PDA

View Full Version : Football Trouble brewing in Sandy eggo?

BossChief
06-09-2010, 02:19 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8188d17c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Chargers' Jackson, McNeill face pay cuts if they don't sign tenders

NFL.com

The San Diego Chargers have drawn a line in the sand with restricted free agents Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeill, warning them that their 2010 salaries will be cut deeply if they don't sign their tenders by June 15, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Tuesday.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai

General manager A.J. Smith told the newspaper that the Chargers sent letters to Jackson, their leading receiver in 2009, and McNeill, their starting left tackle.

Sources told the Union-Tribune that sending letters to the players only would exacerbate the situation and that both are prepared to sit out at least a portion of the 2010 season and potentially all of it.

Jackson, 27, made the Pro Bowl for the first time last season after totaling 1,167 receiving yards and a career-high nine touchdowns. McNeill, 26, is a two-time Pro Bowl selection.

Jackson's salary would be reduced from $3.268 million to $583,000 if he doesn't sign in the next week. McNeill's salary would drop from $3.168 million to $600,000.

Linebacker Shawne Merriman also has missed offseason workouts, but his tender ($3.269 million) is for 110 percent of his 2009 salary.

Quesadilla Joe
06-09-2010, 02:21 AM
Hopefully McDaniels gets Dumervil signed before the 15th to further infuriate the Chargers FA's. AJ Smith knows there is no way in hell he can afford to resign all of his guys after Philip Rivers got that $100 million contract.

valheru
06-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Lol...someone needs to leggo the sandy Eggo!

The Bad Guy
06-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Hopefully McDaniels gets Dumervil signed before the 15th to further infuriate the Chargers FA's. AJ Smith knows there is no way in hell he can afford to resign all of his guys after Philip Rivers got that $100 million contract.

You know what I realized? That you know nothing about how football works.

Signing Elvis Dumervil does NOTHING absolutely NOTHING for Vincent Jackson and McNeill.

Also, tons of teams have 100 million dollar QBs. Signing Tom Brady to 100 mill really did hamper the Patriots. Same with the Eagles, and Colts.

It's pathetic anymore how little you understand.

TRR
06-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Isn't Vincent Jackson also facing a suspension? I thought I read something about him possibly being suspended for off the field issues this offseason...
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15
06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Isn't Vincent Jackson also facing a suspension? I thought I read something about him possibly being suspended for off the field issues this offseason...
Posted via Mobile Device

Potentially the 1st game of the year for a DUI issue, IIRC.

Not official yet, AFAIK.

talastan
06-09-2010, 08:16 AM

I'd prefer that Sandy Eggo doesn't get any of their guys signed, and you guys don't get Dumervil signed either! :D That said, These guys will have a contract this year. Especially if there is a lockout next year, they'll want to get paid something; provided I'm understanding it correctly. It just seems stupid that they will take a huge hit on salary like that. :shrug:

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-09-2010, 03:56 PM
B.J. McKay and his good buddy Bear.

(honk-honk!)

BossChief
06-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Updating this...The Chargers signed Tre Thomas today.

Quesadilla Joe
06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
You know what I realized? That you know nothing about how football works.

Signing Elvis Dumervil does NOTHING absolutely NOTHING for Vincent Jackson and McNeill.

Yes it does. Denver already gave Chris Kuper a 6 year $30,000,000 contract and if we give Dumervil a contract it will do nothing but piss off McNeil and Jackson. The Chargers are blaming the uncapped year and the CBA situation for not being able to give those guys extensions and if Denver gives two of the three RFA's on their roster longterm deals it will make Jackson, McNeil, Floyd, Merriman, and Sproles want one even more. They will not be able to keep all of those guys next year especially since Antonio Gates will also be a free agent next year.

BossChief
06-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Yes it does. Denver already gave Chris Kuper a 6 year $30,000,000 contract and if we give Dumervil a contract it will do nothing but piss off McNeil and Jackson. The Chargers are blaming the uncapped year and the CBA situation for not being able to give those guys extensions and if Denver gives two of the three RFA's on their roster longterm deals it will make Jackson, McNeil, Floyd, Merriman, and Sproles want one even more. They will not be able to keep all of those guys next year especially since Antonio Gates will also be a free agent next year.

No.

The only deals McNeil and Jackson are gonna care about are the deals that other players, that play their respective positions, have signed recently.

That is market value.

Vincent Jackson will want Fitzgerald type coin (if not more...depending on how much Wayne, Andre Johnson and similar all pro calibur players sign for) and Oneil will want to be paid like the best OLT in the NFL.

Thats how it works for agents working for a commision, so you know.

Whatever a fucking guard makes is totally irrevelant...so is how much a pass rusher makes for a division rival.

SnakeXJones
06-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Yes it does. Denver already gave Chris Kuper a 6 year $30,000,000 contract and if we give Dumervil a contract it will do nothing but piss off McNeil and Jackson. The Chargers are blaming the uncapped year and the CBA situation for not being able to give those guys extensions and if Denver gives two of the three RFA's on their roster longterm deals it will make Jackson, McNeil, Floyd, Merriman, and Sproles want one even more. They will not be able to keep all of those guys next year especially since Antonio Gates will also be a free agent next year. You somehow always turn a topic total non-donkey related thread to full blown donkey thread

Quesadilla Joe
06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
No.

The only deals McNeil and Jackson are gonna care about are the deals that other players, that play their respective positions, have signed recently.

That is market value.

Vincent Jackson will want Fitzgerald type coin (if not more...depending on how much Wayne, Andre Johnson and similar all pro calibur players sign for) and Oneil will want to be paid like the best OLT in the NFL.

Thats how it works for agents working for a commision, so you know.

Whatever a ****ing guard makes is totally irrevelant...so is how much a pass rusher makes for a division rival.

In a normal year I agree that VJ and McNeil wouldn't care about Dumervil and Kuper getting contracts... BUT this isn't a normal year. The Chargers are telling them they can't give out a longterm deal because of the uncertainty of the CBA next year, and when Denver gives two of their RFA's longterm deals it has to make Jackson and McNeil upset.

lostcause
06-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Ah hell, just burn Invesco to the ground.

BossChief
06-10-2010, 12:54 AM
In a normal year I agree that VJ and McNeil wouldn't care about Dumervil and Kuper getting contracts... BUT this isn't a normal year. The Chargers are telling them they can't give out a longterm deal because of the uncertainty of the CBA next year, and when Denver gives two of their RFA's longterm deals it has to make Jackson and McNeil upset.

No, down boy. No jumping on the furniture.

Giving a good guard a contract averaging 5 million a year and having the teams pass rusher wanting a better contract (and not getting one at this point) have NOTHING to do with a wideout and OLT looking for HUGE free agent deals on other teams.

Only in your mind it does

Quesadilla Joe
06-10-2010, 12:58 AM
No, down boy. No jumping on the furniture.

Giving a good guard a contract averaging 5 million a year and having the teams pass rusher wanting a better contract (and not getting one at this point) have NOTHING to do with a wideout and OLT looking for HUGE free agent deals on other teams.

Only in your mind it does

If any high-tendered RFA gets a longterm contract it means something to Jackson and McNeil. They are thinking how come those teams are taking care of their proven players and our team isn't doing shit to take care of us. If a new CBA gets worked out I could see a lot of those players wanted to get the hell away from AJ Smith.

BossChief
06-10-2010, 01:11 AM
If any high-tendered RFA gets a longterm contract it means something to Jackson and McNeil. They are thinking how come those teams are taking care of their proven players and our team isn't doing shit to take care of us. If a new CBA gets worked out I could see a lot of those players wanted to get the hell away from AJ Smith.

Dude, get a clue.

You are talking as if your team already signed Dumervil to a big deal.

They havent.

I think its funny as hell that you really think you are making points, when you are just proving what a fool you are concerning most of your views.

At least its good entertainment.

"yeah, my team resigning a guard for 5/year is totally fucking with the heads of Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeil to the point they dont want to be Chargers anymore" /knowsnothing.

Quesadilla Joe
06-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Dude, get a clue.

You are talking as if your team already signed Dumervil to a big deal.

They havent.

I think its funny as hell that you really think you are making points, when you are just proving what a fool you are concerning most of your views.

At least its good entertainment.

"yeah, my team resigning a guard for 5/year is totally ****ing with the heads of Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeil to the point they dont want to be Chargers anymore" /knowsnothing.

You have no RFA's on your team that are actually worth locking up long term so you haven't had Adam Schefter, Chris Mortenson, and Mike Lombardi coming on your local radio shows discussing the RFA's. Everything I have said is legit.

And Dumervil will get an extension before training camp. Probably in the next week or so.

BossChief
06-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Holy mother of GOD!

Do I think SD is terrible at retaining its own players? YES, but they seem to be pretty good at drafting the replacement players.

Do I think Denver resigning a guard to a deal that averages 5/yr effects -in any way- effects players that are looking for 10/year (or more give or take a couple mill) at their respective positions? Fuck no, I'd be a fool.

Do I think that Denver shipping out, arguably, its two best players in consecutive years and alienating many others (which results in the players getting cut/traded like Sheffler/Andre...or coaches like Nolan) and then signing a guard to a contract averaging 5 mill/yr says ANYTHING about the team being good at retaining its own players and sets the example for free agents to strive to play for and turn their back on their respective teams because they dont manage players correctly?

LOL, come on dude...even YOU cant believe THAT...or can you?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Holy mother of GOD!

LMAO KnowMo shall NOT be swayed!

talastan
06-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Ah hell, just burn Invesco to the ground.

Jamal Charles already did!! :D

J Diddy
06-10-2010, 10:34 AM
You have no RFA's on your team that are actually worth locking up long term so you haven't had Adam Schefter, Chris Mortenson, and Mike Lombardi coming on your local radio shows discussing the RFA's. Everything I have said is legit.

And Dumervil will get an extension before training camp. Probably in the next week or so.

blow monkeys

boogblaster
06-10-2010, 11:20 AM
donks know knowmo

Mile High Mania
06-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Denver's actions won't do much of anything to the SD players... it's not as if these are the only 3 players in the league facing this situation.

Denver just needs to pull their head from their ass and get a deal done with ED... quit dicking around and make it happen. The defense has been a horrific problem, they've made many new upgrades... sign ED long term and move on.

1ChiefsDan
06-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Denver's actions won't do much of anything to the SD players... it's not as if these are the only 3 players in the league facing this situation.

Denver just needs to pull their head from their ass and get a deal done with ED... quit dicking around and make it happen. The defense has been a horrific problem, they've made many new upgrades... sign ED long term and move on.I think there is a little blue pill to help the donkeys with this.

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 04:15 AM
No.

That is market value.

No.

Darrelle Revis cares that people who play other positions are getting longterm deals.

Revis pointed out that other players have received new deals. "Patrick Willis got paid," Revis said. "A couple of other people got paid. The Jets need to pay their guys."
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/11/darrelle-revis-defends-his-effort-to-get-asomugha-money/

:)

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2010, 10:04 AM
No.

Darrelle Revis cares that people who play other positions are getting longterm deals.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/11/darrelle-revis-defends-his-effort-to-get-asomugha-money/

:)

Now you see WHO we've been saving that cap money for.

Come on down Darrelle, and start CAKIN' PATNA!

Love,

ROR/KC Chiefs

talastan
06-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Now you see WHO we've been saving that cap money for.

Come on down Darrelle, and start CAKIN' PATNA!

Love,

ROR/KC Chiefs

Not that we'd have any chance of it ever happening, but Revis with Flowers and Berry! :eek: QB's everywhere would just cry. :evil:

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Not that we'd have any chance of it ever happening, but Revis with Flowers and Berry! :eek: QB's everywhere would just cry. :evil:

Fuck; I would cry.

Tears of never-ending joy, that is. ;)

talastan
06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
****; I would cry.

Tears of never-ending joy, that is. ;)

What kind of contract are they expecting that Revis will get? Just curious....

ModSocks
06-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Im surprised that a lot of players aren't clamoring to get traded to Denver so they can get paid.

Hey knowmo, any word yet on why Vincent Jackson hasn't tweeted about his love affair and desire to play for Denver?

I'm fully expecting Dumberville to become one of the highest paid at his position, and would assume that several other RFA are requesting trades to Denver so they can see some fat checks too.

Is it because Denver is too uber and doesn't want them?

BossChief
06-11-2010, 02:49 PM
No.

:)From your own link, jackass...

Still, he said it's not enough to get a deal done. And it's now clear that "enough" will be the money paid to Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha (i.e., $15.1 million per year), plus at least one dollar.

thanks for playing

BossChief
06-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Another followup on how SD is playing this out...

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/article-1/Chargers-add-Josh-Reed/c6e6db14-8615-4f45-9c95-b10fe07dc176

They signed former buffalo receiver Josh Reed to compete at receiver.

ModSocks
06-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Another followup on how SD is playing this out...

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/article-1/Chargers-add-Josh-Reed/c6e6db14-8615-4f45-9c95-b10fe07dc176

They signed former buffalo receiver Josh Reed to compete at receiver.

Which begs the question:

WTF happened to Buster Davis?

BossChief
06-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Which begs the question:

WTF happened to Buster Davis?

busters a bust

there are some rumblings of Malcom Floyd wanting a new deal now, too...but he is practicing.

ModSocks
06-11-2010, 04:12 PM
busters a bust

there are some rumblings of Malcom Floyd wanting a new deal now, too...but he is practicing.

Yeah, but I wonder why? What is he not doing? I mean, hell, he hasn't even gotten on the field to prove he's a bust yet.

And Malcom would be wise to STFU. He has done nothing in the NFL yet.

BossChief
06-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Players and their agents fear a lock out next year and if I were an agent for a premier player, I would probably be pushing to try and get something signed sealed and delivered sooner rather than later.

Especially after seeing Denver ink that guard to that huge free agent contract worth 5 mill/yr after chasing off Marshall, Cutler, Sheffler and Nolan. Those guys sure know how to retain players...lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2010, 05:35 PM
What kind of contract are they expecting that Revis will get? Just curious....

Contrary to popular belief, I don't have any and all answers to Jets questions but I DO know that he is quasi-threatening at this point and using phrases like "moving on".

Probably just posturing.

BossChief
06-11-2010, 05:56 PM

the Broncos sent Elvis a letter stating that he has until the 15th to sign his tender...

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 07:34 PM
From your own link, jackass...

Still, he said it's not enough to get a deal done. And it's now clear that "enough" will be the money paid to Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha (i.e., $15.1 million per year), plus at least one dollar.

thanks for playing

Everyone here knows that each position has its own pay scale. That was never my argument. My argument was that the Chagers RFA's notice when other RFA's get longterm deals and it will upset them because their own team is using the whole CBA situation as an excuse not to give them big bucks.

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 07:38 PM
the Broncos sent Elvis a letter stating that he has until the 15th to sign his tender...

And Elvis said that he plans to sign that tender by Monday in this radio interview. http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KOA2-IP/6-11-10%20Elvis%20Dumervil%20on%20TRH.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&SITE_ID=3906&STATION_ID=KOA2-IP&PCAST_AUTHOR=Broncos_Radio_Team&PCAST_CAT=Spoken_Word&PCAST_TITLE=Broncos_Radio_Interviews

And McDaniels said that they plan to get his deal done soon.

"We've got plenty of time here in the next couple of days. I'm sure everything is going to work out fine," coach Josh McDaniels said.

McDaniels said Broncos general manager Brian Xanders is continuing to work with Dumervil's agent on a new long-term contract that has "nothing to do with" the restricted free agent tender situation.

"We want to continue to push to get everything done that we want to get done, which is to have him here for a long time," McDaniels said. "So, there's no negative tone at all. We're going to do the best we can to make sure he's here for as long as we can keep him."
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_15278366

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Especially after seeing Denver ink that guard to that huge free agent contract worth 5 mill/yr after chasing off Marshall, Cutler, Sheffler and Nolan. Those guys sure know how to retain players...lol

Brandon Marshall said he was willing to stay in Denver if they would pay him. Cutler and Marshall were not in McDaniels long term plans. And those guys didn't just walk away. We got 2 first round picks, two second round picks, a 3rd round pick, and Kyle Orton in those trades.

So far those trades have netted us Kyle Orton,Robert Ayers, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Richard Quinn, Zane Beadles, an unused 2nd round pick, and Tim Tebow. Those two trades have the potential to build a dynasty in Denver.

BossChief
06-11-2010, 07:55 PM
And Elvis that he plans to sign that tender by Monday in this radio interview. http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KOA2-IP/6-11-10%20Elvis%20Dumervil%20on%20TRH.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&SITE_ID=3906&STATION_ID=KOA2-IP&PCAST_AUTHOR=Broncos_Radio_Team&PCAST_CAT=Spoken_Word&PCAST_TITLE=Broncos_Radio_Interviews

And McDaniels said that they plan to get his deal done soon.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_15278366

Shit, I just hope the deal you guys sign him to is realistic cause Tambas agent will be going off his deal as a measuring stick next year. Also, Albert doesn't seem to have issues handling him so you guys re-signing him wouldnt bother me a bit.

Even if you guys do sign him, that doesnt effect Vincent Jackson or Marcus McNeil one bit. It just shows that Denver wanted to keep one guy.

How did they handle the similar contract situation they had with Branden Marshall?

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Denver didn't feel comfortable with giving Marshall a longterm deal. Elvis Dumervil has never been arrested, doesn't care about stats, and is a great team player. The Marshall situation is a lot different from Elvis Dumervil's.

Ebolapox
06-11-2010, 08:07 PM
So far those trades have netted us Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton,Robert Ayers, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Richard Quinn, Zane Beadles, an unused 2nd round pick, and Tim Tebow. Those two trades have the potential to build a dynasty in Denver.

wait... lemme get this straight...

orton (journeyman), ayers (bust), thomas (future bust), decker (not even good enough to be called future bust), beadles (will likely be decent), tebow (haha, don't even get me started) and (who you didn't mention) alphonso smith (bust) are going to be a dynasty?

jesus tittyfucking tapdancing christ--you're the biggest homer I've ever seen in my life.

BossChief
06-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Brandon Marshall said he was willing to stay in Denver if they would pay him.

sound familiar, jackhole?

Just read what crap you just typed to try and make your points.

BossChief
06-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Denver didn't feel comfortable with giving Marshall a longterm deal. Elvis Dumervil has never been arrested, doesn't care about stats, and is a great team player. The Marshall situation is a lot different from Elvis Dumervil's.

Dumervil is a one trick pony. He is just as bad or worse as Tamba against the run and is hot and cold as a pass rusher. Thats who he is. He isnt gonna get bigger, so that is likely who he will always be.

Branden Marshall was a complete player on the field and his only off field trouble Ive heard about were his issues with that chick. Love does crazy things to people and I bet he doesnt ever become a long term problem again.

Truth be told, when we played each other, I feared Marshall far more than Dumervil.

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 08:21 PM
wait... lemme get this straight...

orton (journeyman), ayers (bust), thomas (future bust), decker (not even good enough to be called future bust), beadles (will likely be decent), tebow (haha, don't even get me started) and (who you didn't mention) alphonso smith (bust) are going to be a dynasty?

jesus titty****ing tapdancing christ--you're the biggest homer I've ever seen in my life.

Orton had a better first year in McDaniels system then Brady did, McDaniels said Ayers is the surprise of camp and Mike Mayock said he would be the best defensive player from that draft three years from now, Damaryius Thomas has 4.3 speed with the size of Brandon Marshall he is going to be SCARY good, Decker is an Ed McCaffery clone, Beadles is our LGOTF, Tebow is the best college football player of all time, and Alphonso Smith was not part of the Cutler trade we used our own pick to get him and he is going to be our starting nickle back this year.

Quesadilla Joe
06-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Dumervil is a one trick pony. He is just as bad or worse as Tamba against the run and is hot and cold as a pass rusher. Thats who he is. He isnt gonna get bigger, so that is likely who he will always be.

Branden Marshall was a complete player on the field and his only off field trouble Ive heard about were his issues with that chick. Love does crazy things to people and I bet he doesnt ever become a long term problem again.

Truth be told, when we played each other, I feared Marshall far more than Dumervil.

Derrick Thomas was a one trick pony. Give me a one trick pony who gets 17 sacks a season any day of the week. And Dumervil's size is his biggest asset. He always has leverage on tackles and his arms are freakishly long for a guy his size so he normally gets his hands on the tackle first.

Ebolapox
06-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Orton had a better first year in McDaniels system then Brady did, McDaniels said Ayers is the surprise of camp and Mike Mayock said he would be the best defensive player from that draft three years from now, Damaryius Thomas has 4.3 speed with the size of Brandon Marshall he is going to be SCARY good, Decker is an Ed McCaffery clone, Beadles is our LGOTF, Tebow is the best college football player of all time, and Alphonso Smith was not part of the Cutler trade we used our own pick to get him and he is going to be our starting nickle back this year.

some say I should worry and watch where I walk
yada yada yada, n*gga, that's just talk.

Gadzooks
06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Thak goodness HhoMo2724 is around to deflect the problems in "Sandy eggo".
Although, if it weren't for him this thread would have ended 06-09-2010.

Fairplay
06-12-2010, 04:03 AM
:cuss: In

06-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Ahhh, the offseason.

Fairplay
06-12-2010, 04:26 AM
Ahhh, the offseason.

That's it guru..........:#:(

Smed1065
06-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Thak goodness HhoMo2724 is around to deflect the problems in "Sandy eggo".
Although, if it weren't for him this thread would have ended 06-09-2010.

It didnt?

06-12-2010, 04:44 AM
That's it guru..........:#:(http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp215/chill_wil2/smiley20boxing.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-12-2010, 03:25 PM
jesus tittyfucking tapdancing christ

LMAO Repizzle.

lostcause
06-13-2010, 05:00 AM
Derrick Thomas was a one trick pony. Give me a one trick pony who gets 17 sacks a season any day of the week. And Dumervil's size is his biggest asset. He always has leverage on tackles and his arms are freakishly long for a guy his size so he normally gets his hands on the tackle first.

Blasphemer. I have been gracious and kind and understanding of your ignorance... But thou shalt never compare some stupid Donkey to the greatest NFL player of all time on a Kansas City Chiefs board ever again.

I mean, shouldn't someone ban him for this? This is objectionable and offensive in so many ways

Buck
06-13-2010, 05:22 AM
Wait, whats going on in this thread? All will be well, don't worry.

milkman
06-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Blasphemer. I have been gracious and kind and understanding of your ignorance... But thou shalt never compare some stupid Donkey to the greatest NFL player of all time on a Kansas City Chiefs board ever again.

I mean, shouldn't someone ban him for this? This is objectionable and offensive in so many ways

I get your objection to the comparison, but "the greatest NFL player of all time"?

Please.

Homerism is no excuse for incredible stupidity.

lostcause
06-13-2010, 05:44 AM
I get your objection to the comparison, but "the greatest NFL player of all time"?

Please.

Homerism is no excuse for incredible stupidity.

Derrick Thomas is the greatest NFL player of all time.. Perhaps you thought I was referencing Neil Smith?

milkman
06-13-2010, 05:46 AM
Derrick Thomas is the greatest NFL player of all time.. Perhaps you thought I was referencing Neil Smith?

Yeah I thought you were referencing a LDE when talking about a ROLB, dumbshit.

DT is not the greatest player ever, dumbass.

lostcause
06-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Yeah I thought you were referencing a LDE when talking about a ROLB, dumbshit.

DT is not the greatest player ever, dumbass.

I got nothing. Thanks for putting me in my place.

Buck
06-13-2010, 05:50 AM
The Greatest player ever is Mike Cloud idiot.

lostcause
06-13-2010, 05:53 AM
The Greatest player ever is Mike Cloud idiot.

Fool. Try harvey williams.

milkman
06-13-2010, 06:02 AM
I got nothing. Thanks for putting me in my place.

Around here, I assume you ( the general you) are a dumbass, until I get a better feel for who you are.

lostcause
06-13-2010, 06:04 AM
Around here, I assume you ( the general you) are a dumbass, until I get a better feel for who you are.

Thanks for showing the softer side, milkman. I think we're bonding now. how about we both agree to hate the fuck out of the donks and we'll call rating DT among the NFL elites splitting hairs for the time being. Life is good.

milkman
06-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Thanks for showing the softer side, milkman. I think we're bonding now. how about we both agree to hate the **** out of the donks and we'll call rating DT among the NFL elites splitting hairs for the time being. Life is good.

Rate him among the elite all you want.

But don't ask me to split hairs.

the Talking Can
06-13-2010, 06:43 AM
So far those trades have netted us Kyle "Pro Bowl" Orton,Robert Ayers, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Richard Quinn, Zane Beadles, an unused 2nd round pick, and Tim Tebow. Those two trades have the potential to build a dynasty in Denver.

is there shit inside your skull where your brain should be?

i mean the only thing that could explain how fucking stupid you are would be the fact of having actual human feces in place of brain tissue....

The Poz
06-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Getting back to the Chargers woes:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jun/13/assigning-blame-tricky-bolts-mess/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It's increasing likely that unsigned restricted free agents Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeill will sit out the first 10 games, according to beat writer Kevin Acee.
The timeline is a result of NFL players need six games to earn an accrued season. V-Jax and McNeill have everyone convinced that they are deathly serious about following through with this holdout and things will only get worse if/when the Chargers reduce their tenders on Tuesday. Chargers' GM A.J. Smith isn't one to get backed into a corner, so this situation isn't going away anytime soon.

Chief Roundup
06-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Good as far as I am concerned about eggo troubles. That just makes it easier to win our division this year. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Good as far as I am concerned about eggo troubles. That just makes it easier to win our division this year. :)

Though probably misplaced, I admire your optimism.

thecoffeeguy
06-13-2010, 11:21 AM

Well then, sounds like Denver will go 16-0 according to the above.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Well then, sounds like Denver will go 16-0 according to the above.

ROFL I do believe you are correct!