PDA

View Full Version : Misc Atari, Instant Pudding, Birth Control and Your Mom

KurtCobain
06-20-2010, 10:47 PM
Plus more! The last heat folks!

These polls are for the guy who has never seen an action film, or sniffed a decent smell. They're for the outcast schoolboy who gets picked on because his mom is gay, or the scrawny kid who gets chosen last for everything in gym class. These polls are for the guy who just doesn't give a ****, or someone who maybe cares a little too much. They're for people who just want to stand for something, or maybe nothing. For the beaten down housewife who is inches from taking her own life. For the guy who dares to say, "What the **** is going on here?". These are for the folks out there who have never been, and never will be, a fan of anything. Hell, these are even for people who live in Nebraska.

You want guidelines and rules for this thing? Well, do you like Sex or Bacon Cheeseburgers? Maybe The Simpsons or Hooters girls? Well, then vote for something you think would lose in a final. Outraged at the winners of the previous polls? Then vote something in that can take them down with sweet ****ing vengeance. This is YOUR poll. You do what the **** you want to with it. You know what? Just boycott it if you want. ****ing protest it, just because Jesus is losing to the likes of a Contact High. Neg rep me to oblivion because this poll offends you, or recruit your entire family to participate because this is the greatest thing you've ever partaken in.

This is Alternitive Polling. The only poll that just doesn't matter. Or maybe it does.

I don't understand the rules. Am I supposed to pick things I like? Things I fear? Things that physically excite me? What are my selection criteria?

There is no criteria, there are no rules.

In my best Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton voice...IT'S YOUR POLL, YOU TAKE IT OVER!

I voted for Jews. Mainly because Nazis weren't an option.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-20-2010, 10:51 PM
LMAO Of all of my illustrious posts to quote...............

Mr. Flopnuts
06-20-2010, 10:52 PM
A vote for Duck Face is a vote for liberty.

Rain Man
06-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Did we vote against a poll in the last round?

KurtCobain
06-20-2010, 11:11 PM
This is it. 246 random things and after this we'll be in round two.

And just so you know, if you didn't vote for black people, then you're a fucking racist.

KurtCobain
06-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Out of fifty options, FIFTY fucking options, including the likes of Chuck Norris Jokes and Aglets, Matt choses a mid-nineties slapstick comedy movie. I would've thought Mallrats and huffing paint went hand-in-hand.

Rain Man
06-20-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm really hoping obsidian makes it into the next round. Or not.

KurtCobain
06-20-2010, 11:28 PM
So far we have 7 racists.

Rain Man
06-20-2010, 11:45 PM
Obsidian is black, and it was used as knives by indigenous American cultures.

Who's the racist now?

boogblaster
06-21-2010, 08:36 AM
was duck-porkin' in the poll ..

Lumpy
06-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Isn't Henry Winkler deceased?

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Woo hoo! The anthrax worked!

Rausch
06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts
I voted for Jews. Mainly because Nazis weren't an option.

LMAO

Rausch
06-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Obsidian is black, and it was used as knives by indigenous American cultures.

Who's the racist now?

Asians...

Rain Man
06-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Obsidian should be doing better in this poll. Do an image search on obsidian and tell me it's not really, really cool.

Hydrae
06-21-2010, 12:55 PM

No, he is playing the father on Royal Pains now on USA Network.

JOhn
06-21-2010, 01:31 PM
I Feel Validated, my suggestions made the Random poll. And my first is in first.....go Atari

JOhn
06-21-2010, 01:32 PM
I Feel Validated, my suggestions made the Random poll. And my first is in first.....go Atari

Oh and GO BOAT PEOPLE