PDA

View Full Version : Life Help a Friend

Bill Lundberg
06-12-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't usually ask for help or post these things on the planet, but this is a friend of mine and she could use some help. Those of us who have been in this situation know how difficult it can sometimes be. Anywho, if you're feeling generous and would like to help out, it would be greatly appreciated. I can vouch for this girl in that if she doesn't get what she needs she will refund every penny donated.

Just trying to help a friend.

http://gizzyssurgery.chipin.com/gizzy

Saulbadguy
06-12-2010, 01:10 PM
I was going to contribute until I found out that Gizzy was a dog.

It looks like they have enough cash raised for euthanization. They should go that route.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Ummm..... you're a banker, give her an interest free loan.

Bill Lundberg
06-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Ummm..... you're a banker, give her an interest free loan.

I could only do so if it was her house she was about to be put down.

vailpass
06-12-2010, 02:00 PM
You have got to be shitting me with this. You are soliciting people in the worst economy ever to give their hard-earned $ so someone's dog can have surgery?

Bill Lundberg
06-12-2010, 02:02 PM
You have got to be shitting me with this. You are soliciting people in the worst economy ever to give their hard-earned $ so someone's dog can have surgery?

I'm just putting it out there to help a friend. If you don't agree with it then move on.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-12-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm really not an advocate of giving dogs expensive surgery. Or any surgery for that matter unless it's castration or spaying. But if the dog needs jerked off I'm willing to provide services for a fee.

vailpass
06-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm really not an advocate of giving dogs expensive surgery. Or any surgery for that matter unless it's castration or spaying. But if the dog needs jerked off I'm willing to provide services for a fee.

ROFL

vailpass
06-12-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm just putting it out there to help a friend. If you don't agree with it then move on.

I'm just putting it out there that it is a silly request. Ministry of Silly Walks silly.

LaChapelle
06-12-2010, 02:58 PM
This reminds me of those abused animal commercials that piss me off
I'm sorry someone use a cat for a hockey puck
but aslong as there are kids starving in Africa you can put that puss to sleep