PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Thanks for the support to this milestone!

Pages : [1] 2

BossChief
06-27-2010, 06:14 PM
I got home and checked my rep and I finally got over 1 million rep points!

Thanks for all those that contributed to this milestone!

OnTheWarpath15
06-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Just a hunch, but this may not end well.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM

oh well

JD10367
06-27-2010, 06:22 PM

Does negrep subtract from that total? If so, he's encouraging the wrath of retribution. :D

BossChief
06-27-2010, 06:25 PM
/ducks lol

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Does negrep subtract from that total? If so, he's encouraging the wrath of retribution. :D

Yes it does.

It took me a hell of a long time to get over that 1 mil milestone.

People kept giving me neg rep.

I just can't understand why.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 06:35 PM
LMAO

Just checked my rep points number and apparently the badgranny thread shot me right the fuck through the roof and past 1,000,000.

Last I remember it was somewhere in the 700s.

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:40 PM
LMAO

Just checked my rep points number and apparently the badgranny thread shot me right the **** through the roof and past 1,000,000.

This got me to wonderin' about the top rep posters, so I took a quick look, and I found that LetsSignRussel is on the first page.

How the hell does that happen?

This illustrates just how useless the whole rep system works, which is poorly.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Pablo
06-27-2010, 06:42 PM
This got me to wonderin' about the top rep posters, so I took a quick look, and I found that LetsSignRussel is on the first page.

WTF is wrong with you people?I think it's because he gives out so much goddamn rep. He's given me so much random rep for absolutely no reason. He'll rep me for posts in 8 month old threads where I didn't even say anything particularly funny or insightful. And I'm sure he does it with other people as well. So it's just courtesy rep really.

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:42 PM
LMAO

Just checked my rep points number and apparently the badgranny thread shot me right the **** through the roof and past 1,000,000.

This also got me to look at my rep, which I rarely do, and apparently badgirl, who says she doesn't care about rep, hit me a couple of times with neg rep.

luv
06-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm going for 2M. Roughly 285K to go.

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm going for 2M. Roughly 285K to go.

Repwhore.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 06:45 PM
This also got me to look at my rep, which I rarely do, and apparently badgirl, who says she doesn't care about rep, hit me a couple of times with neg rep.
She negged me twice too for that thread. But the 30 or so positives I got in that thread offset it pretty well.

She cares about rep. She cares about her image on here. She just wants to fit in regardless of how hard she tries to act like she doesn't care what we think. It's painfully obvious she wants our acceptance or something with the number of threads she makes.

luv
06-27-2010, 06:45 PM

My guess would be GoChiefs.

luv
06-27-2010, 06:46 PM
She negged me twice too for that thread. But the 30 or so positives I got in that thread offset it pretty well.

She cares about rep. She cares about her image on here. She just wants to fit in regardless of how hard she tries to act like she doesn't care what we think. It's painfully obvious she wants our acceptance or something with the number of threads she makes.

If she wants to fit in around here, she might try.....oh, i don't know.....liking sports?

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:47 PM
I think it's because he gives out so much goddamn rep. He's given me so much random rep for absolutely no reason. He'll rep me for posts in 8 month old threads where I didn't even say anything particularly funny or insightful. And I'm sure he does it with other people as well. So it's just courtesy rep really.

Again, that speaks to a poor system.

If you get rep for simply giving rep, you can pad your rep.

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 06:48 PM

I would die if I wasn't accepted by all, I have a very sensitive ego like that! :D

luv
06-27-2010, 06:49 PM

This. I don't give rep just because I get it. That goes for neg rep too.

milkman
06-27-2010, 06:50 PM
If she wants to fit in around here, she might try.....oh, i don't know.....liking sports?

She doesn't even have to like sports.

Just stop being an attention seeking bitch that's only interested in talking about her, and she would be accepted.

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 06:54 PM
I think it's because he gives out so much goddamn rep. He's given me so much random rep for absolutely no reason. He'll rep me for posts in 8 month old threads where I didn't even say anything particularly funny or insightful. And I'm sure he does it with other people as well. So it's just courtesy rep really.
I'm not buying that, I don't think I have ever received a 'payback' rep. At least not for a positive rep. I think there was a mod involved in his jump up the rep ladder, he's too much of and idiot to have earned it on his own.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 06:55 PM

also, that guy has like three profiles so he just reps himself. I think that is why he gives out so much, its for reloads.

I check it every few days and I value the comments more so than the points, but its nice to be acknowledged.

I only give rep when it is deserving, usually when I actually laugh or someone makes a point that has gone unnoticed...opr on the neg side when someone crys about getting neg rep, posts neg rep, is just overly dumb or goes out of his way to be a douche emperor.

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:03 PM

It is a joke, some of the most respected posters here do even rank near the top. I use it to let people know when I agree with them or if they make me chuckle. That and I am a rival and it lets people know I am here to have fun and not troll. I still have never given neg rep to anyone because once again rep is silly and if I have an issue I just post it~

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Rep is good for nothing outside of a private laugh. But I have the most of it. :D

400k from 4 million.

-King-
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
How do you see the top rep posters?

-King-
06-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Rep is good for nothing outside of a private laugh. But I have the most of it. :D

400k from 4 million.

I bet you've got hundreds from the "post what you just ate" thread.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:18 PM

Go to the members list and sort by Reputation by clicking in Reputation at the top of that column.

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:18 PM

Go to members list and click on the "reputation" at the top.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:19 PM
I bet you've got hundreds from the "post what you just ate" thread.

You'd actually be surprised. I get some in that thread, but most of the rah rah stuff is posted publicly. The majority of my rep comes from my smart ass comments. The badgirl thread the other night was crazy. I was just trying to perform a civil service and got like 50 reps from that.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Go to members list and click on the "reputation" at the top.

damn reposters

:p

notorious
06-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I was just trying to perform a civil service and got like 50 reps from that.

When you hit a homerun you are going to get applauded. :)

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:21 PM
When you hit a homerun you are going to get applauded. :)

Well, people are more inclined to know now that I'm generally a nice guy because I choose to be, rather than because I have no other choice. :)

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM

400k from 4 million.

I was curious and did some research...
I have 1,152,697 points, my rep power is 8,053 and I rank 24th overall. The class of 2000 should be awarded that much plus what they have IMO~

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
damn reposters

:p

I strive to be the best at everything I do, so I'm going to be the best damn reposter I can be.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I strive to be the best at everything I do, so I'm going to be the best damn reposter I can be.

Well, there's a positive spin on being slow. :p

BossChief
06-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Damn I thought my 9" rep stick was big enough till Flopnuts rolled his out on the floor...

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Well, there's a positive spin on being slow. :p

I'm not slow, I'm old, damn it.

Us old folks like to mull over things.

notorious
06-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Well, people are more inclined to know now that I'm generally a nice guy because I choose to be, rather than because I have no other choice. :)

When the furious unleash fury, few will notice. When the mild-mannered unleash hellish fury, all will agree that it was well deserved.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:26 PM
I was curious and did some research...
I have 1,152,697 points, my rep power is 8,053 and I rank 24th overall. The class of 2000 should be awarded that much plus what they have IMO~

It's not just the 2000 members. Rep was capped at 32k up until about 2 years ago. I'm really not a big fan of it though. I crack a joke about a Ron Jeremy Rep Stick here and there but it's really just for entertainment value.

To me, there's enough hullabaloo about who's better than who around here. Rep should be disabled or completely reset outside of the comment field. It's not equitable at all.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM
When the furious unleash fury, few will notice. When the mild-mannered unleash hellish fury, all will agree that it was well deserved.

Hey, I'm wrong as much or more than the average bear. But I feel like I'm dead on when it comes to that broad. She's just nasty to a bunch of people that she's never even tried to know. Fuck her.

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM

You were not reposting you were agreeing...dang these youngsters are slow~

BossChief
06-27-2010, 07:28 PM
I will rep the first person to throw up a link for that thread (badgirls) I havent read it and now I want to read Flop "unleashing hellish fury"

luv

This old woman is going to go cover some gray. :)

milkman
It's not just the 2000 members. Rep was capped at 32k up until about 2 years ago. I'm really not a big fan of it though. I crack a joke about a Ron Jeremy Rep Stick here and there but it's really just for entertainment value.

To me, there's enough hullabaloo about who's better than who around here. Rep should be disabled or completely reset outside of the comment field. It's not equitable at all.

I agree.

luv
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229728

CosmicPal
06-27-2010, 07:29 PM

CosmicPal
06-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Dammit...she beat me to it.

RNR

I could not agree more. As I have said it works for me because they see "Raider" and they see green dots so they know I am friendly~

milkman

I was going to post this link, but when I left this thread, I forgot what I was going to do.

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:31 PM

Slow

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:31 PM

You a'ight. :D

Phobia
06-27-2010, 07:32 PM
To me, there's enough hullabaloo about who's better than who around here.

There is? I thought it was just widely accepted that I was better than all y'all.

CosmicPal
06-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I was going to post this link, but when I left this thread, I forgot what I was going to do.

You think that's bad, I was trying to remember the title of the thread and kept thinking it was titled: Respect, Respect...

notorious
06-27-2010, 07:33 PM
JFC, it's not enough that you guys destroyed Badgirl, now you are pissing on the remains.......

Chiefsplanet at it's best (during the offseason, anyway).

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:34 PM
There is? I thought it was just widely accepted that I was better than all y'all.

If it wasn't for your damned cheating I would be number 1, and would have been for the better part of the last year or so. Now, I'm addicted to crack, I cheat on my wife, and I steal food from grocery stores because I don't have any self worth. You think it's just the internet, but you ruined my life.

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:34 PM

It is really not fair...you being the most interesting man in the world and all~

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
JFC, it's not enough that you guys destroyed Badgirl, now you are pissing on the remains.......

LMAO

LMAO

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
You think that's bad, I was trying to remember the title of the thread and kept thinking it was titled: Respect, Respect...

Really slow

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:36 PM

LMAO

Heh, I promise you this, I didn't get raw on her at all. I didn't make it personal. It may have seemed so, but I stayed away from certain things that I thought would be a little low brow.

luv

:D

milkman
If it wasn't for your damned cheating I would be number 1, and would have been for the better part of the last year or so. Now, I'm addicted to crack, I cheat on my wife, and I steal food from grocery stores because I don't have any self worth. You think it's just the internet, but you ruined my life.

I thought that your lack of self worth was the fact that you're my kid.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:37 PM
I thought that your lack of self worth was the fact that your my kid.

Fuckin' A. The genetics are enough to make me want to cry. You can't even spell you're the right way.

Edit: You editing motherfucker!!!

CosmicPal
06-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Heh, I promise you this, I didn't get raw on her at all. I didn't make it personal. It may have seemed so, but I stayed away from certain things that I thought would be a little low brow.

4 out of 5 Dentists would disagree.

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:38 PM
****in' A. The genetics are enough to make me want to cry. You can't even spell you're the right way.

Edit: You editing mother****er!!!

Caught that.

Went back to fix it, but I mulled over it too long and gave you a chance to quote it.

Buck
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
A million? Thats it?

Phobia
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Cheating? Well, I never....

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Cheating? Well, I never....

Did I say cheating? I meant to say minor altering of...............

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Phil, I liked you a lot better when we just hung out on Facebook. :D

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Did I say cheating? I meant to say minor altering of...............

Crossing Phobia :eek::eek: nice knowing you~

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Crossing Phobia :eek::eek: nice knowing you~

I'm just buttering him up for September. I'm going to the bash and I want some bbq. Just read Bugeater's sig. Really. no homo.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:52 PM
You know what I hate? I hate it when you read something that someone has quoted, and you want to quote it too in order to respond to it, but you can't find the original post!

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm just buttering him up for September. I'm going to the bash and I want some bbq. Just read Bugeater's sig. Really. no homo.
LMAO Oh hell, I forgot I did that. I have sigs shut off so I never know for sure what I have in mine, or even if I have one at all.

luv

I hold back too. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm slightly guilty of the things I would be accusing her of.

milkman
You know what I hate? I hate it when you read something that someone has quoted, and you want to quote it too in order to respond to it, but you can't find the original post!

Just click on the red arrow in the quote and it will take you right to the post.

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Just click on the http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif button and it will take you right to it.

luv

I've had his meat, and it's divine.

Bugeater
Just click on the red arrow in the quote and it will take you right to the post.
:cuss: That's what I get for taking the time to actually put the button in my post.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:55 PM

Just click on the http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif button and it will take you right to it.

Milkman! You beat someone! :clap:

And can you believe I did not know that? Learn something new everyday.

RNR
06-27-2010, 07:56 PM

Sounds much better from a woman~

milkman
:cuss: That's what I get for taking the time to actually put the button in my post.

Ha!

You let an old man beat ya!

BossChief

ROFL
well done

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Milkman! You beat someone! :clap:

Finally.

Beating myself gets tiresome.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Milkman is definitely quick with the edit.

luv
06-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Finally.

Beating myself gets tiresome.

LMAO

Yes, my mind went there.

milkman
06-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Milkman is definitely quick with the edit.

Od, isn't it?

BossChief
06-27-2010, 07:59 PM
Od, isn't it?

ROFL

SPchief
06-27-2010, 08:00 PM
This is how unfunny I am, I just checked my rep for the first time in a while and I only have 137k points

luv
06-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Od, isn't it?

Yep, I was going to ask if you meant old man or odd man. :)

milkman
06-27-2010, 08:01 PM
This is how unfunny I am, I just checked my rep for the first time in a while and I only have 137k points

Who the hell are you?

luv
06-27-2010, 08:02 PM
ROFL
well done

Actually, I prefer mine medium rare.

SPchief
06-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Who the hell are you?

Why the hell do you care?

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:04 PM
It doesn't help that you hardly ever post anymore.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:05 PM

just a little bloody huh?

(yeah, I went there...too much?)

SPchief

So you're saying you like it pink and warm?

milkman
Why the hell do you care?

Cause I'm a warm, caring, wonderful person.

Just ask badgirl.

notorious
06-27-2010, 08:06 PM

"Too Much" IS Chiefsplanet.

luv
So you're saying you like it pink and warm?

I'd say yes, but after an opinion I shared in the random thought thread, I don't think that would be wise.

SPchief
It doesn't help that you hardly ever post anymore.

stupid job

luv
06-27-2010, 08:08 PM
just a little bloody huh?

I was thinking medium rare was pink and warm, but no blood. I thought rare was the only one that included blood. Should I be thinking medium instead of medium rare?

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:18 PM
I was thinking medium rare was pink and warm, but no blood. I thought rare was the only one that included blood. Should I be thinking medium instead of medium rare?

well, if we are talking steak...

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:19 PM
I was just test-driving a bit of disgusting humor with that post though...

Hootie
06-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Rep means absolutely nothing...

The top people with rep simply rep people SO much they just get rep in return...it's stupid.

When DaFace was doing statistics, that proved that entire point...

It was hilarious to see some of the top rep combos on this site...

"omg lets rep each other so we can look like we're the funniest/coolest/brightest board members!!!"

FAX and Rain Man are really the only two posters that deserve rep for more than 5% of their posts...

Hootie
06-27-2010, 08:20 PM
and maybe GoChiefs...for all of the extras and videos and other contributions he makes

luv
06-27-2010, 08:22 PM
well, if we are talking steak...

Somewhere between medium rare to medium looks perfect. I think I tend to order medium rare due to most places having the tendency to overcook.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:23 PM

The top people with rep simply rep people SO much they just get rep in return...it's stupid.

I dont.

milkman
06-27-2010, 08:23 PM
I was just test-driving a bit of disgusting humor with that post though...

Yeah.

I already reported it.

milkman
06-27-2010, 08:24 PM

It was hilarious to see some of the top rep combos on this site...

"omg lets rep each other so we can look like we're the funniest/coolest/brightest board members!!!"

FAX and Rain Man are really the only two posters that deserve rep for more than 5% of their posts...

Welcome to 40 minutes ago.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Dumbass!!!

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Yeah.

I already reported it.

:crybaby:

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:27 PM
The top people with rep simply rep people SO much they just get rep in return....
That's not necessarily true. And I was actually a bit surprised when DaFace did the rep stats, the highest combos were only around a 100 reps or so. I figured there would be combos that had 3-4 times that.

BossChief
Looks like a mod stepped in on the letssignrussel rep issue...

DeezNutz
funniest/coolest/brightest board member

Check. Check. Check.

luv
06-27-2010, 08:28 PM

No shit, I gave him a neg rep, and it went from green to red. :spock:

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:28 PM

yeah they're in for a living hell now

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:29 PM
ROFL

LetsSignRussell
ROFL

stfu

BossChief

ROFL, living hell huh?

Im sure that living hell = ROFL for them

let em have it

luv
06-27-2010, 08:30 PM
ROFL, living hell huh?

let em have it

Maybe he'll get banned........again.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:30 PM
ROFL, living hell huh?

let em have it

:rolleyes:

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Maybe he'll get banned........again.

maybe you'll get laid........nvm

milkman
06-27-2010, 08:32 PM

:doh!:

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:33 PM
stfu
Tell me who assisted you in getting it so high and I'll give you some pos rep.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:34 PM
maybe you'll get laid........nvm

We all knew you would resort to this kind of crap as soon as you took a shot in the mouth.

Remember what I said when you started this new profile? About returning to your old ways?

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:35 PM
We all knew you would resort to this kind of crap as soon as you took a shot in the mouth.

Remember what I said when you started this new profile? About returning to your old ways?

When I lose 1.3 million reputation points because the mod was bored I think I have the freedom to do what I please.

luv
06-27-2010, 08:36 PM

I just took him off of ignore. It seems I have stolen your admirer. Take him back. Please.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:36 PM

RedNFeisty

SPchief
06-27-2010, 08:37 PM
And we're off!

CaliforniaChief
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
It's so entertaining when Chiefs Planet turns on itself. And now that LSR's rep points went the way of the Greek economy, the fallout might get me through the evening.

milkman
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
When I lose 1.3 million reputation points because the mod was bored I think I have the freedom to do what I please.

It's not like you earned it anyway.

You're a useless dumbfuck.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:39 PM
It's so entertaining when Chiefs Planet turns on itself. And now that LSR's rep points went the way of the Greek economy, the fallout might get me through the evening.

No one can argue that I don't bring entertainment to this shithole.

SPchief

meaningless rep give you power?

LetsSignRussell
It's not like you earned it anyway.

You're a useless dumb****.

coming from the dumbass that uses the word dumbass every other word :clap:

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:40 PM
meaningless rep give you power?

don't hate the player hate the system

luv
06-27-2010, 08:40 PM

If it's such a shithole, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:41 PM

bane_58. Feel free to respond appropriately.

SPchief

mabye a mod will help you leave this "shithole"

milkman
coming from the dumbass that uses the word dumbass every other word :clap:

Tried an true, my friend.

Tried and true.

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:43 PM
RedNFeisty
No way, she doesn't have the rep power to do that on her own.

LetsSignRussell
mabye a mod will help you leave this "shithole"

maybe

LetsSignRussell
If it's such a shithole, WHY THE **** ARE YOU HERE?

to piss you off

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:44 PM

you asked who assisted. she assisted some

luv
to piss you off

Keep going. I'll figure out who you're a mult of yet.

DaFace
RedNFeisty

Have some respect for RedNFeisty. Jesus.

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:45 PM
bane_58. Feel free to respond appropriately.
Seriously? ROFL

I figured he had help from one of the heavy hitters, I didn't know that two dipshits would be capable of pulling that off.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Keep going. I'll figure out who you're a mult of yet.

Chiefbowe82. Chiefsplanet21. KC_CHIEFS_06. Take your pick you will be right with whichever you choose.

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:46 PM

It's really not that hard to abuse the system if you really want to. You can rep someone 5 times a day if you know how to do it right.

LetsSignRussell
Have some respect for RedNFeisty. Jesus.

She ASSISTED

BossChief

You only got those because of a couple posters and yourself.

Its no mistake that one of your other accounts also has a lot of rep.

LetsSignRussell
It's really not that hard to abuse the system if you really want to. You can rep someone 5 times a day if you know how to do it right.

LetsSignRussell
You only got those because of a couple posters and yourself.

Its no mistake that one of your other accounts also has a lot of rep.

no. this is the only account that had considerable rep

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:47 PM

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:47 PM
Chiefbowe82. Chiefsplanet21. KC_CHIEFS_06. Take your pick you will be right with whichever you choose.

you missed one

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:48 PM

dude I've been repping that dude for like that last month it's 6.

luv
Who's mult is he?

I didn't think they were allowed for trolling purposes?

LetsSignRussell
you missed one

I missed LOTS. I can't remember all the accounts i've made.

LetsSignRussell
Who's mult is he?

I didn't think they were allowed for trolling purposes?

no mult. a name change.

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:49 PM
dude I've been repping that dude for like that last month it's 6.

Dude. I set the number in the Control Panel. It's 5. If you have more than that, it's from more than one person.

I can print a picture of your rep if you'd like me to.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Damn, I may have missed...I thought he was the same as bluballs (though his newer screen name escapes me, but has a shitton of rep points)

LetsSignRussell
Dude. I set the number in the Control Panel. It's 5. If you have more than that, it's from more than one person.

~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:54 AM bane_58
~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:54 AM bane_58
~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:53 AM bane_58
~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:53 AM bane_58
~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:52 AM bane_58
~~~~~ The OFFICIAL... 06-27-2010 09:52 AM bane_58

SPchief

Do it, DO IT

luv
06-27-2010, 08:51 PM
I missed LOTS. I can't remember all the accounts i've made.

no mult. a name change.

When you make a new account, that's a mult.

Bugeater
Shit, it would still take me 50 reps to give someone a million points, bane_58 can't be hitting anywhere close to what I am though. I know I repped Skip that many times when I was reloading to blast Pioli Zombie, but that was over the course of quite a few months. LSR seemed to make the jump in the course of a couple weeks.

DaFace
Eh, nevermind. Apparently the setting isn't working right - it's 6. You win.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
When you make a new account, that's a mult.

this was a name change

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Shit, it would still take me 50 reps to give someone a million points, bane_58 can't be hitting anywhere close to what I am though. I know I repped Skip that many times when I was reloading to blast Pioli Zombie, but that was over the course of quite a few months. LSR seemed to make the jump in the course of a couple weeks.

6 per day x 30 or so days x 5000 or so points each = 900k, and the 5k has increased over time as the sentiment has been reciprocated.

luv
06-27-2010, 08:53 PM
this was a name change

This one, yes, but you are still a mult.

RNR
this was a name change

Who were you?

BossChief
DaFace, what is blueballs new screen name?

LetsSignRussell

yeah probably 3 weeks. gochiefs hit me a lot then bane some mixed in from floppy.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Who were you?

chiefsplanet21

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:54 PM
DaFace, what is blueballs new screen name?

LaChapelle

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
6 per day x 30 or so days x 5000 or so points each = 900k
Shit, that's still 180 reps. Ambitious motherfuckers they are. Not to mention the fact that they have to reload constantly...that's what gets tiresome.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 08:56 PM
LaChapelle

that guys rep went through the roof too and Im not sure how the hell that happened.

same guy?

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 08:57 PM
Shit, that's still 180 reps. Ambitious mother****ers they are. Not to mention the fact that they have to reload constantly...that's what gets tiresome.

determination. ruined in a click of the mouse. meh i'm over it

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:58 PM
determination. ruined in a click of the mouse. meh i'm over it

For the record, I had nothing to do with that. You pretty much annoy all the mods - I'm just the only one who acknowledges your existence publicly.

DaFace
06-27-2010, 08:59 PM
that guys rep went through the roof too and Im not sure how the hell that happened.

same guy?

That's legit as far as I can tell. I don't care enough to dig back more than a month or two though.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 09:00 PM
For the record, I had nothing to do with that. You pretty much annoy all the mods - I'm just the only one who acknowledges your existence publicly.

are you scared of being put through living hell?

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:00 PM

I didn't say you did :spock: I'm sure it was Phobia he's done it before. Cause I called him a terrible person for negging me ROFL

RNR
06-27-2010, 09:01 PM

LMAO Ouch~

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 09:01 PM

same guy?
Eh, he's on the 5th page with Frankie and noswad, that's probably pretty close to where he belongs.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 09:02 PM
That's legit as far as I can tell. I don't care enough to dig back more than a month or two though.

damn, maybe I should start talking 75% gibberish...evidently that is money in the bank

DaFace
I didn't say you did :spock: I'm sure it was Phobia he's done it before. Cause I called him a terrible person for negging me ROFL

Dude...Phobia hasn't been a mod here for like 4 years.

luv

There's only one other one I can think of who is active. Who are "all the mods" now?

SPchief

Just a hunch, but I don't think it was Phobia

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:03 PM
damn, maybe I should start talking 75% gibberish...evidently that is money in the bank

explain

LetsSignRussell
Dude...Phobia hasn't been a mod here for like 4 years.

well he gets morphius to

Buck
There's only one other one I can think of who is active. Who are "all the mods" now?

Its a secret society Luv.

http://www.hamiltoncoe.co.uk/Graphics/druids.jpg

DaFace

It's more fun when people don't know. Oh, and check your rep.

milkman
06-27-2010, 09:04 PM
God damn it.

Hootie and Let'sSignRussel showed up and this thread went straight to hell.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Eh, he's on the 5th page with Frankie and noswad, that's probably pretty close to where he belongs.

he's going to be livid when he logs on. god damn it bug.

DaFace
06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
well he gets morphius to

ROFL

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
ROFL

WHAT NOW?!?!?!

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:06 PM
It's more fun when people don't know. Oh, and check your rep.

you better not be giving her rep

BossChief
explain

lachapelles rep says he has cornered the rep market and talks in mostly gibberish and then bumps a post from 5 years ago that has like 2 responses for no reason. I figured it was one of your tools because Ive never read a post that garnered rep.

I swung and missed thinking it was you.

Buck
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showgroups.php

luv
well he gets morphius to

Oh yeah! I forgot about morph. For some reason, I don't think mods do things just because people tell them to. Doesn't work with DaFace anyway.

LetsSignRussell
Oh yeah! I forgot about morph. For some reason, I don't think mods do things just because people tell them to. Doesn't work with DaFace anyway.

err if they want brisket they better fucking listen.

Buck
06-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Why cant Phobia make threads? ROFL

DaFace
06-27-2010, 09:10 PM

Yeah, no joke. You wouldn't believe how much shit people report around here that we completely ignore. I'd estimate the ratio of "shit reported that we ignore" to "shit reported that we actually do something about" is probably around 20:1.

Buck
06-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Yeah, no joke. You wouldn't believe how much shit people report around here that we completely ignore. I'd estimate the ratio of "shit reported that we ignore" to "shit reported that we actually do something about" is probably around 20:1.

Did you happen to see what I did to Pioli Zombie the other day? Are you reversing it?

luv

I still say my last idea that I PM'd you was a good one. :harumph:

Bugeater
Why cant Phobia make threads? ROFL
He gave up those privileges when he went to WPI.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:12 PM

he's not going to ban me

LetsSignRussell
He gave up those privileges when he went to WPI.

didn't you say you were giving me rep?

DaFace
Did you happen to see what I did to Pioli Zombie the other day? Are you reversing it?

Of course. And don't do that anymore. That's not what the system is there for.

And I would have done something, but you were still one short of it doing anything to him.

luv
Also, if I were to give infractions to people for being annoying rather than the reasons listed, would I have that power taken away for abusing it. :)

milkman

Wow, really?

What kind of pussy reports posts?

BossChief
06-27-2010, 09:13 PM
err if they want brisket they better fucking listen.

***** fuck yo couch

luv
06-27-2010, 09:14 PM
he's not going to ban me

I'm sorry, but I don't think enough about you to mention you to someone else.

DaFace
Also, if I were to give infractions to people for being annoying rather than the reasons listed, would I have that power taken away for abusing it. :)

Possibly.

Buck

Yeah, he pretty much just told me that.

Although Pioli Zombie deserved it.

LetsSignRussell
Possibly.

I can't count on two hands the numbers of infractions I've got for that. So the answer is no.

DaFace
Yeah, he pretty much just told me that.

Although Pioli Zombie deserved it.

No argument on the 2nd point.

BossChief
Wow, really?

What kind of pussy reports posts?

ROFL, didnt you say you reported me earlier? Pussy

knows it was a joke

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 09:15 PM
didn't you say you were giving me rep?
Only if you 'fessed up, which you didn't.

luv
Possibly.

Hmmm. I'll just have to wait until I feel it's worth it. :)

DaFace

Oh, I agree. But if I took your suggestion, "the thread" would disappear, and what's the fun in that?

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:16 PM

yes I did :spock: God damn it bug you never keep your word.

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 09:16 PM
RedNFeisty

I have given LSR rep, he makes me chuckle sometimes.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:17 PM

I tend to have that effect on people

Bugeater
Prepare to suffer the consequences...

milkman
ROFL, didnt you say you reported me earlier? Pussy

Yes I did say that.

BossChief
yes I did :spock: God damn it bug you never keep your word.

what kind of rep was promised?

luv
I can't count on two hands the numbers of infractions I've got for that. So the answer is no.

From me? Probably when you first started trolling. There's no infraction for that, so I don't think I've given any since then. If I have I don't remember.

Sweet Daddy Hate

400k from 4 million.

So...who can I get to suck your dick today, Flop? :D

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Prepare to suffer the consequences...

:shake:

I rep who I want, when I want!!! My power stand at over 3200!! Give me all you got baby!!! :evil:

DeezNutz
06-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah, no joke. You wouldn't believe how much shit people report around here that we completely ignore.

Thread! Thread! Thread!

RNR
06-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Possibly.

Should I tell them about the Swiss account you mods have? It would increase your profits. They have the right to know that things can get done around here~

LetsSignRussell

I've had enough of your shit for one evening.

Bugeater
I told him I'd give him pos rep if he told me who helped him get so high. He said it was Red, but DaFace told me otherwise.

BossChief
06-27-2010, 09:20 PM
From me? Probably when you first started trolling. There's no infraction for that, so I don't think I've given any since then. If I have I don't remember.
you're a mod?
So...who can I get to suck your dick today, Flop? :D
:spock:

RedNFeisty

He did fess up saying I gave him rep, so, you do owe him. :D

LetsSignRussell
Did you know..... 05-05-2010 11:10 PM Bugeater ok, that was funny, but don't let it go to your head

NEG HIM!

LetsSignRussell
He did fess up saying I gave him rep, so, you do owe him. :D

:clap:

BossChief
I've had enough of your shit for one evening.

well, bye

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:21 PM
I told him I'd give him pos rep if he told me who helped him get so high. He said it was Red, but DaFace told me otherwise.

you asked who assisted.

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Did you know..... 05-05-2010 11:10 PM Bugeater ok, that was funny, but don't let it go to your head

NEG HIM!
I'm pretty sure that is the one lone pos rep I've ever given you.

luv
you're a mod?

No, I'm not. Having given donations to the Planet, certain people got the right to give infractions for posts that violate certain rules. Once someone receives so many infractions, they are temporarily banned. Mods have the power to overturn.

Bugeater
you asked who assisted.
You knew what I meant.

LetsSignRussell
I'm pretty sure that is the one lone pos rep I've ever given you.

no. you gave me one that said "freebie"

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:23 PM
You knew what I meant.

yes I did. BUT thats not what you asked.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:23 PM
christ already a donks fan. who negged me now?

BossChief
06-27-2010, 09:25 PM
I think I pos repped him once for his avatar (which I do like, that guys leg is all the way broken and he wasnt even close to DMC) and I think I repped him a time saying not to revert to his old ways and he would fit in...it didnt work.

Bugeater
no. you gave me one that said "freebie"
Huh, I'll be damned, that means it was a reload. I must have been far more annoyed by somebody other than you that day, which is surprising.

RNR
No, I'm not. Having given donations to the Planet, certain people got the right to give infractions for posts that violate certain rules. Once someone receives so many infractions, they are temporarily banned. Mods have the power to overturn.

Is that what the triangle is for?

Bugeater
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
No, Raider fans aren't allowed to report posts.

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Huh, I'll be damned, that means it was a reload. I must have been far more annoyed by somebody other than you that day, which is surprising.

there was also another time on another account. remember I kept bugging you about giving me positive rep till you finally did?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Thread! Thread! Thread!

No shit. That thread promises MUCH enjoyment.

:spock:

We have a volunteer! Do you take Visa, Sir?:D

luv
06-27-2010, 09:27 PM

No, that's to report that post to a mod. No consequences to the poster, unless a mod does something, which is apparently only 1 time out of 20. :)

RNR
06-27-2010, 09:28 PM
No, Raider fans aren't allowed to report posts.

Thats bullshit!!! I would use that as often as I use neg rep....which is never :)

LetsSignRussell
06-27-2010, 09:28 PM
I think I pos repped him once for his avatar (which I do like, that guys leg is all the way broken and he wasnt even close to DMC) and I think I repped him a time saying not to revert to his old ways and he would fit in...it didnt work.

you repped me just once. and is that his leg or someone elses leg in the avatar. I never even noticed that.