PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Sirius NFL Training Camp Chiefs Schedule

Al Bundy
06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Monday, August 16th - Kansas City Chiefs w/ Vic Carucci & Gil Brandt

I think that might be the morning drive.

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Nothing like getting the fucking "F" team.

Ryan and Kirwan? Fuck off.

Gannon and Schein? Nah.

Jim Miller and Ross Tucker? Nope.

Bob Papa and Randy Cross? Not happening.

Al Bundy
06-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Nothing like getting the ****ing "F" team.

Ryan and Kirwan? **** off.

Gannon and Schein? Nah.

No.. if you would have gotten Schein, you would have gotten the F team. Gil Brandt and Carruci are good. I'm lucky, the Bucs got Ryan and Kirwan.

Los Pollos Hermanos
06-28-2010, 03:39 PM

Gannon and Schein? Nah.

I hate Adam Schein. And I hate Randy Cross.

I think only Ryan and Kirwan would have been better.

Chief Roundup
06-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Randy Cross sucks that guy is a chiefs hater.

Bill Lundberg
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I used to hate Randy Cross, but he's usually right. I think my hate for him was because he does seem to bash the Chiefs a lot, but like I said, he's usually right.

Gil Brandt drives me crazy, but for some reason I always listen to him. It's like ignoring a Grandfather, I feel like it's disrespectful to change the channel on him. Like him or not he and his old balls have been connected to the NFL for a helluva long time.

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2010, 03:48 PM
I used to hate Randy Cross, but he's usually right. I think my hate for him was because he does seem to bash the Chiefs a lot, but like I said, he's usually right.

Gil Brandt drives me crazy, but for some reason I always listen to him. It's like ignoring a Grandfather, I feel like it's disrespectful to change the channel on him. Like him or not he and his old balls have been connected to the NFL for a helluva long time.

Ditto on Cross. People here hate him because he's honest, and it comes across as bashing.

Which makes the hate for Schein kinda odd, because he's mostly been a "homer" when it comes to the Chiefs.

I respect what Brandt has done for and in the game, but I absolutely change the channel when he's on.

Bill Lundberg
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Ditto on Cross. People here hate him because he's honest, and it comes across as bashing.

Which makes the hate for Schein kinda odd, because he's mostly been a "homer" when it comes to the Chiefs.

I respect what Brandt has done for and in the game, but I absolutely change the channel when he's on.

Can't stand listening to Schein. He's the one I usually switch the channel on, which sucks because I like Gannon.

Am I the only one who enjoys Kirwan and Ryan? That's my favorite show in the line up.

Los Pollos Hermanos
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM

I don't dislike Cross because he bashes the Chiefs. I just don't think he's a good broadcaster. He bores me.

Schein is an idiot. I hate it when he picks the Chiefs for his "upset special".

OnTheWarpath15
06-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Can't stand listening to Schein. He's the one I usually switch the channel on, which sucks because I like Gannon.

Am I the only one who enjoys Kirwan and Ryan? That's my favorite show in the line up.

No, you're not alone.

To me, Ryan and Kirwan alone are worth the price I pay each month for Sirius.

KCrockaholic
06-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I don't dislike Cross because he bashes the Chiefs. I just don't think he's a good broadcaster. He bores me.

Same thoughts here

Al Bundy
06-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Kirwin/Ryan are the best, even Jim Miller and Kirwin are great.

Bill Lundberg
06-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Kirwin/Ryan are the best, even Jim Miller and Kirwin are great.

Yeah, I really like Jim Miller.

LaChapelle
06-28-2010, 10:38 PM
St Joseph Clarksdale Nodaway Halls
Forbes Rushville Amity Hurlingen
Amazonia Country Club Village

Marcellus
06-29-2010, 06:08 AM

Cross is one of the worst broadcasters in existence. He says stupid things aren't close being correct (tells the truth my ass) and is so biased half the time you would swear one of the teams is paying his salary.

The Bad Guy
06-29-2010, 06:53 AM

Gannon and Schein? Nah.

Jim Miller is god damn unbearable. I just hate listening to him.