PDA

View Full Version : Poop Son-Of-A-*****!!!

Nzoner
06-19-2010, 02:17 PM
First year in firework sales on my own so all the risks are on me,so welcome Pyro Joe...

8 foot helium firework balloon $109.75

2 tanks of helium $192.00

Watching a storm roll in in seconds and ripping the shit out of new balloon before the season even opens PRICELESS :cuss:

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-19-2010, 02:20 PM
If it werent for bad luck .........

Bugeater
06-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Well, you can always use the leftover helium to make yourself talk funny.

swayy07
06-19-2010, 02:29 PM
hey man i ran a fireworks warehouse for 5 years 2004-2009 so if you need any help or have any questions let me know ill be more then happy to help.

Gonzo
06-19-2010, 02:34 PM
hey man i ran a fireworks warehouse for 5 years 2004-2009 so if you need any help or have any questions let me know ill be more then happy to help.
Apparently he needs you to shoot him a link to the weather channel's website. :D
Sucks man, I'm sorry you lost your ballons.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
06-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Apparently he needs you to shoot him a link to the weather channel's website. :D
Sucks man, I'm sorry you lost your ballons.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFL

Frazod
06-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Damn, you're like a walking curse. :D

|Zach|
06-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Cost of doing business when everything is on you can be an absolute bitch.

bevischief
06-19-2010, 03:40 PM
First year in firework sales on my own so all the risks are on me,so welcome Pyro Joe...

8 foot helium firework balloon $109.75

2 tanks of helium $192.00

Watching a storm roll in in seconds and ripping the shit out of new balloon before the season even opens PRICELESS :cuss:

Save the leftover helium for the bash...

I am sure we can find a use for it...

googlegoogle
06-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Why would anyone pay a 100 bucks for a stupid balloon?

Just helium in some large polyethylene bags. Whats the big difference. Few dollars.

bevischief
06-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Why would anyone pay a 100 bucks for a stupid balloon?

Just helium in some large polyethylene bags. Whats the big difference. Few dollars.

Target practice...

FAX
06-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Sometimes we don't see the reason behind seemingly ill-fated occurrences, Mr. Nzoner.

I mean, you get held up at a red light, but avoid a head-on crash that would have happened four blocks down, or you miss a flight that crashes into Lake Erie, or your brand-new advertising balloon gets busted by high winds but it isn't hit by lightning 30 minutes later causing an enormous explosion that destroys your entire fireworks stand and as your customers are fleeing in panic, you try to extinguish the flames but your hair catches on fire and so while you're running around in concentric circles screaming at the top of your lungs, a rookie fireman hits you with a blast of water from the fire hose that's so powerful it blows out your teeth and your eyeballs and so they take you to the hospital but the ambulance driver is hungover from last night's bachelor party and drives off a bridge crashing the ambulance into the river and you're submerged in dark, murky water and you can't see a damn thing because your eyeballs are currently in a ziplock baggie somewhere in the ambulance's glove box so you blindly paddle like hell but you wind up swimming the wrong way and are run over by a boat propeller that chops your entire body up into little pieces and so the police have to use a net to collect your parts but they miss some which are eaten by the fish.

FAX

cabletech94
06-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Sometimes we don't see the reason behind seemingly ill-fated occurrences, Mr. Nzoner.

I mean, you get held up at a red light, but avoid a head-on crash that would have happened four blocks down, or you miss a flight that crashes into Lake Erie, or your brand-new advertising balloon gets busted by high winds but it isn't hit by lightning 30 minutes later causing an enormous explosion that destroys your entire fireworks stand and as your customers are fleeing in panic, you try to extinguish the flames but your hair catches on fire and so while you're running around in concentric circles screaming at the top of your lungs, a rookie fireman hits you with a blast of water from the fire hose that's so powerful it blows out your teeth and your eyeballs and so they take you to the hospital but the ambulance driver is hungover from last night's bachelor party and drives off a bridge crashing the ambulance into the river and you're submerged in dark, murky water and you can't see a damn thing because your eyeballs are currently in a ziplock baggie somewhere in the ambulance's glove box so you blindly paddle like hell but you wind up swimming the wrong way and are run over by a boat propeller that chops your entire body up into little pieces and so the police have to use a net to collect your parts but they miss some which are eaten by the fish.

FAX

fax, you're awesome.
scary, but awesome.
and this sucks nzoner. better luck on the next balloon.

googlegoogle
06-19-2010, 06:02 PM

FAX

poem? haiku?

Chief Pote
06-19-2010, 09:39 PM

FAX

Wait a minute....are those lyrics from a country song?

ChiefsFanatik88
06-19-2010, 09:41 PM
This thread is useless without pics

SPchief
06-20-2010, 01:28 AM
This thread is useless without pics

n00b alert, n00b alert

Dartgod
06-20-2010, 07:26 AM
....you try to extinguish the flames but your hair catches on fire...
That part ain't happening.

Reaper16
06-20-2010, 09:24 AM
That part ain't happening.
He meant to say "goatee."

MOhillbilly
06-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Back when i was heavy into the roosters i bought a trio of young roundheads from a very well respected purveyor of those type things. went to kc for the weekend came home and they were all gone. dog/fox chewed through the wire. 500$ down the drain. But they were some cuttin SOBs so i procured another trio. Raise these up win some fights then take em to OK for a show with a buddy of mine. Wouldnt you know it one of my cocks is in the money fight w/ couple grand on the line. He looks good, acts good and had destroyed all comers. First buckle mother fucker turns and runs.
Culled the entire yard. Peacomb fowl are the debil boys.

Phobia
06-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Back when i was heavy into the roosters i bought a trio of young roundheads from a very well respected purveyor of those type things. went to kc for the weekend came home and they were all gone. dog/fox chewed through the wire. 500$ down the drain. But they were some cuttin SOBs so i procured another trio. Raise these up win some fights then take em to OK for a show with a buddy of mine. Wouldnt you know it one of my cocks is in the money fight w/ couple grand on the line. He looks good, acts good and had destroyed all comers. First buckle mother ****er turns and runs.
Culled the entire yard. Peacomb fowl are the debil boys.

What a chicken!