Mr. FAX.

Sofa King
06-08-2010, 02:44 PM

oooooooOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!! SNAP!

Iowanian
06-08-2010, 02:53 PM
I think Frankie is trying to teach a lesson about ramming his nose into a man pelvis.

RJ
06-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Cool! Thanks SEC!

And a tombstone that reads....

Here lies MO

He should have gone to the damned doctor

FAX
06-08-2010, 03:54 PM

ROFL

If only I had done, Mr. Frankie. But sadly, no.

Instead, I punched a Mr. Happy-sized hole right through two layers of sheet rock and four inches of fiberglass insulation. At first, I thought I was going to have to repair the wall, but it turned out she just wanted me to sign my name to the damage with a Sharpie.

FAX

DeezNutz
06-08-2010, 03:56 PM
ROFL

Instead, I punched a Mr. Happy-sized hole right through two layers of sheet rock and four inches of fiberglass insulation. At first, I thought I was going to have to repair the wall, but it turned out she just wanted me to sign my name to the damage with a Sharpie.

FAX

It's amazing that you lined up with that nail hole, Mr. FAX. It is indeed a charmed life.

JD10367
06-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Dude. What the fuck. Never mind the doctor, spend the money on a cable modem, that's more important! No wonder you're having issues, you can't download porn at home!

JD10367
06-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Happened to me in Arkansas once running across a field in 100 degree heat

http://haffnewie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/forrest-gump3.jpg

sparkky
06-09-2010, 09:02 AM
one of the hardest things in a man's life is coming to the realization he ain't the scrappin', ruttin' young buck of the heard anymore.
we'd rather stop and ask directions than admit that.

In December when I finally came to the realization I just couldn't work anymore DW and I went to my doctor to talk about disability he said "I've known you were done 2 years ago, YOU just wouldn't face it."

that was a tough day.

DonTellMeShowMe
06-09-2010, 09:09 AM
http://haffnewie.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/forrest-gump3.jpg

hahaha

MOhillbilly
06-09-2010, 09:18 AM
one of the hardest things in a man's life is coming to the realization he ain't the scrappin', ruttin' young buck of the heard anymore.
we'd rather stop and ask directions than admit that.

In December when I finally came to the realization I just couldn't work anymore DW and I went to my doctor to talk about disability he said "I've known you were done 2 years ago, YOU just wouldn't face it."

that was a tough day.

Something wont let me slow up. Grinder.

bevischief
06-09-2010, 09:29 AM
ROFL

FAX

ROFL

Otter
06-09-2010, 09:29 AM
This same thing happened to my uncle. When he finally woke up he his fingernails were painted pink, had a set of boobies drawn on his back and his butt hole was the size of the Lincoln tunnel.

The good news is that it wasn't his heart. The bad news is that he's somebody's prison bitch.

Have you found yourself wearing an orange jump suit and being escorted around a large fenced in yard while holding onto a large man's inside out front pocket?

We'll get to the bottom of this.

Frankie
06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
ROFL

FAX

:LOL:

Pretty good. But I'm not totally impressed as personally I would have snapped a stud.
;)

Barret
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Mo, Next time just put some Tussin on it. Save the cost of a doctor.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwngS34B_Vw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwngS34B_Vw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>