PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Lady gaga banned from Yankee clubhouse

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Fucking whore.

http://i.imgur.com/CfeP8.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://i.imgur.com/CE3w9.jpg (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174)

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5307886

NEW YORK -- Lady Gaga is still welcome at Yankee Stadium, but just not in the clubhouse. Especially not after a loss.

"She's not banned," New York Yankees GM Brian Cashman said on Sunday afternoon. "Celebrities aren't banned. If Michael Jordan showed up here he would have access [to the clubhouse], but not after a loss."

Following the Yankees' loss to the New York Mets on Friday night, Lady Gaga talked her way past security and into the Yankees' clubhouse. She reportedly met with some players, including Robinson Cano. The media, which is supposed to be allowed into the clubhouse 10 minutes after the final pitch, was held out.

"That was the wrong time and the wrong place," Cashman said. "It's been taken care of."

The New York Post reported on Sunday that Yankees co-chairman Hal Steinbrenner was furious at the display Lady Gaga put on in the clubhouse -- dressed in a half-buttoned Yankees jersey and a bikini bottom, she swilled whiskey and fondled her chest, the Post said, citing sources -- and that Steinbrenner had permanently banned Gaga from the team's clubhouse. Cashman downplayed that, but added that the Yankees have other places in the Stadium where players can interact with celebrities.

"There is just a time and place," said Cashman. "It is not her fault."

Cashman said that no one was fired over the security breach. When George Steinbrenner was in charge, employees would have likely been let go over such an incident.

Yankees manager Joe Girardi says he doesn't think celebrities cause a distraction for his team.

"Our guys know that when it's time to play, it's time to play, and they're used to it," Girardi said.

There were reports that Alex Rodriguez met with Gaga on Friday, but Cano says he was the only player to see her.

"She can sing, I'll tell you that," Cano said.

Gaga has been making her presence felt in New York baseball. The singer, who says she is a Yankees fan, attended a Mets-Padres game on June 10 at Citi Field and decided to give the finger to Mets fans. This provided not only a treat for photographers but also a marketing opportunity for the Mets; they've designated this coming Wednesday's game vs. the Tigers as "Go Gaga for Wright" night, to campaign for third baseman David Wright's election to the National League All-Star team. The first 20,000 fans through the gates will receive a blue foam hand with the index finger extended -- "the best finger," according to a TV commercial for the promotion -- and the words "Make Wright #1" printed on it.

Mr. Laz
06-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Fucking whore

:spock:

you are such a child

btw ... she's not banned either

"She's not banned," New York Yankees GM Brian Cashman said

Dante84
06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
NEW YORK -- Lady Gaga is still welcome at Yankee Stadium, but just not in the clubhouse. Especially not after a loss.

"She's not banned," New York Yankees GM Brian Cashman said on Sunday afternoon. "Celebrities aren't banned. If Michael Jordan showed up here he would have access [to the clubhouse], but not after a loss."

Misleading Thread Title. Ban GoChiefs.

SnakeXJones
06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
She looks like a stripper that is past her peak

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
I still have no clue who this dumb broad is, and for some reason I think I'm better off for it.

Bane
06-21-2010, 04:01 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5307886

Rooster
06-21-2010, 04:04 PM
I still have no clue who this dumb broad is, and for some reason I think I'm better off for it.

I don't know who she is either. I was unaware that "celebrities" could go into club houses. I always thought they were off limits to everyone except for the press during special times.

So if the Shamwow guy showed up they would let him into the clubhouse? I would bet that many more people know who he is compared to gaga.

memyselfI
06-21-2010, 04:12 PM
When are her 15 minutes going to be up???

gblowfish
06-21-2010, 04:14 PM
The more he/she/it distracts the Yankees, the better I like it.
Hope they go into a month long funk.

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't know who she is either. I was unaware that "celebrities" could go into club houses. I always thought they were off limits to everyone except for the press during special times.

So if the Shamwow guy showed up they would let him into the clubhouse? I would bet that many more people know who he is compared to gaga.
I'm guessing by "celebrities" they actually mean "semi-famous scantily clad skanks".

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 04:21 PM
She's banned from the CLUBHOUSE.

There is nothing misleading about my thread title.

Rooster
06-21-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm guessing by "celebrities" they actually mean "semi-famous scantily clad skanks".

OHHHH... Groupies...:D

vailpass
06-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Did she cause a massive vomiting eruption?

Rain Man
06-21-2010, 04:26 PM

As stupid as her name is, she actually has talent. I think she has the potential to be a lasting celebrity.

Plus, she has no qualms with nudity, and that always helps a female celebrity's career.

wilas101
06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
She kind of looks like she could be marilyn manson's sister in those pics.

ChiefaRoo
06-21-2010, 04:27 PM
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

hmmm.....

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 04:28 PM
As stupid as her name is, she actually has talent. I think she has the potential to be a lasting celebrity.

Plus, she has no qualms with nudity, and that always helps a female celebrity's career.

I agree with this. She's a refreshing change from idiots like Britney Spears and Hannah Montana.

But damn, what a ho. Maybe she'll be the female Michael Jackson.

jspchief
06-21-2010, 04:46 PM
If you don't know who she is, it's only because you're so old to be completely out of the loop. She's tearing up the pop charts. It may not be your type of music, but no one has come close to her degree of success in the last 5 years.

alnorth
06-21-2010, 05:00 PM
When are her 15 minutes going to be up???

given that she is, not a joke, one of the most talented musicians on the charts, probably about as long as it took Madonna or Elton John's 15 minutes to run out. I don't care for pop music and therefore her music in particular, but her talent is actually pretty amazing.

tk13
I can't wait to see what scholarly writings are transcribed about this latest activity.

It's obviously a counter-culture statement implying that the south will rise again. Her invasion of the Yankees clubhouse is a metaphor for the Confederacy invading the Union. It's obvious from this single event that Lady Gaga supports slavery.

ChiefaRoo
If you don't know who she is, it's only because you're so old to be completely out of the loop. She's tearing up the pop charts. It may not be your type of music, but no one has come close to her degree of success in the last 5 years.

She's the debbil.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Damn she's ugly

alnorth
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Damn she's ugly

those 2 pictures are probably the worst I've ever seen of her, but yeah, she's pretty much slightly above-average at best. She's making it by combining loads of talent with bizarre way-out-there shock art.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-21-2010, 05:10 PM
those 2 pictures are probably the worst I've ever seen of her, but yeah, she's pretty much slightly above-average at best. She's making it by combining loads of talent with bizarre way-out-there shock art.

I'm not basing that on the pics. I've seen her before. She's ugly. She looks like Marylin Manson.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 05:12 PM
given that she is, not a joke, one of the most talented musicians on the charts, probably about as long as it took Madonna or Elton John's 15 minutes to run out. I don't care for pop music and therefore her music in particular, but her talent is actually pretty amazing.

She has a LONG way to go to catch Elton John and Madonna. We can argue this post in 20 or 30 years.

Rain Man
06-21-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm not basing that on the pics. I've seen her before. She's ugly. She looks like Marylin Manson.

I think the outrageous costumes are pretty much a deflection of the fact that she is completely and unavoidably a not-overly-attractive east coast Italian girl. With her bone structure, I don't think she can go in and get some plastic work done and come out looking like Barbie. She is who she is.

In a way, it's kind of refreshing to see someone succeed who's not a Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears-caliber of beauty.

listopencil
06-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Whatever. The girl can sing her ass off.

alnorth
06-21-2010, 05:21 PM
She has a LONG way to go to catch Elton John and Madonna. We can argue this post in 20 or 30 years.

That is true, and she could die young for all we know. However, it is not exactly a crazy thing to predict at this point. First, her raw music talent is very good (apparently played piano by ear since she was 4, writes all her stuff, can perform acoustic piano versions of everything, played a cool piano duet with Elton on the MTV music award show). Second her voice speaks for itself. Third, her marketing (her ideas or clever managers, who knows) is on fire, and finally she is setting records that haven't been seen in a long time (most number 1 songs from a debut album).

Unless something crazy happens, Lady Gaga pretty much is going to be the pop music superstar of this generation.

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
That is true, and she could die young for all we know. However, it is not exactly a crazy thing to predict at this point. First, her raw music talent is very good (apparently played piano by ear since she was 4, writes all her stuff, can perform acoustic piano versions of everything, played a cool piano duet with Elton on the MTV music award show). Second her voice speaks for itself. Third, her marketing (her ideas or clever managers, who knows) is on fire, and finally she is setting records that haven't been seen in a long time (most number 1 songs from a debut album).

Unless something crazy happens, Lady Gaga pretty much is going to be the pop music superstar of this generation.
Well shit, so much for me hoping that if I ignore her long enough she will go away. I'm already tired of hearing her retarded name.

Rain Man
06-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Well shit, so much for me hoping that if I ignore her long enough she will go away. I'm already tired of hearing her retarded name.

Yeah, I really do wish she'd change her stage name to something non-stupid. She's really talented, but her stage name doesn't help her at all. It puts her in the same league as a lot of those stupid rap names.

vailpass
06-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I really do wish she'd change her stage name to something non-stupid. She's really talented, but her stage name doesn't help her at all. It puts her in the same league as a lot of those stupid rap names.

Yeah, something like "Madame 2-bagger" or "Missy Butterface" or even "Ms. Bengals Uni"

alnorth
06-21-2010, 05:33 PM

She probably had to have some kind of stage name because her real name is extremely long and unwieldy. I agree that "Lady Gaga" is a pretty damned stupid name, but what do I know, I'm not buying her records on itunes, and the zillions who are apparently are fine with it.

Rain Man
06-21-2010, 05:35 PM
She probably had to have some kind of stage name because her real name is extremely long and unwieldy. I agree that "Lady Gaga" is a pretty damned stupid name, but what do I know, I'm not buying her records on itunes, and the zillions who are apparently are fine with it.

Good point. Any damage seems to be lost in the millions of dollars flooding over her like an Indonesian tsunami.

Dante84
06-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, something like "Madame 2-bagger" or "Missy Butterface" or even "Ms. Bengals Uni"

tea?

Sure-Oz
06-21-2010, 05:39 PM
I posted this shit in the media center, under the gaga video thread

she is a dumbass

chefsos
06-21-2010, 05:54 PM
You know what? I don't give a shit about anything that's been discussed so far in this thread. The Mets' foam middle-finger-extended-hand is the awesomeness here for me. Maybe I'm weird, or uninformed about all things Gaga. Probably so.The singer, who says she is a Yankees fan, attended a Mets-Padres game on June 10 at Citi Field and decided to give the finger to Mets fans. This provided not only a treat for photographers but also a marketing opportunity for the Mets; they've designated this coming Wednesday's game vs. the Tigers as "Go Gaga for Wright" night, to campaign for third baseman David Wright's election to the National League All-Star team. The first 20,000 fans through the gates will receive a blue foam hand with the index finger extended -- "the best finger," according to a TV commercial for the promotion -- and the words "Make Wright #1" printed on itEDIT: Ahhh shit! they're not doing the middle finger; I red it rong.

DaKCMan AP
06-21-2010, 06:06 PM
A lot of haters in this thread.

Sure-Oz
06-21-2010, 06:07 PM
LOL at arod meeting her, must've wanted the young madonna

DaKCMan AP
06-21-2010, 06:08 PM

Her name is in line with the underlying theme behind her music.

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Who's the slope in the pic next to her??

As far as hotness factor.......you could go to P&L any night and find a 100 better looking chicks than her, but to doubt her musical talent or talking about her 15 minutes or throwing her into the Paris Hilton column of "celebrity" is just being a hater. Bitch is freaky as all hell, but badass at what she does............and I'm not even much of a fan.

To me it's similar to alot of people's feelings about Eminem. I think he's amazing and have loved his music and attitude for ten years. Might not be your cup of tea, but you've gotta respect the talent. Since he was mentioned in the article I'll throw in Alex Rodriguez. I can't stand that son of a bitch, but when the Yanks are playing the Royals dude makes me nervous every at bat.

Lastly for career longevity and to help her reach epic status it wouldn't hurt for Lady Gaga to make a sex tape. Hell just about every female celebrity that is good looking should. Somebody find out who her agent is. I bet this chick is as freaky as one could get. I have a strange feeling a sextape with her could include phrases like "Cleveland Steamer" and "Golden Showers." Nevermind now that I think about it...........bad idea. Going to take a bath. Feel dirty.

PunkinDrublic
06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Reaper will be along shortly to tell us all what a genious marketing stunt this and how lucky we are to be living in the Lady Gaga era.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 06:21 PM
By the way, I don't care what any of you say, she is hot.

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d162/d414/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Sure-Oz
06-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Reaper will be along shortly to tell us all what a genious marketing stunt this and how lucky we are to be living in the Lady Gaga era.

LOL, he is a fan. I think she's great at what she does too but she's different.

PunkinDrublic
06-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Well she probably has a bigger dick then anybody in the Yankees starting lineup.

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 06:43 PM
By the way, I don't care what any of you say, she is hot.

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d162/d414/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpgAll in the eyes of the beholder. Come to KC and go to P&L. You'll be going bonkers if you think Lady Gaga is hot. I've got a few girlfriends that work at PBR I would introduce you to, but I'm afraid you'll spray shit on them. I would recommend multiple sessions of "cleaning the pipe" before heading out or you'll be a mess........along with anyone in close proximity to you. Could give violating personal space a whole new meaning.

el borracho
06-21-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm surprised that she would publicly give the finger to anyone. I've seen tons of interviews with her and she is very careful about the messages she sends.

By the way, if you only know the pop presentations of her music, you don't know even half of what she can do. Her live performances and acoustic presentations are incredible. I'm fairly convinced she is the most creative (and possibly most talented) person making music today.

Sure-Oz
06-21-2010, 06:48 PM
She was pretty wasted, how careful can you be then?

RJ
06-21-2010, 06:50 PM
What I find interesting is not that she's banned (or not) from the Yankees clubhouse, but that her being banned (or not) from the Yankees clubhouse is somehow considered news.

Cause, you know.....wgaf?

el borracho
06-21-2010, 07:01 PM
She was pretty wasted, how careful can you be then?

How careful can I be? Not very, lol.

How careful can she be? I guess I don't know. The image she has been projecting obviously isn't pollyanna or innocent but she has been very careful not to publicly disparage or antagonize anybody so giving the finger is slightly out of character.
I don't know, some people view "the finger" as a relatively benign and funny thing. I can tell you that wasn't the case where I grew up; giving someone the finger was the same as saying the words to that person's face and you could expect the same reaction.

jspchief
06-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Who's the slope in the pic next to her??

Not cool.

Sure-Oz
06-21-2010, 07:18 PM
lol yep

RNR
06-21-2010, 07:23 PM
It stuns me when I hear anyone say that chick is hot :spock: I have never heard her sing but she must be really talented cause she ain't getting by on her looks~

Param
06-21-2010, 07:26 PM
I like her music.

vailpass
06-21-2010, 07:32 PM
tea?

Two. As in "two bags, one on her face and one on mine in case hers falls off"

petegz28
06-21-2010, 07:37 PM
she ain't even cute..let alone hot

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Not cool.Oh JFC it was a joke. Chill :rolleyes:

Fritz88
06-21-2010, 08:05 PM
she's ugly but she's got a load of talent.

CanadianChief
06-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Both her and Amy Winehouse have to be the fugliest chicks in the biz!!!

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 08:24 PM
You guys are ridiculous. She's not ugly. All of you would bang the shit out of her.

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 08:35 PM
You guys are ridiculous. She's not ugly. All of you would bang the shit out of her.
What a guy finds attractive, and what he will bang, are freaking light years apart from each other.

SnakeXJones
06-21-2010, 08:36 PM
You guys are ridiculous. She's not ugly. All of you would bang the shit out of her. I bet she is even more ugly without all that damn makeup

jspchief
06-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh JFC it was a joke. Chill :rolleyes:I missed the humor in it. Just as funny as if you had called a black chick a n*gger.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 09:33 PM

Yeah, she is.

CoMoChief
06-21-2010, 09:34 PM
whether u like it or not, she's this generation's Madonna.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 09:41 PM

True, except we now live in a world of weekly flavors. Longevity is far more rare today than ever. Look how famous and wildly popular Whitney Houston was.

I'll give props to Lady Gaga for being talented and creative and for making bank on a gimmic.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 09:44 PM
It's not a gimmick. Like you said, she is genuinely talented.

Britney Spears made bank off a gimmick - being a slutty attention whore.

Granted, Gaga is a slutty attention whore. But her music is inspired.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 09:53 PM
I don't care what you call it, when she is 60 years old she won't be selling out concerts.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't care what you call it, when she is 60 years old she won't be selling out concerts.

We really have no way of knowing.

Right now she is a phenomenon that appears to have staying power.

stevieray
06-21-2010, 10:10 PM

only in the sense that she's outrageous in dress and behavior..in talent only, it's not even close.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 10:10 PM
We really have no way of knowing.

Right now she is a phenomenon that appears to have staying power.

How can you say we have no way of knowing but then say she appears to have staying power?

I just don't buy it with todays attitudes. Icons don't come around very often anymore and I can name several artists who are sweeping the nations of the world and banking pure gold. Then they disappear.

Society gets bored too easily. Her shtick will wear off and she will either end up on Broadway or if she's lucky, Vegas. But most likely, when we start to forget about her, we will hear about her acting out in the tabloids.

petegz28
06-21-2010, 10:21 PM

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

Bearcat
06-21-2010, 10:31 PM

I'm far, far from one of those people who can find a flaw in every single human being and act like I do 10 times better than the most beautiful women in the girly thread on a nightly basis, but this just doesn't do it for me...

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/LadyGaGa.png

If she ever decides to grow her hair out a little more though....

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/2.png

...yeah, I'd honored to be rejected by her.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 10:41 PM
There is really nothing obviously wrong with her. I mean, christ, saying she's ugly is just retarded. She has an incredible body. She's not a model in the fact, but she doesn't make me want to turn away and retch.

I think most of you are just turned off by a powerful, independent and aggressive woman who asserts herself like a man.

Wow, I must be gay.

Frazod
06-21-2010, 10:44 PM

I didn't like that nasty-ass skank 20 years ago. I hate envelope pushers. I find it ironic that now that she has kids, she won't let them watch TV, but it was A-OK for her to ruin a generation of American girls.

Her spawn should be made to watch every damned bit of it as a punishment for her. Including the hairy pit nudes.

And I have no use for this GaGa bitch, either.

Buehler445
06-21-2010, 10:46 PM
http://the-feeding-tube.com/media/1/20090702-lady-gaga-nipples-2.jpg

I fail to see how this is repulsive.

Duck Dog
06-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Repulsive? No. Nasty? Yes. If her music was that great and if she was that talented, then why the need for the marketing gimmics?

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 10:50 PM
I think it's more her personality than marketing. She's just fucking crazy. Freddie Mercury was the same way.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CO470Gpoi4U/SLH5y1biDSI/AAAAAAAAA_A/XBsx-Weii10/s400/freddie20mercury206020-20i20want20t.jpg

Frazod
06-21-2010, 10:52 PM

Nothing special about her whatsoever. But then again, I have no interest in bony blonds.

Buehler445
06-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Repulsive? No. Nasty? Yes. If her music was that great and if she was that talented, then why the need for the marketing gimmics?

Every big name is a marketing gimmick. Every one of them.

I should point out that I don't like Lady Gaga. Her music irritates the fuck out of me. And she is a fucking freak. I mean really...A freak.

However, she is not horridly ugly and repulsive as some here would argue. At least IMO.

Frazod
06-21-2010, 10:55 PM
She looks more bucktoothed than Elway in that picture.

Buehler445
06-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Eh. Maybe I have low standards.

Frazod
06-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Eh. Maybe I have low standards.

One of my old bosses had a favorite expression that went "It's time to lower our standards to raise our morale!"

Which is, I guess, a nicer way of saying "The bar's closing and I don't want to have to flog the bishop tonight." :D

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I guess I've never understood that line of thinking.

I'd rather whack it to hot porn stars than be horrified at the sight of a naked monster.

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 11:20 PM
I guess I've never understood that line of thinking.

I'd rather whack it to hot porn stars than be horrified at the sight of a naked monster.
When the lights are out, everyone looks the same and nobody is lonely.

Hammock Parties
06-21-2010, 11:26 PM
When the lights are out, everyone looks the same and nobody is lonely.

You can feel fat.

GoHuge
06-22-2010, 12:16 AM
I missed the humor in it. Just as funny as if you had called a black chick a n*gger.No this would be more in line with calling her a spade or spook. You people hung up on race need to get over it. 2010. Check the calendar.

Fire Me Boy!
06-22-2010, 04:38 AM
I hate having to agree with GC, but I like her.

I think her face is OK. Average. Repulsive? Not in the least.

Her body is smokin' hot. I'd do her, and I wouldn't even take a second to consider.

jidar
06-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Lady Gaga is a legitimate talent, like it or not. She will not go away easily.

I think she acts weird and wears that stuff to cover the fact that shes below average in the looks department and that's a no-no in pop music. It's a self-esteem thing.

Talented girl though, she's already made a mint and I'm sure she's nowhere near done.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-22-2010, 08:21 AM
No this would be more in line with calling her a spade or spook. You people hung up on race need to get over it. 2010. Check the calendar.

it would probably be easier to move past it if people still didn't think racial slurs were a joke in 2010.

mikeyis4dcats.
06-22-2010, 08:21 AM
BTW, bet she's freaky. Probably would even do A2M.

CanadianChief
06-22-2010, 11:21 AM
BTW, bet she's freaky. Probably would even do A2M.

Probably....on herself.

boogblaster
06-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Gaga was banned at birth ...

Iowanian
06-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I guess the Yankees were upset that her Dick was bigger than Jeter's.

SDChiefs
06-22-2010, 12:28 PM
I hate having to agree with GC, but I like her.

I think her face is OK. Average. Repulsive? Not in the least.

Her body is smokin' hot. I'd do her, and I wouldn't even take a second to consider.

This to the t.

gblowfish
06-22-2010, 03:01 PM

Well, for one thing, her nipples look like big black X's. I like when they look like hershey kisses.

But that's just me...

Sofa King
06-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I think this thread would've been better if the title read "banged in" not "banned from"

vailpass
06-22-2010, 03:06 PM

Come on out west some time I'll take you to Tempe. You will understand then.

BigMeatballDave
06-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I still have no clue who this dumb broad is, and for some reason I think I'm better off for it.Madonna incarnate...

BigMeatballDave
06-22-2010, 04:04 PM

I fail to see how this is repulsive.Her face is beat to shit. That bitch climbed a Sequoia Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Buehler445
06-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Her face is beat to shit. That bitch climbed a Sequoia Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

She has a face?

seriously though, she isn't the prettiest ever, but the fact remains if she got naked, I'd be happy.

It aint repulsive.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
06-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Come on out west some time I'll take you to Tempe. You will understand then.

See my previous post. She's not all world, but she's no slouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

The_Doctor10
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I can't help but laugh at people who think Lady Gaga is some flash in the pan... she's had what, 5 or 6 straight number 1 hits on 2 albums? She's reportedly the best concert in the world right now, and she's incredibly talented from an artistic and vocal standpoint. Despite her overly-synthed musical stylings, it's pretty clear she's got an upper-tier voice.

I like how so many people, GoChiefs included, will 'put it in the butt' of any reasonably attractive or famous person, but they're also offended about a girl who expresses her sexuality.

You know what I'd like to see? Lady Gaga do a live performance with Queen. That would be absolutely outstanding.

el borracho
06-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Yep. She is an accomplished songwriter, a talented musician, has an awesome voice and can perform her material in more than one genre. She essentially re-writes her songs for her live performances. Even if people became tired of her pop music (unlikely in the near future), she could still write and perform in other genres. She is hugely talented and, arguably, the most creative artist (in any medium) in decades.

BWillie
06-22-2010, 08:26 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5316494

Jerry Seinfeld was not pleased she was in his box. Gotta love Jerry.

Duck Dog
06-22-2010, 08:41 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5316494

Jerry Seinfeld was not pleased she was in his box. Gotta love Jerry.

Just read that. :clap:

tk13
06-22-2010, 09:00 PM
If you actually listened to the interview, you could tell some of it was very tongue in cheek... not that Seinfeld would ever be sarcastic. I do think he meant some of what he said, but it's looks a lot harsher in print.

KcMizzou
06-22-2010, 09:39 PM
You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now? It's pathetic. And why is she giving the finger? How old is the finger? How'd it even get to be the finger? Somewhere along the line somebody decided this is the bad finger."

Wait. Is this a quote, or part of his stand-up routine?

And how about airline food?

tk13
06-22-2010, 09:44 PM
He was completely joking when he said that part... it was funny. He started talking about the meanings of different fingers... thumbs up, etc. Finished by saying she was just one finger away from a compliment.

BigMeatballDave
06-22-2010, 10:54 PM
She has a face?

seriously though, she isn't the prettiest ever, but the fact remains if she got naked, I'd be happy.

It aint repulsive.
Posted via Mobile DeviceOh, I'd hit it. She'd be a novelty fuck...:D

Iowanian
06-23-2010, 10:36 AM
If I was drinking, I'd probably Poke her face.

SDChiefs
06-23-2010, 11:25 AM
How can you not like this?
http://cutthroatkids.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wale_chillin_lady-gaga.jpg

Carlota69
06-23-2010, 01:15 PM
What a guy finds attractive, and what he will bang, are freaking light years apart from each other.

So what you're saying is that you guys are bigger whores than she is?

I'm friends with Lady Gaga's record rep. First, shes super cool, a very very nice person. Second, she is one of the most accomplisghed pianist he has ever seen and he works for a major record label and knows tons of rock stars--everyone from Bono to Fergie....

I dont care for most her music--altho the Bad Romance tune is kid of fun...

just because you dont think shes hot, or dont like her music doesnt make her a fucking whore (thats directed at whoever opend this thread with that statement)....

Hammock Parties
06-23-2010, 01:52 PM
It's pretty skanky to go prancing around in your underwear in public, though.