PDA

View Full Version : Football No Season Ticket This Year

BIG_DADDY
06-25-2010, 03:18 PM
For me. Is there some slick way to download the game after the fact?

pr_capone
06-25-2010, 03:29 PM
For me. Is there some slick way to download the game after the fact?

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/

BIG_DADDY
06-25-2010, 03:56 PM
http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/

Thanks

ElGringo
06-25-2010, 04:08 PM
if have a decent connection, can just watch online, last year had a thread just for watching online.

Terribilis
06-25-2010, 04:11 PM
get a slingbox and get someone in KC to sling it for you

vailpass
06-25-2010, 04:23 PM

Slingbox mmhmm. I likes me some a them french fried potaters.

LOCOChief
06-25-2010, 04:28 PM
I've been debating or trying to justify another year of the ticket, but times is tough. There has got to be some tech person here who knows how to pipe direct tv in for free?

Is it possible to get satellite and more specifically NFL ticket for free? When I was younger my dad came home with a de scrambler, picture was grainy but it worked.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2010, 11:24 AM
I've been debating or trying to justify another year of the ticket, but times is tough. There has got to be some tech person here who knows how to pipe direct tv in for free?

Is it possible to get satellite and more specifically NFL ticket for free? When I was younger my dad came home with a de scrambler, picture was grainy but it worked.

My deal is I commute 340 miles and when I get to see the family I try to take full advantage of that. I just want a copy of the game to watch at my convenience when I get back. The slingbox isn't a bad idea to watch some of it live. I am puting a new computer in the house next week. I would like to download it and throw it on the TV when I am cooking later that night. That would be ideal.

Valiant
06-26-2010, 11:45 AM

If it is not blacked out..

jAZ
06-26-2010, 02:12 PM
There always seems to be a webstream posted here each week. I have a pc hooked up to the bigscreen jst for that purpose. Works pretty well most of the time. Id bet its possible to record the streams with some software on that same pc. Not sure what it is though.

BIG_DADDY
06-26-2010, 06:08 PM
There always seems to be a webstream posted here each week. I have a pc hooked up to the bigscreen jst for that purpose. Works pretty well most of the time. Id bet its possible to record the streams with some software on that same pc. Not sure what it is though.

Thanks, I'll have to look into that.