PDA

View Full Version : Life Watch out for unicycles on the road please

loochy
06-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Twice within a 3 mile stretch on my way home from the circus I had some blue hair pull out in front of me. Apparently a honking my big red clown nose horn does me no good either... need to stop by the clownware store and pick up a water squirting flower to wear on my lapel for when the red clown nose horn isn't enough.

"Doop dee doop...what a hard day at the circus."
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/21/article-1221861-06E51AE2000005DC-455_224x423.jpg

"Oh no!! Watch out lady!"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5tKvwoPy9SM/SD8CJq22s4I/AAAAAAAABl8/j7TUsG3YVIg/s320/funny%2Bold%2Blady%2Bdriver.jpg

"Honk honk"
http://www.centurynovelty.com/catImages/209-080_large.jpg

"I'll squirt her next time. That'll teach her to mess with a CLOWN!"
http://img.thefind.com/images/VgCL27Y6eBrDNAYjfQ6G7MyU4vjEvJT4tMTczJxKhoySkgIrff3UAr3KzNx0veT8XP3kRH1P_cqM4hJdQwMzQyNzAzMjM0tjQ5N4 I0NDw3hDYwNjA1MDBgYA?m=1&g=1

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 01:27 PM
ROFL

OnTheWarpath15
06-24-2010, 01:28 PM
LMAO

blaise
06-24-2010, 01:30 PM
You couldn't fit in the tiny car with the other 10 clowns?

loochy
06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
You couldn't fit in the tiny car with the other 10 clowns?

I ride in style holmes. This is my new uni':

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uVpxMjQ5g3Y/SBjI1NiK-ZI/AAAAAAAAA-I/wqH_CsMiEm8/s400/bike-unicycle-404_666473c.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
WTF?

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 01:50 PM
perhaps I'm being a little sensitive here but I'm not sure a thread where I say that I was nearly killed twice is the sort of thread to spoof.

maybe its just me though...

chiefsnorth
06-24-2010, 01:53 PM
perhaps I'm being a little sensitive here but I'm not sure a thread where I say that I was nearly killed twice is the sort of thread to spoof.

Maybe it was your douchebag remark about how you're going to get some ball bearings to throw at half blind old ladies?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 01:54 PM

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/choco_ice_cream_cone.jpg

Mm-hmm.

loochy
06-24-2010, 01:58 PM

I apologize for my insensitive spoofing. What made me think of this when I saw your thread title on the front page for some reason I imagined a clown on a unicycle. Then, when you talked about horn honking I imagined the clown smashing his big red nose and making a "KERRR HONKER" kind of noise.

Please don't take it personally.

blaise
06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Watch out for spoof threads on the board please

loochy
06-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Watch out for spoof threads on the board please

Twice within a 3 minute span on my way to killing time at work I had some blue hair spoof my thread. Apparently giving out negative rep does me no good either... need to make more posts and get more rep power to really neg rep people into oblivion when my current rep level isn't enough.

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Maybe it was your douchebag remark about how you're going to get some ball bearings to throw at half blind old ladies?

I should not be upset that these sweet half blind old ladies entered my lane, disregarded my horn, and nearly ended my life?

Nah... you are right. Water under the bridge.

loochy
06-24-2010, 02:07 PM
I should not be upset that these sweet half blind old ladies entered my lane, disregarded my horn, and nearly ended my life?

Bbbbbbut they are old so they are exempt from the rules for the rest of society...

chiefsnorth
06-24-2010, 02:09 PM

I didn't say you shouldn't be "upset". I said you were being a douchebag. You can boo-hoo about it all day for all I care. Hope the ball bearings are on sale.

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I didn't say you shouldn't be "upset". I said you were being a douchebag. You can boo-hoo about it all day for all I care. Hope the ball bearings are on sale.

why is that being a douchebag? how would you suggest I garner someones attention if my horn does not do the job.

let them run over me and hope that the car lurching from side to side makes them think that they might have hit something?

honestly, I'm all ears here.

tooge
06-24-2010, 02:11 PM
you still gonna ride that thing when you are a blue hair?

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 02:12 PM

I'll ride it as long as I can do so safely. I know there will be a day when I won't be able to... t'will be a sad day indeed.

loochy
06-24-2010, 02:14 PM

I already do...

https://community.operationsmile.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/38-1169-1461/349-716/MopheRace_20.jpg

Edit: Oh, wait. You meant pr_capone? My bad.

chiefsnorth
06-24-2010, 02:15 PM
why is that being a douchebag? how would you suggest I garner someones attention if my horn does not do the job.

let them run over me and hope that the car lurching from side to side makes them think that they might have hit something?

honestly, I'm all ears here.

If you lack the riding ability to avoid regular near-death experiences, perhaps you should consider another hobby.

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 02:21 PM
If you lack the riding ability to avoid regular near-death experiences, perhaps you should consider another hobby.

Ah!

You are right. I should work on my psychic powers so I can control other peoples actions while they are driving. That way next time I am in my own lane and someone decides they can occupy the same space I am in, I can jedi mind trick them into not making the turn.

I have over 200k miles of riding time after 14 years on two wheels. It is that time spent on a bike that allowed me to get out of the situation. Perhaps you should arm yourself with more information prior to making posts out of your ass.

tooge
06-24-2010, 02:25 PM
I know this is gonna sound bad, and I know there are alot of you on here that ride. I personally think of riders as I would any other vehicle, but that is me. There are plenty of car and truck drivers that think motorcycles have to cede the right of way to 4 wheeled vehicles. Although that is not the case, it doesn't change the fact that many people feel this way. Throw in the fact that motorcycles are more difficult to see, and my thought is that you know you are harder to see, you know many motorists think you have to watch out for them, not vice versa, so you shouldn't be surprised when crap like this happens. I have ridden in the past, and it is a blast. I don't anymore cuz it is very dangerous due to the prevailing thoughts and tendancies of the majority of drivers.

Pablo
06-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Oddly, Snaps only squirted black motorists with the lapel flower.

GoHuge
06-24-2010, 05:06 PM
I didn't think Trey Hillman still lived in town. Thought he went back to Texas or whatever. Who knew :shrug:?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Oddly, Snaps only squirted black motorists with the lapel flower.

LMAO